Kek

kek
gyazo.com/0969d736e9c8b3cbec68fc88d86204ba

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wrong link
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/

I actually heard "racial terrorism" used first in 2005 in Mosul Iraq. A sloppy black soldier from the Gary Indiana National Guard was called out for being out of uniform and unshaven. He then chimped out screaming racial terrorism.

When will the saudis be paying us reparations for 9/11

Alright, all former slaves should be allowed to petition for payment from former slave owners. Just don't involve anyone else in it.

Hahahaha

So then no one will be paying anyone because slavery was hundreds of years ago, so nobody has actually suffered because of slavery

>UN
>relevant

There are some hoes that could probably petition their pimps.

>20 trillion in debt
>let's spend more
Fucking democrats

Just give them a bag of cotton.

There were white slaves (mostly Irish) and black slaveowners.

So why should the descendents of Irish slaves pay black slaveowners reparations?

Hang Ban Ki Moon

>history of racial terrorism
Sums up black history pretty well, they always try to kill whitey.

what about the muslims and their several hundred year long slave trade?

The UN is afraid of being called islamophobes by angry feminists so they can't talk about that.

Eat our shit whitey. Youmotherfuckers continue feeling our hard black dick up your ass. Only fuckin comin deeper the browner your evil fuckin country get.

Day of rope? Motherfucker please. More like day of big black dick fuckin you til you scream.

You can't stop us. You can't undo what you done. Your own fuckin bitches vote to give us your fuckin shit while we bend them over. Whitey a fuckin cuck to his own bitches and they holding the back for open so we come in at night and slash your fuckin throats like you deserve. Suck my dick.

I wish black people would just fuck off already. I honestly don't give a fuck what they do as long as they leave me and my wife's son alone

If it brown flush it down tbqh tho.

Nice trips, however irl your iq only does dubs on a lucky day.

I doubt the US would give a jack shit though, especially a Trump win.

If our meme president can give the middle finger to them, how more the one that keeps it a float.

>Give the common negro money
>He buys shit nobody else uses
>Us economy explodes
>After 2 years they all spent their money
>Jews, White people and now even more rich
>Niggers cant say : Gib dat reperations white boyz because they got what they deserved

Why do googles literally ruin everything?

pic related.

Why, I never.....

You are a very rude man, indeed.

So what did they have to say about the Dutch, you know, the slave traders? I'll bet nothing. Europe always tries to wince and duck while sneaking out of the room.

give the blacks the southern shit states and then form a new country, white people only

Our society isnt as niggercucked as the US, we have our own issues with niggers and the dutch holiday of Sinterklaas (with his ash black pete helpers)

It makes perfect sense though. Black labor produced wealth for the white community, so giving it back is honestly only fair. You have to look at this through a broader, sociological lens. The only way to fix the black community in the long term is to transfer

I believed you at gary

White community, my ass. None of my ancestors owned slaves, but plenty of them lost their lives in the war to free them, and plenty of them had to compete against the (((1%))) of slave owners who drove down the price of labor. Your comment is shit. You are shit.

Sounds like a good plan IF blacks were interested in the whitemans life. Most of them care only for gangstalyf bustin' caps, husselin, hoes and the music that relates to that.

XD your own organisation turns against you USandA.XDXDXDXDXDXD

Blacks have received reparations, and still continue to do so. I mean, who do they think pays for and suffers as a result of welfare, public housing, food stamps and affirmative action?

Why can't the UN get the romans to pay reparations?

Blacks have absorbed enough welfare and tax money through clogging up the prison system they're more than payed off.

What the fuck does that even mean?

How does one give an entire community 'reparations.' Do white people literally have to fork up a large sum of money and distribute it evenly to every black person in the country? Will there be a 'black reparations tax' which only applies to whites?

Also, if you give reparations to black people the majority would spend it on stupid shit which wouldn't actually improve their lives. They would take the extra money and spend it on clothes, drugs or shitty ornaments for their cars.

Your community is built on the exploitation of black bodies.

What? People like you stereotyping young African Americans actually contributes to an "us and them" narrative that fuels racial divides. Stop it right now.

I'm not a historian but didn't a couple of hundred thousand white people die in a civil war to free these niggers?

This is exactly why the UN is seens as such a travesty of a joke of an organization. Why single out the US? Are they really claiming no other nations - such as the sand googles - haven't practiced "racial terrorism"?

Give them one or two states.

With leafs, you queef.

>Mansons Owe Mexico reparations for a history of "Leftist Terrorism" but nobody will give a shit
>Niggers steal money from other races and we are racist if we denied that shit
All Niggers and their supporters must die, They're leeches

UN must be disbanded, and all the jews and niggers must be exterminated. There is literally no point in having a United Nations organisation, you either have nations with their own separate interest, or you have one global planet, with no separate nations to be "united", this is just another jewish cognitive dissonance. And the have no more valid claim for reparation than chickens, pigs and cows, they are animals that would not have any comforts of life if not for their former masters, their entire race would die out of disease and starvation without (jewish motivated) white interference.

ooga booga muh dick, how typical.
checked btw.

So, like EBT?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Reparations are retarded

Ha. Should have gone USMC. Mexicans at least work hard. Then the token black guy usually stays on radio watch.

Are you that guy that made that phonebank call? That shit was funny.

Those trips fit you, considering you're worth nothing.

Let's talk for real. The US DOES. Those guys started with a huge disadvantage and it's really hard to escape poverty generation after generation.

I'm not looking at it from the morally side, I'm looking at it as something must be done to have a secure future. Inequality ignite revolutions, inequality between races ignite civil wars.

However, giving a small "positive discrimination" for a really long period isn't the solution at all.

US should have programs to support black people and give them reparations to push them out of poverty which will put an end for Ghettos and things like that. This must be done on a LARGE SCALE and ONCE FOR ALL.

>damn I wish I could read

Hundreds of thousands dying in war to free slaves wasn't enough reparation? Fucking retards.