Shills are off duty... now lets talk about today

It's basic logic...

>Debate happens
>Suddenly /pol switches from 90% MAGA support to 90% sick old cat support
>Happens on Reddit, cuckbook and twitter as well
>Even pro trump comments are shills saying shit like, "Well Trump lost this one but he'll bounce back!"
>night comes
>Hillary can't afford to pay shill bots to run 24/7 because her medical expenses are too high due to failed Obamacare
>Suddenly /pol is back to almost completely supporting Trump even though no major event has happened in the last 12 hours that would warrant a shift like this
>this is considered normal and acceptable behavior

Sounds like lib logic if you ask me. You can't deny the obvious influx of shills here after the debate.

Can the mods/admins please get ahead of this and drop the hammer before the next debates?

>inb4 CTR claims that, "it's just natural occurence of new people because of the debate"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I honestly just came here to shitpost during the debate, I'm sure many others did as well.
Cred Forums is too much of a toxic circlejerk to hang around otherwise.

It wouldn't have happened if Trump didn't get utterly BTFO and humiliated in front of 100 million people.

EXCUSE ME

Or maybe, just maybe, Trump made a fucking ass out of himself with the debate.

Go read the transcripts of his responses. All he could produce was incoherent verbal diarrhea to the simplest of policy questions.

That is not a man that you want representing your country. Holy shit.

>I'm not the only one that noticed
Well It's good to know not everyone here is clueless.

Workin' overtime tonight, eh? More money for tendies I suppose.

We'll win, regardless.

>the tanning goggles on Trump

nice touch

Trump is a plant paid by the Clinton Foundation.

There's no way he would act so passive in a debate with her, let alone accepting a second debate with Anderson Cucker as moderator.

Wake up, cucks!

wtf i hate hillary now

>people who are critical of trump largely from the rest of the world
>he actually wants you to be left alone

No wonder you fucks are clueless. How's the EU, by the way? Still fucking you over?

the media used us as a false flag

>yfw post-debate polls show Trump even more ahead nationally and on battleground states.

The whole thing was fucking orchestrated to the t. same thing happened on cripplechan (they have no power there since nods actually do their jobs) but desu they're pissing in an ocean of piss. This shilling convinces absolutely no one and that's what they fail to realize.

Normies watched the debates and to dems thought she did well and we thought trump did great too. Nevertrump and undecideds were able to see that Trump isn't some unhinged maniac racist (which they tried to prove) and handled himself with restraint. The only people who Clintons smirking looked good to was her base of cat ladies and people reading spanish subtitles.

Trump looked presidential which is what matters, we have the energy, we are the change candidate, we have the facts (if you're willing to hear them) and we have kek and our meme warfare behind us.

All the shilling recently and MSM coverage on Pepe And shit lately is only proof that we are a force to be fucking reckoned with and (((they))) are fucking scared of our combined autism. Before we cared nobody would have looked at the DNC leaks other than Alex jones, and now we are disseminating this shit to normies and forcing them to cover it. (((Someone))) doesn't like that.

>we thought trump did great too.

If you watched that debate and actually thought Trump did well, then you are unequivocally retarded.

Inb4 shill, I don't really give a shit who Americans elect to cuck them next, but that was just embarrassing. He rambled on, was sniffling throughout the entire thing, bragged about not paying taxes, and rose to every bait she threw at him. It was just weak, and he should have been able to rake her over the coals over her dishonest past.

>This shilling convinces absolutely no one
It's more about creating a distraction and wasting your time.

Nice script there bud, that's a little outdated though.

He raped her for 40 minutes straight. And held his ground the rest of the debate. What did you expect? For him to Jeb! The shit out of her and get called a sexist for the next two months?

Well said

The shilling was worse on Twatter than on here but it wasnt working.

>inb4 you call me out

Its logical to stay with the same moderator 1. Doesnt give opponent the chance to laugh at him "lel look he blames the mod instead of his stupid answers" 2. Another mod might be even worse, at least now he knows what to expect

if you think the mods/admins are on your side, you are fooling yourself. they would be happy if the shills had success here.

Question

If they work hard to fight 4 Chan isn't it like if we threw rocks at Clinton's door

Sure they need to be cleared up but...

Please explain this Trump Shills.

Meh, I've seen a lot of butthurt from CTR fags today, but nothing serious. They seem lost and directionless ever since they started getting hammered on mainstream social media sites. The fact that so many CTR fags spend all their time on 4chins and reddit points out that they at least understand they have lost the war on fakebook, tweeter, and instascram

>Let's ban people for having the incorrect opinions!
No.

Cred Forums is not a hugbox. Shills are allowed to shill here.

Yep the shills were out in force leading up to the debate. Cred Forums has been shit for months

the worst part is how much effect they had on Cred Forums. You cunts ate that shit up

Spike in searches for pol around the time of the debates.

You came to a place that is "Politically Incorrect" so don't be a little bitch or a pussy and let words hurt your feelings. Toxic my ass, political correctness is toxic.

But on the other hand,

/thread

Based leaf says it well.

This.

The fact that the democrats have been paying shills to spread disinformation and taunt people on a Peruvian amputee body painting image board that worships an amphibian such as this goes to show they lost this race long before this day.

as an aussie, you have no right to question anyone's sanity :D get back to sucking off muslim immigrants you fag

>Can the mods/admins please get ahead of this and drop the hammer before the next debates?

awwwww what's the matter you gutless little turd? don't want the mean ole "liberals" fucking with your safe space??

no you wont

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

$1.00 has been deposited in your account

I thought it was so weird that everybody was acting so...strange right after the debate. Honestly the idea of hillary having shillbots isnt even conspiracy theory wacko or anything, it was terribly obvious to me.

what are you going to do when trump loses tho?

kek someone can't handle the banter

MMMMMMMMHHHHHH OOOOOHHHH YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH MMMMMMMHHHH
RIGHT THERE OOOOOOHHHHH UUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFF YEEAAAAAHHHHHHH MMMMMMMHHHHHMMHHHHMMHHHMMHH
I'MMMMMM COOOOMIIIIINNNGGGG YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not gonna happen, but stay delusional, leaf.

But nobody reads the transcripts except political nerds.
People who watched the debate will have a different opinion.

Man you are so blinded by the worship of Trump that you can't see that he performed really bad in the debate. So blinded are you that you think that anyone who found his performance underwhelming is a paid shill.