I KNOW

I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

dornsife.usc.edu/cf/unruh/poll.cfm
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=sDEdlLib4V4
youtube.com/watch?v=VuAZTWGfQTs
ca.news.yahoo.com/video/youve-doing-30-years-013943318.html
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/day
youtube.com/watch?v=jWcaP_tEPLk
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
scribd.com/document/325456792/National-Poll-September-26-2016-Post-Debate-Poll
traditionalright.com/donald-trump-peace-candidate/
breitbart.com/video/2016/09/26/trump-the-best-person-in-hillarys-campaign-is-mainstream-media/
nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
mashable.com/2016/09/27/online-polls-tell-different-story-debate.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Media: DRUMPF BTFO
>Polls: +0.5 to Trump

what did they mean by this?

>LA Times

I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF

>Trump increased his lead by only .5 points

Well that's it, it's over. I guess I have to kill myself now.

It's good for picking up trends in a short amount of time.

Really makes you think...

Give it time

wakey wakey mainstream media

Has it occurred to you that Trump's performance might have won him more voters even if people agreed that he technically lost the debate?

They're doubling down on their rhetoric and agenda. It's all they know how to do.

RULES OF NATURE

Hmph.

See that shills? You can stop raiding now. Trump won. So time to fuck off back to where you came from again.

I had a feeling that the debate was a slight win for Trump overall. Not a huge one, but they really failed to trip him up, and I think the audience knows that.

What was the spike in late July caused by?

>Trump Lead increased

WHAT THE FUCK CTRBROS?! THE MEDIA WAS MEANT TO SPIN IT TO OUR SIDE

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!

The wheels are coming off

"losing" a political debate is equivalent to losing support, since the purpose of the event is to convince people to vote for you.

What kind of shitty forecasts had trump surging back on the 12th?

People are digging their feet in the sand. People who were only sort of supporting Trump are becoming big fans.

Post convention bump, it's that brief amount of time you can be proud to be American without being called a bigot, immediately after your party "unites". He got a lesser one the following week because Berniebros hate Hillary.

GOOD MORNING

I smell some BLM in the air...

Lad... You're a burger, not Australian.

>no source
fake and gay

I guess that means he won the debate then?

You've got it completely backwards.

Getting more people to vote for you is the purpose (and one could argue, true definition of victory) of a debate, not winning the debate on its own (the organiser's, or the media's, or formal debating rules...) terms.

dornsife.usc.edu/cf/unruh/poll.cfm

If the other polls are like this Hillary is going to shit three pairs of depends.

>can't even afford a real trump hat

I had this impression that he's rich or some shit.

Holy shit CTR BTFO

wat

Truly the Teflon Don.

I thought his debate performance was shit. But there he is. Going up in the polls.

Thank you Pepe. Kek truly is the greatest ally.

That's ... pretty much exactly what he said, dude.

So there is at least 1 poll that has him winning

Who's ready for full media panic mode in the coming weeks

So who do they call to figure these polls out? I've never been asked.

This is the first and only reputable poll to have been sampled after the debate.

He's lines weren't rehashed or even very clear,but he was honest. The media is criticizing him for admitting his past actions, such as the tax evasion, but that already puts him miles ahead 99% of the politicians out there. There's a fuck ton of scandals on Hillary but she will never admit anything.

Me, I don't know how they will make up the advertising revenue after Trump loses

I TOUGHT THAT I COULD

They don't sell them outside the USA.

He lives in Sweden.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

KEK BLESSES US

I live in Singapore and I have a hat. All it takes is effort.

>not posting the real one
I'm sorry guys, you're losing. Reality time.

This doesn't count, only the LA times does

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING
DOWN

LIVE FOR NO ONE ELSE

BUT NOW THROUGH ALL THE HURT AND PAIN

There is no reason not to since this is either vote for america or vote for globalism. German elections showed people don't want that pile of shit and this one will show it once again.

Yes Kek. Yes.

>2.4 = big
>not even correcting for MOE
>general election polling
>not even october
spagster fucks it up again

Were the polls taken after the debate?

Remember: Polls are typically released a day or two after the data was finished collecting

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO RESPECT
THE ONES YOU LOVE MEAN MORE THAN ANYTHING

>not posting the superior version
youtube.com/watch?v=sDEdlLib4V4

SO WITH SADNESS IN MY HEART

Logically, it left things to be desired. Logically speaking, Hillary Clinton came out with better arguments at points (Trump at others).

To the deep, ancient, primal parts of our brains it was no contest - Trump absolutely crushed her.
He's going to win. Not even vote rigging can save the crooked bitch.

Shitting on Bernie cucks lost all its fun after Wikileaks proved they were robbed

>sorry, but we just don't know anymore.
all 5 past president on her side, and nearly all media in her pockets.

FEEL THE BEST THING I COULD DO

IS END IT ALL AND LEAVE FOREVER

The fact that Based Nigel supports Trump too just makes this so much better.

WHATS DONE IS DONE

IT FEELS SO BAD

Wasn't the post-debate garvis poll basically this?

People said Hillary won, and yet more people switched from undecided to Trump rather than to Hillary.

WHAT ONCE WAS HAPPY NOW IS SAD

That's a nice looking poll, and I'm all for it, but I don't think that has taken the debate into account yet. That's from the same day.

That being said, I think Trump's numbers will increase. Trump was genuine and inspiring on the topics that he could be, Hillary was robotic and annoying.

JESUS CHRIST, THE BRAKES ARE GONE.

Jeez, maybe he didn't lose the debate.

DRUMPF BTFO
DRUMPF BTFO
DRUMPF BTFO!!!!!!!!!

JUST EARLY VOTED IN VA YESTERDAY LADS.

SO MUCH FUCKING ENERGY.

>Pennsylvania
>blue
DISPEL THIS FICTION

That 16% that answered "not at all" won't show up. The lines will be long, it will be cold as a rooski's nutbag, and a lot of these people don't even know when or where to vote.

>Dont call us the media goy, there's no such thing!

Fuck off, potato nigger.

>People said Hillary won
>every poll about who won the debate shows that the majority people think Trump won
You're not fooling anyone, because they can go look it up for themselves.

>September 8th

It's for trends you tard

This

Read my post you fucking autist

In one particular poll, the participants said that Hillary won 58-42

YET more people started supporting Trump.

God maybe you're just baiting me but you need to off yourself, m8.

>trump winning in Virginia
Holyfuck how?

I'LL NEVER LOVE AGAIN

>too many burgers give me colorblindness

Not at all; there's a difference between winning the debate itself, like the arguments .. and winning the debate in terms of gaining more voters out of it. He doesn't need to have won the general argument to have gained more voters.

This was the first day that a post-debate sample was added to the rolling average. The fact that the average went up means that the sample had better numbers for Trump than before the debates.

There's only 2 possibilities this can mean:

>A: It's an extreme outlier and we'll see the decline kick in later.

>B: Dilbertman was right and Trump won the persuasion battle in spite of losing the debate.

>Axiom Strategies, in collaboration with Remington Research Group, has studied election results in eight battleground states to identify Axiom’s Battleground Counties. These counties historically reflect statewide results.

Luzerne County has voted with the state in every election since 1952.
60% of its voters are registered Democrats.

Northampton County has voted with the state in every election since 1932.

What is MOE?

MY WORLD IS ENDING

SHE WON'T TAKE HAMILTON COUNTY ON NOVEMBER 8TH THE SNEAKY CUNT.

WE'RE DOING THIS FOR HARAMBE!

NoVa fag here. (NoVa is the L.A. of Virginia)

The enthusiasm for Hillary is zero. I was canvassing last weekend and a lot of people were hinting to me that, although they didn't want to say so directly, they were supporting Trump. It's really unreal.

Slow and steady Jeb!

>more motivated to vote for stein than johnson

Just fuck my Aleppo up bro

NoVa transplant in Richmond right now, feeling is the same here except people are more open about it. Saw a qt3.14 wearing a MAGA hat a few days ago.

>doesn't factor in any of these for OP
>takes OP as truth anyways

I know you know you're an idiot, but I stopped by just to let you know that everyone else realizes it too.

You guys have confederate statues on your main road, kek, if you had a MAGA hat up here you would probably get run over.

Canvassing was incredibly difficult. People are cordial, because they're rich cucks, but its demoralizing to get fifty "no"s in a row when you're sweating in the heat.

Lived in NoVa all my life and all I can say is you're on crack. These are some of the most solidly liberal counties in the country. Nobody likes Trump here, whatever you've imagined.

You're right, though, that the enthusiasm for Hillary is zero. She's just not liked and there's also fair number of Sanders supporters here who are still bitter; I'm expecting amazingly low turnout among democrats, so who knows what'll happen.

>tfw brakes were never there

Literally went door to door, m8. Maybe 3 in every 20 people I talked to either said they were voting for Trump or otherwise heavily hinted at it.

YESTERDAY, ALL MY TROUBLES SEEMED SO FAR AWAY

The general public doesn't care about point scoring in debates, they care about who they related most with.
Trump came off as honest and genuinely concerned about the country. Hillary was the same old soulless career politician. She may say nice things but everyone knows she won't deliver, and she did nothing to improve that.

He got on the stage and showed the world, despite what the news has told them, that he isn't a screaming rayciss musoggyneed Literally Hitler and has policies he wants to put in place. Also, people are sick of nignogs ruining their towns and having to have a white flight every few years so hearing you are for "law and order" wins people over too.

Where did you get it lad? I want to pretend to be in a relevant country too.

We are monitoring for a known CTR shill who uses the word "crack" and obviously likes to shit on Bernie supporters. Be aware.

YOU'RE AMERICAN!
YOU'RE NUMBER ONE!!!

OK, that I can believe. I guess I don't really consider that "a lot." Even Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax etc went like 30% for Romney in 2012. But fair enough, I suppose for this area even three in twenty is a lot considering how controversial Trump is.

I was a Bernie supporter, dude.

Would you like to post a full screenshot with axes, and a source preferably?

It's RCP, retard. It's open to anyone who doesn't live under a rock.

How did you get it?

So unstumpable and unstoppable?

t-tanks

Chill dude

Chill

Dun-Dun

A shill comes in and ruins the chain of the song..This is why everyone hates you

He lives in Brighton m8

I go with option 2
youtube.com/watch?v=VuAZTWGfQTs

Agreed. I think their opinions are wrong, but they deserve to have their voices heard. It's not fair what the DNC did to them.

This is objectively false. You can loose an argument and still be seen as someones choice.

For instance an old granny could loose a court case (legal debate) with her land lord and still be the person more likable by the populous.

If someone where to win a debate and be ungracious about it they could loose support despite having more sound arguments.

The more people see Hillary the less they like her. That is why she hides a lot.

That's not how debates work.

Is the argument that Clinton has been in politics for 30 years and hasn't accomplished any of the things she said on the debate stage more compelling than what she said about Trump.

I would say that line is the line of the Debate...And if you look at her face when he said it she knew it.

ca.news.yahoo.com/video/youve-doing-30-years-013943318.html

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/day

>not posting the best version
youtube.com/watch?v=jWcaP_tEPLk

I can't find this tweet

I've been red pilling so hard, I now have Mexicans red pilling for me.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

MINNE-FUCKING-SOTA NOW LISTED AS TOSSUP BY RCP
TRUMP LANDSLIDE INCOMING

I wish that I could turn back time

It's they fact she couldnt turn the momentum. Disasterous.

CAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

I live less than 5 miles from Minnesota, I've been thinking about putting in time on the street corners.. What would you do?

>If you lose, you win
I'm going to be honest, I don't really get why this happened

NOW IVE LOST IT
I KNOW I CAN KILL

BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME

oh yes

Can't live without the trust from those you love

>even mass uh chew zits is becoming uncucked

>CTR completely BTFO
>Cred Forums shits itself for a few hours
pure coincidence

We will make amends brothers.
Soon you will APOLOGIZE.

I have connections in SFT (not enough time to do it myself really).
Right now the Duluth area is the key push. Lots of independents and 'leans liberal' there. Minneapolis / St Paul is a complete waste, as are most of their suburbs. Far too liberal and won't change.
If you want to make a serious effort in Minnesota, focus on the Duluth area.

He actually won the debate. Holy shit, the debate is not the goal, winning the election is the goal. Trump clearly did more to advance himself with the electorate, Hillary just repeated buzzfeed tier talking points, referred to her website, and kept saying "trumped up trickle down" which was so dumb and awkward that only leftists would like it.

hillary plunged in the LA times poll the first day after her 9/11 collapse. if trump is not plunging tomorrow then you know he won the debate. the LA times poll is perfect for determining how people react to day-to-day events regarding the candidates.

This really shouldn't be surprising. A Gravis poll, and they're a respectable pollster, said only 5% of debate-watchers thought the debate would change their vote, and among that already small group, more said the debate made them now support Trump than said it made them support Clinton.

The media meme of a Clinton win was just that, a meme. Every day, the disconnect between the media/pundits and regular Americans just becomes more and more apparent.

>las vegas based presidential poller finally calls me today
>"Hi I'm ___ with Hillary For Presiden-"
>no
>no thank you
>no hillary
>no thanks
>hang up

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOOOOWNNN

Johnson and Stein will be on the real ballot.

Go starve somewhere else, O'Fuckface.

Is this actually post-debate polling?

Idiots forget the whole reason trump and Bernie got this far is people are tired of fucks like Hillary.
Trump acting like her would only fuck him.
All trump has to do to win is kill the ambition for lazy leftards to show up and vote for hitlery. If turnout is bad he wins.

this is just a poll for white people don't worry drumpf will be btfo in the proper polls soon.

As it says right there in the image, it was conducted yesterday.

Only 60% of respondents were White, a true representation of America.
Incidentally, Trump is winning 18% of the Black vote.

according to debate club nerds, he lost the debate because clinton came ahead when it came to scoring points, zingers, fact-checking.
trump won with potential voters in that those who were terrified of him but liked him otherwise are no longer terrified of him.

>bigly

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE IT FEELS SO BAD

they have the exact same poll released every single day during the whole election. if you dont believe this is post-debate simply wait for the one tomorrow.

My wife watched the debate and is currently undecided, but since she is a broad was hoping for any reason at all to vote for Hillary and Hillary blew it. The trumped up trickle down twosome turned her off so much that she may end up not voting as well. She realized that all Hillary has to offer is the same shit, her record is awful and although she likes bill Hillary lacks any kind of charm to inspire you to show up late to work so you can vote.

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

Which polls are rigged?

I'M SLOWLY DRIFTING TO YOU, TO YOUUUU

IT ALL COMES
TRUMPLING DOWN TRUMPLING DOWN TRUMPLING DOWN

What else?

ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR

I was certain the media would give him a drop of 10% after the debate as their final hail mary of le drumpf is finished

>last three polls average Trump +3
>still has Clinton up by counting week old polls

I fucking hate RCP

I honestly don´t understand this outcome
I suck the Emperors big dong on a daily basis, but I honestly cringed at some moments in the debate. He did pretty badly IMO, so maybe I wasn´t paying much attention at how bad hillary was doing? I remember that her voice sounded super robotic when she started bitching about fact checkers, that she had really arrogant moments and that trump, aside from some really bad moments, was pretty calm which goes against the "hurr durr angry bigot" narrative the media has been pushing, but does that seriously make a positive?
This election is so crazy that I don´t know anymore. maybe people are waking up and now that trump is winning the shaming tactics don´t work when the majority is in our side.
Shadilay Lord Kek, for allowing us to witness this animated contest of liberty

TOP KEK WHAT NOW DRUMPF TARDS

>maybe I wasn´t paying much attention at how bad hillary was doing?
Yeah, maybe not, cause she was asked 2 exclusive questions while Trump got grilled on 15 exclusive questions.
If you think he "did badly", it's because you lack critical thinking skills.

I thought that polls didn't mean shit :^)

Maybe even the most normie brainwashed americans realised the moderator ganged up on Trump and illary was just reading a script

Sven means shit when 2 conditions are filled : the number of polled people is enough and they are taken at random.

Most polls oversampled democrats.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Whelp, I didn't expect to have such a get...

Hillary was thrown in a medical van unconscious on 11th

>cucksota is a tossup
what in the absolute fuck

You should see the breitbart poll breakdown. I'm sure someone has it. It shows most people said Hillary performed better. It also showed Trump flipped more undecided voters.

Poor ctr. Those unpaid interns are fucked

Shills aren't people

>RULES OF NATURE

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance OST - Rules of Nature Extended
youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0

Can a state only give electoral votes to 1 candidate?

My bad, I probably didn´t notice because I was too nervous about what Trump would say.
He still seemed not to be on his best tho. its not the first time he fights with an audience and a moderator against him, so I don´t see that as an excuse.
both of them played safe in the end, but Trump entered a loop when he started talking about bringing back jobs when he usually has a thousand stories to tell to defend his positions.
Anyways I´m not gonna bitch about winning too much anymore, Don promised exactly that and he is delivering

The Democrats, RINOs and MSM have spent the last year and a half first mocking Trump, then demonizing him.
Your uninformed voter went into that debate with the expectation that Trump would look like a fucking moron and Queen Hillary would slay him.
Instead they saw Trump has a plan to help them by fixing our trade and bringing back jobs, and that Hillary is exactly the same as every other establishment candidate in their lifetime, but without any charisma to wrap her message.

Most educated voters have been paying attention and already made their choice, and this debate didn't change that because neither candidate had a decisive victory.
But Trump came into the debate with both a lead and momentum, and Hillary failing to seriously discredit him means he just became an option despite his pretty weak showing.

Correct. Maine and Nevada are the only two states which splits its electorals by congressional district.

They aren't required to, but every state except Nebraska and Maine chooses to.

That sounds pretty retarded

First past the post is one hell of a drug

>look at the poll
>its done by Gravis
>the only pollster that was close to the truth in the primary polling

holy fuck

Daily reminder that the taller candidate has always won.

When will they learn?

Its like every time she opens her mouth people remember why they hate her.

Not to mention she had pretty artificial facial movements. That shit turns people off. At least Trump kept his facial movements somewhat natural

Wasn't romney taller than the king nigger

Gravis, but yeah. It was a good poll with a lot of interesting seeming incongruous results.

scribd.com/document/325456792/National-Poll-September-26-2016-Post-Debate-Poll

Best job in debate: Clinton 48, Trump 43. So she "won" the debate overall.

Q4: Who do you think showed they were plausible to be president?

Trump 46% Clinton 42% - He's a more plausible president...huh.

Q5: Who do you think did the best job on the issues? Clinton wins 48% to 40%.

Q6: Who do you think was more honest? Trump wins 49% to 42%. Wow, Trump significantly more honest.

Q7: Who showed they would be a strong leader? Trump wins 48% to 44%. Percieved as a stronger leader.

Q8: Who do you think showed that they care about people like you? Trump wins 49% to 44%. This is a big one along with Hillary being thought less honest. "She's a liar who doesn't care about me."

People that changed their minds: Undecided to Trump was 2%. Clinton to Trump 1%, Trump to Clinton 1% so a wash and probably both liars anyway.

Didn't change mind: Still for Trump: 48% Still for Clinton 43%.

Here's the kicker, even with all that positive for Trump, more honest, cares about "me", etc. the makeup of the sample was: 38%D, 33%R, 29%I Female 53%, Male 47%.

Look for yourself, it's neat how it worked out. She won on points but lost on "feels".

If Trump is beating her in skewed polls, that shows how truly well he's doing.

If he gets 10+ in the polls that basically means a Reagan sweep.

Kek, blessed us this day.

>not screaming MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN at the top of your lungs
>now you'll be written down as undecided

you fucked up

yeah, this sounds like the most solid explatation. voters started watching expecting trump the bully and the monster that they have been hearing about for a year and saw a decent candidate and a smug hillary.
kek, even the New Jorker titled its article about the debate
"Donald Trump, a Failed Bully in His Debate with Clinton". They shit on him for NOT being a bully this time
Now that I think about it, if Don acted like he usually does in debates, would that be a better or a worse outcome that this one?

Nope

>posting screenshots of the internet polls that Cred Forums specifically flooded to justify Cred Forumss views

I hope you can see how much of a self-feeding cycle your bullshit is based on.

I know we can't forget the past
you can't forget love and prideeee

Not surprised. The media has been calling Trump Hitler for so long. All he had to do was not-be-Hitler for 90 minutes to win.

Nebraska *

Quite true. I suspect that alt-right causes more damage to Trump's cause than it does good.

wasn´t Time´s poll at 1,2 million when it closed yet Trump was winning? how do you expect Cred Forums to rig that?

LA times has been the most accurate poll since 5-6 years back, so shut the hell up.

Donald Trump, Peace Candidate

traditionalright.com/donald-trump-peace-candidate/

Trump: ‘The Best Person’ In Hillary’s Campaign ‘Is Mainstream Media’

breitbart.com/video/2016/09/26/trump-the-best-person-in-hillarys-campaign-is-mainstream-media/

How Trump won over a bar full of undecideds and Democrats

nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

>I hate democracy when I'm not the majority

Thanks.

Another reminder, don't let the shills and the MSM wear you down with the 24/7 badgering, it's their job to make you lose hope and stop fighting and they are pretty good at it.
The facts: Hillary can't fill a high school gymnasium. Trump fills stadiums and leaves thousands in the parking lot.
They are lying to you, keep fighting the narrative.

>38% D
Holy fuck it's worse than they'll even admit. No wonder all the ctr shill niggers have been trying to raid. Full blown damage control.

know someone in in the US to ship it to you

Gravis is usually really good, they're the ones that called Republican Primaries when everyone else was off by 15 - 25 points each time

This. I kept saying that Trump had nothing to lose in this debate unless he literally shouted profanities. Anything a step down from LMAO JEB is an improvement. Door-in-the-face technique. Hillary had so much more to lose by becoming as argumentative as Trump did.

Trump was a fucking wrecking ball in the primary debates, a lot more confident and shot out brutal one-liners every other time someone went after him.
Considering the media is still hitting him for being a loud-mouthed know-nothing he could have at least have acted like that and shut her up. I think he was playing too carefully but maybe he just chose to be low-energy this round and see how Clinton acted so he could launch the counterattack in the last two debates.

They painted such a terrible picture of him for the people that don't follow politics that he looked like an OK guy to them once they watched the debate.

>let's see what this horrible racist is all about
>oh wait he's saying things that make sense
>WTF I hate the media now MAGA

Both are votes for globalism.

Trump is intended to make the Right feel comfy, because Clinton will trigger real resistance, possibly even civil war.

The same agenda will advance under Trump as under Hillary. He's an incredibly effective sock puppet, nothing more.

This is just the global oligarchy maneuvering and manipulating to avoid destabilization and the overthrow of their system.

I'd tell you to wake up, but if you unplug from the Matrix, you will probably just die.

He lost his first debate, which is staged, but his poll numbers didn't drop a point due to it. It's strange when a candidate lost, but the poll number is rising like he it's nothing.

Trump isnt president material.. Sorry :/

Well, even if you're right, then there's no reason _not_ to vote for Trump.

>president material
Define it.

Really fires my neurons

SHIBBTTT

IM REALLY STARTING TO THINK NOW

Trump lost the debate, but he wasn't trying to win a brawl with Hillary. A lot of people wanted to support him already but weren't because they were worried hes too much of a loose cannon. He managed to stay calm and collected at the debate, more or less, which reassured them.

this was a much more important job for him than the debate itself.

>no guys trump is ACTUALLY a conservative just like reagan and the bushs no REALLY thats why theyre supporting him full stop !

leave this place and dont ever come back

>Nobody likes Trump here, whatever you've imagined

Fuck off. I like Trump, my dad is a closet Trump support and I know at least 3 others.

It would be suicidal to OPEN about our support, but we WILL vote this election.

Have the Libs launched their own unskewed polls yet?
Its like 2012 poll denialism all over again.

Because of that it's killing me inside

Is it me or does Trump normally sniff all the time?

I don't see this issue here tbqhwy famalam

This.

All he has to do is ask her why we are in the position we are when her and her husband/democratic party has had more than a decade combined to fix it

She's fucked.
And right now writhing about it I'm sure.

Shit. I thought it was gg. Well Trump is killing it.

IT ALL
RETURNS
TO NOTHING

Fucken rare pic

Normies didn't like how over-prepared Hillary was; Made her look like a bitch.

>Cred Forums unsubtly rigs every online poll in existence
>Claims it shows Trump is winning
mashable.com/2016/09/27/online-polls-tell-different-story-debate.amp
I'm still waiting for the *actual* polls to come out, the ones Cred Forums hasn't had a chance to get its filthy automated hands on.

Who is memeing me? Everything I see in here has Trump leading by a decent amount and everything I find on google has Clinton winning by a decent amount.

Debate or not, everyone watching realized he's a man who cares about the people and the economy. As well as security.

In the end, people care more about that shit from our leader than who can "heal America"

One of the first real indicators of what a shitllary president would be like.

Competent forget about your nations poulace and give money and aid to every one else. They are after all AMERICANS AMIRITE GUISE?

Can't wait to lock and load on thsee mental libtards

He probably caught a cold.

Or he does, but we just never noticed since the microphones weren't ever that sensitive.

I'll stop rigging when you stop having dead people vote.

Like CNN?

Who owns Google

Seek the truth and ye shall finger yourself

Tax Avoidance is not Tax Evasion

DRUMPF FAGS BLOWN THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLIP OUT!

>user

Probably sick dude.

He's human afterall, and it subliminally made us think "He's got stamina" on the ID level.

You'll see, the media will talk about his sniffles, and he will say he was sick and still pushed through it for the American people, unlike other candidates.

damn my dick is hard when I think of the CTR-women in their 40s with tears down their face as they see their efforts shattered

Shills have arrived

>Leans Trump
>Texas
>Leans

It wasn't sniffles. It was dry. He was trying to keep his cool so he didn't throw the podium at her face.

wtf i hate jeb now...

Check again, poll just updated.

There were only 3 polls which Cred Forums was involved with on the night.

It's not just that. Did you see the Libertarian Party primary debate? It was like watching a special ed class whose teacher had a stroke mid-class attempt to figure out how to move forward as a society.

>Missouri, +11 T
>Leans
>Rhode Island, +3 C
>Likely

He lost on points and maybe facts, but he won on persuasion

t. Scott Dilbert

He doesn't support Trump

He just hates Hillary

>mister Trump what do you say to the questions of your health
>oh I caught a cold
HILLARY LITERALLY BTFO

Turns out you don't need to lie about simple shit like that.

That meme stopped being funny four years ago.
I wasn't even talking about the CNN poll. I was looking at various aggregates. I'd have to run some numbers to see what would happen if I adjusted those results to the general political party statistics for the population.

>leading in VA
Holy shit

RIfag here, used to live in Fredericksburg/Ft Belvoir years ago. Shit is basically DC employees and military. Some good people though, I miss Virginia

Margin of Error

>four years ago
And yet, never more relevant.

denver.cbslocal.com/2016/09/22/cbs4-investigation-finds-dead-voters-casting-ballots-in-colorado/

I was playing Super Mario DS and "watching" the debate at the same time. I didn't think Trump did bad in the debate.

I got the same feeling. Dubs of truth.

No he didn't stay calm. He tried to at the start, but by the end he had lost his cool and was manterrupting constantly, looking like a bully, and deliberately telling lies ("I never said that the Chinese made up global warming"). If I'd never heard of Trump before and that was my first exposure, I would think that he's a short-tempered, angry, entitled man who has issues with women. I worry about his health too.

>be Cred Forums
>my candidate may not have the brains to run a country, win a debate or express opinions soberly and rationally but he sure appeals to the large demographic of morons in the country
>therefore he should be president

Its simple. Media has been hyping trump as the next Hitler for months. Millions of people on the fence just watched him for the first time and found out they were lied to.

I'LL NEVER LOVE AGAIN

Can someone please explaint this to me... Does this mean Trump just jumped up in the chance to win, or did hillary?

You fucking Americans and your voting system got me confused man.

you mean like O'nigger?

No it really isn't. You're so fucking stupid that it makes me wanna bring a gun to my next class. I'm only gonna say this once nicely; get the fuck off of my fucking board you fucking normal faggot.

It's a tracking poll. Trump keeps going up

Its spelled lose for fuck sake

trump magically went up in the polls in almost every state after the debate which he kind of lost. its like everyone realized that it was rigged and hillary was just reading off her talking points that her and her payed moderator had already discussed while trump was left to defend himself while trying to make some points

Pillary was her true self, a drugged out crooked bitch.

FUCK YOU RACIST CUNT FAT AMERISHARTS, YOU'RE GONNA ELECT A RACIST FASCIST NAZI TO BE YOUR FUCKING PRESIDENT!?

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

>this far leftist news paper's polling is biased in favor of Trump , y-you guys

lol

It's happening.

Hillary has collapsed in the polls after doing absolutely nothing all August, making another stupid PR move by calling "half of Trump's supporters" 'deplorable,' and literally collapsing at a ceremony on 9/11.
In the last month Trump has gone from a long-shot to essentially tied with a ton of momentum in his favor, and he entered the debate from a position of strength.
The debate was pretty poor all around but Clinton failed to discredit Trump and stump his momentum, so basically all that happened was Americans got to look at their options and saw Trump wasn't so bad and Hillary is a shrill bitch completely disconnected from the electorate.

>Georgia
>Toss-up
this really triggered my action potentials

Why is that first part underlined? It says "re-interviewed after the debate." All you need is the fact that result% for Trump = Republican inclusion%+1.

>some states in the south like kentucky, georgia, alabama etc become tossups
>but some northern states like michigan, minnesota, maine and washington also become tossups
Would you accept that?

The pollsters already knew how they voted. This wasn't a random sample, it was a preselected sample. And the after debate tally matches to the pre debate selection.

Georgia hasn't been seriously contested in months.
In fact is hasn't ever been seriously contested in any respectable poll.

>trump went back in time and fixed his shit show

nice

Well, when do elections finish?

I know, but hypothetical

I live in Georgia and I can assure you, there's no way it's even close, even in Atlanta. This is why I don't trust polls.

40 days

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!

I read over a thousand ''DRUMPF BTFO'' yesterday.

Some faggot even mentioned his cuck dad being disappointed at Trump and how he's losing momentum.

Fucking shills.

MY WORLD

IS

ENDING

Well, if the faggot had to mention his dad, and not 100,000,000 other Americans, that might be a sign.

Trump is winning.

Kek.

Kek, her retard face gets me every time

I've been like you half my voting life, but it's just not true this time.

Just saw DJT last night and he railed against globalism. You're wrong.

Its the USC/LA Times poll.. is this your first time seeing it? Come on.... (((Actually, fuck you, you deplorable, low quality, terrible at your job, shill)))

Tax avoidance down to 0% is the most moral thing to do--you're not paying for drone strikes on little kids ordered by king google. That's a win-win.

Thanks for clearing that up. Having watched a great deal of the debate I have definitely noticed that Trump spoke on the spot and didnt just read from memory.

Trump train it is.

We let each other know about the polls and voted one time each. Sorry that you didn't get the results you preferred! :^)

why can't americans ever provide sources in the OP?

Why can't Swedes lurk moar and read the thread?