Are pit bulls niggers?

Are pit bulls niggers?

They make up a small percentage of all dogs yet contribute the most to dog attack fatalities (around 75%). They are unpredictable; there are many stories of owners being killed by their own pits, even if the dog showed no previous signs of aggression.

Montreal recently passed a heavy restriction on pit bulls.

Should people be allowed to have pit bulls in public even if they are dangerous?

Other urls found in this thread:

animals24-7.org/2016/08/03/pit-bull-raised-from-a-puppy-always-inside-kills-animal-expert/
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
ukcdogs.com/Web.nsf/Breeds/Terrier/AmericanPitBullTerrier
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. I work with dogs and a lot of rich people own them and Rottweilers.

A lot of rich people used to own niggers too

Kek 10/10

...so?

None of what you said negates what OP said. New to thought?

theyre owned by a lot of niggers fuckhead.

while there is a spectrum of breed personalities, there is no breed that is impossible to raise and train to be loving and obedient. Far from it.

That's why you have to train your dog. Most people don't.

There are people that own tank after tank of dangerous snakes and milk them for venom.
Why do you think it isn't a problem at all? Because it's responsible people owning them, most likely white.
You do not need to ban pit-bulls at all. Just make a simple licensing requirement for them. Negroes and beaners that give zero fucks about maintaining their gates and fences will not get the license because it requires a level of agency that they do not have.

Also realize that the moment pit-bulls are not available they will simply switch dogs. A nigger-raised fighting German Shepherd will maul kids just as well as a pit-bull once it coughs on the nigger's shoddy gate and it falls down.

There you have it.

Pitbulls have nigger statistics because niggers own them. How is that hard for people to understand?

animals24-7.org/2016/08/03/pit-bull-raised-from-a-puppy-always-inside-kills-animal-expert/

White woman killed by her white boyfriend's pit bll this year.

Until they're bred to be less aggressive, it's a good idea to have them banned. Montreal by the way, and the usual suspects are whining about how it's SO WRONG to ban pit bulls. Funny

Work in animal welfare.

The tricky thing with Pits is that they represent the two extremes of dog behavior. They tend to be incredibly dangerous and aggressive OR the biggest fucking baby happy dogs.

Yes

Social Darwinism is real science too taboo for this pc world

I think maybe these threads get posted by numales whose mothers convinced them dogs are terrible and cats are not.
They don't appear to respond to reason which suggests a phobia.

>there are many stories of owners being killed by their own pits

It's a dog. Put it on a fucking leash. It's not their fault their owners are retards.

>Are pit bulls niggers?
>They make up a small percentage of all dogs yet contribute the most to dog attack fatalities (around 75%). They are unpredictable; there are many stories of owners being killed by their own pits, even if the dog showed no previous signs of aggression.
>Montreal recently passed a heavy restriction on pit bulls.
>Should people be allowed to have pit bulls in public even if they are dangerous?

Dogs inherit genes and behavioural traits. It's just a fact that pits have a greater propensity for violence. Sure your white friend may have a good pit but the fact remains that these dogs are for niggers, they're fuck ugly and are only a macho symbol for insecure losers

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php

Many of the people who died to pit bulls this year were white, and they had white owners. See for yourself.

Also, there is not such thing as a "pit bull"

I've owned three of them and was raised with one (Parents got it as a puppy about a week before I was born). All were female.

Don't let niggers or white trash own them and they're fine.

It was pretty amazing as a kid watching our 13 year old dog kick the asses of two coyotes before my brother ran out and shot them.

They are. Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

Good lad

>Are pit bulls niggers?
yes

I think I get why pit-bull threads keep happening now.
You guys are trying to condition us to be nogunz faggots.

>look at all these white owners of guns that shot their gfs and shit
>better ban them because freedom hurts my feels

>They tend to be incredibly dangerous and aggressive OR the biggest fucking baby happy dogs.

All the ones I've had and my parents have had were the second, our scummy Mexican neighbors got one that would fall into the first.

Left it chained in the back yard all day for years, fucker got free and wandered up to our place and started growling and biting us and our dog.

I still feel no remorse for dumping its body in the woods.

niggerdog apologist btfo

>This stale copypasta that gets posted every thread

k

>fatalities
>not attacks
Pit bulls are no where near as prone to attacks as some little ankle-biter breeds. It's just that when someone does fuck with them, they don't hold back and have the strength to take down most attackers. If any breed is niggerish, it's cocker spaniels or chihuahuas. Both have a bark louder than their bite, but are always given the "he dindu nuffin" argument when the owner is sued or has to put the dog down merely because the damage caused was so little, despite repeat attacks.

This has nothing to do with guns you Kiwi piece of shit

Everyone associates pits with niggers and spics but I'm saying that it doesn't matter who owns them.

Aggressive behavior is INHERENT in the dog so should it be restricted?

>In the 11-year period of 2005 through 2015, canines killed 360 Americans. Pit bulls contributed to 64% (232) of these deaths. Combined, pit bulls and rottweilers contributed to 76% of the total recorded deaths

Well there you fucking have it

Makes me wonder how much purse rats do that because they have itty bitty brains and how much is because they are used as baby surrogates by women and become mentally ill?

I work in a dog boarding facility and I don't have to worry about any other breed but pit bulls. I hate dealing with them because they're unpredictable and always give you this crazy look. There's always an issue with them too, whether they're aggressive with males or food dominant. Very few of the pits we get I feel comfortable dealing with. Im in a relatively high class white area in commiefornia, so they aren't raised by niggers and we still have problems. It's inherited behavior that you can't take out of the dog, they're unpredictable and dangerous.

Danger is INHERENT in freedom. Stop being a pussy.

Okay, but what about all the unprovoked attacks by pits?

Pits are dangerous because of their ability to inflict so much damage so quickly. They were literally bred to kill.

They are blood sport dogs, so what the fuck?

This thread belongs on a different board. This is Cred Forums.

>They were literally bred to kill.

That's another nogunz argument. By the same token terriers were bred to kill. PSYOP confirmed!

What were terriers bred to kill you koala piece of shit?

Bulldogs were bred to kill BULLS and BEARS

I want the freedom to murder your dogs, that's all i ask for
I want freedom

Not denying that some attacks are provoked. Ever breed has that issue somewhere, because it really comes down to the owner. However, pits don't have that inherent aggression towards anything that moves. They are generally more lax and mind their own business unless they've been trained from birth to be aggressive toward everything.
This guy gets it.

Well, these people probably don't realize that pitbulls isn't a breed, it is a term used to describe several different breeds.

As long as he gets the freedom to murder your faggot ass.

In Australia and New Zealand we have a few banned breeds.

anything owned by a nigger, is a nigger

my pitbull is only aggressive to annoying little faggot dogs who usually go after her before she gets pissed

but i'm not a nigger so i've taught her not to try and kill them

What is the actual breed though? Pitbull describes several different breeds.

My dog is the sweetest dog in the world. Ill have him kill you for fun tho idgamf

Myth #1: It's the owner, not the breed

>The pit bull's genetic traits are not in dispute.Some of the genetic traits courts have identified include: unpredictability of aggression, tenacity ("gameness" the refusal to give up a fight), high pain tolerance and the pit bull's "hold and shake" bite style.2 According to forensic medical studies, similar injuries have only been found elsewhere on victims of shark attacks.3

>Purveyors of this myth also cannot account for the many instances in which pit bull owners and their family members are victimized by their pet dogs. From 2005 to 2015, pit bulls killed 232 Americans, about one citizen every 17 days. Of these deaths, 51% involved a family member and a household pit bull.4 Notably, in the first 8 months of 2011, nearly half of those killed by a pit bull was its owner. One victim was an "avid supporter" of Bad Rap, a recipient of Michael Vick's dogs.5

You're ignoring that pitbull isn't a breed, so naturally the numbers will be high when you count several of them as a single breed.

>No source as well

>pit bull owners and their family members are victimized by their pet dogs.

Again, fucking niggers are the problem. Not the dogs.

UKC identifies the pit bull because the AKC wouldn't because fuck pit bulls.

ukcdogs.com/Web.nsf/Breeds/Terrier/AmericanPitBullTerrier

Pit bulls are easily identifiable and you know what I mean when I say "pit bull"

This is literally a thinly-veiled anti guns thread. But I am going to take the bait and tell you retards why you are wrong.

The danger/killing intent is inherently in EVERY breed of dog. They are decended from wolves, it's genetic. A dogs temperament is in part due to its inherited genetics and in part due to how it is raised by the human responsible for it. Dogs are pack animals. They need an alpha in the pack. If the owner fulfills this role properly, then the dog will be far more tame and relaxed in general. Dogs that get mistreated or the owner doesn't fulfill the alpha role are far more likely to attack.

Be the alpha of the pack, for fucks sake. The animals coin to your facility are joining your pack. They have to figure out who the alpha is and if they can't or you act scared then they try to take over the pack and be disobedient. It's Dog Psychology 101.

This has nothing to do with guns you paranoid burger.

Dogs were bred for specific purposes, right?

You don't think a dog that was specifically bred to kill bulls, bears, and other dogs would have a higher propensity to violence, regardless of how it was raised?

No, they're just owned by horrible people. They encourage aggression.

Rats, badgers, rabbits, foxes. They are small enough to get into the burrows and strong enough to kill.

No, it's actually a thinly-veiled racial traits thread rather than an anti-gun thread.
Those who argue against pit bulls are pretty much arguing against niggers, spics, etc

Thank you

The UKC recognizes the American Pit Bull Terrier, while the AKC named it the American Staffordshire Terrier.

Like I said, pitbull refers to several different breeds.

Breeds considered in North America to be "pit bulls" include the American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bully, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and sometimes The American Bulldog.

Absolutely kek'd.

>Tfw you just want Quebec to be great
>Montreal is filled with shitskins
>A pitbull attack would mostly be on one of then
>They just banned a nignog killing tool
:(

To clarify, both the American Staffordshire Terrier and the American Pit Bull Terrier were bred from the same lineage, but received different names from the UKC and AKC.

They do exhibit several physical differences though.

I don't understand why you keep stressing the importance of "pit bulls are many breeds"

Even so, they still make up the largest portion of dog attack fatalities by a large margin.

Because the numbers are going to be high if you include several breeds in one statistic, similar to how (Until recently), spics were considered white in crime statistics. Lying through statistics 101.

>American calling another American a burger.
Either you are a proxyfag or have your head up your ass.

Greman Shepherds were originally bred to protect sheep, do you see them doing that with them any more? St. Bernards were bred for Alpine rescues but the last time that they were used in that capacity was 1955. I could go on but your point is moot. Dogs aren't used primarily for the reasons they were bred for anymore. While yes that has to be taken into consideration(when raising, training, and owning) that should not be a reason to label large amounts of good well trained dogs as dangerous.

Alright friend, I hope your pit bull never hurts anybody.

Stay safe.

*Staffordshire Terrier

And all 3 my parents owned and two I have owned never have hurt anybody, thanks.

Wow, you are an exceptionally stupid burger!

Being bred for a specific task alters behavior. Just because bulldogs don't kill bulls anymore doesn't make my point moot.

It should be obvious that violent behavior is in their genetic lineage.

Pitbulls are niggerdogs and should be deported to Africa along with the "humanoid" niggers.

>along with the "humanoid" niggers.

>Says Hungary

Again with the burger comments. So are you in denial of your own burger status or is it just ad hominen because you dont understand dog psychology?

What I am tryung to say; while the danger is inherently there, in the breeds commonly referred to as pit bulls, proper training and handling would prevent the majority of the possible attacks. The people who were attacked/killed, however tragic the incidents, had not properly trained or raised their animals. Prove me wrong. Give me a pit bull puppy and I will raise it to be the sweetest best behaved dog you have ever see. Then give one to someone who just wants a tough looking dog and watch it attack people and other dogs. It's all in how they are raised and trained. Get bent helmet.

Yes, higher IQ and more sane than anything you have in the USA. If it would be up to us, the nigger problem would be solved already, and these niggerdogs too would have been exterminated as well. Only need to present such hippy options as deportation because you are full of week willed faggots, and mixes of the worst mongrels that are justifiably afraid they will come up eventually on the pest extermination list.

That's because it's always inside.

Njgga im about to kill someone from being forced to stay inside so long

It's not right

Pit bulls raised outside are nice; I've known a lot of them. Inside dogs are all fucked, pit bulls the most so though. Because their territory becomes the house, instead of guarding the perimeter of the house and you are the alpha who guards the house.

Eternal urbanite detected

>the most Russian post

>posts a pic of a Staffordshire bull terrier

I love how you morons think staffies are pits. I don't think Ive ever seen a nigger with an actual pit bull

Top kek

Pitbulls are more dangerous because they have very thick skulls, are extremely muscular, have broad jaws, get excited by pain instead of stopping etc. There is not one single reason why pitbulls should be allowed to exist.

Also, you cannot prevent Niggers to own pitbulls, thus the best thing would be just to ban them.

I am American but since I'm not fucking retarded I am not a burger. See the diff?

You are a burger because you think that environment (your ability to train the animal) will overcome centuries of selective breeding for blood sport.

There are many instances of family dogs killing family members, even though no one suspected that would ever happen.

Fucking worthless dogs, the whole breed should be gassed.

You should be gassed considering you don't even know what a dog breed is.

Beta fag detected.

Also bullshit. There are always warning signs of a dogs intent to attack. Idiots that don't know the first thing about dogs don't notice them.

A lot of rich people owned niggers too.

Damn beat me to it. Have a rare pepe.

Do you really think that pit bulls stop, growl, and show their teeth before attacking?

With every reply you show your lack of dog understanding.

Pit bulls rush their targets, clamp down HARD, and don't let go. They cause massive damage by tearing flesh with a shaking motion.

>Lol you think dogs growl and show their teeth before they bite? Haha pole BTFO!

Yes, that is a thing dogs generally do.