TRUMP GENERAL - SHILLS AMONG US EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/979582/ff031b2ad8/
youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
youtube.com/embed/ZIL38se8nzM
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/780805240887111682
primarymodel.com/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/clinton-won-the-debate-which-means-shes-likely-to-gain-in-the-polls/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html
youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s
7election.com/results/
youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM
youtube.com/watch?v=5NEZXdh6Its
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's All Vote Trump

hi

omg guys I need help! my friends are saying "did you see how trump crushed Hillary in the debate?" but all I saw was how Hillary defeated trump! please help me guys. I'm freaking out!

I migrated here legally, Merkel invited me

> 2018

> Mr. President, now that you've had the wall built, how do you plan to deal with the drug cartel agents in our country?
> I'd take a cue from a fellow leader, Roddy Duterte.

> yfw

Did LA Times do daybreak polls in 2012?
Did they usually lean towards Romney when others didn't?

Reminder

There are minimum wage earning, failed journalism majors working for 3rd rate publications browsing this board

>LA Times poll: Clinton +4

Thank you for helping make this a multicultural thread. Have you received your welfare check and mandatory flirting lessons yet?

I love when Trump calls the media crooked when I'm in the media section at a rally. So lulzy.

Mars got what it deserved.

I wonder how the CF employees react to opening letters nowadays, looking back at all of the pepes they've gotten by now.

Requesting the latest polls please

Brace for CLINTON SURGE in the polls. They control how it's all executed in the end.

She won't, even she's not dumb enough for that. She'll know the arguments are dulled after how hard she pushed them yesterday, and especially after how Donald BTFO most of them. If she does even dare to try pushing them again, she's going to come off as robotic, unprepared, and altogether a candidate who can't handle situations individually.

Your 5d chess skills are lacking famalam.

preemptive post

LA times weights the percentage by enthusiasm, they describe it on their page. It's not a normal poll, though they claim to be a better model.

>implying Emperor Trump would announce it

U wot m8

>you think they actually did journalism degrees
>you think they didn't do women's studies and then abuse nepotism to get jobs as media interns
top kek son.

DREAM ON, MARS MAN

>Take out trash
>For free

Literally can't lose like that. Saves niggers from themselves and would make King Nigger look like a complete joke.

Yep.

DREAM ON, MARS MAN

CTR shitposting quality has really taken a nosedive lately.
Quite a shame really.

>implying

Its going to be a TRUMP SURGE

What?

Try to get him to attack her on Obama's big push for TPP. Try to get her to disavow Obama. She probably won't explicitly say anything since she's not truly against it and he can attack her uncertainty on it.

I'm starting to grow on you, Texas user.
>tfw some stranger on the internet is more of a best friend to me than anyone I've ever known.

Does anyone have the picture of Dog the bounty hunter going after Jill Stein? It was posted earlier today.

I ain't worried

It's great that he was decried as literally Hitler for wrecking the shit out of a couple thousand drug dealers, yet got almost a million addicts and criminals to turn themselves in for rehabilitation in the same timeframe.

>tfw you Flips like us more than our (((greatest ally))) by double digits

Don't fall for the China meme Flip-kun :3

Describe Donald J. Trump in 4 Words...Go!

Goodnight laddos, have a MEMEME

Hello.

¡YEB!: 46%
Trump: 32%
Aleppo: 17%
Clinton: 5%

oops I thought you said you worked at the media

The next president. Digits.

Idk about you guys but this election isn't much of a testament to Trump's ability to persuade, but more of a testament to whether or not Kek actually exists.

Can someone tell me why JEB¿ thought it would be a good idea to try and appeal to Latinos during the fucking REPUBLICAN primaries?

I'm living in the "Elliot Rodgers died and became a woman" timeline.

>Drumpf tanks at the debate
>T-t-t-t--t--t--t-h-h-t--e-h-tr--t-the only reason Drumpf is tanking at the polls is because of rigging!!!!

Slow and steady!

r8 and h8

Guess.

Because he's a cuck.

they thought the demographic shift doomed whites

It turns out I only have the first two pages of Hilloli.

Does Shadman have the rest on his website or whatever?

Last President. First Emperor.

Would be awesome.
All those brown people gone in an instant.

So people like you and the beaner ITT can get free citizenship in the hopes that they'll pay back the favor.

The Next American President

No, nothing serious. We just have a blog that I write for. I'm Pro-Trump. Media credential gets me into the events, I just have to sit back with the assholes.

Kek I just checked Shadman's website (guy who did the Hilloli comic) and Clinton is winning in his presidential race poll just below a clown.

How pathetic.

>not taking the tinfoil pill

Make America Great Again

He was planning for the GE already, because that moron underestimated Trump and thought he'd lose the primaries

The GOPe was ready to abandon the white man
Trump fixed that

I'll honestly try moving in legally if Trump wins

I have a spanish passport but I'd rather live in the USA Trump envisions rather than the cucked as fuck Europe that exists right now.

This is disgusting on so many levels.

wew lad
I saw it an sadpanda
exhentai.org/g/979582/ff031b2ad8/
Is this it?

>the upcoming polls that even drumpfkins realize will show Trump tanking have nothing to do with Trump tanking at the debate

30 minutes left :^)

Because after Romney bombed and soiled himself, the Republican party did an 'autopsy' and came to the conclusion that without getting a lot of the hispanic vote, they would be demographed out of existence. It was basically the same math the Democrats had done years earlier. So based on that assumption, we were due to have an epic groveling for Jose and Juanita for a whole year.

Then Trump came in and changed all that and well...here we are. Trump somehow either did the math or knew intuitively or was just damned lucky that there was still the population to sustain a run like his.

Psalm 137:9 (KJV) Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

What if you burn in hell and plead God for forgiveness and He just looks at you and laughs cause you're such a fag?

>gif related is (You) refusing to listen to all the people who warned you to accept Jesus your whole life

Stupid nigger

Really makes you think...

Trump won the debate tho.
All the post debate polls agree.
#TrumpWon trended bigly on twitter for the whole day afterwards.
Even the normies all agree Trump won.
Don't know why you would seriously try to say otherwise.

What's with Shad and assholes?

Meant for

"As soon as he travels to 112 countries and negotiates a peace deal, a cease fire, a release of dissidents, an opening of new opportunities and nations around the world or even spends 11 hours testifying in front of a congressional committee, he can talk to me about stamina." —Hillary Clinton

QT mom and daughter from the Melbourne Florida rally
Pink Trump hat is A E S T H E T I C
Trump and Pence "Law & Order" badge is tops

I missed you tbqh

checkd

Don't know senpai
Don't care tbqh
Still wank if it gets muh dik hard
>mfw

Tbh I'm disappointed Roddy turned around and started shilling for CHYNA

Can we stop saying "bigly" though?
He says "big league." He has the best words.

m8 I knew about the Obama shit back in like 2009
and then I saw the guy who made the video for it speak at a Trump rally in Florida lol.

Will Trump make it legal to own fire arms across the states without respecting State Rights in Liberal Areas ?

t. Miss Collapses In 79° Weather

haha, I need a Law and Order button now.

2nd amendment is national my friend :^)

>Trump paid social media shills + bots + russians make a twitter trend
>collective memory of a hundred million Americans that saw Trump's terrible performance erased??

youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y

When will Hillary disavow Hillary Clinton?

he wanted to definitively corner the guac lobby as soon as possible.

>Trump somehow either did the math or knew intuitively or was just damned lucky that there was still the population to sustain a run like his.

I honestly believe he went balls deep with the Americanism believing it was still there. If he had lost the primaries because there wasn't enough people for that, he would have most likely fell in a depression, not because of losing, but because he would have realized America was doomed to being browned to shit.

/trumpgen/ really is a nice place to talk to people. Late night after hours is truly /comfy/.

Its a bigly word.
We should you more bigly words, bigly.

Anti-gun laws are unconstitutional so they don't belong in any state

>KJV
Why is this meme still a thing?

Light from the darkness.

fuck it someone needs to do the LAW & ORDER intro for trump on like cant stump the trump or something

Ill vote Trump, but i think Hillary is worse for niggers.

What debate were you watching?

Name one thing Trump did wrong at the debates

> tfw stuck on mobile
> can't access exhentai

Thanks anyway bruh

Same, it's fucking Hillary but fuck, braces are hot as shit.

*debate

This desu bigly

>t-the Russians rigged the polls
Seriously?

I like "bigly." I think it should be a real word. We're going to win it, bigly.

fucking faggot autists

>tfw you're over two hours into this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

>even spends 11 hours testifying in front of a congressional committee

This stupid cunt thinks this is a good thing.

Late night is fun, however it doesn't blend well for those who have class in the AM.
I already missed last Monday and I can't afford to miss another biology lecture, so once this thread is over, I'll be going to sleep.

Will Trump also allowed people with conceal weapon permits to travel with their guns from state to state ?

Anyone seen Huma lately?

Who told you?

>Hillary literally pays tens of millions of dollars for shills
>Trump has an army of trolls, look, the polls aren't going out way

lol this dialogue

nice, i needed to listen to something positive while working

Shillary is Obama II. Get ready for a lot more BLM on that path.

The key to the black problem is having them grow protective of their own communities. They got nothing left to lose, so they're just rabid. Prosperity is a tide that raises all boats. Everyone's life will get better the sooner this nonsense is resolved.

>tfw you'll never get your recently passed away family members back.

>tfw if they could they'd probably warn you to accept Jesus so you don't end up in hell where they are

>tfw maybe suicide is looking like a pretty good option right now.

You know it's true, salty Serb.

he didn't have a vagina.

You can already do that depending on what state you got your CCW in.

It's a state issue anyway.

Yes. Nationwide CC reciprocity is part of his platform on guns.
>California's face when it's forced to honor non-resident permits that California residents get in other states

Lain would vote Trump.

>Trump: I pay no taxes 'cause I am smart
>N-no I won't release my t-tax returns tho
>Trump on cybersecurity: 'I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers.'
>constant sniffing and nonanswers
>Hillary: Everything done perfectly
>Amazing closing statements

Haha, ok. Guess not.

DREAM ON, MARS MAN

Make America Great Again!

Aren't you by the Russians? Can't you go ask them?

>Joe checking singles
Joe is Joe.

Diversity doesn't work.
Your Jewish pipe dream has failed.

I'd be disappointed too.

China has a huge enough population to genocide any country within 2 generations with migration, and everyone except Russia, SK, Japan, and now you, have enough lefty cucks to let it happen.

Canada is already on the path to being Empire of Dust: The Country in 50 years.

The dialogue is full meme, but it's sort of funny in some parts

>Kaine starts spewing out garbage en español at the debate
>Pence says 'Press 1 for English, bitch'
>smacks the everloving fuck out of Kaine and goes for the takedown

He was on the defensive too much, and passed up a number of opportunities to hammer Clinton due to playing "nice".

I know that feel. I'm a night person so morning classes are horrible for me. What's your major? Taking the semester off to work more but I'm doing bioengineering.

Jay-C & Dr. Tre vs FBI Director Comey ROUND 2 in 6 hours
youtube.com/embed/ZIL38se8nzM

good taste in boots on that man

Most of his other awkwardness was just experimentation and AB testing, but he legitimately bombed with the birther and sexist questions, when he should've had prepared ways to shut those down months ago.

He's lucky in that those things were baked in the cake for him so do not constitute any kind of 'October surprise' levels of stumping. But he still should've handled them way better.

what is 22d chess?

I dont think his problem was not hammering Clinton, his problem was not getting his core message across. I'd like to see a more positive Trump at the 2nd debate.
based

>tfw BTFO

Did that furry get put on trial today?

Older CTRs are already redpilled. You can't come here day in and day out and not be affected by this place.

23 minutes until DrumpfGen tears :^))))))

>mfw just popped a zit on my dick

Keeping on topic I expect a .5 drop in LA Times

wanna cop that button

Were nigs more happy in the 50-60s than they are now, when the all of the USA was booming?

He wasn't playing nice, he was playing smart

Pence is literally indiana jones

I dont care about nigger prosperity. Its a fucking myth pepetuated by sjw faggots and jews

>He was on the defensive too much
Impossible for him not to be when he had both Hillary and Lester on him

I really hope he prepares to twist every question he could ever on to something bad for Hillary

On the other part, he really did need to hammer her down, but I hope it's all 7D Hyper Space Doom64 on PS4 Multiplayer in the end and that he'll shit all over her on the third debate

I've said this before and I say this again, neither Stain nor Johnston have a fucking clue. nor alas, no Drumpft nor a Clintsontone. Still. I be voting for the bitch teacher.
It's about a member of the clown car burning down the Republic. Steady state is OK for the next ten years.

>Minnesota might go red
>Pennsylvania only has Trump behind one point
>Colorado now has Trump ahead
>New Hampshire is still not out of reach
>Michigan is still possibly winnable
>Maine only has Trump behind 3 points

Guys I really think we won. Trump is ahead in almost all the key battleground states and where before there was only a few paths for victory there's now so many more. All he needs is ONE blue state to flip and so many are close. If Absentee voting in Florida is any indication, something that tends to be liberally skewed, I'd say the odds are pretty good in our favor. HIGH ENERGY THESE LAST FEW WEEKS LADS! WE GOT THIS!

Also I want to remind everyone that I am not a racist

I love the Jewish people and Matzo ball soup!

how th efug do you get a dikzit

How would a California resident get a permit in another state? We need nationwide constitutional carry.

Business Management. I already have a degree in Criminal Justice AAS, so to everyone, I'm opening a business that deals in the sales and services of home security and defense. In my terms, a gun shop.

>*very unpresidential moaning*

Post pics

At least .5% drop! Could be as high as 3% in done day!

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

These faggots made it so you can vote once a day now.

Unsurprisingly Hillary's social media fuckers are spamming it.

PLS RESPOND MY THREAD ;_;

H Y P E

Ah shit I'm not gonna wake up til 9:00 Cali Swag Time.
I guess I'll watch it on c-span later in the day.

>hurr durr
>murr surr
>lurr nurr

43And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 45And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 46Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 47And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: 48Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

>God laughs at you and throws into hell for literally eternity for not believing in him and wasting your time on Cred Forums
>mfw

I agree.
Why is our job to uplift third world retards again?
And when did it start?

3rd fucking time niggers have promised a hearing now.

Didn't trump say he is for national licenses? Like where you get one in one state and all states are forced to approve

Don't know about StoneTear but we got this:
twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/780805240887111682

i can't believe it.....after all this time.... looks like they finally got me...... i have to say that every since he descended that golden escalator, i supported trump 200%.... but that was so long ago...... and no matter what way you cut it trump got destroyed last night....... and as a result... i just casted my ballot for marco rubio.....

boys.... sadly i'm a goner..... but go on without me and make me proud........ this will hareby be my last post on this...... uh... website....

and hey, uh....... tell ted i'm sorry.....

Really made me think

hang me

>shills literally collect paychecks for posting this

It didn't seem like he had much of an option other than to play defensive.

No

akavit got yo shit fucked up nigga

idk it's the first time it's ever happened to me

>popped a zit on my dick

Did you jizz?

They are globalists so of course they want to shill that poll

why is it only the Trump supporters attacking Trump's debate performance?

I thought he wouldn't lose supporters if he shot someone, is doing so badly in this debate worse than shooting someone?

Are you gonna have 4 years of Clinton cause of this gaffe?

WHEN POLLS?

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

Depends on the location and class. There was discrimination and segregation, but on the other hand the black family unit was intact. The whole thing about black fathers abandoning the family starts from around 1968 and has just decimated them. I don't know the stats, but that's probably when the trend of black crime also starts.

Then get ready for more Fergusons.

We need to expand the 2nd amendment even further.

>mfw Trump hasn't even started spending money on ads yet

Who's ready for positive PRO-America ads carpetbombing in battleground states?

We're talking $150mill in like 40 days.

>Serb
>thinking

Pick one

What if you die tomorrow and God reminds you of this post while you get sent to hell?

DID ANYONE catch Hillary eluding to taking guns from all the blacks? Watch the debate again, plebs.

>i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....
No one is ready.

so their nigging doesn't spill over into the nice communities to nog it up again, like back in the 70s

Man I remember getting a dick zit. It hurt just to touch the thing. Didn't even try to pop it because I was afraid it would bleed and if I got a boner before it healed the scab would come off and I'd have bloody underwear.

This year marks the start of the Grand New Party. All of government will be red come January. The Clintons and Obama will go to prison. The elephant has woken up.

We know how good he could've done. He could've done better, but it's only the CTR shill who think he did terrible. Chin up, centipede.

Really makes me think

How far away is Arizona? You could possibly get one there.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/clinton-won-the-debate-which-means-shes-likely-to-gain-in-the-polls/

Clinton Won The Debate, Which Means She’s Likely To Gain In The Polls

HAHAHAHAHAHA

that lady looks like hitlers sister

i'd expand her further if you know wut i mean

>pepe is officially branded as a symbol of hate
My, how fucking far we've come lads

I wish the last two elections were this good. I remember not giving a single iota of a fuck about current events back in school but now I bet I'd be more than happy to write a 5 page report on the shit going on now.

Sounds awesome. You mentioned bio so I thought you might be in a similar field as me. Best of luck to you!

how can one man be so smug

The elephant is dead. We lion now.

its going to be amazing. He still hasnt bought big league yet

>forgetting New Mexico where the two most recent polls have him leading at least +3

i avoided Cred Forums and almost all the news today. how was the day after the debate? personally, because i'm so pro-trump and so aware of the evils hillary represents for this country, i was being hyper-critical of trump's performance because i guess i expected excellence, forgetting that he isn't a super trained debater. anyway, now that the dust settled, is that just me being overly critical of the god-emporer?

>silver

More like Nate Alluminium

Thanks, if there is no limit in my VA benefits, which will more than likely get cut under Hillary's administration, then I'd study all fields of science to further the improvement of mankind.

>Nate Oxygen
>being right with this kind of shit

Just watch as he turns more states red

depending where you are, from where i am its like a 5-6 hour drive

Almost forgot Virginia. Didn't the most recent poll there have him at +4?

At one time, aluminium was worth more than silver.

Just call him one of the noxious elements. I like Sulfide.

Anything new from Insideranon?

I fixed your image for you.

So in other words, seeing as this comes from Nate Dirt, Trump is gonna rise in the polls

i love when he mentioned that hillary already outspent him and he's still tied or doing better in the polls

FLORIDA IS BLUE
AHHAHHAHHAAAAA

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html

>More like Nate Alluminium
YOU DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT ALUMINUM

Where in California are you?

>Aluminum

More like Nate Plastic

Yes.

yeah how did no one else see that? she basically said so many underhandedly racist things

Last night he confirmed the debate went according to plan.

Utah offers out of state permits to residents of other states, including Washington. Right now this is done to increase reciprocity.

>m-m-maybe if I ignore him and just shill harder he'll go away.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

REPENT STUPID FAGGOT

>pic related

Trump doesn't pay taxes and brags about it.

pics or it didnt happen

any anons have a cap?

Has Nate Hexafluoride been right once this cycle?

We just need to get back to Africa travel companies up.
Then guess what?
Never a google to vote against our interests.
Lower crime, lower rape, lower taxes from not subsidizing failed life forms.
We aren't the third worlds baby sitter.
The key to prosperity is getting rid of Mexicans and googles.
If duterte can kill druggies and the international community not do anything. We can get away with a lot more

>legally

Nice. Have a Hubris Headline.

100% with you on that.
Don't you need to be an AZ resident to get one there though? I couldn't just drive there and get a license in a state I don't live in.

HOLY SHIT !

No I don't know what you mean user sorry

Nate doesn't deserve to be a solid.
He's Neon or something.

Hello???

youtu.be/855Am6ovK7s
Minute 45:00 to 46:00

Hillary will disarm blacks.

There is literally a whole industry around paying as little as possible.

Literally not once.

Watching Trump now is like watching Jiriaya take on Pain.

>Nate FOOF
>Nate Chlorine Trifluoride

I miss the Ben Shapiro memes.

Nate Asbestos

What is the difference between intended and registered voters?

tl;dr Trump got Hillary to be her shrill, angry self and use up all her lines of attack in the first debate. Now Trump can call her out on it like Christie did to Rubio if she goes back to the same canned lines next time, and he hasn't even touched the nasty shit she's done.

Cool

blacks shoot other blacks which means blacks shooot democratic voters. No wonder why she wants to disarm them.

LA Times soon!

Sensible chuckle.

Good for him

I plan to be a student forever, studying as much science as I can for that reason.

lmao, styx channel hat a huge increase in subscribers thanks to his analysis of the debate.

ALL TAXATION IS THEFT
STATIES GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Under budget and ahead of schedule.

kind of interesting

7election.com/results/

He gave Trump a 2 percent chance of winning the primary. I guess that's a success...

Glad to hear it burger user

>Trump wins
>every election afterwards is going to be a literal Reality TV show style election with over the top remarks for all the candidates fighting for free press
>no one is going to spend a dime during primaries
>no ads
>just mindgames on the press like Trump did with the Birther "event"

This is only the beginning

Donal J. Trump Jr's campaign is going to be a fucking wild ride of proportions never before seen

There will be so many skittle remarks and beyond that the media won't know how to even react

Ty lad

Full repeal of the 1934 National Firearms Act and 1968 Gun Control Act would allow mail order machine guns and artillery, as well as get rid of the horrible 922r import law that gimps the fuck out of imported AKs, FALs, etc. I think that and a law nullifying all state AWBs would do nicely.

FOOF is fucking terrifying, totally inappropriate for Nate Cuck.

Go Trump!

okay. not too bad. i felt kind of shaky after yesterday's performance but i was hoping it wasn't just him being unprepared (also fucking hated hillary's idiotic "zingers" about it being good that SHE prepared)

>Trump wins almost every single online poll
>CNN, who used a pre-selected group over-sampled by 15% towards Democrats BY CNN'S OWN FUCKING ADMISSION, showed Clinton way ahead.
>C-Clinton won guys!

I can't wait for Trump to win and for everything to stop being so retarded.

I'm gonna tread on you :^)

because being taxed up the ass is so nice right?

Tropical Skittles are the best

I have family in AZ that I could live with to gain residency, however Wisconsin doesn't have any restrictions in CCW permits. Thanks Walker.

If I were you, find like minded Californians on /k/. Go to a meetup.

That's what an Iraq veteran I knew did while being retired. Since he retired, he spent all the time retired learning all he can.

I wish I didn't have to pay brown people's welfare and obamas rapefugees plans either.
Should only be for my people.

To me, that makes him more qualified. The government creates tax loopholes, he'd be stupid not to utilize them.

>not paying into the military-industrial death machine

good for him

Reminder
All these shills are puling overtime to try and keep us on the defensive.
Ignore them and use the ammo hillary gave us at the debate to meme that bitch straight back to hell.
Spread this and get attacking

get taxed by Merkel
and then this happens

fuck hillary clinton

I used to support Trump but he did horribly at the debate. Idk. Should we all support Clinton now?

It'll be just like the Bush years where every media outlet was critical of the government. Probably worse than the Bush years because at least Bush was part of the establishment.

So, Trump wants to defund abortion (more niggers) and then increase the gun supply???

the only reason I'm still awake.

and they'll all fail miserably because trump has that je ne sais quoi to carry his boisterous personality

Restoring Good old fashion America. Hands off my guns Hillary.

It'll go down 0.1 and the "fin"shill will have an orgasm all over the place like an insufferable faggot.

Anyone have a high res version of this pic of the Melbourne Florida rally?

The badge is sick isn't it? Very bigly.

Thats a nice river Germany

kek

yeah, Trump is doing well in the polls and doing well doesn't fit our counter-culture

i'm a #HillaryMissile now

He wants to take away guns. He said so at the debate. The real pro-gun candidate is Hillary.

Looks like a river in India.

wtf im a #guacmissle now

who else is #inERforCTR?

>Every single state Northeast of MD leans Republican, except Connecticut (tie) and Vermont (by 1%)

youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM

Just watched the frontline piece on donald and hillary. Its a tough story but ultimately pretty fair, and also completely fascinating. I highly recommend watching it.

what it really showed me though, was how close trumps life mirrors teddy roosevelts

teddy/trump:
>rich new york family
>family is hugely competitive
>father is extremely central to his 'killer' attitude
>is the prankster/guy's guy in school
>goes to military school where he learns a sens of fraternity
>sets off to the city at young age to prove himself
>succeeds in every way
>tragedy hits
>makes bad investments and nearly loses it all
>with sheer will and determination reclaims his name and wealth
>starts to be considered a liability for his mouth
>gets passed off/underestimated
>becomes president

its pretty awesome that new york can churn em out like they do. gotta love our new yorkers!

Holy shit. There's literally one woman in that picture. Are they just leaving the women behind to fend for themselves?

>The real pro-gun candidate is Hillary.
wtf i hate guns now

Yes. After watching the debate, I decided to become a cuck.

He did so good, that I'm going to join the loser crowd and act like he lost. Guess all the polls are wrong and the media is ((always) right.

They haven't hit ebay yet, unfortunately. I need to add one to my collection.

This is from December by the way.

I do talk to other /k/alifornians over there. Got family in San Bernardino, which is a shall issue county I believe. Could make that work. We just need full rights back everywhere though.

His childcare proposition favors white babies.

wtf I love hillary now

Just watched the debates.
Trump was really pathetic, never seen him before like this.
It's the first time I was so disappointed with him.
Sup with his ratings?

these turds wont flush out to sea now that Merkel gave them welfare

Why? The girl depicted looks pubescent. In any red-pilled country this would be legal.

4 u

>Crossing the Rhine.jpg

Is it on their website yet? Frontline has done some great work in war zones.

If all else fails, migrate to me. Get your guns, ammo, and permit in my store, and live forever in freedom.

Even the children are male. How the hell does that cunt expect this to work out?

Prove it

>women left behind
I bet there's mad pussy in Iraq and Syria

Trump Jr, Eric, Ivanka and much later down the road Barron will most likely be able to imitate their father the best.

Of course, their campaigns will never be the same as their father, but they'll have great chances after Trump wins and goes on to become God Emperor of Mankind

Fuck, Germany is still suffering from the Turks brought over 40 years ago.

Actually LA Times / USC Tracking is Trump +3 for today

I saw a story on this a few days ago. All the women are being sold to the Saudis as sex slaves. That's probably how the refugees pay to get to Europe.

I don't really feel like it at the moment.

Income tax reduction for parents = Only working families profit

Have you actually been to Trump Las Vegas or is that display more of a cargo cult thing for you?

yea just came out tonight

Nate Detritus

Nate NaCl

Will think about it. One of my best friends from HS lives up there now.

I went. I stopped by after the Vegas primary debate. I didn't stay there though, just hit the bar and bought a hat.

I'm watching it now. How heavy is it on Clinton? Do I have to watch it all?

Holy fuck, that's epic

yea i guess it is pretty epic, when one of the nations most respected news programs runs a piece that looks like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NEZXdh6Its

i would watch it, but im sucker for shit like this, especially coming from frontline. its got everything though the emails, bill mistresses everything.

I think Arizona will issue non resident permits.

Yeah, it's good so far.