1st poll after debate - Trump widens lead

The madman really did it he won the debate

Other urls found in this thread:

traditionalright.com/donald-trump-peace-candidate/
breitbart.com/video/2016/09/26/trump-the-best-person-in-hillarys-campaign-is-mainstream-media/
nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not how polls work you dumb fuck. The debate won't be reflected in the polls for another week at the earliest.

That's not how they work goys, don't you get it? Not how it works!
Woops, he really did, dems on code red damage control.

Wednesday, September 28
Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 43, Trump 47 Trump +4
Tuesday, September 27
Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 43, Trump 46 Trump +3

delete this

>la times

CTR is on complete suicide watch. TRUMP did badly in the debate and the entire establishment made fun of him and he still went up. It's at this moment that they realize it's completely over, there's absolutely nothing they can do.

>You got it all wrong guys, all these people who were polled after watching the debate don't count.

>You need to oversample at least 15% more Democrats first.

hillary won
hillary won
hillary won
hil...

LA Times is the only poll that ever has Trump ahead, not surprised it is also the poll with the highest MoE.

Also this poll was taken prior to the debate, 21/9 to 27/9.

This is some CTR-level shilling.

That poll is 21st - 27th. It's not a real post-debate poll.

Donald Trump, Peace Candidate

traditionalright.com/donald-trump-peace-candidate/

Trump: ‘The Best Person’ In Hillary’s Campaign ‘Is Mainstream Media’

breitbart.com/video/2016/09/26/trump-the-best-person-in-hillarys-campaign-is-mainstream-media/

How Trump won over a bar full of undecideds and Democrats

nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

I think Trump did well in the debate, Hillary was robotic.

But you are CTR-level shilling if you think the polls are "skewed", that shit was done and dusted in 2012.

Every poll apart from LA Times shows Hillary winning. Why? Mexicans, fucking Mexicans.

trump sounds sincere

hillary sounds like a fucking robot

Hilldog fucked up hard. I love Trump and I thought he did quite poorly--both of them did--but Hillary fucked up majorly.

>I call it "Trumped up, trickle down"
>THIS RAAAAAAYCIST LIE
>RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAYCIST BIRTHER LIE

Every single normal person I know watching this just thought that she sounded like a ranting old cunt, which, because muh patriarchy :^) is still worse than sincere, overly dominant man.

>People were SERIOUSLY suggesting Hillary won

LOL
O
L

>la times
fuck off

This was my first time realy seeing both of them speaking for longer periods of time.

Trump did great be verbally bashed her hard. made some mistakes, danced around some issues and what not, but they both did.

Besides robotic, hillary was just idiotic with great one liners like:
>Woman dont deserve equal pay unless they do as a good as job as men
as if that is a bad thing

>Stop and frisk is unconstituational because it doesnt work
just wow hillary, trumps reaction on that was golden.

The mad men won
praised be kek

This. Expect a slight drop for Trump in the next 4-5 days

ONE ANGRY LEAF

We already know Trump won in most of them.

but this is exactly how this poll works. it's a daily tracking poll that takes the average of results over the past seven days. it ticked up in the last 24 hours with new data. that's only possible if the new data is better for trump than the data from 7 days ago that's since expired.

Holy shit the latest polls are in!

It's over.

Can't solve all your problems by deleting them, Hillary.

MAGA by killing yourself.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!

WHO CAN STUMP HIM NOW??????????

The nagging wife/mother effect was very, very apparent, especially with her condescending smile.
It has to be a nervous tic the way she kept doing it every time Trump got under her skin.
It makes her look like a smug bitch who thinks less of you every time she does it though.

Oops, wrong again CTR!

:^)

That is how the poll works. I suggest you look at the methodology. It's a tracking poll.

It may not be reflected across the board since the result is within the margin of error (which will always be larger than normal with tracking polls). However, it's an incredibly good sign for Trump as this poll has been an excellent bellwether throughout the election.

I think it probably will be reflected across the board. Trump was mildly disappointing to his most hardcore supporters (eg. Breitbart and Cred Forums and such) because he didn't try to sleep that bitch like he went after Jeb, Cruz and Rubio. But he will have convinced a lot of on-the-fence and uninspired stay-at-home voters. First impressions are important, and he did a good job. Not perfect (hence the little bounce), but good enough. Notice how Clinton's numbers dropped by less than Trump's rose - that's because he wasn't going after her supporters, he was going after the people who haven't decided yet (and at this point, that's the wise move since 95% of people are already pretty much locked in).

He's got a great gameplan here, and it's working well. He'll probably go a bit harder on her in the 2nd to shore up support, and then unleash his absolute fury on her in the 3rd to grab a bunch of her NeverTrump and Bernie supporters. She'll be toast, and there's nothing she can do about it.

We are going to drag this man kicking and screaming into the White House. If we can meme trump the office, we can meme anyone. This is our training.

>The madman really did it he won the debate
Shill teams:
"Hillary won! Trump's nazi frogs are just hacking online polls!"
"Now they are hacking real opinion polls as well ...somehow! Hillary must have won!"
Trump lead remains ...
"OMG! They hacked the voters brains with meme magic!"

Russia always pays people to vote Trump in the LA Times poll to make I seem like he's winning. It's never accurate when compared to other polls.