Women and the wall

Opinions on women and the proverbial "wall"?

Does it actually exist or is it more of a social norm?

Funny vid for a surreal take on it: youtu.be/v1K8jmDTiY8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k
youtu.be/c7Md4YR75qU
youtu.be/u7BeGj38J4k
youtu.be/bku-UfZ1SoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't I just marry her at 20?

I know a doctor who's 36 and he's dating a 22 year old medical student.

The wall exists, and it's why marriage has been structured in the way it has been for centuries.

A woman is trading her prime market value for a man's prime market value, or their assumed future market value.

It's going to be an interesting generation because it'll soon hit a time when

>Millennials are in their young thirties
>A significant portion of men have checked out
>A large portion of women are unmmarried
>Men who are employed and with social capital don't really need to go for their age group
>There will be a generation of younger girls who have witnessed all of their older sisters become completely unmarryable and sidelined by a society that gives no fucks what they bring to the table.

I'm just terrified of the bachelor tax.

But wouldn't that swing the pendulum back, having younger siblings watching millennials destroy themselves by waiting too long?

women should be married before 30 though

>I'm just terrified of the bachelor tax.
what the hell is that

Yes, that is what I am implying.

You will have younger women, who want to have families and be relevant in their older age, exposed to a huge glut of women who are unmarryable.

So, the marryable millennial men will have an option between essentially spinsters in waiting, or girls 10-20 years younger than them.

It exists to a point, but you gotta remember a lot of this comes from MGTOW shit.

Older women are not as desired because they can't bear children.

But if you're a guy in your 30's without a wife, it becomes increasingly harder to find a woman that will wanna marry you as well.

>source - this lonely guy in his 30's :/

I like MILFs desu

>market value
capitalism hasn't always existed you know. I mean I get your point about fertility. But some of us don't want kids

Historically, when there is a strong state demand to encourage population growth the state will enact positive encouragement, such as tax breaks for families, or negative encouragement for being childless, a bachelor tax.

This was rather strong in the USSR post WW2 considering the young male population decline and the decay of old marriage systems during the purges.

What this means for you as a young man is that the state may tax your income at a higher rate for not being married or not having children as a way of subsidizing non-married women, or to encourage less ideal marriages.

>But if you're a guy in your 30's without a wife, it becomes increasingly harder to find a woman that will wanna marry you as well.
my dad only married when he was 37 to 26 year old

I'm fucking greatful my genetics gave me a craving for older fat women. Meaning my personal 10/10 will be attainable for me.

The downside is that my country only has tall skinny bitches.

Where dat greencard at?

wouldn't they also tax women though

>tfw dating a 38 year old at 27

Cred Forums disapproved?

For me for example I'm a 4th year med student, and counting residency (5-6 years). I probably won't be making money till I'm around 32-33. Which is fine for me, dating down an age group.

Thanks but your dad is probably not a manlet. I'm pretty sure I'm cursed to never have a family.

It's why I know the MGTOW wall is mostly bullshit.

I know a girl my age with 4 kids that just married a decent looking single guy recently. She is average to cute and found someone rather easily.

I'm short and usually get a 5 on /soc/. I have a good job and a nice home and no drug habits or bad vices and still can't get a girl.

Pussy is always in demand and will always be rated higher.

Market value has nothing to do with capitalism as an ideology. As long as their has been exchange of goods, there has been market value.

It's why you may give a friend a beer, but you likely wouldn't give them your car. You value your car more than your beers. It's all a perception game and it's why chimps will share things that they perceive of low value rather than things of high value. I.e., sharing meat rather than fruit.

You're funny.

I'm 5'2. Your welcome. Dating life is alright, just improve on yourself and focus on hobbies (I cook a shit ton, hike, climb, travel). Also I'm going for the medical field, so all is not lost friendo.

As a 28yo woman dating a 20yo man I don't give a shit about the wall. I wanna look like Qi Shu in 12 years.

You're delusional if you think average looking guys with a decent job and a house is unmarketable.

how many hours a week did people put in on average the first 2 years?

In the Soviet Union, they typically taxed childlessness. Traditionally, you tax only men.

But this is also a result of the fact that you couldn't actually tax women for a very long time in the United States as their own household.

Still, if the issue is to support women being unmarried, I assume it would be levied on men.

First two years of what?

Man I've tried like hell. I dont know what else to do. I'm not even fat.

I've tried to meet girls. I've recently started getting /fit/, and I dress nice thanks to /fa/ but it just doesn't happen. A large part is because 5'6" in America is a death sentence. No girl wants those genetics for her child.

I can't say that I blame them either when theres tons of other options. Chad is everywhere.

>23 higher than 18
>that drop-off below 18

So, are the results falsified to make women feel better or do men just lie in those polls, what do you think?

your right he is a loner but also 6ft 2

pls post pics qt Brazilian
'nah, good for you m8. i'm 20 and wish I wasn't such a sperg so I could date an older woman

Mini Chads do well...

That attitude isn't gonna get you anywhere.

Book that's great for you: Models by Mark Manson

He also came out with a new one: The Art of Not Giving a Fuck (top in the bestseller list last month)

Thank me later you giant (compared to me)

Saving my shekels for this

>Mfw 29 now and will marry hot 20 yo at age 40

Thanks. Nice trips.

I actually have The Art Of Not Giving A Fuck, just haven't gotten to read it yet.

Hard to have a positive attitude when you have been cursed with bad genetics.

Being 5'2" isn't that bad if you're born with a great face.

ive spent the last 8 years not meeting a single girl who isnt either dumb as shit, taken, only broke up with her last boyfriends two weeks ago, or has sex with anybody and everybody, or fat and ugly as fuck

not one

ive gone to lots of parties, the one chick who was cute who i talked to and wasnt taken, after all these years, ended up being kinda dumb so i didnt really get far with her then, next thing i know she's having 3somes with random people

meanwhile the one dude who i knew who threw all the parties and knew all these girls just fucks one cute girl after the next despite being a total piece of shit retard who cares about nothing but drugs, who lies about the drugs he sells and even beat one girl into amnesia and cheated on all of them

its all sickening, i want no part of any of it anymore

I'm Asian. Honestly just dress well and workout for a start. It's like playing life on hard mode but it's a fun trip. Besides you learn shit tons of skills and stuff trying to one up your taller competition. Call it little man syndrome or whatever,but I love competing with a chip on my shoulder. Makes me better.

of course it exists, women become ugly as they age
men don't become more desirable unless they're above average income though

So you're telling me I have 20 years to work out, get a good job, dump my gf to get a 20 years old waifu by the time I'm 40?

Sounds good, my gf will probably be mad, but eh, women, am I rite?

we have something similar in Germany and it isn't working

our societies are falling apart. We just have to live with the fact that we live in the age of decline

>peak at 23

lmao, more like 18, so as soon as they are legal (physical peak is just after they are fully mature at 16). Women start deteriorating in their 20s, 30 is wall territory

I don't believe a man who is well into physical decline by early 30s can ever be "attractive". A solid bet for marriage and stuff but not at all sexy. That said I still don't believe this graph is fully plausible.

yes but don't marry legally unless you want to be stripped bare after a standard 6 year long Western marriage

Why would you want to be around those people anyway? Your torturing yourself with that oneitis shit. Whenever I get friendzoned, if ever, I always drop contact or tell them we shouldn't hang out anymore because I'll always want more out of it. As blunt and dickish as it is, it gets past all the bullshit. After that, sometimes girls end up initiating with me, which puts the ball in my court. Either way I win by not wasting time on one girl, or still ending up with her in the long run be it a relationship or smash date.

Yeah what the fuck are you thinking? You could at least get five years younger.

>Implying the Gov gives a fuck about men.

Also:

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k

Holy shit i have 10 years to get my shit together then.
I wanted to start working at 30 but i guess it can't wait.

>I don't believe a man who is well into physical decline by early 30s can ever be "attractive"

Natty lifters don't hit their stride until their thirties.

>oneitis shit

i talked to her literally one time and the conversation ended because she was retarded and embarrassing herself and i didnt know what to do with that and then two weeks later i hear shes in an insane asylum and had threesomes with a bunch of random people, probably because my faggot friend sells "molly" to everyone claiming its super pure ecstasy and it drove her insane, they say thats what did it

and these seem to be the only types of fucking people who socialize just for the sake of socializing anymore, at least around here, every single party, this is it, dudes getting naked fucking landwhales having 3somes in the garages, everyones snorting drugs when they have no idea what they are, its fucking sick, the west is fucked

>ive gone to lots of parties

There is your problem genius. You think you're gonna find decent girls at whore clubs?

Beside a few specific cases, aren't pre-nups always valid?

Don't leave it too late, guys. Pic related.

i don't mean like that i mean that they would tax women also if there aim was actually to create marriage

>pussy is always in demand and will always be rated higher
gee i wonder why, might have something to do with pathetic cucks like you?

I don't party cause I don't have time. Whenever I do have free time I spend it on my hobbies. I meet women through that.

One of my favorite pastimes: Going to art galleries and making fun of the art. Sometimes I pick out women at the galleries who look bored and just start a game with them making fun of the art. Best convo starter on the planet, and shows your humorous side (I pretty sarcastic, dry, and un-PC in person).

There is a bachelor's tax currently in Japan to fix the herbivore men ""problem""..

Guess what. Men only tax.

>Implying the Gov gives a shit about men.

>does age exist

so the government does not actually want to fix the problem

A doctor with that writing ability. Hm

>currently 28 and seeing an 18 year old
>never dated a girl older than 23

Get your shit together.

For the love of god do not marry a woman like this:

youtu.be/c7Md4YR75qU

The population will be sustained through immigration. Africa's population is surging right now and muslims are breeding super fast too. There's no way African countries will be able to keep all those people, they'll be sent to Western countries. Just fuck my lineage up senpai

Mmmh, so if you want four kids, a 27yo cunt would be ok assuming you impregnate her every year and no embryo turn out deformed.

I'd prefer six kids though, so 24 would be better.

/ck/ tries Italian homemade cuisine

seriously if single men get taxed we should start the beta uprising

That is what annoys me quite alot in current goverment's population plan.

If population declines it declines until it hits a point where people make more children. But current forced population growth/stabilize through immigration just creates more issues in the future. People will always age/die.

It's a bit difficult being disarmed
Just gay marry an American Cred Forumsfriend to escape the taxlady instead

HAHAHHAHAAHAH You're funny kiwi. Have you seen how demanding the average female Jap is, they made a doco because they basically started the herbivore movement.

tl;dw No $500,000 or more plus amazing body stable job and good family no marriage.

Why is pregnancy even allowed after women reach the age of 30?

>a bachelor tax.

This was done during the late Roman Empire and it didn't work, and it has never worked any place where it has been implemented either.

You don't have to wait.
That would be basically, what Japan is now.
Also the Pendulum will swing back because of a generation of children seeing the hedonistic failures. They will see the failures and want to not end up like this.

do you have an actual critique of his post or are you just...
oh wait
>a fucking leaf

I'm skipping around and I don't see the problem yet, can you just explain it to me please?

There's a shit ton wrong with what she's cooking.

>homemade tomato sauce
uses canned
>literally fried garlic, onions and wilted old basil in canola oil and strains just the oil into sauce
>sauce is basically oil.

Calls it homemade. I'm definitely triggered.

I can tell you right now that the positive encouragement doesn't work as long as culture doesn't view monogamy as the gold standard.

In Germany there are taxbreaks for married couples, extra subventions for a child until it is 25 or finished an apprenticeship or university, free basic health care, etc.
Having a child in Germany is so heavily subsidized, but people will still choose no to get one because they are told without one they can continue the sweet life forever.

And negative encouragement has to be extremely severe to work at which poit people will protest. The one child policy in China is a prime example

>Does it actually exist or is it more of a social norm?

Yes, biological differences exist. Yes, the genders differ greatly in terms of how long their fertility lasts.

Menopause is a thing and no amount of blue hair dye or 'Eat, Pray, Love' readathons will change the fact that at middle-age women are reproductively useless.

I've never dumped a fuckload of oil into anything at all (and I don't know why she did that) but I'm not exactly a chef. Wouldn't the oil take on the flavor of whatever she just fried in it?

>And negative encouragement has to be extremely severe to work at which poit people will protest. The one child policy in China is a prime example
One child policy works. No one protests that shit in China. Kys Hans.

>Women
>Peak
>23
What?

Peak is 19.

23 is peak -fertility-, but SMV in humans implies you'll keep fucking the person in question long enough to get a few kids out of them, e.g. from 19-27

Also, it should be 2 at age 30, and 0.01 at age 40.

That's a point most forget when they type men are expendables : yes, it's obviously true, but all men always have value in their labour.
Women post-menopause though have OBJECTIVELY ZERO VALUE.

Breadable women>Men>>>>>Monopaused women.

Ya but the amount she uses is insane. Almost a cup and a half. At that point it's just egregious.

Favorite tomatoe sauce: youtu.be/u7BeGj38J4k

>Breadable women
wait till artificial wombs come along m8

I guess I just feel autistic for not quite understanding the problem at first--I do realize that it's a metric fuckton of oil and I didn't understand that, but at the same time I don't see why the vid is so memeworthy. 15k views seems about right.

The woman does appear to be on the spectrum, lol

Kinda want to experience the married life though, you know.
A good thing to have an alternative though, yeah.

Yep. Here's another good video.
youtu.be/bku-UfZ1SoA

Sauce is literally 4-5 ingredients.

Marriage doesn't really appeal to me personally. My parents argue a lot and it just seems like an insane amount of stress and commitment for no real purpose.

Marriage is to have kids and raise them together, that is the purpose.

That graph is a lie. I've been barely-dating all my life and now well in my thirties it's nearly undoable. Not a virgin but the fact no other woman wanted me seems to chase them away.
>so user, what was your longest relationship?
>7 months
>see the look of disappointment as she classifies me as "most likely has issues"

Desu the cute-ish 30 to 35 y/o without children are being hunted down at this age by all the chads who've decided to settle down. It's not even fair competition. All I'm left with is single mothers, crazies or freshly divorced.

which is alright for some, I don't want children though. annoying, noisy, expensive, demanding etc

Before social security nets, marriage was to gain kids to take care of you in your old age. That, and for you to get laid due to premarital sex being heavily frowned upon.

So those 2 benefits, sex and security for your old age, are gone. Therefore no incentive for marriage.

Have you ever seen You Are The One? The Chinese version?

This graph is a guideline of potential. If you've spent your 20s keeping in shape, building your career, and working on your personality, you'll come peak in your 30s. If you spent your 20s not doing shit then you'll come out with as much as you put in.

yep, funny as, "I would rather cry in a BMW than laugh in a Honda"

Change your way of thinking fast. Do your own thing and let them come to you. Don't envision a wave of pussy waiting for you when you suddenly have money. It doesn't work like that.

Yeah the show is funny, but I asked because if you watch the show you'll notice that Chinese women are as picky as Western women. Many of the women on that show are in their late 20s or early 30s.

>pendulum will swing back

I'm not entirely sure this will happen. Remember women's actions are typically based off group-think. What if the older bitter sisters advise the girls to do the same? Women have no introspection so they won't know what caused their SMV to drop.

i love these threads
you truly are a faggot, as in a homosexual, op.

you ll neither marry nor reproduce m8
the human race is grateful for it

The graph is real but is severly misunderstood.

It represents >potential sexual market place value.

Virtually no man fulfills their potential to its fullest extent.

Basically a man in his mid thirties who is

>Extremely fit, has a ripped body
>A lot of life experience, wide social circle
>A successful career well on its way, a lot of disposable income and more to come
>a home owner, a car owner
>well dressed, has a sense style

will be in high demand. Younger guys will have only some of that but not all. He'll otoh attract women left and right. Now compare this to a woman in her mid thirties. Her value is dependent on looks, which are deteriorating. Do you give a fuck about her career? Me neither. Compared to a woman in her thirties this ideal man has the upper hand.

But that ideal is very hard to reach, and virtually no one does it. A lack of lucrative career alone is enough to drop you from that pedestal.
So beta bucks, who think that the tables will magically turn once they're 35 are just fooling themselves.

That graph is most likely bullshit but I believe it almost to the dot. It seems a little to generous to men.

33 range seems to be our peek max I would perceive. Maybe that is because most of us have settled in by early 30s I would guess.

this is only a good thing in a white ethnostate

Otherwise single white dudes fresh out of college are just paying all their taxes for high-time preference Shaniqua to have more fatherless keeeedddssss

>women are picky
yep, and?

ikr

I've never dated anyone over 20

don't you find women that age annoying?

Women rarely fulfill their potential either because being a good mother and housewife is what they can do to become more valuable. They choose not to and accept new marxist ideals.

He's just going to tell you that women are annoying at all ages.

Every time I see a drop dead gorgeous woman, she's never, ever below the age of 20.
Makeup techniques and all.

>she's never, ever below the age of 20

wow do you like the taste of 20 dicks in your mouth all at once or something?

you got to nab a girl that's pure and bound to flower into a drop dead gorgeous woman faggot

>flower into a drop dead gorgeous woman
Every ugly girl I've seen has remained ugly when she got older. There's been maybe 1 exception I've ever seen, and that's coz all she did was lose weight.

My question to you is, would you rather date a 6/10 virgin or an 8/10 girl that's slept with more than 3 guys?

>which is alright for some, I don't want children though. annoying, noisy, expensive, demanding etc
t. numale faggot

life is challenging, therefore kill yourself

>life is challenging
Sure, and the goal should be to make things as easy as possible. offspring are an unnecessary burden, if people don't want them they shouldn't

>don't you find women that age annoying?

I find older chicks annoying because they like to LARP as educated, independent, intelligent and mighty even though they are still dumb as shit regardless and they are way more black-pilled after they've been through so many break-ups.

6/10 virgin easy

Virgins are a lot more happy about life. They are a lot more loyal and eager to please as well.

8/10s that have had a few dicks in them are more likely to have a superiority complex and be a conceited cunt.

What a fucking easy question.

You've got to understand that I go after girls that aren't a hassle to me or my spare time and isn't going to fuck around and cause dramas. Just one that's eager to please me.

I'm sorry to tell you my dude but girls find drug dealers more appealing than hard-working men. They like the bad-guy archetype. You just have to keep building and improving yourself not worrying about it too much.

Pro-tip: Stop going to degenerate parties all the time. If your social life only consists of "partying" you will only have degenerates in your social circle (woah big surprise). You have to get out of that world man.

>its fucking sick, the west is fucked

you're the one enabling it by being there retard and being mates with your fucking drug dealer friend

Get out of that world and get some productive or wholesome ways to spend your free-time.

we can have children whenever senpai it's a maternal problem

>6/10 virgin easy
I guess you and I disagree then.

Only trashy girls.

Women do nothing to attract partners but look good. When looks go, so does their value.

Men must actively pursue partners and are perpetually altering their life and developing their personal skillset to do so. Their value only increases with time but is sadly also affected by their physical appearance

That guy is literally only around trashy girls by the sounds of things

I hope you are talking about your wife of many years and not initial attraction. MILFs won't enable you to have a whole soccer team full of kids, limpdick.