WHY IS SHE STILL LOSING SUPPORT?

WHY IS SHE STILL LOSING SUPPORT?

I THOUGHT SHE WON THE DEBATE

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING ITS NOT FAIR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shills still quoting the only postdebate poll - CNN - where she won

Just accept it she sucks and her speacil guest MR.Cuban is a joke.
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc

Lord kek is with Trump

Kek is against you and Hillary.

She's a woman...

Don't worry we won the debate, many pundits are saying so. I heard some pundits are saying he will have more support though. I don't believe so

the majority of trump supporters are silent.(and they aren't on Cred Forums) this is gonna be a shitshow.

you believed cnn? kek

she lost hard breh

first for nigger dicks

For me the most important part of the debate was when Trump interrupted her the first time she stopped talking and let him take over, then she tried to interrupter him in the next bit and he said something to the effect of, "Excuse me, I'm talking." completely shut her down, in those two exchanges he showed himself to be completely dominate over her and made her look week.

Its a mystery

SJW's are old and busted, nazi frogs are the new hotness.

That is terrorizing.

i emailed that image to her and never got a response. I'm scared she deleted it.

it's over. She's done for. Pack it in loser.

Shad NO

YOU MIGHT BE ASKING WHY SHE ISN'T 50 POINTS AHEAD!

At least CNN admitted their poll is bullshit as they questioned more Dems because they believe more of them watched compared to Republicans

they admitted they forged the poll

all other polls say Trump won

do the math, kid

I'm a Hillary supporter but I'm losing hope after her abysmal performance in the debate.

Are we just replying to bots or do our posts actually make a difference?

>tfw hillbots unwittingly train losers with enough time to be online debaters into a world wide digital cyber army

>Still losing support
Says nowhere

>says nowhere

Online polls show trump won
>nowhere, pppppputin, the hacker Cred Forums, /pol influnced those polls

We have to rig the polls next time. How dare the drumpfkins deny us the narrative that she won every poll.