ISRAELI STATUS

What is Cred Forums 's current status on Israel, in the context of the Israel / Palestine conflict and Israel's global campaign of interference in global affairs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quneitra_offensive_(September_2016)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_of_the_Israel_Defense_Forces
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're still fucking kikes

My policy is this: deportation of all Jews in the west to Israel. Confiscation of their wealth at the same time.

Should be a christian crusader state

Legitimate owners of the land. Fought for it againstbthe Romans and amongstbtheir own tribes for millennia before muzzies even existed.

Israel meddles in world affairs just as much as the likes of Saudi, Iran and UAE. Iran blowing up Buenos Aires, Saudi building wahhabi mosques in the UK and Sweden, Israel lobbying Presidential candidates. It's just the done thing.

This. Only this. Anything else is liberal/kike/muslim cuckoldry....

Good shitpost.

even the non-practicing, redpilled, american nationalist ones such as myself?

then again >flag

Reminder that:
Israel supports:
>ISIS
>Muslim brotherhood
>Jabhat al Nusra
>Saudis
>Qatar
>Erdogan
>Wahhabists

Israel opposes:
>Arab nationalists
>secularists
>Ba'athists
>Hezbollah
>any form of non-Jewish nationalism

Israel supports internationalist Islamism which destroys the middle east and Europe, while it opposes secular Arab nationalists which try to modernise the region.

By supporting Israel you are supporting Islamism. Israelis want you to think that Israel fights against Islam, but they only fight against secular nationalist Arabs whilst supporting radical islam.

You honoary? Willing to fight for the Aryans and bring about a Crusader state and maybe start WWIII?

I never post in Israel threads. Too risky.

>being this naive
Cred Forums is pro Israel
Cred Forums is pro Judaism
Cred Forums doesn't buy into conspiracies
Stop taking memes so seriously

Leave the shitposting to me, sheep shagger.

Perfect analysis. Thanks Aussiebro.

I don't live around that many niggers, friend. But I'm on your side.

>american nationalist

America is a capital of (((globalism))) Chaim.

Dats what we aim for. And lucky you!! You must not live in the South. Lolz. How did you become anti- israeli/ red pilled?

DAILY REMINDER THAT ISRAEL SUPPORTS MODERATE JABHAT AL-NUSRA (AL-QAEDA) REBELS IN SYRIA

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quneitra_offensive_(September_2016)

GREATEST ALLY!

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!

Jews have the bigger guns so they have the right to the land. That's how humanity works. Period.

Jews get on my nerves when they talk about the "two states solution". This will never, ever, happen and anybody who has looked a bit into the subject knows it.

t. Un-American nu-male cuck

Y-you guys showed me the light desu. Well really, it was learning about how much of a supervillain George Soros and the banksters were above all.

THIS stay out of our countries and media you fucking kikes.

Do you think we did the right thing giving Israel 38 billion?

Hell no. It's obvious Obongo did that to kiss ass because Israel already fucking hates his guts. It was a move of desperation.

das yuden

Am I the only person that finds the irony in the fact that most Trump supporters are anti-semites while Trump himself is a strong supporter of Israel, if not the strongest of all people in the race?

You can either be a Jew or an America. Pick one.

>Trump supporters
>educated

Trump is basically a pseudo-David Koresh tier cult figure

Probably not. But do consider that Trump has had his own public relations team all along.

KEK, Clinton is by far the most anti-Semitic candidate Israel has seen in years yet they're too blue-pilled to see it that way. Then again, the (((globalists))) are all for infesting America with Mudslimes because they only want to hurt you guys in the process.

>A Fucking Leaf

Polisa Zionist board. We're 100% pro-Israel. Fakestine tries to use psychotronic cybernetic shilling tactics here but they're ineffective

>Obama
>implying it wasn't the congress that decided to give them money

I think Israel deserves zero money from US.

I prefer the Jews. It's their homeland. Nationalism for Jews why not. Palestinians are savages.

What about the argument that they only became savages because they have been treated so badly?

Israel doesn't support them. They just oppose Iran and it's proxies (Assad/Hezbollah).

Doesn't seem to fly here which is kind of shitty if you stop to think about it. Pic related.

It's more than shitty. It's absolutely abhorrent. Just think about it, there are people out there that have acquired the capabilities of controlling people's thoughts. And those very same people use these capabilities for their own selfish gain.

> Clinton
When did I mention Clinton, user? Did you misread my post, per-chance?

It's only their homeland as long as it remains a welfare state. All of them will flee to other countries as soon as the West cuts it's aid and support. They will never fight or work for (((their))) state. Besides 3/4 of all Jews don't want to live there, Germany and France have great benefits for Jews, and majority of them prefer to stay in US.

>Confiscation of their wealth at the same time.
does it piss you off that they succeed more than you ever will, communist scum?

What the US gives us every year is a tiny percentage of our taxes or economy.

Your idea that Jews are welfare Queens is laughable and very burger-like(unless you talk about ultra Orthodox that I generally agree more with you).

Israelis won't leave Israel because your country spits 3 billion dollars a year our way, they will leave because of the security situation that won't change, the economy which is Whittier than europe and that demographic shift(ultra-orthodoz and Arab) is making everything shittier.

Fuck off SA kike. Here's to another 6 million.

Will never happen because Palestine could never survive on its own, yeah. Honestly, our 'occupation' is more of a favor done to them than something Israel needs. If they get their own 'state' , it's a matter of months before radical groups take over and they become Syria.

Palestinians were savages long before Zionists arrived at Israel, even those of them who got to live in Israel are savages, you should see their villages. Their culture is disgusting.

>muh security situation

Everyone else sees this bullshit and knows you do too.

ITT: JIDF

Not surprised the OP has a British flag

Take every American company out of Israel and you have no economy, Your security depends on American military bases all over Middle East.

On top of that you get 3 billion from US and billions from Europe and interest free loans and NATO protection, etc.

Spotted the Mossad agent in the US

No one is this JIDF

Not an argument you fucking Jew.

???
You never had rockets flown above your house or your kids inlisted in the military.

Sure muh irondome is great but no one would want to live in a place where fighting never stops.

True desu

Thankfully that doesn't happen.

>m-muh RPGs, it's so horrible
>here let me drop a nuke on you now

Just shows you how much we want them to stop.
And kill them all.

pol is a zionist board

kys slimy jew

shit wrong file.

kys again slimy jew

>no one would want to live in a place where fighting never stops

Funny how having 4.17 million living in apartheid in your backyard will do that to you. It was 4.75 million. Where did they all go?

>no one would want to live in a place

Then leave.

Thank you for the tendies

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_of_the_Israel_Defense_Forces

Both must cease to exist.

I'll think about it

Currently serving in the IDF and my biggest issue personally is demographics.