Post yfw you realized the Democrats are kinda fucked no matter who wins

Even the farther left version of the Young Turks admits this. Hillary's election will simply catalyze the process, as people grow tired of the DNC's shit after 8 years of fairly bland leadership to only be followed by 4 more (possibly worse) leadership from the same party. Not to mention a growing GOP majority will sweep away any bullshit she tries to ram down the countries throats, including gun grabbing SCOTUS appointments and huge increases in refugee quotas.

youtube.com/watch?v=15WhOT_lQiA

Obviously I'd prefer a meme emperor for maximum shenanigans, but I'll gladly accept the democrats having their power devastatingly eroded for the cost of a single presidency. I'm pretty young, and patient. I'm sure you all will find it within yourselves to be similarly patient if it ceases to be a choice. Seizing greater power in US politics has far more forms than the presidency, embrace it.

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/neoconservative
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Add into the mix Trump cleaning house on the GOP establishment, fresh voters in the party and a distrust of career politicians. As long as we aren't killed during the coming apocalyptic market crash the future seems pretty good.

You can't wash away SCOTUS appointments.

>tfw I'm seeing long time pothead liberal friends becoming more and more conservative everyday
>some of them even support trump

What a time to be alive, I used to be a pothead for years and now I'm hardcore conservative

This. If Trump wins we get a stacked SC. Possible 7:2 ratio.

Fucking this, we need to purge the neocons once Trump is in

The (Republican dominated) Senate still has approve them though friendo.

Also, we need to abolish the 17th amendment. The Senate would always be conservative.

The real problem is, "Where does an HRC presidency leave actual progressives and independents in this country?"

Dore seems to believe HRC could be worse than a coked ou Drunkp in that she splits the opposition while he galvanized the opposition.

You technically could impeach them, though this would be highly unlikely.

I respect your dubs, but I feel like that'd be a good way to blow out the knees of this new found ultra majority in both houses of senate and the shit loads of republican stacked state legislatures.

Something something anti-democratic/unAmerican would be all they need to say. Not to mention that if you repeal one amendment, you set a precedent that could make repealing the 1st, 2nd and 4th that much easier...especially if the dems later recover from their losses and stack congress themselves..?

the average AMERICAN is fucked no matter who wins you fucking shill piece of shit.

Whoever gets elected, we get a non audit or abolishing of the Federal Reserve, both will expand the NSA, both will renew the Patriot Act (GUANTANOMO BAY IS STILL OPEN), and both Trump and Hillary suck Israel's dick.

They're literally the same. And we, the average American, get fucked.

I dunno, dude.

Hilldog could really fuck us in four years. Our demographics could be completely shot to shit by the legalization of millions of muddy mexicans, and the importations of exploding arabs.

If that happens, the republicans never win a single election again. Ever.

Fuck off, libertardian. The world doesn't operate like Rothbard's erotic fiction books.

I know it's a pipe dream because the Dems would never let it happen. But I've looked at State legislatures, and as the video mentioned Republicans have the majority in most States, controlling both houses and the Governorship.

The thing is, the 17th amendment was never supposed to exist, Senators are supposed to represent the States, not the people. It is by nature undemocratic, because its not supposed to be democratic. We are a Republic, and we on Cred Forums can agree that our voters are fucking retarded considering they elected the nigger faggot twice.

wtf I hate hillary AND trump now

Mate, do you SERIOUSLY want Hillary to make decisions about Syria? She wants to pick a fight with Russia. She's dangerous.

All Trump wants to do is steal business from China.

this

im glad someone else understands this shit.

president represents the feds, senate represents the states, the house represents the people. the governments of the states are individuals separate from the federal government and have their own needs.

Its all about the supreme court.

I also believe in picking battles that are winnable (or at least advance the cause). This boat sailed long ago, and opens up way too many attack avenues down the road. While I agree with the sentiment, there's far too high a cost (not to mention risk) to throw down on something like that imo.

I find it unlikely she'll roll in there given the current state of things. I am certainly concerned, however Trump's statements on fighting Iran over taunting our ships are only slightly less worrying in comparison.

Yeah, ever since the 17th amendment its been thrown completely out of balance. The States lost all their representation in Washington. The Senate is basically just the House 2.0 now, with longer intervals between elections, which is another stupid thing, because they were supposed to be appointed, and it didn't need to be done every 2 years like the House.

I could rant about the 17th amendment for days user, I despise it, and Wilson so much.

I agree, abolishing the 17th amendment, (and hopefully the 16th) is long term plan. Probably won't come close to occurring in my lifetime or ever. What conservatives need to start doing is taking laws to the court, like the Fags did with Obergefell. Somebody with money needs to get the Jewiest of Jew lawyers together for some sort of "conservative ACLU" that will fight the POZ via the legal system. The liberals use the Judicial system to pass laws, so we need to start using the same tactics.

Well...yes, the Democrats are fucked if they win or lose. We're fucked no matter who wins.

If the Dems win then the Republican party is finished. USA becomes a one party system. That has worked out reeeaaallll well in other places.

Dems lose and Trump becomes President. He'll be shit. America will become more divided than ever. Rich get richer, poor get poorer. Everybody gets sick and dies younger than their parents. Spics and niggers start living in favelas by 2020. Gangland comes back in full force.

>TICK
TOCK
>TICK
TOCK

...are you unaware that the GOP has successfully secured huge majorities in both the House and Senate as well as securing majorities in a shitload of state legislatures and many governorships? These are only going to grow if Hillary gets into office, mostly because people just get tired of one party shitting up the place for too long. Her hands will largely be tied from day one.

Not to mention "the presidency controls all!" isn't not how things work in this country you fuckwit. We have what are called "checks and balances" for a reason.

>TICK
TOCK
>TICK
TOCK

I feel it wouldn't work quite as well because they challenged existing laws to make them more open, whereas making them more restrictive (which I'm guessing is your intent) tends to be a lot a more difficult. I'm pretty sure such efforts do exist though, they just are usually on the defensive.

I'm a little afraid of what the results of the recent census in Australia will be.

>TICK
TOCK
>TICK
TOCK

> the GOP has successfully secured huge majorities in both the House and Senate as well as securing majorities in a shitload of state legislatures and many governorships?

And they have done jack shit with it. The country continues to become more liberal with each passing year, and confidence in the Republican party continues to fall. That's why Trump has gotten as far as he has.

I hail from the evergreen state. Many pots Ive taken. But I dont anymore. Trump for Emperor!

Shut up, Junkrat.

Reminder that more millennials identify as conservatives today than Xs did in their own time.

Yeah, I was thinking mostly defensive, but I'm sure you could get stuff on the offensive regarding laws concerning guns, unions, or voter ID laws.

I mean, the shitlibs make us have an ID to buy a gun, so we could definitely make the same argument for voting. Heck, they make us take a test before you can get a gun depending on the state, and it doesn't mention that in the constitution.

So in a decade or two, conservatism among millennials should be a net increase? Even then, I don't think it will matter much because of

I don't think you changed exactly, but the world did.

>Trump
>not a neocon

Neocon is a big government Republican with an emphasis on foreign policy and welfare. Trump is the text book example of this when it was formed back in the 1960's.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/neoconservative

The Neocon espouses interventionism on the international scale and Supply Side Economics (Not Trickledown you uneducated fuck tards). The only minor difference between Trump and lets say a GHW or W Bush is that Trump is for massive protectionism and we can look at the steal tariff that was placed back in 2002 under W and we can see how that ended up a bust in December 2003.

4 years of Hillary means around 30 million new citizens who will vote Democrat. Realistically it's more like 10 million voters, but still. Then add in the young brainwashed generation growing up and old white people dying.

No, sorry to say if Hillary wins it's OVER for Republicans, and over for white people.

WHY DOES EVERY FUCKER IN VOX VIDEOS SPEAK IN THE EXACT SAME WAY ITS SO ANNOYING