User submitted and voted on questions for the next debate

Viewers unhappy with the questions asked at Monday night’s debate will have a shot to weigh in before Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton meet again on October 9: For the first time, the networks producing the town-hall style debate have agreed to accept questions voted on through the internet.

Submit Questions and vote here:
presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POLL WE CAN RIG DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4746/vote/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/26/eight-examples-where-fact-checking-became-opinion-/
nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/27/lester-holt-asked-trump-15-questions-clinton-2-questions/
washingtonexaminer.com/in-debate-trump-gets-6-follow-up-questions-clinton-gets-none/article/2602939
mapsofworld.com/usa/zipcodes/
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/779752960276389888
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please, GET IN THERE WE NEED TO TAKE ALL TOP 30!

bump

Let's get some good topics and questions going for ol' Hill dawg

bump

The questions were fine.
Trump is flawed and stupid.

BUMP

>implying the debate commission won't just ignore anything that goes against the narrative
Either way, you're welcome for getting my email. If you spam me, your mother will die in her sleep.

All the top voted questions are retarded and tin hat. It makes me fear for America when this is what Internet democracy produces.

They might as well just make it a "Let's write a question for the presidential candidates, one word at a time."

>It makes me fear for America when this is what Internet democracy produces.

Democracy was a mistake.

this

>ABC and CNN moderators agreed to consider the Top 30 questions voted up on this site

they will read, consider and discard

If you guys had any idea how pathetic you look...

If you don't give a junker email you are a dumbass

B U M P

Shut up you defeatist cucks, they don't pick any from the top 30 and they can be slammed for censoring the people

Either way we win so FIGHT

>your mother will die in her sleep
but only if you don't reply to this post

you think the Clinton mainstream Media is going to ask her about transparency, the 2nd ammendment, and a voter ID system- aka no illegals can vote system?

shes against all those but she doesnt want to say that cause it would ruin her.

look at the debate how she went after the NRA and gun toting americans but not the terrorists

>Globalism, why do you support it or oppose it and why?
>why ... and why?
Which one of you retards submitted this one?

>WE CAN RIG
Hillary pls go home

bump

A FUCKING LEAF

IF THEY DON'T THEN NEWS STATIONS WILL REPORT ON THE UNACCEPTABLE QUESTIONS LEADING PEOPLE TO LOOK THEM UP

GO FUCK A DOG

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

suck my chink cock

JUST VOTE YOU SHITTY TOOTHPASTE FUCK

>Mr. Trump, what are your thoughts on the alt-right frog? Will you disavow it?

>Why are almost 100 million Americans not participating in the Labor Force?
>The Unemployment rate is stated as less than 5%, which economists believe means FULL employment, which seems contradictory when considering so many new jobs are part-time, so many are not employed.
There are some good questions here.

I am for kicking both candidates in the ass
>How is using the no-fly list as gun control not a violation of due process?
>Both candidates have said we should use the list to screen gun owners. But there is no due process involved in being placed on the list. Why would you disregard the constitutional? Even the ACLU agree

>How can Government Justify refugees when we have homeless people?
>Shouldn't our Vets and any American who suffers homelessness or extreme poverty be given the funding to bring themselves out of their destitution before non Citizens?

>voting = vote rigging

Hillary, I know you have four decades of fraud experience, but thats not how democracy works. I will happily vote doe.

>"Let's write a question for the presidential candidates, one word at a time."
We should do that.

Stop the divide and conquer tactics Goldberg it was a figure of fucking speech

This shit needs to be locked down now

Bump

Imagine a timeline where meme magic has gotten so strong they actually read that one out during the debate.

Let me put it this way if we don't take the see you cucked questions out they will bring it up and President trump Will look bad

>consider

AKA they'll say fuck that to the popular questions and cherry-pick all the questions they want

Ask about the Saudi invasion of Yemen and the US support for it.

Remember to lob softballs at Trump to get all the questions.

>VOTE SENPAI
VOTE SENPAI
>VOTE SENPAI
VOTE SENPAI
>VOTE SENPAI
VOTE SENPAI
>VOTE SENPAI
VOTE SENPAI
>VOTE SENPAI
VOTE SENPAI

Stopping such a beta bitch boy and fight

Jesus what happened to you guys is it all just Shills?

Let's leave the shitposting here.

I'm being pragmatic about it you memester faggot. If you think they'll actually pick any of the questions we want, you're out of your head.

>3 other people voted for this
kek

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4746/vote/

Then it's good publicity that if we spam hard enough Hannity and eventually others Will have to discuss the ignored questions

It will seem like they're suppressing the people

We don't get the bad questions out they will ask those

So get the black cock out of your ass and vote

Bumping.

It is Kek's will.

Some other user already pointed out why it is still a good idea though - if they refuse to pick the popular questions people will check what was so bad about them that they didn't get used.

What would be good questions?

I just sent them a screenshot of this thread, curious to know if they ignore a single email or go full retard with the polls.

Make Trump aware of this and get him to say he will only answer the questions put forth by the people or whatever, which everyone would chortle at because liberals would think they can up vote their questions about him being Hitler or whatever, but what it really does is bind Hillary to do the same.

I'm sure someone can come along and make this idea more polished, but you get the basic concept.

Oh and the question I would ask is: what kind of door will Trump's wall have? Jurassic Park style?

The voter ID thing is pretty decent. Shillary is against it for obvious reasons but you cannot openly admit that you are against curbing voter fraud. She would give a non-answer that makes it blatantly obvious what her opinion on this is.

Can the most popular question at least be about Pepe?

I'm gonna type out a paste bin an FAQ The next thread to get rid of all the shills

Keep voting

No we're trying to win if we just shit post it'll be a waste

Fgt

Yeah and yeah. Its a good question, but its also a good card she can play.

Related to the picture:
Maybe a hot war? Kek

>Sam Hyde is a genocidal white supremacist maniac who cannot be stopped
>Hundreds of people die all over the world because of this man who simply cannot be caught, he keeps getting away with it. As President, how do you plan on stopping this madman?
>Submitted by: Shaun K. from CA
>Sept. 28, 2016, 7:48 a.m.
>Issue area: Foreign Policy & Military

>moderators agreed to consider the top 30 questions
>to consider

MSM moderator cherry-picking incoming

i had to laugh so hard

>What do you propose to do to those in government that are above the law?

This question... is perfect

Good suggestion, Eastern Realm. Probably 5% knows anything about that though. Let's instead ask Trump about when he ran Miss Univeese 30 years ago instead.

BUMP

Eight examples where ‘fact-checking’ became opinion journalism

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/26/eight-examples-where-fact-checking-became-opinion-/

Lester Holt shows he doesn’t know the meaning of ‘impartial’

nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/

Lester Holt Asked Trump 15 Questions, Clinton 2 Questions

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/27/lester-holt-asked-trump-15-questions-clinton-2-questions/

In debate, Clinton gets no follow-up questions, Trump gets 6

washingtonexaminer.com/in-debate-trump-gets-6-follow-up-questions-clinton-gets-none/article/2602939

this i can get behind

voted with an arkansas zip code

heres a zip code generator for non-us fagos:

mapsofworld.com/usa/zipcodes/

>WE CAN RIG
no. fuck off. and fyi this board is closely watched all the time. you are not anonymous here.

>questions were fine
>So Trump, have you stopped beating your wife yet?

Great work fags, all the news sites are going to report on this now. I bet you they are here already.

US and Russia should team up and take over the world desu

>implying the second cold war hasn't been fought in the middle east for the past decades

Secretary Clinton, will you make anime real?

> mfw msm gets all its news from Cred Forums now
really made me think

It's quite close to WWIII at this point though.
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/779752960276389888

YEAH-- what said

quit being a little pussy ass bitch boi and earn that -y at the end and fucking vote.

we need these questions with 100s of thousands of votes so they simply cannot ignore these questions. -- and if they do as you say, they'll be facing a mega-shart storm.

>GET VOTING YOU PRICK PICKER

>literally opening up a direct route for meme magic
kek this fucking election is great

She and Bill Gates already have.

>they don't think it be like it is, but it do

CHAAAAAAAARGE

Just makes them look more ridiculous desu senpai.

Bump

>Submitted by: Shaun K.

Seriously, this is super important, vote for questions that Trump is already strong on, like guns, the border, anti-globalism, providing aid to enemy countries.

And let's go ahead and get the Bernie people with weed questions.

Bump, niggers

Shameless bump.

Keep this thread going.

ugh I love Neon Genesis Evangelion!

Wtf I love America now

BUMP

Bumping and will check soon to vote.

bwomp

Maybe we can get them to ask if moot should be man of the year again

I second this

"Mr. Trump for our first user submitted question, please TELL ME ABOUT THE MASK. WHY DOES HE WEAR IT?"

Bumping to MAGA!

BUMP
TIME TO DUMP REDPILLS

GET IN HERE THIS THREAD IS BEING SHILLED TO DEATH BY BASIC QUESTIONS GOGOGO