Barron Trump's Autism

I Trump's cybersecurity answer confirmed my suspicions that Barron is an autist.

The demeanor was first, which struck me right away.

Second was his vaccination position. I feel like deep down he understands that he abdnd his wife's ages when Barron was conceived introduced an abnormal probability for some issues, but he can't help but vent his frustrations towards an available target, the amount of vaccinations his son has taken per professional opinion.

Now he suddenly goes on a tangent of how unbelievable his son is at computers. Like he found a somewhat false silverlining in his son's autism.

I think he's gonna grow up to be an extremely attractive autist

Is this kid seriously called 'barron'

That's such a new money thing to do

Is his daughter called Lorrd Trump?

That one nigger daughter of Obama is a slut and a druggie.

yeah the whole 'really good with computers' makes sense; plus the fact that he's hardly seen or spoken to at all by the media gives a few more hints

Barron is an uncommon name but it's still one being used.

I knew a guy named Barron during highschool.

Considering he's Trump's kid if he really was an autist/sperg the media would definitely point it out.

>Barron is an autist
HE'S ONE OF US!
Heil Trump!
Praise Kek!

Try to fucking follow in the footstep of your father Donald John Motherfucking Trump.
Specially when you already have 2 very old sisters and brothers already pretty successful also.

Chelsea Clinton married a millionaire jew that lost all his money gambling on the Greek economy while helping to destroy it.

Good thing mommy has plenty of Saudi money to bail them out

it's likely aspergers at most. he doesn't rock back and forth or make any bizzare noises.
he'll be fine, and likely has a very high IQ

This is just slander.

>your sons and daughters will get to live under Barron's autistic benevolent rule
Truly kek is a loving God

>be 10
>wanna do 10 year old things
>30% of the country reacts to you like you have rabies
>get dragged around to a bunch of boring events where I'm expected to stand/stare for hours looking happy
Dis nigga needs a gameboy pocket

>Trump, Alex Jones, Hillary, and Obama were all anti vaxxers at about the same time

+

>a ten year old is comfier than a seventy year old man at computers

>therefore, autism

If I was 10 and being drug by my nuts to political rallies and shit, I'd be quiet as fuck, too.

It's fucked up that this is even coming up but then again, I'm on Cred Forums...

Barron is the Augustus to Trump's Julius

Found out the other day that Barron goes to my old high school

I had a talk with a close friend about how strange it was. Our school was pretty good but not THAT good and there's better selections for richer kids and celeb types in Manhattan

Then my friend mentioned something I honestly never knew: Our school apparently has THE BEST program for learning disabilities, autism and such. I always thought it was weird how many celeb/Richie rich kids took the extra time classes but never put two and two together. I got into the school on an academic scholarship, nearly a full ride, so I never participated in the special classes or knew much about them. Anyway.

Not saying Barron has the autismos but considering where he's being sent... He most likely something... Could be ADD, dyslexia, etc.

Is his son running for President? No. Then why the fuck should we care?

well trump was like 60 when he had barron and I have no idea how old his wife was.The older you are when you have children the higher chance for birth defects specifically autism

Proof?

True. Everything considered the educational resources provided are top notch so he'll probably do well.

I wonder how the climate there is treating him now though. When I attended everyone had a super lib bias (also the place was like 99% oy veys) so I hope he doesn't get picked on too much over his dad's candidacy.

I'd be willing to bet he's got aspergers. Nothing debilitating, but enough that the poor kid finds it tough to be social/respond normally. Add to that his god-tier siblings, and its a wonder the kid gets out of bed in the morning.

IZ THAT FUCKING MALTA?

POKÉBALL GO!

This. Autists can be raised with strong morales. They can be pure-hearted and downright autistic about their principles. The Trump dynasty is looking good. I have a feeling that Barron is going to oversee the colonization of the solar system.

any more of this qt shota?

He's ten, you dumb fuck.

Between you and Barron, the only one with autism is you.

If you're going to be a autist, it's better to be a good looking one.

>Tiffany Trump
>Successful

That's where we need to draw the line, user. Tiffany will legitimately never amount to anything. She makes Eric Trump look like Jesus in comparison.

no way he ends up a normal functioning adult
,only kid of trump that will grow up in the internet age and half the world hates trump and him by association
shutup leaf

That's true.

Yeah I fucked this one up pretty bad desu.

Barron is also obsessed with science and math.

Maybe Trump likes Anons because he sees Barron in us.

It doesn't really matter how autistic you are when you have the looks and cash that Barron will, with that kind of power, society is already on the whole autistic compared to YOU. It would be sad as fuck if they start bringing Barron into the race. But I wouldn't put it past the MSM.

>2020-4
>confusing something with autism with someone who is so beyond your feeble reality that he doesn't care about the squabbling of petty humans

>billionaire family
>it's 2016
>gameboy pocket

One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us

she got ass tho

wtf I'm voting trump now

>fatigued and bored shitless at spending four hours having his hair done and having to act three times his age

kek, he's more autistic than me (I'm guessing).

Your God emperors wife is a mail order broad from Eastern Europe, but better get upset at the 18 year old for wearing shorts, playing beer pong and smoking weed

Trump is about quality
gameboy pocket is the obvious choice

Seriously, kid is going to slay the finest pussy that has ever walked the earth before he's even 17

They wouldn't point it out as it would probably give trump the entire autistic moms vote

That is a kid spending hours listening to adults kiss ass bored out of his mind.

Holy shit, he's just taken aback from all the 8-D chess he's doing in his head
He must take a dose of redpill that none of us have heard of

>fatigued and bored shitless

Nah senpai. That kid is autistic.

God bless trump and his beautiful family

This retard just had to wait some more it would have happened eventually

Report this motherfucker. Leave this child alone. Cred Forums is cancer.

If the MSM faggots bring Barron up they're asking for an ass whooping, you don't fuck with the future man who will lead us down the golden path.

that an r9k level autism .

His autism will only make him be really proficient and successful

We love Barron though hopefully he doesn't kike up his bloodline like his siblings did

Definitely this

>"You are transparent. I see many things. I see plans within plans."
-Barron

post it then dang

fucking kek

No you don't. You keep him in the spotlight. Give him a normal childhood. Let him grow up in the shadows.

>defending a nigger
stfu you AIDS riddled faggot

Barron is a cute. CUTE! ! !

cutest little president aww

demographics, even on the micro level where the term doesn't even apply, are everything.

they're the one place the clintons and the recently-in-power bush generation failed.

barbara and george did it right, cranking out male offspring. the clintons had ONE kid, a GIRL, maybe not even bill's, and it married a low-end jew (wealthy, but not very capable). with their lack of charisma, manliness, and the seediness inherent in most jews, any male offspring will have an uphill battle in politics, that's assuming she bothers having enough kids for it to even come into play.

w bush had two GIRLS, only one is married, i think. jeb bred with a fucking BEANER, his 'best' kid is the color of mud and is literally chinless. pierce bush is probably the best bet of the next generation and he's a fucking manlet who runs the boys club.

donald trump jr is the most likely future-future next president.

Tbh I feel bad for him because by the time he is 20 his dad will be on his way to the grave

He's like River Tam or the girl from Stranger Things. Psychic powers fuck with your head.

kekd@pic

>supermodel
>mail order

Toplel, you wish your trailer-trash wife was Melania

I hope he grows up fine.

Sad!

OP should share his pedo fan fiction where he meets Barron Trump to have some kind of gay autistic mating ritual.

Trump will live to his 100s. If fucking Soros can buy llong life with money, so can Trump.

imagien having a mom as hot as melania
imahine having access to her panty drawer when shes out with daddy all day doing stupid political shit
i bet she wears on the finest silk thongs and those thigh high pantyhose

Are we talking about New England here?

Does Trump really think vaccines cause autism? wtf man

I literally didn't know this kid existed until the debate.
I feel like I slipped into a Bernstein Bears Universe.

Can you imagine how based all of trumps kids are

Barrons first kiss

God I wish that were me

maybe also his last

>lost all his money gambling on the Greek economy while helping to destroy it.

inadvertently or??

It's bearanstein, what drugs are you on?

fuck off pedo

Nah Barron's adorable he'll get pussy despite his autism

Fuck off Roach or I'll get the Mortein

Roach bringing the bantz

Barron is Donald Trump's clone

> implying Trump would allow any son of his to remain a virgin long with Ivanka running around the penthouse with nothing better to do than help her little brother be more like their godlike father

But he is the Chosen One. The Kwisatz Haderach. Barron Muad'dib.

Brb, jacking off to this scenario.

What boards will Barron browse when he finds Cred Forums?

He mastered 9D chess when he was four years old. He is using his already outdated 20D chess rules to guide his father to the Presidency then Godhead, because our reality is not ready for the utter power Barron possesses using 23 dimensions.

This is really reaching, reddit.

That is what Barron is willing all of us to think.

this kids going to be a pussy master look at him he looks nothing like his other brothers his dads trump, fucking hot slovakian wife and genetics, pussy

> Melania
> wearing panties

kek

>Slovakian
Slovenian

Trump has set the acceptable minimum hotness level for any of Barron's future women pretty fucking high.

yeah we've known this for awhile OP, its old news. anyway its common when old fucks have kids.

>18 year old for wearing shorts, playing beer pong and smoking weed

You forgot her general disrespect of the nation and the disrespect her (and the whole family) show to the position of President.

how tall is this freak? he's 10 and like 5'11" and looks 19

he's got a big dick too you can tell in some pics those slacks don't hide the contour of dat big trump cawk

He is with us now, on Cred Forums. Praise Kek!

hey its review brah

Thats true.

The good news is Autists + Money = interesting stuff.

They dont blow the money on nonsense, they usually fixate on some goal or target and work towards it to the benefit of all.

>when you realize Trumps sons got mantits

Master race indeed

Trump shouldn't have made babies at that age. The older the parents are the more likely it is for the kids to be autistic.

>Malta
>rare
Hello, newfag

All kids are considered "really good at computers" by old people.
Half of all kids are awkward as fuck at that age, especially considering Barron is freakishly tall, is always in the spotlight, and his dad is public enemy no1.

What cartoons do you think he watches?

yeah alex jones kind of blabbed that one.

The Bene Gesserit Reverend Mother in charge of the Trump breeding program insisted on another male. He had no choice.

Kek be my witness, this kid is one of us

>tfw you got griefed by barron in csgo

Cartoons? Barron? He watches live feeds of high-energy particle collisions from Cern while simultaneously watching Kasparov and Fischer games backwards and in slow motion.

maximum kek achieved

The defects in male sperm are hardly amplified by age like they are with women (sperm is constantly being produced, whereas eggs soak up radiation throughout entire life)

i'm p good looking and my autism ruins it every time.have had very beautiful women come up to me and flirt but im terrible desu

or you know..the child is just bored of all these events and looks tired

people forget he's like 10 despite looking 15

Honestly, I think Barron is the OP

>despite looking 15
If thats what a 15 year old looks like in America im 100% certain that there is something in your water. When i was 15 i had a terrible beard and looked much older than that.

kek. Are you me? Ruined two chances with women due to my autism.

Sonic. Lots and lots of sonic.

>tfw the sissy days are the illegal days

18 y.o here
Can confirm its the same in Scotland for most kids

>Barron goes to my old high school

he's 10

i ruin my chances at least once every two weeks, also havent had sex in 10 years. was going to kill myself last year but this whole trump thing started.

I used to work in an office with an American man, his surname happened to be Head. When he told us he named his son Richard, we all lost it in fits of laughter. He had no idea what he had done.

Some of them also do the succession naming thing, where a father will name his first born son after his own name (Richard Junior or Richard the 2nd, for example). But the dumb fucks don't understand how it works and then go on to name thier 2nd son "Richard" (Richard the 3rd etc. etc.) completely misunderstanding that the naming regime is intended for first borns' and that the male name succeeds through the family line via the senior male sons.

Americans are just plain fucking stupid.

im pretty sure that ten year old's suit can pay my rent for a whole year, deshita.

>Trump family surrounded, Muslims on one side, CTR on the other
>Ivanka's husband just died piloting Trump Force one through hell
>Trump fighting Obama in Julian Assange's server room
>they have just minutes to upload proof that ISIS was created and then disavowed by the government before they're all killed
>The rest of the family is getting crushed by the Muslim horde
>they all retreat to safety but the door won't shut
>Eric's bag containing all their rare pepe's is on the Muslim side
>before anyone can react Barron dives through the opening, tosses the Pepes through and seals the door
>just then Trump emerges triumphant from his battle
>door opens
>Barron surrounded by an entire caliphate's worth of dead muslims looking autistic as fuck posing with some faggy knives
>Obama, confronted by undeniable proof the Clintons are corrupt, orders CTR to stand down

Underrated

America was a mistake.

Explain the first one?

toppest keks, Bruce.

More like this.

RICHARD HEAD
dick for short

Oh, I get it.

That's pretty good banter.

He's going to go full Elliot in 2019 and cost Trump his second term.

how the fuck is richard related to dick?
afaik the nickname for richards is rich

>was going to kill myself last year
Man, that really sucks to hear. Like, you'd be in a hole in the ground instead of posting this comment.

>tfw mom was 40 when I was conceived
>genetic disaster

I didn't realize she was part giraffe until just now

>not wanting to play games on their original hardware

Is that true for the father? I thought only the mothers age mattered.

>my 10 years old son is a genius with computers
Turns out DC leaks is Barron Trump.

>Explain the first one?
Fuck me mate you're a cunting disgrace to the flag you slow brained melon.

Barron is ten. He won't be in high school for four years. You're lying, kid.

RARE

h

the plan was to go somewhere very secluded. like a national park, a cave somewhere and do it so that no one would find my body for a long time. the thought of people handling my fresh dead body creeps me out.

>Guernsey.

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?

When you consider Donald was 60 when he was conceived and the chance of autism increases with the age of the parents at conception, it isn't even very unlikely

>But the dumb fucks don't understand how it works and then go on to name thier 2nd son "Richard" (Richard the 3rd etc. etc.) completely misunderstanding that the naming regime is intended for first borns' and that the male name succeeds through the family line via the senior male sons.

I have never heard of this and doubt it's actual thing.

At the very least it would be confusing within the immediate family. When father and son share a name they can at least be differentiated by the son being referred to with a diminutive version of it.

underated post

rahrey

from your sentence structure the only person I suspect of autism is you.

>inb4 he's OP

People with aspergers are just part of the next step of evolution.

Absent of normalfaggot feel, or the need to follow fads or fit in, the Aspergergian master race is a hybrid between humanity and computers, organized and highly effecient beyond our current understanding.

Ofcourse the primate brain of the normie becomes confused when confronted with a member of The Superior Race, and responds in anger and envy, knowing the normies will be left behind, forgotten.

Aspergers is the next step that will reach transhumanism.

Autism, the kind that flails arms, screams noises etc, have the ability to "read" sounds etc, are the God Elders fighting in The celestial dimensional warfare, protecting us utter destruction and chaos.

Barron is probably bored as fuck when ever hes forced to attend these conventions. I could only imagine being bored shitless if i was him

You, St. Lucia, and Belize all in the same day.

not really surprising having kids that old = autism for the child

KEK

kek. Indeed. New money can have all the wealth in the world, but they'll never have heirloom and they hate it.

I'm a broke NEET but I got something they want. 5 centuries of lineage and a coat of arms.

anti slide

>barron is autistic

trump is literally Cred Forums's candidate, we have so many wizards here

Is rocking back and forth autistic? I consider myself awkward at most, but I have a tendency to do that, should I get tested?