Why is he so scared of releasing his tax returns?

Why is he so scared of releasing his tax returns?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/a-lean-toward-clinton-among-one-group-of-undecided-north-carolina-voters/2016/09/27/ff271b2e-8469-11e6-92c2-14b64f3d453f_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_voters-120pm:homepage/story
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
google.com/search?q=warren buffett salary&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is she scared of releasing her 33,000 emails?
Why is she scared of admitting she's killing people and made the middle east the most unstable place on earth?
Why is she always lying and misread about every piece of information she speaks about?

That's not the fucking question he asked.

Vote gary johnson

Lol but they are deleted.

Where's her paid speeches at?

it is faggot

>What is 4D chess??
He isn't scared, the tax story is just bait, where literally nothing is to be discovered. But it keeps people busy.

Now... who wants some sweeet chocolates?
Only 3 shekkels a bar!

>my answer is responding with different unrelated questions

What do shills think is going to be on there? Do you think anyone will care if he played zero tax?

Even if he was taking money from people he shouldn't he would be smart enough to launder it through one of his buisnesses

>I'm trying to now rationalize jewish business tactics by saying no one cares

If repeating numbers then I'll get a burger.

If repeating integers, you will cum in it before eating

sucks mate. no burger for you.

You will die in your sleep tonight if you post in this thread.

Exempt: people above me

he isn't scared.. he already admitted he doesn't pay tax due to existing tax law.

he isn't releasing them because it keep idiots focused on something thats a non issue.

you are like a cat chasing a laser pointer.. look foolish and if you manage to catch it you can't do anything with it.

Meet your master libtard

go to bed, Lester

He just gave himself special credit for being able to pester a birth certificate out of the president. Imagine Trump's embarrassment if Hillary is now able to force him to release his taxes? Trump painted himself into a corner.

Because he doesn't pay taxes.

Look, I'm going to vote Trump no matter what, but can we all stop being fucking delusional? He hasn't been paying his federal income just like every other rich businessman. Its just absurd to imply otherwise. He doesn't want everyone to see his cooked books.

Which is fine, Hillary has done way worse. But stop fucking perpetuating this bullshit that there isn't anything to show.

Its leverage to get Hilary to release her Wall Street Speeches, she won't bring it up because she doesn't want to answer for her income either.

I suspect it is because ther is nothing there so he is letting it build attention rather than difusing it early and letting hrc focus on another ave.

or it could be he paid no taxes at all which just makes him look like abetter business man in my book.
I try and pay as little taxes as i can., i would expect others to do the same.

seems it would give him a good perspective about what loopholes to tighten up.

> Shill about Trump's tax returns for months
> Ultimatum, emails for tax returns
> No emails forthcoming
> Trump releases his tax returns
> Itsfuckingnothing.jpg
> Now what were we saying about those emails?

It's literally just bait senfampai. Trump will keep them yipping at him for months before BTFO of them with a great big fucking nothing right before the election. Last thing that'll be on people's minds is that the establishment candidate has been howling about these tax returns for months, and it was a huge ruse. Trump looks clever and persecuted by the oppressive/over reaching government, and we make america great again.

Bombshells + unpaid income tax + money invested in foreign nations (russia) that essentially act as special interest for him

>what are tax returns?

Liberalism confirmed mental disorder

>money invested in foreign nations (russia)
Wow, how rude of him. Investing money in foreign countries! That's just....

JUST.

made me think

>Trump ever throwing bait
>Trump not being the dumb shit always taking the bait

Did you even watch the debate?

It's a diversion in the game of 4D chess. Put the left's attention onto that instead of real issues.

>missing the point

Have a roll

People are viewing it as an insult

washingtonpost.com/politics/a-lean-toward-clinton-among-one-group-of-undecided-north-carolina-voters/2016/09/27/ff271b2e-8469-11e6-92c2-14b64f3d453f_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_voters-120pm:homepage/story

He has to release them or he's done for.

if he did, then clintons would have to start hammering on another, potentially more damaging issue.

Tax returns stick is relatively ineffective and easily dispelled issue, it would damage normies image of him more if they went full "trump is muhsoggyknees" or akin to that.

Ge released his financial statement though which reveals much more than you would get from a tax return
t. A loan officer

>literally peanuts
special interest my ass.

You deserve it fäm. have a burger.

> What was the whole CNN birther conference with 20 mins of military families shilling for Trump

Not denying that Trump doesn't get baited also, but don't pretend he hasn't been trolling the media repeatedly since he started running

He shouldn't release them till hillary does the emails, until then there is no reason to until the final debate

friendly reminder that you cant have "special interests" if you aren't in office. dumbass.

ok that last bit wasnt so friendly. but seriously m8, think before you post.

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S AT THE DEBATE

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

No. There is never a reason to release them. He can only be attacked for the contents. Nothing in them can be a net positive for him (He'd have already mentioned it if there was).

John McCain was attacked for his financials.
Romney was brutalized over his.
GW Bush and Cheney were both hounded constantly over their financials.

THIS

He likes trolling betas and the MSM.

>Implying every single person on Earth doesn't try and reduce their taxes

Never had a job have you.

Who cares about tax returns, seriously, it affects nothing in our daily lives.

Two reasons
1 He's net worth isn't what he is claiming it is
2 There are things that make him bad in the public eye if they knew about them

It's just a way for the media to attack Trump for not giving them thousands of pages of material to attack him with.

Obama got into the Senate originally by getting two different people who were running against him knocked out of the race by having judges unseal their sealed divorce records.

Parkinson's signs and symptoms may include:

Tremor. A tremor, or shaking, usually begins in a limb, often your hand or fingers. You may notice a back-and-forth rubbing of your thumb and forefinger, known as a pill-rolling tremor. One characteristic of Parkinson's disease is a tremor of your hand when it is relaxed (at rest).

You mean like a cloth?

Cause he literally said at the debate he doesn't pay any.

>1 He's net worth isn't what he is claiming it is
He claims its nearly impossible to actually calculate his net worth since he has so much stuff and its relative value is all in constant flux.

>him bad in the public eye
He is a 1%er who fires people for a living, he is not afraid to be the bad guy, you are projecting Hillary's insecurities onto him.

I hate tax evaders as much as welfare moochers. The rest of us are the ones that has to carry their burden.

It's called privacy.

Warren Buffet has said he doesn't pay taxes, either. When you're a rich motherfucker you don't pay taxes; you pay bribes to keep breaking the system in your favor, which is less costly. Only poorfag chump goyim pay taxes.

Cus people dont realise rich people dont carry much cash, they reinvest or buy things for the business to avoid tax. smart business. not pleb shit we do.

Because jealousy and envy are huge motivations for stupid plebs.

Warren "Fat peice of crap" Buffet doesn't pay taxes because he doesn't collect a salary. It's really that simple. He's not getting a check every Friday.

His income is taxed in different ways because it's
>capital gains
>profits made by a business he owns
>taken in non-taxable forms (like his half billion dollar jet and it's flight crew, fuel and maintenance)

I am pretty sure, that at that point, you are getting credited so much for property tax, insurance, benefits, payroll tax, dependents, and philanthropy that your personal income tax debt is whittled down to nothing.

Why do they both support Isreals settlements?

and walls

and ethnic cleansing

and US taxes

weah jews are living in judea, what a crime against humanity!

kys sand nigger

Because fuck Muslims that's why you fucking shitskin

Because of filthy Jews

Warren buffet and other billionaires pay themselves a small salary out of their corporations. This doesn't prevent them from flying around on private planes and living the good life. They can write these things off as business expenses. Always pay cash also and you can live under the radar.

>google.com/search?q=warren buffett salary&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Trump low balls the value of his assets for tax purposes. While also overstating the value of them when used as collateral in loans.

A true American doesn't pay his taxes to the Jews on top.

Ashkenazi aren't Judean, though, they are Edomites who fled Semitic lands to get Khazared.

>scared

Doesnt he have like 500 businesses? Do you know how long that shit takes? He also said he has this audit every year. This whole shit from clinton is just grasping for anything she can out of despair over losing.

I don't like trump but I don't care about his tax returns. Everyone I've seen that supports trump I try see just what is wrong with them. Are they a kind of person that is going extinct? Is this how it happened in prehistory? Was the demise of the neanderthals like this? Why would anyone on public assistance vote against the party that supports public assistance? This is a rhetorical question btw if you are a trump supporter. The democratic party is now what the republican party should be and Bernie Sanders is the left. The GOP right now is totalitarian right. If the GOP has it's way we might as well just have a king and royalty and the war with Britain was all for not since we seem to suck the corporate cock for peanuts.

He did release them. The unfortunate part is he emailed them to hillary's server

>all for not
>not

Naught.

Tactical play. He's spent decades paying extra to go to poor people, and will release proof in early November after Hillary hammers him over it for weeks. digits confirm

Thanks for cucking the record :^)

Because a woman demanded it. All of his supporters would abandon him if he followed Hilldogs orders to release. He's fucked. RIP GOP.

What are the odds of Donald Trump winning?

It seems like the Trumpster could possibly have enough support to take the election from Hillary, but the thing is that it seems that most, if not all presidential debates like the one that just happened will have a biased moderator and questions designed around Hillary's platform. So each debate will equal gains for Hillary, marginal or not. On top of that, we have no reason to believe that Hillary will NOT find a way to cheat the vote in November seeing as

Whoops, that was supposed to be an OP I'm bad sorry guys

Your nose is showing kike

He pays zero taxes by funneling profits into fraudulent side projects so that on paper he has no profits and by donating money to family and friends and illegally deducting it. Same as every richfag in history has done. It's no big deal to you and me but Joe Sixpack would be offended by it.

Absolutely this.
He's just waiting for the opportune moment, which is why he's leveraging it against Hillary's email scandal. He wanted Hillary to bring the tax returns thing to a boiling point during the debate (and she did), at which - in front of millions of viewers - he makes a strong psychological imprint by matching her challenge to release information. And, just like how he handled the birther thing with the media, he's going to drop his inconspicuous tax returns on us. The world, with leftover ungratified suspense, will then wait for Hillary to answer for her emails.
He's playing her, like he plays everyone. You better believe he's a god damn sorcerer. Someone screencap this

About 10% unless Assange truly has an October surprise for us.

Why Trump does not release all his private emails? What does he have to hide?

He didn't get hacked and he doesn't keep his personal emails on an account subject to freedom of information disclosure.