I Lied About Being a Christian

I need your help brothers

I met the greatest girl I've ever met in my life, but she's hardcore Christian. Meanwhile, I'm a shit weasel agnostic theist. I took what Clint Eastwood said in Gran Torino to heart about eating the church's shit for a good woman so how do I go about becoming or at least looking like a good Christian?

I've been going off my childhood knowledge of going to chruch, but that won't get me too far. Should I read the entire Bible? What sections are most important? How do you guys go about not saying the lord's name in vain? Do I have to cuck myself, or is there a red pilled silver lining here?

She said she went to see an evangelist, I don't know if that means she is one too.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblenotes.net/newtestamentkeypoints.html
jesusneverexisted.com/brutal.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evade, abort.

You're just going to get yourself into more shit if you lie any further.

Ironically, the bible probably has a line about how small lies become larger ones.

Genesis, the Gospel, and Revelations, its actually pretty cool, if you can connect the dots in history and not come off like tin foil it kind of makes sense. Its got genetic monsters, curses, genocides war and such.

most christians aren't very scripturally aware, don't worry about it

Well, it's not like I hate Christianity or the philosophy behind it, I just hated going to church with a bunch of smelly judgemental old people.

I somewhat told the truth when I said I was a presbyterian who left the church because I didn't agree with their new stance on gay marriage. The real reason is above. So I said I just read scripture and keep Jesus close to my heart and she seemed keen to it.

I once dated a hardcore Christian latino qt before, it was surprisingly easy. They might attend church several days a week or volunteer here and there, but in most cases they don't even read the damn bible. Just don't say anything stupid and you should be fine. For good measure read about the important parts of the new testament.

biblenotes.net/newtestamentkeypoints.html

Thanks bro! I knew most people suggest to skip most of the (((old))) testament.

Seems really accurate

if she doesn't cover her hair she is a fucking hypocrite
bible says women must cover their hair
ask her why she doesn't?
ask her about women being servants of men
also " I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. "
"For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.
"

You don't to abort, but just be honest with her about your beliefs. As a Christian, she will appreciate more you being honest than you lying to her, especially about something as huge as beliefs, and finding out you were lying all the way back. Don't cuck yourself, be a man. Women deserve men, not cucks. If she rejects you for standing up for yourself, then I'm sorry but she's just not for you. If she doesn't, then she truly is a great girl and a really good Christian, too.

Source: I'm a guy with a hardcore Christian girlfriend. (By the way, her whole family is hardcore Christian, and her mom married an agnostic. She's damn in love with him despite that. As I told you, Christians appreciate honesty and values. As long as you're a man and a nice guy, it's pretty much confirmed you'll get her. Unless she suffers of fanatism, which would mean you would have to walk away).

Sorry for the long reply.

Good luck and God bless you bro.

>Christians appreciate honesty and values.
bullshit most Christian are fucking hypocrite they dont even follow their whole book.

If you're interested in Christian religion you should definitely read the gospels, though. Whichever you like. Luke is more focused on the history of Jesus, though, so that might be a good start. Matthew and Mark are mostly Christian-value oriented (love each other, be honest, help others, etc.). John dwelves kind of into the deeper Christian stuff, like who Jesus represents and His importance.

Again, good luck ;)

Well, at least "real" Christians do, buddy. And if he's saying she's a hardcore Christian (probably one that really follows the Bible) then she should appreciate honesty and values. ot a potential partner lying to her about his beliefs.

How many Christian cucks do you see mention the old testament, barring the evangelicals? Very few, that's for sure.

The hypocrisy is what ate me up a lot. I got to the point where I was just apathetic about religion. She seems like she just loves Christ because he's a force of positivity in her life so I would actually like a person like that.

I didn't go completely overboard with lying but omitting the truth is still a lie. I'm very well taking your advice to come clean to heart as it's the honorable thing to do.

Honestly this. Just memorize a few good ones. You could also do to learn the jist of what each book is about. The old testament isn't as important, except the book of Job.
James 4:17 is a really good verse to memorise too.

>Read this post
>Read James 4:17
>mfw

The Old Testament is awesome. It has everything. War, mass rape, genocide, slavery, sexual deviations. You name it. And god is a warmongering maniac who spares no one, not even the animals.

jesusneverexisted.com/brutal.htm

Not even a christian and I read that shit like three times already.

A little warning though. Reading the Bible will make you an atheist. It has so much non-sense it's hilarious.

Honestly have her teach you the shit, they gotta spread the lords word

Thanks to all you bros, sorry for all the replies as obviously this thread is a little personal. I just turned to Cred Forums because this is the only place I could turn to.

I'm at the age where I want to settle down and go full 1488 with a family. Hopefully, I didn't screw things up too much.

Pretty sure that's only in church. Orthodox churches, that is

Stop being a bitch and go to church for her - if she, and a family with her is ultimately what your sights see. Stop being a bitch and do it.

At the very least you can stomach religion being an allegory for morals, and should understand how that kind of upbringing helps to better kids ( hint hint your religio-fu girly you like so much was raised this way)

You're still and will remain a bitch though, faggot. And I mean that.

Fuck off Nazi Scum

Just go to church every Sunday.
There is NOTHING you need to know lol.
As I kid I was forced to go to church every Sunday, it is nothing more than a weekly gathering to sing songs, pray and listen to what prist has to say.
You know 99% of what you need, just go there with her, sit down and chill.
You don;t have to sing anything, just follow the crowd when they stand up or sit.
You will be more than fine.

I am, I know, and I love you guys too~

nope, its because religion and modern society dont mix

Don't lie to her, you fucking heathen.

If you can't accept and love Christ and accept God's gift of mercy and everlasting salvation, don't delude such a pure spirit into sin and filth. However I highly encourage you to read the works of St. Augustine, St. Aquinas, and St. Paul, and in addition the works of Descartes, Kierkegaard and Kant. Consider Christ. He loves you and will forgive you of all transgressions.

God's love is the greatest gift humanity can accept. Don't lie to her, tell her that you don't believe and let her help you to accept the Messiah and the glory of God. Don't fake it. Don't lie. Accept that you are a sinner and allow yourself to be vulnerable to Him, because accepting yourself as you are, and bowing before God, is the single most meaningful thing anyone can ever do.

I'll pray for you, user. I hope you find your way. It's scary and hard and and I'm right there with you as a degenerate, but it's worth it. I believe.

all you need to do is recite the lords prayer, accept jesus christ into your heart.
read a few jesus parables 'wheat and the tares', 'turn the other cheek',etc.

it's not like there is a test you can take to be a christian, you are what you are.

all christians are evangelists , they want you to be saved, they want you to know jesus christs love, n-no homo.

Just memorize the lord's prayer. You don't need any of this other cumbersome bullshit. It's not like she'll ever ask you to recite your favorite passage out of fucking nowhere unless she's some kind of Jesus freak - in which case you should start looking elsewhere

Just tell her the truth, have her teach you about Christianity. She'd probably be happy to do it. Most Christians are happy to help out.