Why was Clinton's debate performance so terrible? Does she have any chance of winning the next one, or is it over?

Why was Clinton's debate performance so terrible? Does she have any chance of winning the next one, or is it over?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/26/eight-examples-where-fact-checking-became-opinion-/
nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/27/lester-holt-asked-trump-15-questions-clinton-2-questions/
washingtonexaminer.com/in-debate-trump-gets-6-follow-up-questions-clinton-gets-none/article/2602939
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillarys campaign is like that ass

its bound to get fucked at some point

I'm a huge Trump fan but even I can't pretend Hillary wasn't the big winner of the debate

Kek

She could afford to be terrible because Trump wasn't very high energy or effective either, at least after the first half hour.

Eight examples where ‘fact-checking’ became opinion journalism

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/26/eight-examples-where-fact-checking-became-opinion-/

Lester Holt shows he doesn’t know the meaning of ‘impartial’

nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/

Lester Holt Asked Trump 15 Questions, Clinton 2 Questions

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/27/lester-holt-asked-trump-15-questions-clinton-2-questions/

In debate, Clinton gets no follow-up questions, Trump gets 6

washingtonexaminer.com/in-debate-trump-gets-6-follow-up-questions-clinton-gets-none/article/2602939

>sage

Please stop posting this pic

It makes my weewee feel weird

It was an actress, she did well considering she's somewhat new to this role, especially on such a big stage.

Lel

Where have all the shills gone?
Oh well, I'm sure they'll be back on October 9th

The anus was made for one thing and one thing only. It's an exit, not an entrance.

On Cred Forums and reddit

Nah actually it's pleasurable, but i think strictly homosexual in the rest of the animal kingdom.

She had to come out and appear to be aggressive, portray that she's a strong and tough fighter and not just a sick old lady.

Her biggest problem though is that people simply do not like her. Bill had charisma and a likeable personality, despite all of his other problems. Hillary also has a shitload of problems, perhaps even more than Bill, and on top of that she's simply unattractive with a real bitchy personality.

Libs are seeing this over and over, and a LOT of them will not vote for her. They don't want to listen to her raspy and screechy voice for the next four to eight years. They don't want to deal with her shitty personality. They don't want to be the "fall guy" for whatever scandal pops up next. They also don't want to suddenly commit suicide with multiple gunshots to the back of the head.

It's not worth it, and even the most hardcore Democrats are accepting the reality of not voting for Hillary in the upcoming election.

I agree with this. You could make the argument that Trump "lost" the debate by the traditional MSM "gotcha!!!" / popularity contest standard, but what I saw was Trump speaking from his heart, like a human, and Hillary Clinton being a smug robotic bitch. Nobody cares about policy, it's a referendum on Trump's personality, and he looked like the better person on Monday

Not to mention the fact that it's a genuinely popular perception that the moderators were biased

It's all over, she's finished.

Clinton almost blew here entire load. I think the only thing she forgot to squeeze in was the David Duke thing. However, the moment she brings up Duke Trump can fire back about Robert Byrd. She may never bring it up for this reason.

Trump purposely took it very easily on her. He let her make the first strike, miss, and now he go after her about Bills scandals, the Clinton Foundation, screwing Bernie out of the Nomination.

Trump literally said that he was holding a lot back at the end of the debate. The main thing against her as "You've had 30 years to change things, why should we believe that's you'd change anything now?" That will really strike a chord with older voters who remember when she first became a household name, yet never really accomplished anything noteworthy. He basically set the stage to go for the jugular in future debates. He made her show people what a smug, unlike able bitch she was. Now people are primed to see her get rekt

So you think that future is long and black?

it's only gay if you're fucking a guy. FAGGOT.

>long and black

The line at the welfare office?

Looks like sharon lee getting railed

oops...meant to post a pic of anna meares since mods get angry and ban based on those posts. and yes it's sharon lee

Hillary's voice is actually a lot more clear than and more pleasant to listen to than Trump's. She has better diction and tonality. I'm not voting for her or anything, but imagine Hillary reading stories to you, she'd make a great narrator. This is something you cannot argue with.

He's playing the left like they are children and they fall for it. He's lulling them into a false sense of security and in the last debate he'll rape her to death and then dismember her lifeless body.

At least she didn't collapsed. She did better than I expected.

I mean: she is still not in an hospital.

>Why was Clinton's debate performance so terrible?
she had to given drumpf a 'mercy round'... obviously, given how hilarious bad he was

>this post

Calm down gypsy cuck

Every news outlet agrees Hillary won though.

why are women so hot? It's unfair, it's like they keep telling me to try another time. I just want to stay alone forever.

lying gypsy how original

That doesn't mean shit.

They are so fucking biased that as long as she didn't faint or go into a coughing fit on stage, then no matter what they would declare her as the "winner" of the debate.

Everybody knew that outcome was going to happen.

She was a lot more coherent and wasn't so insecure about herself that she needed to defend herself non stop. Can't say the same about Trump. Watch the polls, she's up over 2,4%.

This first half hour meme needs to die.

Besides, most viewers left after the first half hour anyway.

They also all agreed that Trump would never get the nomination

>(((polls)))

Look up motte and bailey doctrine, "he lost the first 30 minutes" is the motte to the bailey of "he got BTFO the whole time"

Ask 100 random people on the street or on the internet who they will vote for, I can guarantee you less than 40 will say Trump.

Yes because they don't want to be called racist, your bantz need improvement

Wear a redneck cap and do the same thing. You will get the same outcome.

Remember guys, Trump never said that climate change was a Chinese hoax. He never said that.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en

Yep Trump sounded like a real human bean. She was typical robot politician bullshit. The best part is THIS WAS HER AT HER BEST. She pulled all the big guns on Trump at the first debate. He just buys his time. He said it pretty much by the I could say this line. Wait he will destroy her and she will snap or have a weird medical emergency.

False

It's also full of shit most of the time.

Tbh hillary didn't do anything to bring more voters to her side. I agree she didn't hurt herself but attacking trump doesn't make her seem more trustworthy. Trump missed opportunities to attack her but he didn't blow it like the media is saying. His hurdle was convincing people hes not crazy and he didn't help nor hurt himself. This debate likely won't change the polls.

Really makes you think

You fucking idiot, the people voted. ONCE.
Your fucking hillary shits aren't energized by your old bag of a candidate.

She won the first one handily, Trump looked like one of you faggots up there. Uncomfortable in a social situation.

Dat ass is so fat tho holy fuq

Yfw Lester Holt is a registered Republican.

Yfw Donald Trump is going to lose.

Do the world a favor and kill yourselves, guys

I know right? It looks like my oneitis, though, so I have very confused feelings about it

And of course Trump won, CTR out, etc.

PARKINSON'S TWITCHING AT THE DEBATE

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

PARKINSON'S TWITCHING AT THE DEBATE

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Donald kept sniffling and couldn't get enough water.

HEALTH SCARE HE PROBABLY IS DYING