Why the hell are mods removing so many posts lately...

Why the hell are mods removing so many posts lately? Entertaining threads keep being removed and it's really annoying when any discussion gets cut off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuJUT9piZIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeh my octopus thread got removed and i got a 10 min ban for 'spam'

delete this

Upset you can't shitpost ahmed?

>is x white?
>why do y do x? checkmate z!
>Cred Forums BTFO!

I'll agree with you. I was having a fun time in a thread not too long ago and it got pruned right before I submitted my comment.

Fucking irritating. Just like what is going to happen about 5 seconds from now...

we need to make a website that is basically a Cred Forums clone but with no retarded mods.

fuck you I want to discuss fecal incontinence

We need to make a site thats basically a pol clone normies and (((journalists))) cant access

Was it the painting on butts thread? Kek that was funny

it's called /news/ you can post all your liberal shit there.

They only sporadically do their job here, give it a weak and they'll fuck off.

nah, I was trying to console a closet homo from Turkey. I died a little when they killed the thread.

>10 minute ban
>ban

kek. I always get 3 day bans on all boards for simple shitposts like carbonated jew threads and etc...

>bad ***

get fucked nigger lover
take your dumb shit and get out

Because 3 interlopers came in bitching about "muh sticky" and "muh rules" and "muh old days that never were anything like i describe but ill keep pretending i've been here longer than a day" while posing as Cred Forumsfags even though they're clearly not, as a part of the plan for total takeover ofthe board and silencing of topics of dissent deemed too dangerous to be allowed to go on.

This is how Cred Forums dies.

I warned you.

>Roach commits suicide tomorrow because you couldn't communicate with him
tfw mods are murderers

>Cred Forums dies because the rules get enforced

like pottery

kek. I just wanted to let him know that dicking willing dudes was okay!!!

I blame his oppressive society

For some reason I ended up reading the global rules the other day. I'm truly shocked the let us get away with as much as they do. If they followed the rules this would be reddit.

>"(((rules)))"
>"((((((enforced))))))"
Fuck off, kike.

They know that we would find another place and (((their))) revenue would go to shit. Good shills, they know their place here.

Yeah, boards have a lot of leeway because the rules rarely got enforced in the early days and board culture shaped around that.

no

It does warm my heart that kike is coming back. Can we start spamming JIDF instead of shill?

We just had a nigger stories thread get deleted. I fucking spent like 20 minutes typing out a story from my PTSD-inspired nigger encounter. What the fuck mods, where else are we supposed to talk about niggers?

Sure, you can, by yourself, in your r3ddit-tier echo chamber deadbox while everyone who made Cred Forums great moves onto the next safespace-free frontier.

Now you're not making any sense, user. Are you JIDF trying to divide and conquer? Not gonna work here, desu senpai.

There was a thread up last night discussing why Japan has cleaner streets and different social problems compared to the west and it was deleted.

What the fuck is wrong with the mods? I still see three or four black dick threads a day.

FUCKING MODS DELETED THE IQ THREAD WHERE I WAS FARMING (YOU'S)

It'll make sense soon enough, after it's already too late.

The mods here are fucking awful. The threads that have staying power aren't fucked with because it would be too obvious.

Every little thread with a good discussion gets squashed. I'm over it. They can't keep the shills out but they do a great job fucking with those of us that live here.

Yeah, that was one of the threads I, OP, was on.

This isn't Cred Forums.
If you want kek, gets, risk, etc. threads, go over there.
Honestly, I am glad to see so many irrelevant threads getting deleted recently.
Remember to report Kek threads, they're fucking cancer.

I was the NEET poster at the end who got my GED, I had 3 (you's) and was just about to farm a couple more with my response before the shitty mods deleted the thread.

They are, but there are also a lot of threads that start out stupid and turn in to a great conversation. It pisses me off when my discussion is cut off just because OP is a giant faggot.

No, I'm talking about threads with actual issues like obesity and eugenics are being deleted.

>qwhy do jannies do x
butthurt/bribes.

MMMMMMMMHHHHHHH OOOOOHHHH YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH MMMMMMMHHHH
RIGHT THERE OOOOOOH UUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFF YEEAAAAAHHHHHHH MMMMMMMHHHHHMMHHHHMMHHHMMHH
I'MMMMMM COOOOMIIIIINNNGGGG YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=fuJUT9piZIk