ANOTHER BLACK SHOT IN SAN DIEGO

GET IN HERE youtube.com/watch?v=4CtgCh14wBc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Irjyu_E8sD0
youtube.com/watch?v=H71m87-2eXc
youtube.com/watch?v=8r98TyA5pa4
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/El-Cajon-Officer-Involved-Shooting-Update-395046211.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D6oOBBALC80
youtube.com/watch?v=Irjyu_E8sD0&feature=player_embedded
sandiegouniontribune.com/la-me-ln-police-shooting-el-cajon-20160927-snap-story.html
articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

nothings gonna happen its san diego

nigglets gonna nig

googles wont google shit

Ehhh if it was a Mexican, maybe a happening.

Post yfw blacks riot and the spics come out and start the race war.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET

moonman kek.

Where it happened is right next to two "hot spots for racist whites" it's calmed down over the years but still there

>retarded nigger
>normal nigger
No difference

>riots in san diego

PLEASE HAPPEN WE DON'T EVEN LET STRAY DOGS NEAR BASE

Possibly good for us. Let everyone else tear each other apart so they can realize just how hateful they all truly are.

MSM
>should we cover the debates and how Hillary was being obviously treated favorably?
>No, some google (((Coincidentally))) got shot in San Diego
>YES! Only cover this story

Hello Miramar fag. Thanks for finally turning your jets off

Is Soros going to bus in tons of rioters so that those refugees waiting in Mexico can sneak in?

Good fuck California

This im from San Diego. We're not fucking crazy like those Midwesterners

>"yo let him talk"
>"yo everybody shut up"
>this goes on for literally ten minutes
>niggers literally have a 3 second attention span
I cannot eben

They can't even chill the fuck out with each other. FFS.

In before "He was a good boy who dindu nuffin!"

>A whales vagina

Jesus Christ do we really need a thread everytime a thug is shot in this country?

lol man you can hear the niggers in the background. they sound like animals.

>Yo man shut the fuck up!
>AYY NIGGA LISTEN
>NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Tell me why are we trying to help these people?

Weak ass white boys, you all are. Look at you: muh race war, muh 14/88. While you limp dick virgins have been shit posting we've been getting rid of nogs left and right.

>El Cajon
Used to have an apartment out there. Who the fuck is listening to the protest? Coyotes?

Please riot like crazy you dumb niggers

The wall just got 10 chili flavored candies higher.

Yes, because niggers riot and it's entertaining.

>Ask a question
>Never let the guy answer

>Just got back from out of state
>Brought back a bunch of 30 round mags

You can't inb4 what is guaranteed

They're revving up an 'unarmed black man shot by police' story just now in Australia. We always follow everything you damn yanks do. I'm sure the Soros rent-a-mobs will be out tomorrow. I'm just really sick of all these hateful brown horses being brainwashed by the media into believing they are anything but ungrateful parasites.

Holy shit, I was in El cajon this afternoon. Everything was fine as usual, tsealers and Googles walking around

But this they better not trash the place.

I live an hour and 30 minutes from San Diego. What do?

They're white if we want them to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=Irjyu_E8sD0 - Multiple Streams of El Cajon, its getting heated. Just started banging on the police station windows calling them pussies

>They can't even chill the fuck out with each other. FFS.
That's how they are. I went to school with feral googles. They never gave me trouble but I often witnessed them chimping out against each other or teachers.

*brown hordes.

Our native googles aren't so bad because they're too stupid to cause any real trouble and they can't get guns. There aren't even any Aboriginal gangs here, because they seem to be incapable of any form of organisation.

It's a long bus ride from NC. George is going to have to spend those shekels to fly his crew out.

>implying niggers haven't already ruined El Cajon

Basically
youtube.com/watch?v=H71m87-2eXc

Sorry :(

are you guys hearing these fucking niggers talking this nigger down from getting violent with cops and other whites KEK

Confirmed

YOURE WHITE

oh wow, its a bunch of nation of islam blacks at these BLM things... lmfao

the whole planet is ours...

OH MY GOD THIS GUY IS GONNA DIE

isis is actively recruiting BLM sympathizers.

PUT THE RASTA BACK ON HE WAS MAKING A LOT OF SENSE

he'll be the first to die when this goes south

if they come more east they're fucked

Is this type of shit going to happen every time a cop shoots a black thug? Jesus fucking christ. Bring back segregation to those who don't wan't police in their lives and separate them from the rest of the country, let's see what happens to them.

So why don't they ever protest during the day?

i cant believe what im hearing

>> black guy 1: so whats the solution
>> black guy 2: man we dont have a solution
>> white guy: i want to help
>> black guy 3: get out of here cracker let us figure this out.. as the prophet elijah mohammad once said..

>we have nothing to lose but our chains

this is creepy

can we once, just once
Have a good old fashioned race war and destroy all blacks?

they have to go to their jobs user.

>dindus.com

>the photo does not fully inform us of what really transpired today

every time

They can use the night for camouflage.

Time for Pablos to put Jamals back in their place

>rasta brings up ethiopia

I wish I'd could go to one of these, just shoot off a cap gun in the middle of the crowd and watch the police beast the shit out of everybody.

>have not seen anything
and they're this worked up already

>Riots next to Naval Base

Looks like Sailors are going to be locked down on base. Hope the base bar is stocking up on Kegs.

>elijah mohammad
He was based though

They won't survive because they need to be near white people 24/7 lol

You saying you also want to drop some blanks in a trash can near a protest tied to a timer and remote detonator?

>white guy

These protest are 15 miles east of any naval base, they will not be affected in any way.

youtube.com/watch?v=8r98TyA5pa4

>Anoder monkey down

It good news :)

>le anonymous mask

Shit is so cringy. Remember when it was cool?

Useful idiots. Getting rid of the blacks before you get deported. Thanks for the free labor!

it never was

>San Diego

Nothings going to happen. San Diego is a pretty nice place actually.

This nigger is the same one from charlotte that mentioned soros in his stream. Opposite side of the countryu and here he is within hours!

>WHATTHEFUCK

Don't you know they bus people in to start shit

people are already here from Boston.

>Remember when it was cool?

Back to gaia, newfig

>tfw Kearny Mesa fag armed to the teeth and itching for nigger riot

Ecstasy

>Implying you'll get rid of us
Fucking KEK, you white bois cant even get your women to stop coal burning

15 miles away is still close enough that Sailors could live there. The Military has had us on lockdown for less.

Especially since the video that just surfaced from Charolette of a BM3 in Uniform yelling at the police. They might lock them down out of fear Sailors might participate.

I hear the tortillas of Old Town are pretty warm.

El Cajon is a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10 compared to what San Diego has to offer. Our "highlights" are nice dive bars and a main street that hosts old car shows every other Wednesday. Not everywhere in Socal is Del Mar or Solana Beach. Tons of ME, blacks, and Hispanics out here. TONS of 'em.

Let me poke some holes

Blanks aren't very loud, may as well use live rounds since they wouldn't have the velocity from a barrel to become lethal

How would you rig a device to strike the primer on each of the individual blank cartridges in secession

Why would you need both a timer and a remote detonator

marshall law when?

WHEN I GET TO THE BOTTOM I GO BACK TO THE TOP OF THE SLIDE
WHERE I STOP AND I TURN AND I GO FOR A RIDE
TILL I GET TO THE BOTTOM AND I SEE YOU AGAIN.

can we get dox on this google?

>marshall
Get out Abdula

Literally thought you typed "blacks aren't very loud" and I was about to disagree

Holy shit was this the guy driving in his car, "NBC" stream?

MOTHERFUCKER

Is this the nigger from Charlotte saying he was in the military for 22 years?

Cred Forums try and troll the livestream

they're really busing in the shills tonight

we don't really give a shit when it happens to be honest senpai.

media did this about some latino shot in fresno and it didn't catch on.

bro please, beans fucking hate niggers more than white people do

we don't like them at all
we only tolerate them till they start shit and once they do ethnic cleansing mode start just look at Compton

I was stationed in San Diego. Coronado. Lived in La Mesa and El Cajon.

Same guy, on scene across the country within hours.
>Barry morris, he was doxxed before. I forget my fakebook account but he shouldnt be hard to find

How does this make you feel, Cred Forums?

HAVE I MISSED ANYTHING GOOD

PLS GIVE ME DETAILS

LA local news opened with this.

shit unless you consider prominent Charlotte agitators/streamers on scene in SD within a few hours of happening .

>mentally ill
>putting hands in pocket
>pulls hands out and takes shooting position
>gets shot

>wasnt the nigger in dreads/jean jacket also in his Charlotte streams!?!?!?!?

>turn on news
>talking about the shooting with a taco tuesday sign behind them

Heh.

After watching these a few times I've noticed there are skinny white agitators. The one nig on camera said some Caucasian guy was trying to talk him into throwing bottles at police, it was about fifteen minutes ago.

When I was watching the Charlotte riots some black guy was yelling at a white kid in all black and a bandanna for throwing rocks at riot police.

Is it some sort of antifa faggotry trying to start more riots?

this is terrifying! hold me kek!

Anon5 was right. Bussing or chartering flights for these fucks.

Antifa is a bunch of weak self hating whites trying to act tough by joining blacks in a riot

But then again they could be paid to try provoke the riots

Have fun in prison after the ATF shoots your dog.

Of course, but this guy streaming was heavily involved with the Charlotte protest/streaming. Here he is in SD within hours.
Too fucking obvious

Thanks

It is CA

That's what I'm asking. I've never seen an Antifa in person, or anywhere in the US. I keep seeing these skinny white kids in skinny black jeans, black zip up hoodies, and a bandanna around their face. They are usually the ones throwing shit, and sometimes get bitched at by blacks for doing it.

It has to be some sort of organized agitation.

CATEGORY 4 HURRICANE ABOUT TO HIT NORTH CAROLINA GET IN HERE

Wait so Barry the nignog travelled all the way to SD just to protest?

That's hilarious, 2 days ago he said on camera "i'm getting paid for this"

Not really, an officer was sent out to give them the press release and prevent a riot. Of the nignogs, half were demanding to know what happened, the other half were nigging about black lives matter, and they were all shouting at and over each other instead of just letting the officer speak and answer questions.

Then when the officer was finally able to get it all out, they started singing about losing their chains and freedom and stuff, normal nigger stuff.

>shouting over each other
That's how niggers talk to each other. In a group of black people it's like seven different conversations all going on at one time. Then they get louder and louder trying to talk over each other.

They're pathetic

May Day this year they were kettled in Seattle within an hour. I don't think they even broke anything.

Last year they were all running after some gas grenades went off.

There is a lot of talk Antifa gets funded by (((soros))) and same with BLM

on the second night of protests in North Carolina a bunch of protesters from other states were all bought in by bus from places like NYC and Ferguson/ Baltimore

THE CAR SHOWS ARE EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT NOT EVERY OTHER

This is definitely part of a government run operation. There's no way this keeps happening by accident.

The guy in OPs video was the same dude filming in Charlotte. he's part of the crew that's legit getting bussed around causing trouble along with the other people. They just said they getting 3 million from all this. SPLIT. Wtf. I don't want to kill myself with 10 shots to the back of head so i'll drop it right there but someones should check him out.

>they started singing about losing their chains

I thought they start to sing when they're in chains.

Haha it's funnier with Bernie in the back because his parents are dead and they're rolled over in their graves at what a beta male commie he has become.

Is there video of these buses unloading a bunch of skinny dorks and niggers? Does anyone know where they get picked up and dropped off? Or are they just provided bus tickets and expected to get there individually via normal greyhound?

which 1 of u assholes keep calling him?

Does someone have this guys number? Is it in a thread somewhere, because this niggers number is getting blown the fuck up. He just answered the phone and the guy said it was Shaun King lol

Yes and what is the time frame here, few hours? He said he works for himself answering/writing emails and in some way mentioned soros. I did not see it but it was something not directed towards the stream, from what ive read.

How could hhe possibly be in SD to protest just hours after this shooting, seen protesting in Charlotte 2 nights ago? Unless of course this is his employment, and hes given directions to his new 'jobsite'.

>He doesn't know it's all part of the Canadian master plan to eradicate any competition on the American continent
You'll be easier to genocide once all whites have left the US.

>find some shit desert in middle of nowhere nevada, new mexico, wherever.
>have a police officer drive black guy out into desert & shoot him
>wait for swarms of BLMers to bus in
>blow up entire area
>repeat

guys i think i found a solution

Someone just texted him
"you are too stupid to be in intelligence in the military you shit colored cock sucker"

I think there is a clip on one of the streams on the first 2 days of protests in North Carolina

I only have seen nignogs admitting they came in from these places through the stream

There was some threads about here but not sure if they found our where they came from

Betsy was doing the same thing. He could be a "journalist."

San Diego fag here, nothing happened at least to my knowledge

On the chat they said they got his number from linkdin. What's this guy's name?

>we rekshtrakchu da way we tink
>we rebeeld aar kamunitee
>we gatta byild aar own ekonomee
phifosofa kangz, yo! fo reel!

"kosher and halal on the way"

lel

East County is actually pretty nice compared to other areas with huge hispanic populations such as LA or Miami.

>Betsy was doing the same thing. He could be a "journalist."

If he was a journalist he wouldn't be chanting like he was in Charlotte.

BLM not in my hood homes!

Was was streaming last night too, it's suspicious and I have no doubt he has some inside information of what's going down, he acts like he is part of the group but when shit goes down he immediately is away from the action and playing it safe, he could also be an undercover while streaming so he can bust rioters on camera for police (maybe?)

It could also be possible they are moving the protests out of town because of the National Guards so they can actually riot and if he was some paid puppet from soros to participate in rioting

But I wouldn't know honestly, just some theories

He was*

cut out the shitty meme you fucking nigger

THOTH AND THE EMERALD TABLETS!!!
>just try to say Thoth a few times without laughing

>Sarcasm about going to his next "jobsite"

>This was his close 'boi/nigger' in Charlotte.

>and now they preaching kang shit ( and crazier primarily anti-white genetic melanin shit)

The front doesn't really tell you anything aside from Name, Branch and Rank.

There's a Social Security number and DOB on the back.

Jacking off in San Diego

#DOMINOBOYCOTT
>they won't deliver to protestors

>tfw comfy Carlsbadcuck

>he was unarmed and having a seizure
>he a good boy

wow they can't even get a pizza, and people say that racism isnt baked right into Americas crust

someone asked for his name

I might have to get dominoes now.

"They don't deliver pizzas to protesters. Those racist mofos."
"If you have melanin yo pineal gland works."
"LUNCH."
"We blockin they driveway."

LOL Cred Forums I can't even.

Spics in LA have had hunting seasons on blacks for years now

Their population is literally in decline in Southern California because of this

SAY HIS NAME!

WE GONNA SHUT THE PIZZA DOWN

NO SLICES NO PEACE

It was me who asked, forgot that I did. Already found the information.

Barry Morris. Can't find his LinkedIn.

Oh how I fuckin wish this was true

do whites in US even have the numbers to have a chance?
>inB4 more whites who know how to shoot
if you account for that, can whites even compete with sheer zerg rush numbers of armed violent dindus, beanbags and kebabs

He allegedly pulled an object from his front pants pockets and held it out “like he would be firing a gun,” El Cajon Police Chief Jeff Davis said during a press conference on Tuesday night.

When officers arrived on scene and located the man, Davis said, he “refused multiple instructions by the first officer on the scene,” and put his hands in his pants pocket.

"At one point the male rapidly drew an object from his front pants pocket, placed both hands together on it, and extended it rapidly toward the officer taking what appeared to be a shooting stance putting the object in the officer's face,” Davis said.
The second officer on scene began to immediately prepare a less lethal electronic control device, or Taser, as the first officer covered him, Davis said.

The officer deployed his Taser to try and subdue the subject, Davis said, though it is unclear whether the Taser struck the suspect; he said that aspect of the incident is under investigation. At the same time, the other officer fired his weapon. It is unclear how many shots were fired
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/El-Cajon-Officer-Involved-Shooting-Update-395046211.html

>this

Mexican Mafia is on a mission to exterminate.

Can you order pizza for the police?

Not to mention we're experiencing Santa Ana right now, it's way too hot to go out and protest.

oh shit, they're planning to go protest in front of the pizza place cause they won't deliver to protesters

remember how well the business boycott ended last time BLM did it?
>protip: they boycotted it during the day and burned it down at night

well there are like 200 Million white people in the USA.

is 200 million people enough? I'd say so, its larger than the population of most countries.

I brought some KFC and watermelon to watch the stream :^] what are you munchin on Cred Forums?

ID says barry bruce morrision jr

Somebody should call in an anonymous tip to their police department and tell them BLM is planning on boycotting the pizza place. Tell them to get the hint that they're going to burn it down. So they're ready.

Perfect, So another Justified shooting means 100% riots. If the shooting was justified there is no riot,coincidence?

Just listen to them, its too obvious. They've been sent to 'shut shit down'.

So the delivery guy who makes minimum wage won't deliver to protesters who probably going to mug and rob him? Wow, being safe and not wanting to die is clearly racist

El cajon? National city, Chula vista or barrio Logan? Any of those places and chances are 99/100 that it was justified.
Dude should just be glad he wasn't out in Lakeside

I worked at Dominoes when I was in high school. All the drivers hated delivering to blacks. They either got beaten and robbed, or harassed about dumb shit and not tipped.

This video is in Charlotte, not San Diego.

do your patriotic duty, save pizza from the savages!

SDSU fag here, nothing is gonna happen.
>beaners are too busy worrying about getting deported by Trump
>blacks are outnumbered by mudslimes, spics, and whites
>if looting happens, what should I do as a messican 'merican?

All Stomachs Matter

Someone should tip the dominos store to stay closed tomorrow

>rioting in a city with a military base, white population who pay high taxes for police.
If any monkeys do go there, white cops, military and national guard will BTFO them.

Or the Mexican cartel or population will genocide them.
Blacks are NOT welcome in San Diego or La Jolla

Then what the fuck is going on? Why are they protesting? Why are they trying to get pizza at 3am?

"Open doors to the hispanic and asian communities, get them involved in BLM"

Hadn't even thought of that. Of all the Commiefornia cities to start shit, SD would be the worst for them. Shit could really go down if Soros sends his rioters there.

what do you mean "look at Compton"?

Police fucked up, protocol in CA requires officers to wait to initiate contact with a mentally ill person until a Psychiatric Evaluation Team is on site.

PET was never dispatched.

k

Yo mom's asshole.

Stupid white shits... leave blacks alone, if they dont wanna woork so what?? You remenber when they were slaves??

They have worked enough... now is the time you white asses work and pay for all their needs... its what is fair.

>pizza place wont deliver
>"we gonna shut em down they done for haHA"
why do niggers think the entire world revolves around them?

>Or the Mexican cartel or population will genocide them.

Ive already been wondering how the SoCal gangs will respond to this takeover of 'Their' city.

>This the same nigger that mis-spoke of the 'peaceful-protest' as rioting also.

you Vietcong?

Anbody else here /dominos/ now? Always been a papa jons lad myself, but they've won my respect tonite desu

Bitch there's 5 or 6 lol
Navy: San Diego, point Loma, Coronado island
Marines: camo Pendleton, MCAS Miramar, technically MCRD too

it's really fucked up to hear and see that shit in US.
in Canada we don't seem to have a problem with them, is it just because ours haven't reached critical mass yet? smaller population with welfare state? drug trade not large enough? what is it?

even our ghetto dindus are docile and relaxed. they parrot what they see south of the border in dress and manner, but it's all talk and image, they never do anything, you can walk through most "ghettos" at 3am and nothing will happen to you

You don't pull objects out of your pants and go into a shooting stance
100% justified

OK. How the fuck will they boycott? they always steal it :^)

IT PHOTOSHOPPED ESE

>Always been a papa jons lad myself,

Same here.

When they tried to fuck around at the Trump rally they got rekt and their shit pushed in back to Barrio Logan. I saw the cops practicing for that weeks before hand at Qualcom. They looked like Roman centurions.

>mfw non Socal fags think San Diego is gonna do anything

if Soros was serious he'd do LA again

Coronado and San Diego might as well be the same exact base. It's not too far to get to Wet Side.

It's probably a combination of all of them.

food is too shit imho desu fampai

Papa John's is really good though

Whites were slaves too you dumb fuck. Just because we live in the modern world doesn't mean that past mistakes need to be held against whites.

It really shows what the true nature of the struggle is; and that is to be handed power. Yes, niggers can't obtain it on their own so they have to bring up politics from 100 or so years ago to prove a point that is no longer relevant. What's worse is white people completely agree with this absurd talking point;.

Not really there's a big difference between the two.
SDNS is for squids alone and their big old ships and boats & subs.
CINS is for SEALS, Joint SOF operations, and has a 160TH SOAR detachment there to rain pain and SOF fuckers from the skies.

This white stuff showing up. Literally clouds, you fucking burrito eating faggot.

user don't respond to the b8.
Also blacks were enslaved by blacks in Africa then sold to European traders and brought to the US. Niggers don't even like other niggers, why the fuck should Europeans and other Caucasians pay for the crimes of niggers?

we wuz forensics experts!

FACE MELTER

HELTER SKELTER

Even if it was b8 it's best to respond to these subversive posts.

Oh shit. I'm a little too close for this happening.

>fuck you guys
>IMO's!
>The square beyond compare!

It's the fuckin' palm trees ese!

living in san diego. all is fine from what I can tell.

I just meant it was close. I was on Corondo. Was on Dry Side and had to work at Pass and Decal for a week when I got out of A-School and was waiting for my ship to come back from RIMPAC or something. That shit sucked.

>shitposting so hard i forgot my img

What the hell is going on? Is he in a car?

mufuggas photoshopped dem rayceest palm treez in dere!

hey friends... does anyone have the Cred Forums counter culture copy pasta/image?

where someone deconstructs Cred Forums, about how the only way to rebel in this day and age is to have morals, to want marriage, to be straight, ect.

i cant recall enough about it to google it.

Niggers die all the time fool. Niggers kill so many niggers that its obvious they don't care. Why should I care more for niggers than niggers care for niggers?

>a car
>his car?

>I inverted the image, here is a supposed thing

Every fucking time they have to riot...

Imo's is only good when you're drunk. Get Papa Vito's.

I got $90 in Domino's gift cards. Love the fact they now have their $8 large pizza all week.

Papa John's is good, but more of a luxury for me.

>San Diego

Nobody cares. San Diego is literally nothing special. It's pleasant, but boring, and people forget it exists until someone brings it up.

If anything were to happen, protests would take place outside the city, most-likely around the SF Bay Area. Nobody in San Diego has the energy or care to protest, because AC units.

Hey guys......there is actually macroblocking around those trees.....

He used the wrong method but he's actually correct about the photo being manipulated.

I think the cops panicked here and decided they had to release _some_ kind of evidence to avoid riots.

Had to google it. I remembered it started off with "Cred Forums is a strange beast".

Is it a significant riot?

not long and they will clim rioting is n ancient black tradition from the time they were kangz n shiet

He thinks the police photo-shopped all the people into the photo. Fucking conspiracy theorists man.

There won't be a chimp out in San Diego. People don't give a shit about anything here. Maybe a couple college faggots will pick up a sign, but that will be the extent of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6oOBBALC80
They can't enjoy life?

Have heard of it, hopefully I can try it one day, before BLM burns it down.

>Nigger/spic on stream going all CSI on this shit

Alternatively, the phot is of such low quality that standard ELA techniques can't be used - I'm actually more inclined toward this but until we get a high-resolution version of the picture there's not much we can do.

meh. Latinos never gave me shit about being white. Yall can stay, and i sincerely apologize that we coudlnt get you a president before obama.

>Kearny Mesa

Good chink food over there.

Don't all JPEG images have macroblocking due to compression?

And hillbillies in lakeside.

Doesn't listen to cops instructions to fucking put your hands up, walk slowly and get on the ground, instead, does some stupid shit with some kind of threatening or suggestive postures and actions and gets shot. How hard is it to simply listen and do? Like, raise your arms in the air, get on your knees if they have their guns drawn and yell don't shoot!

That's what I thought. lol

They stopped putting ssn on cac cards years ago.

after inverting the image 9000 times back and forth, the real image has finally revealed itself
>picrelated
love Thoth, speak thruth!

Thanks friend!

Implying niggers work.

all JPEGs microblock
also, it's not technically a photo to begin with, it's a shitty still from a shitty quality video, probably the best frame they could pull

youtube.com/watch?v=Irjyu_E8sD0&feature=player_embedded

>nigger was talking about how the police are accessories to murder and should be hung from trees

Shit might go down tonight.

The blacks in Lakeside are actually respectful (more than other areas). The fucking Chaldeans are taking over El Cajon pushing the googles into Klantee and Hickside. I live in Klantee. Its the fucking fake white boys who just got their G.E.D that think they are Peckerwoods. I have had no problem with shitskins in Klantee.

Nice digits

>WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR CHAINS
jesus fucking christ

>Nigger has hands in pocket.
>Cops demand he shows his hands.
>He pulls an object out of his pocket and holds it up like a gun in both hands aimed at cop.
>One cop tases him, the other shoots him.
>100% justified.
>Neighborhood niggers angry, say he was mentally ill, posed no threat.
>It's not the cops' job to risk death, especially for a nog.
I hope they riot.
The day of the rope is upon us.
sandiegouniontribune.com/la-me-ln-police-shooting-el-cajon-20160927-snap-story.html

i would have kept driving, let them learn what highways are for.

Holy shit. I always use to tell my parents this. Being a moral, non-degenerate person is the best way to be a rebel nowadays.

>Remember when it was cool?

Bump

black looting matters when

damn wanted to post this

WAKE ME UP

I hope everyone who does those chants gets cancer in the throat.

>they started singing about losing their chains and freedom and stuff
Communist revolution when?

>one cop actually fucking tases him another shot him
>ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL
end my life

articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126