TRUMP GENERAL - ALIENS VS PRESIDENT EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>Trump stops at Miami Diner 9/27/16
youtu.be/wVZ8Lk6MghY
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-chart/
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/britains-boris-johnson-visits-syrian-refugee-camp-turkey-42357815
cesrusc.org/election/
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/27/cruz_praises_trump_offers_to_help_in_debate_prep_i_will_do_whatever_i_can_to_defeat_hillary_clinton.html
dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/reuters-poll-high-confidence-of-trump-win-in-vermont/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE
heavy.com/news/2016/09/donald-trump-melbourne-florida-rally-photos-orlando-airport-hangar-crowd-pictures-supporters-protests-debate-how-many/
imgur.com/gallery/WxsAR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm really concerned about Hillary. Trump said he'll take off the gloves next and final debate. That will put Hillary's health in peril. I hope she doesn't collpase from the terrfying attacks by Donald.

LA Times predictions: Up or Up?

Where's the LA Times poll?

Has everyone forgotten that taxation is theft? Why shoud I be sacrificing my paycheck so that Obama can pay 6 gorillion dollars to save his puppy held hostage or keep niggers from getting jobs?

down desu senpai baka

Predictions for VP debate

>he hasn't even started on her yet!™

pathetic

UP!

ALL THE WAY UP

I'm not a racist though.

Jeb +10

I'm usually a Trump support pretending to be a troll for (you)'s but I'll make an exception for the time being in the face of legitimate Hillshills pouring in here

It's not donald she should worry about

It's

One

Tiny

Clot

Trump will allow immigrants like this into our country. feels good man

is sept 27 the "new" la times poll?

what did he mean by this

>OC image macros
>Florida

Hi Jeb

>yfw Pence redpills the audience on Black abortion rates in the debate

>if I take Donald Trump's strategy at face value, I'll surely be right THIS time!

Tim Kaine will win. He knows Spanish.

Realistically, down. Even if Trump doesn't drop, Clinton is all but guaranteed to motivate some her less enthusiastic supporters from her performance on Monday.

Also, black support is in "crazy outlier mode" on USC right now. If that smoothed out and nothing else changed, that would be back to Trump +1 right there.

Anyone else feel kinda demoralized by that defeat last night? I need some type of uplift. I can't believe how bad she looked.

I love you guys

>not a .gif
only a leaf could fuck that up

Hopefully they marry into European royalty and we get a good monarchy going again.
Monarchs who are Jew wise

Tbh guys, I was only voting Trump because it seemed like the edgy thing to do.

Now that Trump is the nominee it's pretty clear that he has mass normie appeal.

I'm sorry fellow Drumpftards, but it's time to move on.

I am now #ridingGary'sJohnson

Don't get me wrong. I voted for Liberal in here I hope Mrs. Clinton wins the election and shakes hand with my awesome Prime Minister.

I'm literally shaking right now the thought of Drumpf presidency. He will invade us.

15 minutes.

Trump up .3 but he'll dip soon.

Seriously, why does Trump and his support want to defund abortion, which will increase nigger populations, and then also increase the gun supply?

Reminder: HIS FAMILY IS JEWISH!!!

Wtf? YOU FUCKERS ARE THE SHILLS. JIDF EVERYWHERE!

tim will accidentally call pence his husband. screencap this post.

How can you tell that dude's from Florida

>This will never be a video game

lets make CA red

So now Iraq and Syria is open ground? Once we get rid of ISIS with Russia, Syria, and possibly Iraq if uncucked, we can terraform it and live there.

UP YOU'RE BUTT

Tim Kaine guarantees the loss of all the swing states by speaking Spanish and looking like a douche who can't defend Clinton.

Still can't believe they labeled pepe as a neo nazi, but not moon man. Should we correct their record?

I love you too, family.

she can immigrate to my dick

My taxes should be for deporting all mud people of the third world who have wormed their way in since 1965

That leaf is attacking the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton Foundation is an honest organization which rebuilt Haiti and the Haitian people were very happy after rebuilding and recuperating after year of the terrible earthquake that struck their nation.

Styx pls

dont worry leaf, once trump is memed into office we'll be sure to liberate you

>only a leaf could fuck that up
i got the original like an hour ago from the last bread; wasn't animated either bud

Yes. Gary Johnson is looking more and more like the rational candidate. Remember, we don't have to have a two party system.

Mike Pence reveals his power level and mushroom stamps Kaine. Expect at least one use of the word "cuck".

I was in SF during the Euros and dropped in a Goethe Institute because they were projecting the game on the big screen.

I'd never seen a room so blonde before. I sat in a chair, the girl next to me faced me and said "oh, my friend is coming back" and I was just dumbfounded at her beauty while she was kicking me away. Gorgeous smile.

They're still around here.

Extra flags plugin. Lets you pick what state/province you're from in your country.

Ofcourse he could just be picking Florida but I know its Jeb on my mandarin image board

>he didn't play Metal Wolf Chaos

That would prevent me from dressing as moon man for Halloween

THEY ARE NOT ILLEGAL!!!!

AT ANY MOMENT NOW THE DRUMPF COLLAPSE WILL BEGIN!!!

Why would anyone want to live in a desert shithole. We might have to move to the Midwest if things don't go well in November.

So what's the actual difference between intended and registered voters? Because Trump is up with one and down with the other.

I had no idea David Plouff is a micromanlet.

>wasn't animated either
that's the point dongus

Moon man isn't spammed around like Pepe though.

But are they Aleppo?

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

Liberal education raised our millennials with the "us vs them" mentality and that their failures are caused systematic oppression to help them cope with their misery.
For the kids who never paid taxes, or even had a reliable income source, it is more convenient for them to ignore the many benefits they are already privileged with and scapegoat the successful and demand that the rich to get unfair treatment in the name of "equality".

7 minutes left until the update?

wtf im #hairy4gary now

Yes. But Pence will look like a racist for not knowing America's main language.

Lots of Californian farmers moved here since the drought killed their crops and livestock, so I'd be for the increased dairy, beef, corn, soy, and wheat production.

intended voters are saying "yea I'll vote"

registered voters are saying the same thing but with more proof that they will

No way Pence loses a debate

Much less to a fucking retard like Kaine

It'll still be fun

When is it?

In the past 24 hours the shills have gotten Hillary up 23% support worldwide.

Russia is our anchor. Let's not fail Trump. Vote!

So many cucks nowadays in the West, it's not even funny. The media loves to hate on Putin and Russia and to blame them for everything, but they are one of the least cucked nations in the world.

the 7's have it

I just want to start a revolution on not paying taxes until we start fixing this fucking country and get googles off welfare.

I hope so! Drumpf is literally Hitler incarnate. He will shut down the internet and this safespace website.

Drumpf wants to police the world and attack Russia and Syria. He could not even retort at the debate when Mrs. Clinton brought up the emails. Drumpf was clearly exploiting his business to take donations from oppressive regimes like Saudi Arabia.

>that's the point dongus
Boy, is my face red.

Are they wh-what?

Lets just take resources from those regions and bring them back here to build future cities.
Like our ancestors

Ale...what? What is that? I do not understand what you are referring to.

LA TIMES is out

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-chart/

Looks like little to no change.

Jesus fucking christ, the image of CNN's post-debate ticker headline just being "PENCE: 'YOU'RE A KEK'" while MSNBC rolls out Rachel Maddow to explain cuckholdery to the American people

Like what proof? I mean shit, all you do nowdays is get a drivers license and you're already registered to vote.

Letting Drump anywhere near the nuclear launchcoads is a very bad idea!

>you know someone who still think the debates weren't rigged against Trump

Who is it, /tg/?

Love it here too, bro. Late night is mostly shill free too. So /comfy/. Were all in this basket together.

Aleppo.

>Clinton is all but guaranteed to motivate some her less enthusiastic supporters from her performance on Monday.

Is thid an ebin new meme?

All post-debate showed that there was no drift at all, whether it be undecided or intention to vote, and that's being generous to Clinton with statistical noise.

That's still the poll from yesterday

5 MINUTES

POST YOUR LA TIMES PREDICTION QUICK

Indeed! Nice to seem some rationality every now and then!

With a Cred Forums gold account you can see state flags

UP A WHOLE 2 POINTS

A
LEPPO

no change

Some Melbourne Flordia rally pics
Great Americans embracing the deplorables tag

Sarcastic shitposting is still shitposting.

True conservatives want a large controlling government. Government conserves culture, borders, language, etc.

Hillary wants a larger gov, disarmed black population, and free abortion clinics.

Trumps and cronies want to give jobs to niggers and increase gun supllies.

That is yesterday..

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAAAA

Was the episode bearable today?

Actually is it a viable strategy to meme magic Gary Johnson in the next debate? He just needs like 5% more right? He'd provide a buffer to Trump so he doesn't get fuming angry and keeps his sense a lot more. Once Gary Johnson opened his mouth the aproximately 8% of his voters would go to Trump and he wins by a landslide.

Pretty much foolproof.

Me. I'm sane and rational. I can see that the media unfairly attacks Hillary for her emails when though it wasn't her fault. It was Russian hackers.

Hillary +12

Or if you're not a tinfoil atleast +4 or +6

Also I'm phoneposting, no bully.

More

CA farmers are pissed about the drought and the fact that no one seems to be doing anything about it. Pic related is common on I-5 and old news at this point

Trump moves up to 47%

Not in the states that matter.

I'M 0

You better be Aryan user otherwise no. Cool story user.

If not 3 then your doing it wrong.

>(((Golduck)))
>big nose
>slippery
>confuses people
My god... it's been in front of us the whole time.

45/43

It says Sept 28 on the graph itself

Not after that they aren't.

nice try, china

lets smoke together sometime, you seem like an ironic kind of dude

Movement equal to statistical noise.
Shills go into overdrive "HAHA DRUMP BTFO NOW" mode

Makes sense to me.

>forgets pic
kill me

sweet

LA Times poll is always 1 day behind. Yesterday they had info for 9/26.

Cute mum and daughter. A E S T H E T I C pink Trump hat, and sick "Law & Order" badge on the little girl.

WHAT IS IT

REVEAL YOUR SECRETS DAMMIT

>forgetting the literal jewmon

I'm half slavskie and half welsh, literally worse than a nigger.

If they go honest, up. Otherwise they are required to give Hillary her moneys worth. That +20% in the polls must be costing her a fortune.

Not it doesn't. The line says 27th at the latest if you hover over the data.

A LEL

>NV
>blue

Who else /400lbs/ here?

Most states agree that Pence is a racist. He has no chance against Tim Kaine.

>tfw we're slowly getting tired and starting to make mistakes

We need a Trump/fit/ plan tbqh

Now that Trump is winning and America will improve bonds with Russia how much longer till the European Union dies?

We got plenty of land in the North and plains nations, we just need water and stuff to start it up. I'll run a series of gun shops in the regions.

A lot of your water is being put in bottles for the city dwellers to drink instead of distilling/filtering the ocean water. I bless the rains down in California.

Now I need to get to sleep. I have AM classes to attend. Shoutouts to Binglebongle and /x/Patriot for being awesome, as well as anons ITT, keep being great.
Remember to keep your chin up. The shills may return, so keep your guard up. We got 6 WEEKS LEFT.
Have a good night, and as always; MAGA!

HIGH ENERGY crowd shot, with Trump plane in the backdrop.

The greatest War Leader of all time was a magician. He killed 6 million Jews when only 5.1 million were on earth, managed to burn 25,000 bodies a day for 5 years, when he only had 2 crematories that took 8 hours to consume 1 body. Who wouldn't want to be a magician?

A

LE

PO

I can't understand this mutt and the music is garbage, is this pro trump or not?

Fuck that, its going to be Trump +1 or 2, this is it, the election is going to be kicked up a level by the MSM and Hillary needs a comeback, if they kill Trump by a +12 it'd be over and then where is their precious millions and billions of dollars?

Trump pulls ahead a wee bit, we'd see people meltdown on a level never seen and then Hillary support would go through the roof!

260 last I checked. I don't want to be a hungry skeleton, but a big jacked bundle of fuck

Got more pictures?

That's a fuckhuge crowd

WEW LAD

He needs to do more open rallies like this. They look great.

Soon....

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/britains-boris-johnson-visits-syrian-refugee-camp-turkey-42357815

>Now I need to get to sleep. I have AM classes to attend

WALK IT OUT YOU TRIPCANCER FAGGOT

D-don't leave me ;__;

JEB SURGE

IT'S OVER

ITS HAPPENING

Absolutely deplorable

HE'S DOING IT AGAIN

>letting Trump remain positive after a debate

How naive

YEEEEEEES
UP LIKE TRUMP

they wont let him in because most of his support goes to Shill4Hill in the head-to-head polls, so it's a lose-lose, either he only attacks Trump, thus making him look like a viable alternative to Clinton, or he attacks Clinton as well to some degree, and she can barely handle her+the moderator vs Trump

>IQ 5000
Naaaaah.

cesrusc.org/election/

Trump up 0.5

And for god's sake people, please learn how the LA Times poll works, and don't point to the old poll as today's.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, delete this!

HAHA LOOK AT THAT DRUMPF COLLAPSE
HE'S BTFO NOW
wait...

Is this the update?

>mfw it's real

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

Goodnight bro, see you tomorrow.

How much did it go up? I said .3

THAT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE WHWT THE FUYCK THIS POLL IS SO FUCKING RIGGED

DRUMPF DID SO TERRIBLE HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY GAIN FROM THIS????

How do we fix women?

GRAVIS WAS RIGHT
PPD WAS RIGHT
DILBERTMAN WAS RIGHT

HILLARY IS OVER

It's pro but it's from 2014 and at least one of those two guys is a Bern victim.

K-keep telling that yourself. You can't handle the truth. Netanyahu just met with Mrs. Clinton it was clear to me as midnight that the Jews favours Hillary over Drumpf!

Drumpf takes money from oppressive regimes whose women's genitals were cut and gays thrown off buildings. He is not a friend to women.

Clinton couldn't even get her supporters to vote for her in post debate polls.

Sorry I was looking for a picture of Hypno.
That's the real jew one.

How can you be worse than a google ????

I'm just wondering why are you guys so fixated on the LA Times poll. Why do you trust it or use it more than any other poll.

SCOTT ADAMS SAID HE LOST THE 2D DEBATE BUT HE WON THE 3D DEBATE

HE WAS RIGHT

THE MADMAN

wtf is rain? never heard of it. Night bud. Sleep /comfy/

>Trump talks up stop and frisk
>Support among negros rises

Is there anything this man can't do?

Black vote increased by 4 points again

OH

MY

GOD

Forget golduck, there is literally a jewish pokemon, and it's not even hidden

pic related

TRUMP IS FUCKING GOING OVER

We gave them the vote we can take it back from them.

I'll be up in 4 hours, then I'll be on campus hopefully by 7 AM CST to hit the omelette bar at the campus dining hall. I'll find you when I come back online.

MSM ON SUICIDE WATCH
LANDSLIDE CONFIRMED

How many more days until we see how the debate factors into the LA Times poll?

yo this Trump nigga is keeping it real

Nagging wife/mother effect is totally to blame for illary's collapse amongst men.

Remember, that RCP will add this (((poll))) today

I'm also a skype

GOD FUCKING DAAAAAAAAAAMN

>Dat surge in support on 9/11

Let them go lad.

It better be soon.

YES
YEEEES!

wew

Trump has reached his highest point yet in voter enthusiasm

YOU GUYS DO UNDERSTAND LA TIMES IS A BEYOND SHIT POLL!!! EVERY OTHER POLL WILL SHOW DRUMPF COLLAPSE
THIS MEANS LITETRALLY NOTHING DRUMPF IS STILL BTFO

>almost outside the margin of error
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

FUUUCKKK

Trump supporters are pro nigger

This. Drump is only up in a handful of polls. The CNN poll is usually the least biased.

HAHAHA HAHAHA
FUCK YOU FINISH FUCK
TRUMPS UNSTUMPABLE

>posting a blatantly biased poll

just give up already

VA is at least a toss up if PA is red

WE'RE BEATING THE SKYPES AT THEIR OWN GAME

COOL VIBRATIONS

God bless you user. Those ass Aesthetics are nice. This angers feminists and fatties

Why do the niggers keep falling for it?

DELET THIS

Today was the first day it factored in, hence everyone's excitement. Keep watching to see what the overall trend is.

>90706367

Jesus Christ. It's like everything that nobody else could do only works for Trump.

If this is real in any way, democrats are buttfucked.

ALLZEITHOCH

you know what exif data is?
its the data where I come to your house and kill your dog

Well, to be fair to Nate Pentacyclodecane, he does need to avoid accidentally committing suicide by dropping a bag full of barbells on his neck while locked in the boot of his car in cement shoes as it drives into a river should he make illary's polls look how they should.

LA TIMES POLL CONFIRMED WORST POLLSTER OF ALL TIME

This. Mrs. Clinton is the clear winner of the election. She has more attendees in her rallies. Bernie even endorsed her! Bernie's recent rally in Ohio converted over to Mrs. Clinton's camp.

Also you are a great singer!

Wow. Hillary is doing really well in that poll. Trupf is stumped.

by winning. ivanka is a better role model than all the obama and clinton women combined.
curious to see a further breakdown of this graph by race/motherhood/marital status/education/income/etc.

No, he mentioned that inner cities have a problem while Hillary went full
>IT'S ALL RAINBOWS AND SHIT

what am i looking at here? looks like the LA times poll

is highcharts legit?

Can't REEEEEEEgro the Negro

In what world is VT more of a tossup than VA, WI, MN, NJ, and OR?

So uh

Are these numbers post debate or from debate day?

I know what a google is, the fuck is a skype?

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/27/cruz_praises_trump_offers_to_help_in_debate_prep_i_will_do_whatever_i_can_to_defeat_hillary_clinton.html

>I thought Donald had the strongest debate performance he’s had in this election cycle," Cruz said on Hewitt's nationally syndicated morning radio program. "I think he really went after Hillary, which was a good thing. And I think he drew strong contrast, particularly on taxes, and on regulation and on law and order, and on the disastrous Iran deal. And so I thought it was a good debate night."

>"Anyone who is swooning at Hillary’s performance last night, that’s a pretty good indication that you’re a card-carrying member of the liberal media, especially in the first half hour. I think Donald very much had the upper hand over Hillary. Hillary was tentative and had no real answers. She was on the defensive the entire time," Cruz said.

THE DEBATES, DONALD

>new Ipsos poll
>61%- women, 39%- men
>Hillary +2 among men

Slow and steady.

Why does black support go up and down?

>has a mediocre debate
>trust and voter enthausiasm still rises

Fucking incredeble.

>refused
well there's your missing Trump voters

U-up like Donald trump

What pejorative rhymes with Skype, you kike?

Finland on suicide watch. Maybe Glenn Beck is looking for a roommate.

the one where the media talks about nazi cartoon frogs

The (((Skypes))).

You are skypes. Trump is pro nigger

They're more petfidious than ANGLOS

How is it biased?

You had me chasing the wrong man for them delegates, jeb...

We went up after debate in tracking poll! it's happening lads

They poll 1/7th of their sample every day, so if there's a glut of republican blacks on one or two days then there will be a bump on that day

Increase male turnout. Thats the only way. Reagan won with the same M/F demographic that Trump is pulling in.

Even their polls twerk.

JUST BECAUSE ONE TERRIBLE OUTLIER POLL CONTINUES TO BE A TERRIBLE OUTLIER POLL, IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING

SEE THIS FOR A GOOD POLL!!!

dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/reuters-poll-high-confidence-of-trump-win-in-vermont/
Something is going on.

Oh snap, some slaves have run away!

It over samples Republicans, and right-leaning independents when Democrats are 40% more.

did you just give away the answer at your hint?

clever name tho

W E W
E
W

L A D
A
D

>good poll

Ivanka is a JEW

You've literally spent the last hour talking about how terrible the poll will be. kys

Keep telling that to yourselves. Finbro is a great singer.

>tfw Rockstar will never make Red Ted Redemption

84 million viewers of the debate.
Trump up in the polls.
All is right with the world.

>mediocre

Only if you don't know how Trump runs. The subtleties matter. Trump smashed it, just like he smashed the primary debates, even though everyone made it look like he lost.

THE FACT THAT DRUMPF DIDN'T COLLAPSE ONLY FURTHER PROVES HOW UNRELIABLE LA TIMES IS!!

moderator will try hard to wedge pence and trump apart.

Sorry to hear user. Just marry some Aryan women and adopt some children preferably whites.

I gotcher back, Dahnald

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE

Reminder that this is Finland

Now go back to shilling

PPD Enthusiasm Poll 9/24

>Clinton Not At All: 16%
>Trump Extremely: 67%

If it rains on Nov. 8, we win

THE PRIESTHOOD TED
WHY DID YOU FORSAKE US
I FASTED FOR YOUR VICTORY
AND YOU BETRAY US BY ENDORSING DRUMPF, THE VERY MAN I DUNKED MY FACE IN CHEETOES TO DEFEAT.

your mom is a jew

america hasn't been a republic since the civil war people always seem to use that bullshit line whenever they have nothing better to say.

You have no idea how polling works you dumb fucking moron. Perhaps read up on what "weighting" is

Nate Carbon is correct though. Stay delusional drumpfin

Trump Melbourne Florida rally pics:
heavy.com/news/2016/09/donald-trump-melbourne-florida-rally-photos-orlando-airport-hangar-crowd-pictures-supporters-protests-debate-how-many/

Having phoneposter problems saving them

>PC port never
>No Ted mod

Sadness covers me like a blanket.

G-GUYS?

Oh how disconnected the liberals have become with the will of the voter.

The American voters want Trump. Accept it.

Pic related

That only counts tv viewers, right?
How many more were watching it streamed and restreamed on the net?
How big was the audience globally?
Wonder if we could ever find that out?

This thread is moving unusually quickly for this time...

YEB WILL WIN KEK WILLS IT

New LA Times poll with good results will do that.

The CNN polls are the most reliable. They weigh all the options and come to the correct opinion.

I think everyone would be ok with it if that happened because DAMN!

imgur.com/gallery/WxsAR

really makes you think

UP BY .5
UP IN EVERY AGE GROUP
18.2 WITH BLACKS

Get some sleep Finland

>the fact that the evidence doesn't support my idea means the evidence isn't right

WEW

stay woke negroes

With those numbers, if it rains on November 8, you could get a 50 state sweep.

IT JUST MAKES NO SENSE
THERE IS NO WAY THE ORANGE DEVIL CAN ACTUALLY WIN

I don't pay attention to Glenn Beck but has he ever actually explained why he doesn't like Trump?

The priesthood can still rise, y'know

Reminder Fins are cucks

RACE TRAITOR

14 million watched internationally.
Millions more watched online, I know NBC's stream on YouTube had 6 million views by the next morning.

That's just TV, yeah. Nielsen ratings. But it's definitely the most watched debate in history.

S-stop ;__;

>THE VERY MAN I DUNKED MY FACE IN CHEETOES TO DEFEAT.
And by God was that hilarious. Glen has always been a bit of a basket case for ratings but that kinda sealed the deal. Now he is comparing drumpf to celebrities.

I haven't followed him lately. I used to listen to him off and on when he was like a crazy old uncle, now he seems like he's just a bitter old hag.

>Jill Stein more popular than Hillary

Oy vey.

SURGE
U
R
G
E

They were saying up to 100 million the night of the debate.

Skyped are cool as long as they aren't kabbalistic swine

This.
She needs to get the fuck out and settle in Israel.
She is obviously a stuck up bitch who thinks she is one of gods chosen.
Shitting out more kikes for us to deal with next generation

Because Trump is a racist and a bigot and not a real conservative.

Based niggers getting woke!
We Wuz GOP N SHIET

Oh, sorry I misread your question ignore this

Hello Glenn. Where are you headed to? Montana? Missouri? South Dakota?

Yes, because we all know opinions are only right if they are the correct ones.

>YEB WILL WIN KEK WILLS IT

No wonder he's so angry all the time.

Finland, I like you, I really do. But you have to get some sleep. That akvavit is fucking with your head

Is that a fucking blue Georgia?

>"Anyone who is swooning at Hillary’s performance last night, that’s a pretty good indication that you’re a card-carrying member of the liberal media

#rekt

>Dumb cunts

Cruz wants to help Dahnald with the next debate. Rato is officially playing for the good guys