Anderson Cooper

Will he be a good moderator?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-02/hsbc-judge-approves-1-9b-drug-money-laundering-accord
investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-director-comey-is-a-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/
dailycaller.com/2016/07/11/report-holder-blocked-hsbc-trial-on-drug-cartel-money-laundering-scandal/
truthfeed.com/corrupt-hsbc-global-bank-exec-arressted-links-to-hillary-james-comey-and-loretta-lynch/12683/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/27/michael-moore-says-trump-won-the-debate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, but like Lester Holt, it won't matter

Wew.. They're getting the CIA involved now...

Milo or Alex Jones should moderate

kek

Hillary was against gay marriage, he probably loathes her in secret.
He's a smart faggot on the wrong channel.

This is a great theory.

Better than that alien looking nigger.

He and Glenn Beck are good friends. So what do you think?

Anderson Cooper is attractive.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALEX"

Wasn't Anderson Cooper barred from moderating any of the 2012 debates because he was a total Obama shill?

Cooper was the only one who had the balls to call out Hillary on her gay marriage position. I'm fairly confident he'll be a better moderator than the shitskin from the last one.

Nothing matters. Trump has already won and any of these fake ideas that he ever does anything "negative" is just desperate shilling. You can tell they're desperate by the way they constantly spam that we're wrong or that they don't agree.

He's also a raging homo. Go for it.

If I see you on the streets of Vietnam I will throw you from the roof, fag

He will be a good goy.

>Will he be a good moderator?

Probably better than Holt. From the other debates he's moderated, he won't let the candidates go over time or on diatribes so much.

Be he's also firmly in the pocket on Hillary's overlords, so I expect relentless bias.

He's a Vanderbilt, of course he's attractive. As a blue blood I imagine he also hates Trump's new money guts.

>gay democrat CNN anchor

No, he will be even more bias than Holt

The fix is in

Have you forgotten that he has already moderated a debate with Trump in it? And that he was correcting his record left and right?

Yeah. Maybe Jones will talk about his gay fish theory, or about how shrimp are attacking bird. Are you fucking serious with that shit?

I like cooper. I know he is a CIA shill and pushes the worst of the liberal agenda, but I can't help but like him. As far as fair its doubtful.
>Secretary Clinton would you like to comment on the debunked claims that you XYZ?
>Mr. Trump tell the American people why you hate women, hate gays, cheat on your taxes, and rob small businesses.

>shitskin
Can people stop saying this? It triggers me as a brown dude.

Our boy fell for a 68 year old politician's trolls
Suck it up and stop making us look so bad. It's over

>call everyone in media a pack of incompetant faggots
>hurr why can't I get a moderator who likes me

Cool you never see Vietnamese people on here

>CNN

This, I remember them sending him to all the hurricanes and always felt he earned a comfy chair for the rest of his career

Tumblr's that way...shitskin

I like Cooper as a person. I really do, and I wish he was more on our side.
I think he will have more control over the debate floor than that cuck Holt had for sure, and I hope he will have the nuts to ask Hillary some actual fucking questions.
But I think he's going to be very hard on Trump. It won't matter in the end but he will.

You're a shitskin too, it's ok.

Faggot.

He did tell Trump he acted like a 5 year old.

And? Coming from a CIA cuck, that's a compliment.

Being a shitskin's a state of mind my man.

he is a faggot shill, what do you think?

Correctomundo, the fucker has wet dreams with the libtard agenda

You know he's actually gay right?

Shitskin

>cuck
Tired second grade memes are not an argument.

Sounds more like a physical attribute. Being a nigger is a state of mind, though.

>fags fagging

>so courage

I chuckled hard at the thought.
fuck no this faggot will be biased as fuck

>cuck for the CIA
>gay
Supplies!

Lmao, fuck off spic. I'm at least whiter than you.

No, this nigga should have the shekels

It's true. Anderson the faggot is a CIA op.

yeah, birth control and other pharmaceuticals being dumped into the water supply by retards flushing shit down the toilet have zero impact on people or animals actually drinking or living in the water, what a fucking kooky tin foil hat
thanks for correcting the record

Something tells me he'll be more biased than Lester.

If by shekels you mean bullets through his stupid fucking head, then yes I am in absolute agreement.

SHITSKIN
H
I
T
S
K
I
N

>don lemon
>this nigga
Try harder.

Very interesting that fat ms universe had a baby with a Cartel member and Comey is on the board of HSBC while they were laundering money for the cartels. Eric Holder even blocked some DOJ trials against HSBC.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-02/hsbc-judge-approves-1-9b-drug-money-laundering-accord

investmentwatchblog.com/fbi-director-comey-is-a-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

dailycaller.com/2016/07/11/report-holder-blocked-hsbc-trial-on-drug-cartel-money-laundering-scandal/

truthfeed.com/corrupt-hsbc-global-bank-exec-arressted-links-to-hillary-james-comey-and-loretta-lynch/12683/

I think he will be good since he grilled Shillary in the first dem debate and in all of his interviews with her. Plus he grilled Obongo in January

Only if he gets down on his knees, and cleans Shillary's filthy anus with his 8 inch long tongue.

Ah, so they are like niggers. Instead of trying to prove people wrong, they just do everything they can to prove what has been said about them.

LMFAO HE WAS THE COMMENTATOR ON THE 5 SECOND NEWS FEED THE FEATURED ON B v S

>can't deny it check the picture

nah man he'll keep it fair, he wont shill or anything

PREACH!

>I think he will be good
Fuck off.

alright, what about this fake intellectual shitskin?

>discounting a statement based on one word

And you call him a second grader.

>Egypt
>Promoting brownies
"COLOR" me surprised.

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN, HE WAS IN THIS HOLLYWOOD JEW SCHEME HES BOUGHT AND SOLD CHECK HIS IMDB

What about that shitskin?

>Not reading the rest of my post

What the hell is wrong with that guy? Is he a cyborg?

For hillary's favor yes.

Hes going to get paid off by her campaign to interrupt Trump a lot and question him more harshly

I mean, let him be the moderator in the next debate with his shitty indian accent

no

no

alex jones would be a better moderator than this fag

He went up in polls m8.

>with his shitty indian accent
Yeah, so the debate is exactly like calling HP support?

Fuck off

He's going to smash expectations and come down hard on Hillary.

So hard she faints.

LOOK HE'S ALREADY BOUGHT AND PAID FOR,

>JUST LIKE ROBERT DOWNY JR.

>JUST LIKE #VOTE IRL

2015 AND HE'S IN 3 FILMS??????? HOLY SHIT

>3 FILMS
>3 FILMS
>3 FILMS

maricon

>CNN

Fitting that he is in works of fiction, no?

>abandon all pretense of objectivity and neutrality in journalism
>hurr why doesn't anyone trust us

Yeah I have a feeling he will be even worse.

You know the faggot attacked Hillary the same year, attacked Obama in January, and attacked Hillary on her health last month right

LOL, you read this shit YOU FUCKING KEKS?

CNN BTFO

"Attacked"
Questioned to check the box and moved on

This. His reporting has always been good, he's just biased because he's part of a network that wouldn't keep him on if he wasn't.

fecal epidermis

you know that roger moore has made COUNTLESS left-wing documentaries but is endorsing Trump right?

dailycaller.com/2016/09/27/michael-moore-says-trump-won-the-debate/

BTFO AGAIN LOL

did the hillary campaign get to hand pick all the moderators or something?

Anderson Cooper is based. It's going to be a lot better then Lester I feel

fuck....

michael moore not roger moore

i'm btfo im going to bed. but im still fucking voting for trump go fuck yourselves anderson cooper is rigging the shit out of the second debate

Yes.

Its only fair cause trump has russia's backing xd

you can see even from thumbnail that he's a cuck and "with her".

>Anderson Cooper is based.
Maybe when it comes to fucking you in the ass. Even then, he's a clown.

Michael Moore also doesn't support Trump, retard.

FFS people look at the glasses dont you know what that means!?!?! hes been taken over by the SJW & vegan coalition of fancy lads. those glasses are wired to his brain. google glass was just the start. the new models change brain waves through field to field interactions and pulse hypnosis when nobodies around

whats wrong with you people. dont any of you have a concealed carry permit and have seen anderson cooper or lester holt? take the shot !

>Alex Jones asks a question but then starts yelling and answers the question himself

how important do you believe it is that the president follows security protocol?

if you don't consider Hillary and her puppetmaster demons incarnate, well- you probably won't notice when it's clear to everyone else that he isn't

he's more or less vowed to be "more tough" on Trump than moLester. Trump went solo into a tag team match, so I can only imagine the tricks Cooper and Hillary will have up their sleeves this time

Whatever it is, you should expect something of a repeat of the Fox debate where Wallace pulled out preprepared graphics/slides to bash Trump in order to help Rubio. Did I mention that Wallace will be moderating the 3rd debate?

Fix is in, folks. Might work to our advantage, though. People seemed to pick up on how biased Holt was, so maybe they'll admire Trump as an underdog or some stupid shit like that. Who tf even knows anymore?

How do you qualify as a good moderator in a format that sees two candidates stand up for 2 minutes and recite campaign slogans?

He's semi-retarded, so I will say "no", since he can't be good at anything except being a token non-pedophile faggot.

if i didnt enev post that picture, you wouldn't have known he was in The Last Samurai you pathetic sack of filth

I like Anderson Cooper. He's usually decent, he'll probably be on par with that butterscotch groid from last night.

I kinda think it'd be funny to have Don Lemon moderate and start chimping out at Trump

He speaks Vietnamese apparently.

>I like Anderson Cooper. He's usually decent
see

No shit hes commie

To be quiet honest, even though he's a CNN homofag, he's probably the most "Objective" person on news now.

Alex Jones moderating would cut the debate way too short with all the ads for water filters and bogus supplements

They all have Australian or American flags anyways.

>"Objective"
>CNN
Did you seriously just use those terms in the same sentence?

whats that smell

i smell proxy

why would you ever think a Vanderbilt would?

Nope. He's a CNN shill so he's gonna be extremely biased. Lester was supposed to be the more moderate one and look how that turned out

Which? Only ones I've seen post-poll that included intention to vote are the Breitbart/Gravis ones (which have been in-line with the rest, so I think they're trying to do it right) and PPD.

>the CNN attack dog that trump embarrassed on national television
Wew fucking lad
If you thought the last mod was biased you've seen nothing

>Literally spouts muslim brotherhood talking points every chance he gets.

Sounds like something a chemically brainwashed shill would say.

I wouldn't know, I bought the filter.

>butterscotch groid
I fucking lol'd. Never change, Cred Forums and may Kek ever be on our side.

Yes

Look up cognitive dissonance, you have it. You will deny it but thats one of the symptoms.

No, it's CNN they will do everything that they can to assist Clinton. They need someone not connected to why major network

Nothing says objective like leading 7-1 panels against Trump

Ok faggot, you homos are still upset

a cooper is literally "ex"-CIA, no lie

I'm talking about him personally. Just go to his wikipedia page, it doesn't mention shit about his own political views. He never talks about his own views, at least when I've seen him.

> one word cant change a statement completely.

Idk why im responding to though, you dont wanna hear anything that isnt pro trump. I can imagine how fun this years been for trump supporters, but its coming to an end. Please, all of you take care of yourselves after the election its gonna be very traumatic for you.

See you after hillary wins, although I wouldnt come back here if I were you.

>I'm talking about him personally.
>CNN

Pick one.

O Kek, we beg you to work your meme magick for us lowly souls. With your guidance, we may yet enjoy your Paradise. We pray for your benevolence.

Literally an ex-member of the Clinton foundation and dropped huge amounts of donations into it

Get the fuck off this site Milo you nigger cock loving piece of shit
Alex Jones would be fun but you dont deserve your position at Breitbart even
Breitbart is rolling over in his grave right now at the prospect that you're not fired

First they get Lester the nigger, and now Cooper the faggot?

We better get Sean "clip in this bitch" Hannity for the final debate

THIS THING IS SO FUCKING RIGGED

Who is your moderator of choice Cred Forums?

Personally I found bill O'Reilly to be fair to both candidates. I think he'd be perfect. But Anderson Cooper is like getting sean hannity or Alex Jones.

>daddy do you like me?

Gay James Bond? I totally see it cuz he is hot, cunning gentleman as fuck.

>his top partner

I dunno. For some reason gays idolize manipulative women. They'll even shit on the gay cause to do it.

Why couldn't we have had a fair and balanced moderator?

You don't kown how to spell Shepherd Smith do you?

check'd

I thought he is on the blacklist.

>I totally see it cuz he is hot
Then add him to your fap folder, and STFU.

>one word cant change a statement completely.
It can, but that word doesn't change it in anyway. Take it out and it reads the same. But nice try with the condescension. That shit doesn't work here, CTR/JIDF.

that's a laugh and a half, user

Biased
>Biased
Biased
>Biased
Biased
>Biased
Biased
>Biased

Fucking learn how grammar works

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off, you inferior brown subhuman piece of shit. Fucking shitskin garbage. This board is for whites only. Kill yourself, you piece of trash. When the revolution comes you will burn with the rest of your filthy shitskin kind. Fucking scum.

You have to be 18 to post here.

>waaaa why do they hire biased moderadors ;_____;
>I know, let's hire another biased moderator xDDDDD

hope you're ready for the funky bunch

u pissed faggot?

the lemon has filled my fap folder to the brim just like he'd do with me

I can see it now

Alex: Mrs Clinton there are several claims of pay for play on your part through the Clinton Foundation, how do you respond to these claims?

Hillary: Well Alex, I have to inform you that...

Alex: I'LL KNOW WHY, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A GLOBALIST PIG THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY AND WILL KILL ANYONE THAT GET'S IN YOU WAY, TELL US WHAT HAPPENED TO SETH RICH, WHY DID YOU HAVE HIM KILLED.

Hillary: Well...Excuse me...

>Roger Stone stands up in the audience wearing those Bill Clinton Rape shirt shouting "Fuck you cunt"
>Trump is just watching the chaos unfold trying not to burst out laughing
>Clinton's strokes out due to stress and crooks on stage.

And this would be how Trump wins the presidency.

Fuck, I take it back. I want this to happen.

I'm mad that he's not going to pass on his genes.

Honestly, I have no hope Anderson will be fair but maybe he will be more fair in calling out Hillary. No moderator in these election debates will call Hillary out like they do Trump. Trump will have to call Hillary out and give the moderator something to ask her question on. Trump has to be prepare for the next debate.

This NOW!

idk, he seems like he's not exactly a massive Hillshill even though he works for Clinton News Network. His interview with Howard Stern means he could be disgusted with the Democratic candidates. And he seems rather silent on the election in general. Could he be a closeted Trump supporter? Really makes you think desu.

Anderson Cooper is a degenerate faggot; Once god king Trump installs his regime we're sending them all to gas chambers screaming.

I just moticed the pissed off white guy in the car.

No, and he will help cost trump the debate. Still haven't gotten straight answer as to why trump accepted debates being held by LITERALLY PEOPLE CONTROLLED BY THE DNC, YOU STUPID COMBOVER CUNT!

It will make it all the more glorious when he wins.

Underrated.

Also accurate.

Why do the DNC get the ability to choose the moderators?

>all of these bigots who hate Anderson Cooper just because of his sexual orientation
So what if he takes dicks up the ass. Get over it.

A gay democrat? Sure. He'll be totally unbiased.

>implying he isn't the top

alpha af

>Halfway through Clinton's answer, Alex just starts screaming in rage

This please.

I'm okay with Alex.

Leave our illiterate friend alone, he's probably just a bit sleepy.