Who's ready for Thunderdome!!!

Deutsche Bank

>Share price all-time high - €142.85

>Total derivative exposure - €75 trillion; assuming they're 100% honest and forthcoming

>Five day share price high - €12.18

>Current share price €10.64

Headlines-

>Deutsche Bank debt is taking a beating

marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/F19B0418-84B7-11E6-90F4-9AFAEFBF8337

>Deutsche Bank shares fall further to fresh low

google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37484397?

>Deutsche Bank may rattle Europe; equity rally unjustified: Pros

moneycontrol.com/amp/news/fii-view/deutsche-bank-may-rattle-europe-equity-rally-unjustified-pros_7532041.html

>Deutsche Bank Puts Germany in a Bailout Bind

wsj.com/amp/articles/deutsche-bank-shares-see-saw-as-justice-department-fine-looms-1474995525

Compare and contrast - Lehman Brothers, of 2008 collapse fame, had just under $620 billion in debt and log what it did. What will $75 trillion do to a questionably recovering system?

Ok, I finally bite and will transfer 100k from by Deutsche Bank account to some other banks.

Better safe than suuuuuuuuurrry.

P.S. Anglos are leading Deutsche.

i am ready usa

crashing for bashing

Can someone dumb it down to me wtf will happen if the German bank ,"collapses"

other companys will collapse cuz they invested money or led money and so one

Yeah and the really big fuck ups were done by a Skype about 3 years ago.

Bbq sauce will rain from the skies, niggers will become civil zed victims of isi' heads will be reunited with bodies and the American military will lead the whole world in one final unifying peace protest. And then humanity collectively looks to the stars and utters, with steely intent 'let's go there'

Depending on how bad it is, it could start the worst financial recession since the great recession! It would be very very bad!

>Skype
Is this the money-grapping form of google?

Thanks, James Cameron.

What's a google?

picture related.

To share a dream is a joy, my son, and to live is to dream, anything you wish for, you can make it happen , all you need is hope.

GLORIOUS ANARCHY! WAR! FAMINE! PESTILENCE! DEATH!

Not for me though. I've been investing in gold for years, so fuck you all.

What about ammunition?

I've got a cabin in the Highlands, riht next to a stream, plenty of woods to hunt and enough dry foods to last 6 months, Fuck your gold Nigg you can't eat that shit.

Stockpiled thanks to the russian mafia.

Heyyy...Stonebuilt cottage in the middle of nowhere in the southwest!

Nice, got your water supply covered?

You might have a chance then.

Best investment I ever made. Paid to have a well put in the back yard that siphons off an underground wellspring.- been learning to use a bow properly for years now as well,, and wildlife in terms of bambi and bugs bunny is abundant.

Good luck in the apocalypse friend, maybe when it's all blown over we can rebuild together.

Mate, by the time this first half century is done, this planet is going to be wiped clean - and I couldn't be happier.

We're about to see Darwinism in effect.

3.08%↑ in the last 15min. Looks like the fix is in.

The happening has been postponed for now lads.

Wow. The illuminati must have sacrificed at least three of angelina's nigger kids for this one.