America is fucked either way

>America is fucked either way

Who says this? Is it salty Bernouts? I never guessed who was behind these posts.

defeatists that want to be above everyone else to dull their helplessness. their only form of control is doing nothing. real pathetic people.

Figured. Every time I see people say that I sometimes wonder what catatonic people they are.

They realize nuclear war is near impossible unless legislative entities determine it, right?

If you don't know we're fucked either way you're a cuck. Get with the program..

Forming an opinion means taking a risk. Le we're all screwed mentality is just people too fucking weak to take a side, or even acknowledge that one side might be better because of fear of potential social blowback for not agreeing with everyone 100% of the time.

>over 50% of babies born are nonwhite
what empire/country has been able to endure a radical change in demographics like the US has in the past 50 years like the US has? ZERO

Salty Jebheads

This desu

I don't support Trump 100% but he's clearly the more electable candidate which is enough for me to defend him more.

What can Trump honestly do? Pakistan india and china have nukes.

>Who says this?
People who realise how corrupt, evil and toxic Clinton is, but are still lefties.

>take sides with the corrupt politician or the greedy billionaire CEO

fuck
you

Cuck

We're fucked either way. A bit less fucked with Clinton but still fucked regardless. Happy?

Neutral is the most cucked position.

>>>reddit

People who get political insight from South Park and George Carlin.

why do Americans not rally around a WRITE-IN candidate.

Elon Musk, Larry Ellison, Sheryl Sandberg, just fucking decide on someone and write them in, ffs.

This is going to be the worstelectionever©, unless you do.

I like both South Park and George Carlin and I support Trump. What now?

I suggest going back to r/The_Donald

SHUT UP JEB WILL SURGE ANY MINUTE NOW

People who are dumb.
The proper wording is "well at least x candidate will fuck us less"

Yeah I see this kind of thing posted a lot on facebook, they know that Hillary is a crook but the ((media)) has them convinced that Trump is just as bad her. So yeah, they're pretty much bernouts or people like says

>hurr I can't formulate an argument or listen to reasoning so I'm going to ad hom instead

god damn when did this board get to be so retarded and shitty

there are plenty of reasons to say America is fucked. do some research.

>make a positive claim
>do some research

all you have to do is look at the rate of changing demographics you fucking idiot. couple that with the fact we will never have white majority vote on anything ever again.

and look at every single country or civilization that has been ruined and destroyed by importing foreigners and miscegenation

I never said I disagreed with you, but don't make a claim and then say "do some research." That is a surefire way to convince no one while making yourself look like a jackass.

possibly fucked if Trump doesn't carry out building the wall, deporting messcans, and keeping them deported, not the let them back in backtracking.
possibly fucked if Texas doesn't secede/civil war doesn't break out if hillary is put in office.

> Oklahoma
> Osage country
> Urban

The fuck?

> Rogers county
> Urban

Who the fuck made this shit?

Texas secessionist party is yet to be formed here, I can't do it because I'm a 23 year old gun salesman but fuck somebody needs to step up already.

>muh rural white population is dying!!

Instead of complaining about this on a Lao Cave Paintings board, why don't you find ways to contribute to that going up, you defeatist cuck.

It's true. I don't agree with Trump on economical issues at all. The only reason he has my vote is that he'll stop immigration and other horrible social justice nonsense.

Truly this country has forgotten the teachings of Metal and fallen for the cheap kick of nu wave and pop.

Only the Grim Blackness that comes with the knowledge this will sooner or later fade in the atomic fire of man's avarice can save the western world.

Is nuwave the same thing as numetal

I kinda agree with this. But I always saw them more as the type of people who are just insecure about not knowing shit about anything political. They know more about useless popculture shit and feel inadequate when others talk politics so they think saying "every politician sucks" is a smart little quip

Really they're just deflecting like an overweight teenage girl.

I don't think you understand, I got called a shill earlier on for saying I didn't agree with everything trump said at the debate and he said some retarded shit

I'm not a defeatist, I want Trump to win, but I just acknowledged that he said some stupid shit, that's all

>having children in this dying nation

No thanks. Unlike you, I don't want mulatto grandchildren.

You're not alone. Most of it isn't even Cred Forums posters, it's a bunch of paid Trump shills. There's CTR here as well. But at this point I'd say Trump shills outnumber CTR, twenty to one.

I mean if Hillary wins, it's good for everyone.

America is fucked because the demographics are locked in.

well, it's true.

Hillary Clinton is competent evil.
Donald Trump is incompetent neutrality and as an outsider, a lame duck from the get go.

Donald is the best bet for a happy populace, but neither one really is "good".

Not all of us want to live in a r selected population over K, but enjoy raising a bunch of ignorant jerks you don't have time to feed correctly.

While our separation of powers is declining, we have three branches of the federal government for a reason.
In 2008 Obama was an Islamic communist from Kenya and would take everyone's guns.
Hardly anything has changed during his presidency, except Obamacare, which was a failure because at the end of the day it's just federal law that is propping up the insurance companies Obama claimed to hate.
The most significant change that our next president has an influence on is foreign policy and their party's senate elections. Trump has done more to divide his party than Hillary, so the GOP better count on down ballot voting. If they don't and Trump wins, congress could see two straight years of a blue congress and a blue dog democrat in the White House.

Then get off your fat ass and do something to make a difference. Otherwise you sound like a fucking teenager in his angsty phase.

People who are too afraid to argue, so they stay in the safety bubble. Kind of like people who say "I hate everyone equally" because they're too afraid to speak their minds.

>Paid Trump shills

prove it, faggot

I will do something. I will be leaving this cucked nation ruled by Jews.

enjoy it.

Go ahead. No one's stopping you.

Just know you're a cuck yourself.

>Who says this?
Wise people. Regardless of who you're voting for, if you legitimately believe either Clinton or Trump will be good for your country, you're either in deep denial or a complete fucking moron.

No I'm not. I'm smart. Stay mad. Your grandchildren's surname will be Rodriguez