Black Moon approacheth

Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
> You may need to cancel your weekend plans. Apparently, a rare ‘black moon’ is set to appear on Friday, and is, according to some, a sign that the end of the world is nigh.
>The black moon will cloak the Western Hemisphere in darkness on Friday and could be linked to the apocalypse.
>The primary source for this thinking is the Bible’s numerous references to the moon, sun and stars, particularly Luke 21:25-26, which states “there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars” which will result in “men's hearts failing them for fear.”
rt.com/viral/360867-black-moon-end-world/

>On Friday September 30, a rare Black Moon will occur, which many are linking to the apocalypse.

>The spectacular Black Moon occurs when the illuminated side of the moon is caught in the shadow of the Earth, making it virtually impossible to see.
express.co.uk/news/weird/714924/Black-Moon-END-OF-THE-WORLD-JESUS-apocalypse

Other urls found in this thread:

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/rare-black-moon-to-rise-on-friday-sept-30-western-hemisphere/60325316
youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
youtube.com/watch?v=n55QVlBoDxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I swear you christ conspiracy theorists are worse than those cultists claiming they're Jesus while trying to rob a gas station

>a lunar eclipse
christians are literal retards

So just your average eclipse then? Cool.

Guys after the black moon will be a white moon, HOLY FUCK ITS HHAPPEING

Whatever you do, don't look conCERNed.

new moon

Good, then we can die in the shade.

Well you need to understand it not just read it

Back than, yeah sure dude they would chimp the fuck out
But it's 2016 man like 1000years since christ and shieet

That's racist tho

Black moon is common though

>The spectacular Black Moon occurs when the illuminated side of the moon is caught in the shadow of the Earth, making it virtually impossible to see.

this is called a New Moon and happens every month

PRAISE KEK

>black moon

Can't wait for Sweden's space program to lift off.

Nothing is safe, even the moon is getting blacked

WE

>raised christian
>now agnostic
>still get scared when i read conspiracy theories like this
im such a bitch

The US government could will shut down on Sept 30 if the Senate doesn't do something. The economy is also on the verge of collapsing further. WWIII is starting. Yeah they're sort of right this time...

If you're going to try to sound knowledgeable it helps to be right.

The earth's shadow over the moon is a lunar eclipse.

When the moon's shadow is over the earth, it's a solar eclipse.

When you realize how wrong you are, it's a total eclipse of the heart.

PRAISE KEK

>tfw the world ends when you're finally getting your shit together

>tfw the world ends as your situation keeps getting more and more hopeless

also dont forget that the world currency meeting also begins that day, the yuan is the new king. We are fucked dude thanks germany you had to fuck up dbk sucks major cock.

>Black-Moon-END-OF-THE-WORLD-JESUS-apocalypse

>bad moon rising

>bark at the coon

>when the moon hits your eye and steals pizza pie

Any more songs for the apocalypse?

Black Moons Matter

A ring of fire solar eclipse on the 1st, and a black moon on the 30th.

It's not an eclipse, you illiterate white trash.

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

>bad moon rising

good taste

This comes the FRIDAY before the predicted October 3rd MARKET COLLAPSE!!! IT'S A SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>tfw your world is fine but you welcome the end too like idk man im not god can we just stop this ride or what

>bark at the coon

Repent! The end is nigh!

Don't forget obama releasing ICANN

The end of the world speculation is probably bs but I want a happening.

Second New Moon in a single calendar month

what causes a new moon then?

The term Black Moon has several definitions, but one of the most common definitions is the second new moon in a calendar month. This is similar to the well-known Blue Moon, which is the name given to the second full moon in a calendar month.

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/rare-black-moon-to-rise-on-friday-sept-30-western-hemisphere/60325316

also i cant find the video but a guy said he had a dream where the Chinese military bombed us, and said that you have no government no economy we are trying to help you.

spoopy

So what if it shuts down no taxes right

Jewish sorcery

>full moon
>lunar eclipse
>posts image of solar eclipse
>ishygddt

u prolly rite pham

Moonman's arch-nemesis

The solar eclipse is next fucking august.

20 fucking 17

calm down

I'm tired of these fucking religious loonies trying to tell me the world is going to end every fucking year. Last time it was the blood moons and they were freaking out because Jewish holidays fall on lunar events and that meant the end of the world.

I don't care if you believe in some faggot who fucks his son in the clouds, just fuck off with this bullshit. Literally every year we have these faggots screaming THE END IS NIGH.

It's happened before, fucktards. There's science to all of this shit. Btw, for some people it will be a black moon depending on where you are in the world, for others it might just look normal.

Fuck.

Hahahaha

>solar eclipse
>not an eclipse

You're one of those real smart guys huh?

>The spectacular Black Moon occurs when the illuminated side of the moon is caught in the shadow of the Earth

But that's wrong! New Moon =/= Lunar Eclipse

The moon cycle is about 29 days so it's bound to happen eventually.

who said i was one hot head, and this year is special pope francisis just did a religious council with the jews and made (((one world religion)))
Its supposed to be bad times ahead.

Cred Forums averages 2 or 3 happenings a month, it's great.

TFW we have survived dozens of happenings..

When the sun is on the other side of the moon so we only see the dark half.

prepare for the 30th

It's the end of one world and the beginning of a new one. This has happened several times throughout history already. SHADILAY!

I thought that was blue moon

>Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you
>you will not know at what time I will come to you
Why do people always forget this minor detail?

Bump

i want to believe that it is true. is it factual, god?

MY SIDES

Will the Ashen One make Londor whole again?

I didn't call you one, you told me to calm down, I have the right to explain my frustration with this bullshit. If you are buying in to this shit, maybe you're just young and haven't experienced many of these but mark my fucking words. Nothing will happen. Next year will be another end is night hype cuck freaking out about some bullshit and again nothing will happen. You will see.

WE WUZ LUNAR KANGZ

i know how you feel...

oh great another fake habbening that is prophesied to happen using biblical sources.

what a new and interesting development. surely this will be different from the other dozens of happening threads that pop up every month.

Bump

>primary link is the bible's numerous references.

yeah I'm sure it'll be just as accurate as the last dozen times

i did not like the new architects album that much tbqh

>now agnostic
>im such a bitch

All Agnostics are. Agnostism is a lack of faith in... anything. You're a coward who cant commit.

>You're a coward who cant commit.
How do you know? Why does it matter?
t. not-agnostic

The whole of south Australia just lost power

>yfw in the year 2016 Christfags are freaking out over common celestial phenomenons like cave people during a lighting storm
Say it ain't so, the line between fedora tier satire and actual real life Christfags is being blurred

Yeah. Totally ended the world when it happened two years ago. It'll look like every other lunar event outside an eclipse. Fucking nothing.

source on that?

youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync

Oh shit the emu fence is down

All black people transform into great ape black people during a black moon.

I've never even seen a black person here, so im safe.

>The spectacular Black Moon occurs when the illuminated side of the moon is caught in the shadow of the Earth

So it's just a fucking lunar eclipse? Why did you post a picture of a solar eclipse then? This is LITERALLY just another Blood Moon event with an edgy new name.

Helter skelter confirmed

WUZ PLANITZ N SHIET

>You may need to cancel your weekend plans
Man, I was hoping to just sit in front of my computer shitposting all weekend, what must I do now that I've canceled that plan?

its both a solar and a lunar eclipse at the same time, its pretty rare

Hey, another end of the world bullshit story

You saw me standing alone

youtube.com/watch?v=n55QVlBoDxI
THE BEHELIT DAHNALD

It's time.

well looks like world war emu 2 will begin then

>Friday, September 30, 2016

>On this day the Moon will be in a Waning Crescent phase. In this phase the Moon’s illumination is growing smaller each day until the New Moon. During this phase the Moon is getting closer to the Sun as viewed from Earth and the night side of the Moon is facing the Earth with only a small edge of the Moon being illuminated. This phase is best viewed an hour or 2 before the sunrise and can be quite beautiful if you're willing to get up early. It can also be a great time to see the features of the Moon's surface. Along the edge where the illuminated portion meets the dark side, the craters and mountains cast long shadows making them easier to observe with a telescope or binoculars.
>Illumination 0%

>2017 Lunar Eclipses

>Feb 11, 2017
>Penumbral - Will be visible in Europe, Africa, >Asia and Americas

>Aug 7, 2017
>Partial - Will be visible in Australia, Europe, >Africa and Asia

There are no more lunar eclipses in the year 2016.

UNDERRATED

2 full moons in a month is a blue moon. 2 new moons, which is when moon is completely dark, is a black moon

it's a bad omen and probably prophecises the coming of the anti-christ (Madam President Clinton)

You've been melaninated

Hold me boys, the evening is coming and the sirens are becoming more frequent.

But finally after all these years, I may get a happening

The Tyrant Star, Komus, approaches. The Spectral Sun is foretold in the Propheticum Hereticus Tenebrae. My the Emperor have mercy upon us all.

You mean an eclipse? The only thing that is ominous about that is that people are calling is a new name now.

Unless your Muhammad, in which case you crap your britches.

>what's a new moon
i'll assume you are in middle school in a country without access to google.

the moon does a complete orbit around the earth every 29.5 day. if you think about it, when the moon is between us and the sun, we will only see the non-sunlit back of it (early nightfall or before dawn). This is a new moon, it happens every month, occasionally, twice a month like this month.

a lunar eclipse is totally different. these only happen during a full moon when the moon is completely behind the earth and fully iluminated. this doesn't happen often because of the moons orbit being off center. the orbit wobbles above the earth/sun plane and below it, and only crosses the plane about 4 times a year giving some kind of partial/total eclipse somewhere either lunar or solar.

lunar eclipses are pretty cool and worth staying up late for when they do happen. Imagine how your ancestors felt when a full moon just went black and then full again?

I hope this is bait.

>which will result in “men's hearts failing them for fear.”
Christians with salvation are not scared though.

>its both a solar and a lunar eclipse at the same time, its pretty rare

so rare as to be impossible. solar and lunar eclipses must be at least two weeks apart, as lunar eclipses can only happen at full moon and solar eclipses can only happen at new moon. but they do tend to cluster around times when the intersection line of the ecliptic and the orbiting plane of the moon points toward the sun.

thats what i mean, its super rare

>happens once every ~32 weeks
>this time it's gonna get crazy
OK, whatever you say.

Ye shall know the season but not the day.

I like this, Pablo.

>Hasn't happened since March 2014
>Happening day before EU gains control of internet
>Happening exactly 3 days before Feast of Trumpets
Ok, whatever you say.

the article is wrong. it's a new moon coming, 2nd this month. the article describes a lunar eclipse - which there is no lunar eclipse in 2016.

So it's a lunar eclipse when the earth is between the sun and moon, and a solar eclipse when the moon is between the sun and the earth.

Clearly this must be when the sun is between the earth and the moon!

I have for a long time now felt a significance at the end of this month. The world is gonna end man. A little frog told me

>A black moon occurs when two new moons happen in one month, with the second moon basically invisible as the illuminated side is facing away from Earth. A blue moon is the opposite, when two full moons happen in the same month.

Fuck you Cred Forums, I thought this was going to be some eclipse like rare astronomical event which would be neat to witness.

this is the most retarded meme opinion on here

the new moon will flash brightly and might cause millions of seizures

>Clearly this must be when the sun is between the earth and the moon!

that would be some Revelations-tier shit.