Why aren't you a father Cred Forums

I have three kids and just turned 20.

Do your part.

>inb4 u a mudslime

>I have three kids and just turned 20.

Well I'm not a nigger like you, so it's sort of different.

because i first have to find a fucking suitable mother for them

i didnt just go around fucking the first thing that moved without a condom and then bolted, only to leave my kin a fucking drain on the state like you did shitskin

i'm 19 and just had my first, probably won't have another one till i'm 20, only got a one bedroom apartment in the city, so me and the missus are looking to move out to the country

Why?

*dibbs*. :DD

>3 kids
>just turned 20
jesus christ

It's called being a pipe fitter and making good money by 18 faggot

I just want vanilla servers back

I have 3 daughters, mixed. White/Asian
they are all models, I'm glad i didn't have any boys, life is easy mode for beautiful girls. but wife still wants a boy.

If I had a job, I'd be looking for women explicitly with the long term goal of marriage and children. Instead, every job I've applied to has rejected me.

Yes, I have a degree and did an internship. I already know what you're going to respond with, it's so average: you want to prove it's my fault somehow.

I'm envious.

So I'm hiding this thread.

SO happy for you. Grr

No

yeah you fit all that pipe real tight up in there

Neat. That's my new term for faggots.

"Pipe fitter."

Having kids young is the ultimate redpill desu

have two/three kids, last before you turn 21. Then the kids are out of the house by the time you're 40. Then you can do whatever for the rest of your life, plus when you're young you have the energy for it

> 27 years old, White
>Married to white wife
> Have our first child, 15 months. Such a blessing
> mfw

get a trade you faggot

Are you Kiko Mizuhara's father?

my son is nearly six months old, cunt's already trying to snatch food out of our hands

>so me and the missus are looking to move out to the country
do it, cities are awful places to raise kids

just had our first earlier this year so wife and i are looking at buying a house next year once we have the shekels together for it.

How old is she?

Why does a (STEM) degree I ultimately paid 32k for mean less than a trade that entitles me to fix toilets? Fuck you, there's no reason why I shouldn't simply be hired as an engineer.

>faggots
>has 3 kids

you got it backwards

> kids at twenty
> kick em out at 18 y
> free at 38 to chill with wide

>Do your part.

"Your part" to do what? Populate an already overpopulated world?

You guys are the true cucks. I live for me and that's it.

How do you do it buddy?

My wife desperately wants kids but I tell her we are not financially ready (no investments yet, wage isn't growing much so I need to get my first investment property locked down so my kids will actually have some wealth to draw on).

Do you just accept being a total poorfag or do your parents help you out? Do they help with parenting.

I will receive little to no parental assistance of any form due to my family background.

Just curious how you're handling it OP.

Wife

Because I just broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years. She's white and I'm not and I made the horrible mistake of showing her Cred Forums. She became """"redpilled"""" and had anxiety attacks because if we had kids, she said they wouldn't look like her. I was literally cucked by Cred Forums. I'm 24 and she's the only girlfriend I ever had. I don't know how I'm ever going to start from scratch again. She's the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

I have three blond half-White Children (mother is Italian/Irish stock and I am White)and they are all enrolled in bilingual public education in Massachusetts, and happily play with a mixed race group of peers and friends from all over the world, and we suport and include immigrants from Brazil, India, Thailand, Mexico, Guatemala, and Florida in our community.

life is good. Come at me bro

tell her Cred Forums says the lord works in mysterious ways

>there's no reason why I shouldn't simply be hired as an engineer.

yes there is

its because globalist jews are flooding western nations with shitskin subpar "engineers" that will work for $15 an hour. pooskins and chinks are taking your job prospects away all that the kikes can pocket a few more shekels

take your fucking pills normie

nobody has to hire you because you fell for the university meme. a job is a fucking job you mole, go become a mechanic or a welder. if you want money you'll take any job that comes your way, lazy piece of shit.
Yeah I was thinking about moving to Port Macquarie or Wagga, Port Macquarie is closer to family but I want some rural property near Wagga cause I've always wanted a farm, don't know yet though.

You guys can have kids in your mid forties and by the time they are in their mid teens you will be in a wheelchair

> risking marrying a woman in Canada
> literally gambling with your life on a woman's long term temperament

>Massachusetts
That's where you went right.

That's a good way to throw your life away so early. Having kids is gross and weird. Wizardism is the true path.

because society is such a sack of crap these days that it wouldn't be worth it to my child to live in it, thus probably killing itself before it turns 30

plus i'm not going to give up my comfyness just so that this society can turn my kid, into piece of shit wanna be gangsta/twerking, searchin' for that big dick, slut by the time he/she starts 4th grade

Perfect. Just in time to die before they can disappoint me. Also means I dodge having to pay for their weddings and college tuition. Put a big health insurance policy on my head and they'll be set for life.

>Do you just accept being a total poorfag or do your parents help you out? Do they help with parenting.

your parents were poorfags bogan

we think they had its super easy but the truth is many of them started from nothing

both my mother and farther came from below middle class families, they fucken struggled with young children but they made it work.

hte problem is that millenials these fucken days are so spoiled and dont want to have to return fucking beer bottles to the store for bread money.

thats what our parents went through but kikes have convinced you and i to instead chase:
>muh material possessions
>muh income property

you literally want a fucking apartment building before you want a child?

YOU CANT KEEP LETTING THE KIKES GET AWAY WITH IT

You squandered all that could be done in the prime years, the 20's. Good job.

Maybe he got pregnant by getting fucked by a nogger, you intolerant swine

No one works as an engineer in the west for 15$ an hour. Yes, there are many foreign workers but they're paid the same as local workers. They're preferred, but only as the next best thing to hiring a woman.

If I'm good at engineering, but bad at trades since I have no experience there, why should I work in a field I'm bad at when I should be working in a field I'm good at?

>lazy
There are many jobs, I apply to all of them and get pretty consistently rejected.

My point is simple, you can't create a situation where white men are disadvantaged for jobs and then bitch that white men aren't producing children. That's insane. I wouldn't have kids until I'm financially stable.

That's right though mate, it's going to be the fucking life, plus I'll still be pretty young and get to see my grandkids grow up.

I have an average paying job and I can barely sustain myself, let alone a wife or a kid.

I'm a manlet and have several hereditary illnesses. I'm fine with being the end of a line.

>TFW already psychologically unstable
>TFW years on Cred Forums has turned me full hermit-mode

Fuck you. This attitude is the reason the world is going to shit. Fuck your comfort. We need warriors. If you're that much of a pussy then your bloodline deserves to die out. We need real men in commited relationships to be having 3 children at minimum. If you can afford it you should be having 10.

You're not going to get a job in engineering you entitled little prick. You need to get yourself a trade. It's not hard honestly, to me you sound socially awkward, lazy and autistic, and you like to blame your problems on everyone else.

Maybe if you didn't waste your time at University you could've got an apprenticeship and you would've been earning good money by now.

war is coming

having kids is not enough; you have to save them too

The best years of your life are pissed away learning propaganda in a university lol sucks to be you

>I have three kids
>just turned 20

>3 kids at 20
Sounds responsible and you'll surely be able to manage a successful career

You wanna make enough money to have kids
here's what you do:

>Sell any stocks, Bonds, etc. that you have right now, the entire financial system is about to fall apart.
>keep 30% of your portfolio as cash, take the other 70% and put it in physical gold and silver, either stored in a vault or in your house but not etf's or other securities.
>in about 2 years, we'll be in 2009 2.0, gold and silver will have dramatically increased in value and the market will be starting to recover
>Start tapering money out of the metals and into large stable companies which will be on sale for 40% of what they're worth now or less.
>wait 5-7 years, rinse and repeat

Cuz my skin is like this plus I'm gay manlet.
It's better I don't make children

>You're the true cucks.
You the true retard. A cuckold is some who spends their resources on raising someone that isn't theirs. They spend money to not propagate their genetics.

You choose not to have kids, which is basically the same as being a cuck.

>>Massachusetts
>That's where you went right.

you're tellmw. no race riots, no reatrd cops, steady jobs, tech sector, public infrastructure investment, immigrants are busy little bees, everyting is copacetic here. Have to be a high earner to buy a house, but I got that down.

cosiest corner of the nation, and Maine is literally 2 hours away

Cause I'd rather be spending my time and money traveling to non muzzy'd countries on the planet with my wife than having to spend it having to tend to a noise and shit spewing midget

Where's my ISTP gf?

Yeah just let me put on my wife hat, squeeze into a wife cannon and fly off to wifeland were wives grow on wivies.

Mate I don't make a whole lot of money, and yeah it's tough with just one kid but life's messy. You'll manage if you work hard and your wife stays at home with the kids ( that's the deal with me and my wife ).

I wouldn't be a suitable parent. Crying babies and destructive, disobedient children makes my autism rage spike.

>Natalism
>Redpilled

Pick one, and only one.

Hey I didn't want to make a thread about this but holy shit how shameless are they getting?

>No one works as an engineer in the west for 15$ an hour.

maybe not that low but they constantly have a revolving door of shitskins working the bottom end of the payscale.

good luck getting the job there mr white male.

not trying to shit on you, just trying to help you see how this problem came about...

Or just don't have kids and do whatever you want for your entire life...

haahaaaa

>We need warriors
>Fuck your comfort
>We need real men in commited relationships to be having 3 children at minimum. If you can afford it you should be having 10.
That seems to be working out pretty well with your wives sons.

Show skin pic

Stfu amerilard. Irish are whiter than you Germanic thrash

Having more than 2 children is a plague for the Earth. Overpopulation will be your grandchildren's demise.

Also, GTFO my tax dollar.

And just be a faggot who didn't further their line and never got to experience the joy of raising kids

Cunts like you are worse than tumblr tier feminists who thinks having kids is disgusting and uncool.

Yeah, but when they need an actual competent engineer, guess who they hire? When they need someone they can show to clients, guess who they go to?

There are some things shitskins just can't do

I plan on having my family in my 30s
I've got a whole world of things I want to see, jobs I want to do, Money I want to make, and women I want to fuck before marrying a girl ~10 years younger then me.

Or just wait until you're 40, enjoy every year until then without kids, then when you get bored have kids and enjoy a few years with them when you're 60+ and they're all grown up, just in time for them to look after your retired old ass.

In the old days you had three kids by 25 minimum

It's how it should be

Why the fuck would you put in that much work to have kids? What a waste of time. You could be doing something a lot better with that money.

You're a fucking idiot if you think you'll have the energy to raise kids in your 40's while you're working full time. Plus you'll probably be infertile by then, and if you aren't your wife will have alot of difficulties getting pregnant and you'll have to pay thousands of dollars on IVF and you'll probably never get to see your grandkids growing up and because you'll die when your kids are in their twenties the family you left behind will fall apart.

>Cuck is someone who gets off to someone fucking his wife
>Not having kids makes you a cuck
Nice logic

no shit leaf but you are conveniently glossing over the whole "FOOT IN THE DOOR" thing...

everything is easier once you have experience.

hell i dont even have to look for work any mroe, people msg me on my linkedin.

>t. somebody who's never had kids and doesn't know true joy

off yourself

Literally selfishness: the post. Your parents won't get to see their grandchildren, your kids won't see you as adults, and you won't be around to see your own grandchildren.

Only cucks wait until 40. If your kid lives with you until 25 you are 65 when he moves out. That's old folks home age

>t. a retard who knows nothing about finance or portfolio management

>experience the joy of raising kids
Is raising your wife's son hard?

That's right, and you'll never get to see your grand kids grow up, which is something I look forward to. I think seeing the offspring of my offspring will be one of the most fulfilling and gratifying things in my life.

In the old days women actually took care of the kids and didn't fucking cheat while the man was on business.

Came here to post it. He is taking pride in his barnyard animal-like sex drive.

Is being a lonely virgin hard?

ill just have a kid instead of travelling and enjoying my life

ps. some of us are fit and healthy and will continue to be do until our 40s

This isn't the old days faggot. That's not how it should be either. You can live like a miserable cunt for the rest of your life because of your decisions, but don't force your shit views on others.

How is this meant to help me? Trade here means going back to school, why the fuck should I? Drop the fucking proxy, because you'd know that if you were Australian.

It's obvious, all you're doing is insulting me. You're literally an American feminist trolling Cred Forums with a proxy and using an Australian flag because you actually believe the Australian shitposter meme. The best posters are Australian and virtually all Australians hate sjw.

Thanks, but you're not helping either.

The foot on the door thing is what I need and no one is helping me with.

he is right about the cyclical nature of the markets and negative correlation between metal commodities and stock prices.

you can read that in any textbook...

doesnt mean hes right on the timing or %'s though

being 60 at your kids high-school graduation lol
"hey, timmy is that your grand parents?"

Marry a younger wife, she'll do all the heavy lifting without the complications of childbirth. You'll be 40 (not likely to be infertile as a man by this point), likely netting a good deal of cash more than any 20-something, and not as obsessed with climbing the career ladder. You can put that extra income towards raising them and any future expenses. Being sixty with your kids in their twenties having kids, you'll make your exit right as your grandkids hit anywhere from five to fifteen years of age and become unbearable pieces of shit. You'll wish you were dead by this point.

1. You won't have the energy to raise kids in your 40s, just look at any couple who have kids in their 40's. They're fucking sad and exhausted.
2. You can travel and enjoy your life in your 40's when your kids leave, like you know, what you plan to do when you're retired anyway.
3. Travelling is overrated. Far better to have kids instead of being a selfish melbournite.

MARRY AND REPRODUCE

CONSUME

Nah mate, sounds gay. I don't want to be an old faggot when I have kids. Ask any person that has kids in their 40's, they all say they wish they had kids younger.

>Your not gonna have energy to raise kids in your 40's
>So waste your life when your young and have a lot of energy
>and you'll probably never get to see your grandkids growing up
Who the fuck cares?

>mixed. White/Asian

hehe... good go I mean guy.

My grandmother is still around to see her great-grandkids (my cousins', not mine yet) and she's very happy about it. Do Anglo-Protestants really get along with their family so poorly?

I care, you don't though because you know nothing greater than the self

your attitude is the reason why this world turned to shit in the first place. we need thinkers, not a bunch sex-driven, living-in-the-moment dipshits who have children for the fuck of it. and then their children do the same thing causing this chain of nonsense to spiral out of control.

so lets try something called "thinking": "think" about the world's limited resources. if goons like you keep spawning useless children and then they keep spawning useless children etc. what do you think is going to happen? we're going to run out much faster than we should.

and because this society doesn't promote intelligence, none of these kids are going to know how innovate and adapt. instead they'll just keep on fucking and having kids until the whole world looks like fucking africa

until this society has some pretty intense changes, i'll be keeping my bloodline from having to deal with its stupid bullshit

You would be a pipe fitter.

Show your tits, you cunt. With a timestamp.

Do you think you're a better person than me because you had 3 abo kids?
You're worthless, just like your faggot kids. Have fun cleaning up shit you disgusting cunt.

I can't speak for everyone, but in a hypothetical situation where you've put it off until your forties to have kids, you likely aren't going to be too enthusiastic about having to deal with grandkids.

Well every young person that doesn't want to have kids has mummy/daddy issues, so yeah probably.

Yeah mate I actually do. You're worthless, you probably don't even have a job you lonely virgin piece of shit. You've got serious daddy/mummy issues mate

>Thanks, but you're not helping either.
brah i did it,
was too proud to wagecuck
was a need for several years
finally got job
worked way up

you wanna know how to get a fuckign job?

you really want the gods honest truth?

nepotism through networking.

you have to get out there and join clubs/go to social events/schmooze with engineers...

you have to do everything social to make friends in the industry and somewhere, someone will put in that good word for you.

every resume you send out gets you into a pile with hundreds if not thousands of others, you are lucky to even get interviews and most of the time those are just purely ceremonial.

trust me, you will meet your boss in a social setting over beers, not by sending a million emails with cover letters and tailored versions of your resume.

also lie on your resume, not overly but enough to make it look like you have not been idle for a long time, even if you were jsut doing some unrelated programming work that is totally unapplicable, say you are switching industries to get use out of your degree

there bogan fuck, ya happy? I just told you the secret

I am though. They just aren't my kids

But i am and i love my little boy his name is imagio but sadly im the only one who can see him
I tell you, fucking awkward if you talk to your son but your waifu tulpa responses

I cant find anyone to do my "part" with :/

Why is that? My great-grandfather was still alive when I was born and he was really happy to have a great-grandson, and he was 90+.

We even took a picture of four generations of men in the family when I was a baby, it's pretty cool.

My fiance is Jewish, but if you insist...

I really can't understand people like that at all. Pretty much as soon as I hit puberty I knew I wanted kids eventually

>Not wasting your life away is selfish
>Your parents won't get to see their grandchildren
>I'm gonna throw my life away because of my parents
>And the cycle repeats, everybody lives out a miserable existence where they sell their life away just after they got freedom
>you won't be around to see your own grandchildren
How's that selfish?

oh look its another bogan kikespreadin'

>Irish are white

Ok, potato.

Good luck with that, also jumping up to reach cupboard doors and speaking English

Same mate, they're a vile group of cunts

It's 10x better than coming home to a annoying roast beef snatch whore and some loud gross kids.
How's it feel wasting all your money on something so pointless?

You are right.
It's not what you know it's who.

>tfw seven kids under ten

Luckily my community isn't a shithole. Kids go to a private school and I haven't heard of any gender awareness classes yet. Life is pretty good compared to what I've seen in more liberal places.

Because women don't want kids, they want to be free instead.

because you would rather spend $2000 on the latest fucking mac so that you can browse facebook

you are literally nigger tier with
>MUH GIBS

instead of carrying on your genetic line

your ancestors would spit on you

Where do you live? Are you northern Florida guy?

Living the dream. Nobody here can convince me otherwise. You guys are so detached from reality. You are rotting in this place. Time is ticking.

Ahaha keep on it you faggot, you don't know what it's like to be loved and you don't know what its like to create life with someone you love, and you never will.

How about you go and cry about your shitty childhood instead of trying to compensate on a chinese cartoon board.

>Major depressive disorder, schizoid tendencies, indolent

Yeah I'll get a job sooner or later and probably meet a nice girl. Just like how two years ago I decided I was gonna get a job and use that as a foundation to build my life on.

>Procrastination the movie

So you think having kids is contributing to society?

Yeah mate, being a jobless loser virgin isn't, you fucking parasite.

I could have had kids when I was 15

Luckily I didn't, because I'm not a fucking retard

Maybe if child support stops being a thing or something I'll feel like it's worth it before I die, until then you're just asking to get cucked by having kids

The only thing that matters when you die is your family and love. Love is all there is.

>So you think having kids is contributing to society

no it doesnt, white people should just keep going extinct so that the politicians open the borders and let even MORE millions of shitskins into western countries

that'l fix the economy

NorCal here. It's honestly not as bad as the rest of the state.

Oh god, I didn't think you people actually existed, but you unironically are the worst type of person. I can only pray that your wife's son doesn't end up like his mom's husband. Enjoy your wife leaving you at 38 because of your alcoholism.

I don't know where you get your ideas from, but we're pretty happy. I haven't finished university yet (probably will next fall) but my dad has skills that people need so he can basically take time off whenever he wants and still make good money. I'm lucky enough that he told me the right thing to go into, so I'll probably end up in a similar situation eventually, and my grandfather had done the same for him.

Wow man, by the looks of it I bet you're almost as great as the Duggars.
Your kids will continue the cycle that you continued, and it will keep continuing. They won't adapt, and they'll drain the world of resources. Thanks for contributing you roo-fucking cunt.

I keep lying on my resume to a minimum and I've tried nepotism through my father, it gets interviews but not jobs.

My issue is both of us are honest by nature, we both see something questionable about nepotism and my dad is secretly a red pill. I've heard him raging about gender quotas and other bullshit.

One of the interviews I did, the interviewer said it didn't look good that a white man is using his father to get his first white collar job, she even suggested I try my uncle instead (who has this absurd competitive relationship with my dad and wants me to suffer so he can herp derp about his much better his son is when he's of age).

Yeah, I know this shit, but nepotism doesn't help new graduates. It helps people with experience. We both know that experience itself gets jobs almost as much as nepotism.

I love programming. I love what I do. Considering its Cred Forums and seeming pathetic is normal, I fantasize about writing social media websites with a certain Australian YouTuber leading to millions of dollars, a cute red pilled gf and everything I want in one swoop.

Shit doesn't happen though.

Not for graduates though.

I collected a lot of names as a graduate, I was still just a random kid.

You are seriously the worst person I could imagine.

Fuck off virgin parasite, go outside

If a woman told me she wanted to have kids with me I'd marry her

But most of the women I've talked with say they don't want kids, or they want to wait until they're 30 or they only want "one maybe two" kids or something.

The few that actually want kids wouldn't want kids with some mutt with a tiny cock.

Last thing we need are more fucking assholes shitting out perfectly good food.

Lots of excuses here. Nice

No society has ever returned from having birth rates as low as ours, they always collapse regardless of migrants, you fucking retards, sticking your heads in the sand and getting yourselves cucked won't change shit, you have to change the laws that caused our birth rates to drop in the first place but you stupid fucks think you can outbreed people who already outnumber us in our own countries in younger generations?

Don't you realize, it's mostly only shitskins having children because they're the only ones fucking dumb enough to forget about child support long enough to nut in some bitch

>If you don't conform to my views then you're a vile cunt
It's a shame IQ is inherited. You and your petrol sniffing abo wife probably have some really stupid kids.

>I have three kids and just turned 20
Some of us have dreams.
lol.

This is a historically-unprecedented situation, and there's always a first

Of course I'm the worst person you could imagine because I have a job, I'm not an entitled prick, I don't blame my problems on others, I'm not a parasite and I have a wife and kids young.

You're fucking stupid as shit

Man you kids today are fucked in the head

What ever happened to marriage and commitment to women being a joke?

You're all so fucking naive

White people need to stop having their first kid at 35 or 40 years old. You're setting them up for genetic abnormalities among other things. I get that you need to get established in your careers and be financially stable but that's why me and other Mexicans are beating you. It's sad lol

>muh IQ
into the trash you go

Same here. Nice trips btw

>you are literally nigger tier with
>MUH GIBS
How the fuck is spending my own money nigger tier?
>instead of carrying on your genetic line
Yeah man, having kids is so much more important than improving the world.

>yfw OP is actually a tranny slut and is a single another now

Because I like money and am focused on my career.

I'll have a kid once I find a woman who respects herself enough to stay in shape past 24 and hasn't had a kid yet

No it isn't, technology was better in previous civilizations relative to ones that fell before it for the same reasons, and people undoubtedly said the same retarded shit as you just did before their society fell

Nepotism is when someone hires you or whatever directly because they have a relationship with you, not when they have a relationship with someone who recommends you

Are you an abo

Steamfitting pays pretty well, got a buddy going into it.

>being this buttblasted
Don't you have to go put little Bambam to bed?
>create life with someone you love
Literally animal tier. Disgusting.
>How about you go and cry about your shitty childhood instead of trying to compensate on a chinese cartoon board.
What does not wanting to have kids have to do with my childhood?

So you believe that we're doomed and there's nothing we can do about it? Why not do something anyway?

>Single mother*
Mobile phone fucking my posts

Ahahaha mate you're the one who's butt-blasted, and not only do you not want to have kids you're disgusted by children and parents, aka daddy/mummy issues.

virgin jobless faggot

>My issue is both of us are honest by nature, we both see something questionable about nepotism and my dad is secretly a red pill. I've heard him raging about gender quotas and other bullshit.

yeah well you are taking it too far and looking at it the wrong way

you and your father are stuck in the previous generations line of though.

you think you should be pounding the pavement and sending resumes out.

thats not how jobs are filled anymore

like 80% go to someone the employer knows, or to someone who is already an employee moving around in the company.

you are also stuck in the large corporate view:

i report to the ceo of the company i work for, he hired me, you know why? because its a small business, theres only a few employees

and heres the biggest point you are actually straight up fucking ignoring:
>the fact that you are actually good enough for the position

the person who put in a good word with my boss and got me my job knew me very well, he knew I was extremely intelligent, honest and trust worthy.

he had no problem vouching for me and guess what? my boss is 100% happy with the work I do.

your own personal insecurities are a hangup and you have overstepped the line by using your father.

you are right it doesnt look good to have your father getting you interviews (makes you look unqualified) and whatever you do, do NOT use your father as a reference for future employers.

you need to look outside your family for networking opportunities, sports clubs (like golf), fundraisers, industry events, you name it, thats where you hit it off with people over a few beers and friendships get made. friendships turn into business contacts and you get references that way.

im serious, the best thing you can do to show your employer that you are hireable is to demonstrate that you are not a fucking aspie splurge in a social environment. that you dont talk RAPE (religion abortion politics economics), that you can actually hold a conversation

So if a scientist discovered the cure for cancer he wouldn't be contributing to society because he's a virgin and doesn't have a kid?
Why do you think some of the greatest minds were childless? You must've sniffed to much petrol.

wtf

because i first get high educated to offer my kids a good environment

>the delusion

That thread gets posted literally once a month with the same exact image.

no, too many faggots in this shithole planet, and I don't want a fucking leach in my life; it's already shitty as it is and not because of job or education.

>If you're a virgin you're a parasite
Spotted the low IQ normie.

I lay pipe. I eat college kids for breakfast.

wtf i love kids now

I don't really know your angle, you could be a feminist cuck or a "i got mine, where's yours?" conservative, in either case you'd still be telling young white men that they should feel bad for being NEET.

That kind of nepotism is exactly what me and my dad want to avoid.

I just need a job. If you're Australian and you see a white male apply at your workplace, especially if he's clearly Cred Forumsnu and clearly a FOSS programmer, hire him. He'll work hard because he knows the alternative is painfully stagnant.

I do have some charisma and I know not to talk RAPE, I include family in there as well as it's touch and go. Some people, especially with recently departed family members, just don't want to be reminded about it.

I'm honestly not aspie, I'm engaging and understand I'm talking to people.

I'm a socially awkward autistic nerd that doesn't know how to communicate with other people.

How to spot retards 101

Need to get a job first before I consider a gf / kids. And given that I've been looking for a job since the end of high school (nearly two years ago) and can't find anything, it looks like it's going to be a while

Heh good thing I'm nothing like that. Fatherhood here I come.

The only person you can guaranteed redpill is your son. You guys are pathetic

well you obviously arnt talking to the right people, because you arnt demonstrating yoru value in a social setting.

when was the last time you had beers with an engineer you are not related to?

you do realize that golf is literally nothing more than a fucking excuse to drink and network? do you have any idea how much business is conducted on golf courses?

Because I was raised as the oldest son of a crack head single mother and have anxiety about being able to responsibily support a family and not be a dead beat dad. I think I would be a good dad but fuck my shit up senpai, cuz standards for men are just as fucked as wemon we just don't bitch about It as loud and we let it kill us slowly on the inside.

I know the horror stories. Maybe you will die with your wife by your side. However you're more likely to die alone after years of supporting your wife and her new husband.

Married people are happier on average than single people but people without kids are happier than people with kids... or so I hear.

I might have kids some day solely out of duty but I wont lie about how it's a quality of life downgrade.

OP you are white trash.

>disgusted by kids
>buttblasted

Bro, I can't even afford to drink. I rejected my mate who lives on the other side of Australia because I couldn't afford to go out.

I'm at that stage where I'm becoming less employable by the second.

Because all white women here are with niggers and I don't want their shitty nigger women.

Sounds like you're quite pathetic user. You need to get feel good moments from the lowest group of the internet, Cred Forums. Feels like you will be a shit parent if you need to be online on this website and gloat.

Feels sorry for your kids if their dad shitposts on Cred Forums, rather than spend the time with them.

Golf is nepotism

Your brain isn't even fully formed why do you have three children. Breeding like an animal won't solve anything. We are advanced enough to not be a disease and no one should have to be female anymore.

Honestly I'm single and 21 no kids. Good night!

ebin

>20 yo kid
>browses Cred Forums
>had 3 kids

This is going to end well

>Greece
>Opinions

>15 months

God you're fucking retarded

and?

Any know a good place to settle down once I get my electrical licence? Need to get out of Lelbourne asap don't feel safe here anymore

Kill yourself white trash wigger. I bet you get food stamps you fucking piece of shit.

just fucked up selffish girls around here, even after nearly 30 girls now. I just canĀ“t fucking find some kind of woman where i could even think about having kids with her.

Yeah those were the best times user. Good old practically impossible bwl

>do something

Having kids is even more futile than shitposting on the internet about the real problem, feminist legislation

becuz women are forbidden and heterosexuality is taboo here. Our race is finished,just accept it

I'm black so it's ok to not want kids, in fact encouraged by everyone lmao

>3 kids
>20 years old

So what does cheese taste like when it comes out of a can?

I have triplets from an unlucky one night stand, the one time I got dragged out to a social setting.

I'm Asian. There's enough of my kind in the world.

You're welcome