Question about Cred Forums's political ideologies

Just began surfing Cred Forums, since a couple days ago. I noticed most people here are alt-right/rightist. Why is this? Why does this political ideology concentrates in this site? I apologize for my bad English, but I'm just not a native speaker. And why do people associate you guys with white supremacists?

Have a good night.

build the wall taco nigger

I'm a hardcore stalinist. I'm against immigration, fascism, LGBT and their degeneracy destructive behavior.

'alt-right' is a made up boogy man created by Libtards and their desperate media attempting to put people in a 'shame group'

>And why do people associate you guys with white supremacists?

Because everyone who doesn't agree with the Left are Nazis, obviously.

freedom of speech and anonymity mean political discussion and debate flows incredibly freely.
This debate leaves only the best opinions and ideologies surviving.

There's no such thing as the alt right.

I gave hundreds of dollars to Bernie because I am a union member, and although I dislike niggers, if they play nice then free school may actually help them become better people.

Niggers are so dumb they gave us Clinton.

So fucking niggers, I'm voting Trump.

Do you have any lawn babbies?

ariba ariba enchilada, paco. si senor TRUMP THE GREAT chimichanga cactus.
salsa sombrero beheading ese?

Most of us came here from Stormfront. The main problem with sites like that is they are way too liberal. Cred Forums is where most of the most hardcore alt-righters tend to hang out because of the freedom of speech and anonymity that is provided here. It's also a good place to meet up with fellow alt-righters and plan things out in the real world.
We use Cred Forums as a base of operations. You could say that Cred Forums is the nerve center of the alt-right movement. Pretty much the entire site can be considered to be "alt-right". You may have heard of the gamergate movement from a couple years ago. That was us when the site was still much more liberal. It was a bit of an experiment to see how far we could go with harassing journalists and women in the game industry, and was a huge success. Since then we have gotten much more deeply involved in politics, and you could say we have very close relations to the Donald Trump campaign. The tweets with Pepe are just the surface of it, it goes much much deeper than that.

white supremacist is the natural position of any non-self-hating white person

so durr, we are all white supremacists because we are the only free living non-gay white people, which you faggots call "being a white supremacist" but that's just because you are a shit-talking fuckwit

same with what you call "alt-right". its like you ask a guy if he likes sucking cocks, and he says "no, i do not like sucking cocks, you stupid faggot", and then you say "ah ha! you are white skin and do not like sucking cocks! you are an alt-right white supremacist!"

you can call it what you want, but our positions are the only correct, natural, healthy positions, and if you disagree, you are a dysgenic retard

100 years ago it was not called white supremacist, or alt-right, or right-wing, it was called being a dignified human being

not my fault that you have fallen for the modern communist brainwashing, just goes to show how naive and foolish and unintelligent you are

Alt-right is a blanket term for anything counter-culture.

It's like calling someone a hippie. What makes a hippie? Acid? Poor hygiene? Pot? Joblessness?

I smoke pot but have a job and drive a truck. Am I 1/3 hippie? What is the other third?

The only reason the term exists is because counter-culture people can no longer be categorized as hippies.

Uh huh, right. Nice one shill, Stormfront hangs out in 8pol

This is such a crock of shit. We're Cred Forumstards from the early days of Cred Forums up to 2008 or so.

This is all for the lulz. The irony of taking a hardline stance on traditionalism, nationalism and Old World values as a form of rebellion isn't lost on us.

It's also never really been for the lulz. We maintain balance. People like us keep the pendulum from swinging out of control.

Thank you for being the only ones who provided a legit answer.

Holy crap aussies sure are lame.

Not you though.

lmao @ South Africa

Every day mate.

8pol is for limp wristed dick sucking faggots
we are the hardcore of the hardcore

>Just began surfing Cred Forums, since a couple days ago.
DET OUT AND LURK MOAR

>I noticed most people here are alt-right/rightist
Cred Forums isn't one person and an individual with an particular ideology may post multiple times.

>Why is this
Cred Forums isn't one person and an individual with an particular ideology may post multiple times.

>Why does this political ideology concentrates in this site

>I apologize for my bad English, but I'm just not a native speaker
Just goes to show that people all around the world post on this website... which leads to different opinions

>And why do people associate you guys with white supremacists
Just goes to show that people all around the world post on this website... which leads to different opinions

OP the guy I quoted is one of the stormfront invaders that swarmed Cred Forums the day it launched.

Stormfront thought they could take over Cred Forums and that controlling the narrative on Cred Forums would be useful to them somehow. A lot of original Cred Forumslacks did come from stormfront, but what they don't tell you is that during the early stormfront years Cred Forums was the laughingstock of Cred Forums.

It was so bad that any criticism of Jews on any other board was immediately shot down with a sea of Cred Forums pls go before this place was on the shill's radar.

They found out the latest email-related scandal.
And no we are not that hardcore, most raids are just voting.

hopefully this is your last (you)

i give you tacomunchers a bit of shit, but realistically i am pretty grateful for the fact that you guys are still vigilant when it comes to feeding virgin blood to the sun in order to quell it's insatiable thirst for the destruction of our planet.

thanks paco

>why do people associate you guys with white supremacists?

Get lost you dirty fucking border jumper.

My actual problem with 8pol is that it turned into a hugbox. Mods delete "D&C threads", and the left leaning pollacks there all moved off to leftypol, so there ends up being no real discussion. Even less than there is here. Cred Forums is best when it exists in a state of chaos.

Bro, Americans were giving a pretty good impression on this thread. God spare your soul.

>Why does this political ideology concentrates in this site?
Cred Forums is always contrarian. When the dominant ideology was authoritarian neo-conservatism, it was left-libertarian. Now that the dominant ideology is self-hating progressivism, it's become irreverent traditionalist identarianism.

>And why do people associate you guys with white supremacists?
When grass-roots political opposition grows, only an idiot confronts it head-on. Instead, the most effective way to silence your opponents is to control the frame of the debate. By framing Cred Forums as white supremacist, the mainstream can avoid listening to the rest of what Cred Forums says, including such radical ideas as
>borders are important
>a shrinking population is bad
>the left has been taken over by the managerial and bureaucratic classes and its actions harm the working class
>by any sensible definition, affirmative action is racism, which either makes AA bad or racism good
>all wage gains for the American working class have gone to immigrants for at least the past 30 years
>people from different countries are not interchangeable
>women don't like unattractive men even if they're really nice
>having a dysphoric disorder and cutting off your wedding tackle doesn't make you a woman

Thank you for the well-done answer, that was nice. :)

I am a Stalinist.
I hold bourgeois neoliberal humanism in great contempt.

Also of note, I'm a Trotskyist-Fraserist-Evolan.