Germany race war started?

German police in Hamburg have shot a refugee. The guy seems to have attacked another doctor or engineer from his housing programme with a knive for molesting his 8yo daughter.

D-did it start now?

Other urls found in this thread:

sueddeutsche.de/panorama/moabit-polizei-erschiesst-fluechtling-in-berlin-1.3182315
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.sueddeutsche.de/panorama/moabit-polizei-erschiesst-fluechtling-in-berlin-1.3182315&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even in the article it says :
>Berlin

Probably not faggot. You're government's probably going to suck the dead refugee off

*in Berlin, not Hamburg

Hamburg is more appetizing.

>refugee rapes enough refugees 8yo daughter
>police arrives
>refugee father obviously wants to harm refugee rapists
>gets shot by police, rapist unharmed
The result
>8 year old girl traumatized for life - father dead
>rapist will probably get a minor fine, or 4-5 years at worst
>will probably not be deported afterwards
Sure this is how it should be done. Spare the rapist and kill the family man.

Maybe. A couple bombs went off in Dresden, too. One outside of a Moschee and another outside of some other Islamic shithole.

S E X U A L
M
E
R
G
E
N
C
Y

the one om Dresden was most likely done by Leftists.

Hamburger.

Yeah... That is rather depressing.
Imagine being the cop right now. Maybe he knows some guys in prison who will treat the rapist accordingly.
The girl is fucked beyond repair though.

stay safe burgerbro!

I will.

Why don't you come fort-camping with me? We'll have hamburgers while being safe inside blanket forts where we can keep up with the muzzie riots.

Source ma horse

I wish I could but I got one or two things to do in Berlin.

The correct solution is to line all of them up and shoot them.

Fuck these subhumans.

Source:
sueddeutsche.de/panorama/moabit-polizei-erschiesst-fluechtling-in-berlin-1.3182315

Translate:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.sueddeutsche.de/panorama/moabit-polizei-erschiesst-fluechtling-in-berlin-1.3182315&edit-text=

That's the German spirit we've all been missing. Let us know when to kick it off, I'm putting the final touches on my 3rd AR
>this time in .308

The actual syrian gets shot for not being tan enough

Yep. A door was almost damaged.

Thanks

So they shot the father defending his daughter instead of the molestor?

This is Germany at its essence

>Germany shooting at innocent war refugees

OY VEY, THIS IS THE SHOAH ALL OVER AGAIN

FUCK, I'm going to be in Munich in 3 days. Am I safe?

>killing the father and not the pedo
That's British-tier policing.

So sandniggers trying to kill each other? Not exactly the race war I thought it would be

German police have guns?

I thought guns were illegal in Europe and the only people allowed to have them are militarys

The rapist was probs somali desu

Underrated.

Every Adult in Germany can have a Gun if he has a gun licence

Hey come hang out in the hamburger fort. There's hamburgers and biscuits.

Also this is not GB all police officers have guns here.

Fuggin pirates

but your internet works, So why get off your ass to do anything about it?

You're horribly misinformed.
Police men all carry, they usually just don't have to use the guns.

This is the cuckening of all the western world.
>Soon also in your neighbourhood.

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
ITS HABBENING

I don't give a shit they're invaders and they should all die.

MMMMMMMMHHHHHH OOOOOHHHH YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH MMMMMMMHHHH
RIGHT THERE OOOOOOH UUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFF YEEAAAAAHHHHHHH MMMMMMMHHHHHMMHHHHMMHHHMMHH
I'MMMMMM COOOOMIIIIINNNGGGG YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hamburger.

Come get comfy in the hamburger fortress.

I played stalker online way back, had a german guy in my clan. I had just bought an east german ak parts kit, and had the pleasure of telling him his country made the best looking aks ever, with the highest quality parts. He didn't seem to know Germany is world renowned for her technical prowess.
Stay strong brät-bros.

>Waits to import everybody else in the world so whites are grossly outnumbered by 50%
>Declaring a race war

White society certainty loves a tough challenge.

how it should have been done
>pedo into police car
>listen to the dude with the knife and what his problem is
>call in the Gaswagen and Einsatzgruppen
>gas every refugee in the refugee house
>Einsatzgruppen shove dead refugees into mobile ovens
>repeat at every refugee place until no refugees anymore
>invite more refugees and order more Gaswagen
>almost forgot, throw pedo also into Gaswagen

Bjorn, was that your Somali? Please don't let him at your PC. He is for breeding your wife, not for shitposting here, that's your task.

I'm going to Hamburg, Bremen, Kiel and Flensburg soon. Are these safe places to be? Immigrants? (Not gonna bite off someone's ear btw).

>The girl is fucked beyond repair though.

literally.

finally a based german

Does the article suggest a backlash against the officers?
>Must warn you against 'prejudging' the officers
>should be equipped with tasers instead boohoo

How it should have happened.

>father shoots rapist

And before that.

>rapists not allowed into the country

You'll be right as long as you aren't a weak little manlet, most of these negerfluschtlingen are weak or too pussy to collar you or start shit. I was wearing my cross in plain sight the whole time I was in Germany. Just make sure if you talk politics in Germany, make sure it's with someone that isn't brainwashed or you'll get police on your ass.
Tl;dr you'll live bro

>German police kill the father of a rape victim because he was attacking the rapist
I'd be more upset if it was a German girl and father, but it's still a really fucking shitty thing to do.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you Germany? Your country took on the whole world, TWICE.

>"There were no ovens in the camps!"
>"Let's burn them in the ovens like in the camps!"

So there were ovens! Why is the holocaust bullshit then? Are you being ironic?

Well in all honesty, when a man with a knife is attacking a handcuffed man, and the police can't risk getting stabbed themselves, it's normal to shoot.

If it was me, and I had the chance, knowing it was a rapist I would let him get a few stabs in. But if they let him kill the rapist, they would 100% be fired and publicly shamed for 'racism'

Not really.
The guy came running towards them with a knive screaming "you're not gonna survive this". They had to shoot.
There is an investigation but this is just the usual procedure after shots been fired.

>demanding justice for shitskins

You think the cops care? Cop Dude just finally got into a situation where he could go full Blammo on some subhuman. They don't give a shit about their case or problem or whatever.

Believe me they ain't losing sleep over this, its actually a fucking jackpot for a cop here.
>shoot some dindu
>claim PTSD
>no 12 hour shifts anymore
>gets free vacation
>"therapy" sessions but hey better than working
>dances the carlton all day erryday

Also the dindus are to blame, why attack the rapist in front of police anyway?

>Does the article suggest a backlash against the officers?

It kinda does as there where no police officers in danger. They imply that tasers maybe would have been a better solution to defuse the situation.

Fair enough. Didn't know about the knife charge after he was already in handcuffs.

what are you talking about?
There is no ovens you silly kike....I meant merchant friend.
But you should really check out the Gaswagen, just walk in and then I lock the door to show you how harmless it is.
:)

Thanks, mate.

Your ancestors are smiling at you

Then what's the line of 'must warns against prejudging the officers', or doesn't it say that? Because it sounds like he's hoping people won't whine about it.

Checked

checked

Miss us yet?

Jesus Christ Germany, I know the US is retarded, but do you have to try and one up us like this? The refugee crisis and it's response have made a part of me really depressed, and that's the part that thought 'well, I can always move to Europe.'

I think the well adjusted gypsies want it that way, they don't want whites to have a good place to call home, and they won't rest until that's a reality.

Will Hugo Boss design our uniforms for WWIII?

I hope so

Who gives a shit, no german was harmed and some police officer now knows what its like to kill a dindu.

Its a win/win situation

THE HAPPENING!!
IT'S HAPPENING

tell me about the Hamburger fortress, friendo

>will probably not be deported afterwards
i wouldnt be so sure anymore. remember our government doesnt want us to know how much theyre doing or having others do against refugees. see: media reporting turkey is shooting refugees at their southern border but nobody pointing out how at least some of that blood is on our hands

Double checked.

The problem is the one that got killed could have actually been of some benefit to Germany, and the fact that he already has a kid makes him less likely to seek the company of German women.

Ideally though, they all get booted before too long, but things will have to get much worse before that becomes a serious proposition.

>1588
>not 1488

Damn shame.

In Finland you get arrested if you post a random gun pic with text "school tomorrow". It has happened many times in ylilauta.

*butt pirates

No we don't need more illiterate sandniggers, I don't give a shit about their shitty brown turds that you call kids.

Fuck em all m8

Call the Gaswagen I don't give a fuck

I'm not even surprised anymore.
Police have to shoot rapefugees and other dindus almost daily it feels like here in Kangdom of Sven.
Can't we just ship them to antarctica already and let them build a rapefugee state which would be so "succesful" according to leftists.

Checked, noice m8

>8 yr old?

thats like MILFs or GILFs to them right?

>please just let this be over

What the FUCK is wrong with your country? With your fucking people?

Why don't cops just fucking blast these rapists, knowing that the limp-wristed judges will let them off for a sexual "emergency" or "misunderstanding"? Or are they all backwards-ass true believers?

It's fucking disgusting. Your people and society have become fucking disgusting. Germans deserve everything that they don't prevent with their own lives.

Read the article. Damn, I feel sorry for the kid. Gets raped, then the father gets killed. The rapist will probably get 8 or so months of community service, since it was a """"""sexual emergency"""""".

>feeling sad for untermenschen

get a grip motherfucker

There is no Justice..

Social "justice" warriors are literally redefining the vocabulary at this point...