Let's write an open letter to Hillary Clinton!

THE RULES:

1) The letter will be written one sentence at a time.

2) Only one sentence per user ID.

3) The sentences must be in greentext, or they will be considered thread comments, and not part of the letter.

4) Dubs means the posted image is inserted into the letter immediately before the sentence.

5) Trips has to Correct The Record, allowing them to delete a sentence of their choosing.

6) Liberal media has to write an article including our open letter according to the rules.

Have fun!

Dear bitch nigga,

>Trump has a really large cock

>Before you read the rest of this letter, please reach around and remove Huma's vibrator from your ass as i feel this may distract you from the impending anal annihilation that you are about to receive

Let me tell you about the jewish lies

>This is the ALT-RIGHT tuning in!

>I would rather eat little caesars pizza than listen to your raspy deathbed voice.

>You can rig my convention anytime.

>cowtits > flat chest.

>But what I've really wanted to tell you is to look up Hilloli Clitton by Shadman.

Every single maplenigger that I have ever met acts as if they were fucked by a moose or cucked by a spruce.

Mcnuggies

>Finland will declare war upon you Hillary Clinton, fear the khanate!

The ludafisk is sweet this time of year, but not as sweet as the reunion of the Sanders family when you release the senator's wife's son from captivity.

holy shit

Was it President obama's Fault? Was it President Obama's Fault?!

bumping for possible lulz and (((GUARANTEED))) watchlist.

>Never forget that some mexicans want the wall to be built for shit and giggles you know.

>tell me why do you wear the mask

>I'd like to go back to 1991 and snort coke off your sweater puppets.

The ONLY way I would EVER consider eating out your crustly, frumpous, drumpled vagina is if I cooked it's ragged flaps on a waffle frier & had ketchup.

Salutations my "Jive Brothers". It is I, Do-... I mean Donizzle. So you think Mr. Trump is racist? Ha! I say, Ha! No. He's a "Real Original Gangster", if you catch my drift. I would say that he's the only presidential supporting the black community. So if anything, we should for him to show OUR support to him! Now my fellow "Niggas", go out and be sure to acquire a Make America Great Again hat through LEGAL means. I know we sometimes are a sticky-fingered bunch, eh? With that said, farewell! I'm off to play basketball or whatever our kind does.

>I know you had John Ashe killed and by the love of Lucifer I will see you pay for your loyalty to that disgusting fiend, Moloch.

Wow, less than half read the rules. Glad I put one in there that just happens to make sure that people who didn't read it are obvious.

If doubles, we ALL send this pic to her

Which is funny because people are putting way more effort into writing these than it would have taken to read the rules.

err, how about this one?

last roll

fug

> I thought about Trump plowing your anus and had the cummies, hyunh...

>How does it feel to be defeated by a cartoon frog?

>Yousa likey big dong dong hill?

fuck off nigger

>what's it like having a piss bag down your leg? Has it ever burst?

pls reroll

>I'd suck a fart outta Chelsea's ass

>in the end all the dead children only filled me with a stronger hunger

I mean who wouldn't

Wasting the dubs

oh wait, TO clinton. i thought it said BY clinton

Did you make sure Monica isn't under Bill's desk again?

>I killed Jimmy Hoffa.

>Furthermore I'd like to state one simple opinion mate, that yours sorry hairy cunt don't stand no chance against me mate DAHNALD.

it's already in the letter

Bump and roll for this one.

I know!! I'm writing it up now and half these niggers can't fucking read!

Fucking googles all of them.

>ooh babby you ding my dong i want to fuk you all nite long

>Dear bitch nigga,
>Trump has a really large cock
>Before you read the rest of this letter, please reach around and remove Huma's vibrator from your ass as i feel this may distract you from the impending anal annihilation that you are about to receive
>Let me tell you about the jewish lies
>This is the ALT-RIGHT tuning in!
>I would rather eat little caesars pizza than listen to your raspy deathbed voice.
>You can rig my convention anytime.
>cowtits > flat chest.
>But what I've really wanted to tell you is to look up Hilloli Clitton by Shadman.
>Every single maplenigger that I have ever met acts as if they were fucked by a moose or cucked by a spruce.
>Finland will declare war upon you Hillary Clinton, fear the khanate!
>The ludafisk is sweet this time of year, but not as sweet as the reunion of the Sanders family when you release the senator's wife's son from captivity.
>Was it President obama's Fault? Was it President Obama's Fault?!
>Never forget that some mexicans want the wall to be built for shit and giggles you know.
>tell me why do you wear the mask
>I'd like to go back to 1991 and snort coke off your sweater puppets. (dubs get)
>The ONLY way I would EVER consider eating out your crustly, frumpous, drumpled vagina is if I cooked it's ragged flaps on a waffle frier & had ketchup
>I know you had John Ashe killed and by the love of Lucifer I will see you pay for your loyalty to that disgusting fiend, Moloch.
> I thought about Trump plowing your anus and had the cummies, hyunh...
>How does it feel to be defeated by a cartoon frog?
>Yousa likey big dong dong hill?
>what's it like having a piss bag down your leg? Has it ever burst?
>I'd suck a fart outta Chelsea's ass
>in the end all the dead children only filled me with a stronger hunger
>I killed Jimmy Hoffa.
>Furthermore I'd like to state one simple opinion mate, that yours sorry hairy cunt don't stand no chance against me mate DAHNALD.

You need to just go through and add "ands" "buts" and "alsos" to make is flow smoother.

I'll add your butt

Great job!!!

>thank you Madame President

I honestly expected more replies to this thread.
Where's Australia when you need the epic bantz?

>t. gondola

Pepe is a meme of peace, and not a hate symbol... fucking meme-ophobe.

Bretty gud.

>implying little caesars pizza is bad - fuck you, cunt

Everyone send this to the bitch on twitter

>show the emails you old bitch

that's the most autistic thing I've ever heard

so, pretty good