Good morning, wagecuck

Good morning, wagecuck.

Another day, another dollar.

how many times did you masturbate last night, perma virgin?!

Good day frogposter.

Good morning, 400lb neet.

I've done maybe 15 minutes of work in the last two weeks and I'm sipping coffee now.

You know someone is happy with his life choices when he starts the same thread every day to justify them.

>tfw work from home master race

>wagecuck projecting

Camwhore slut!

Morning 300kg weeaboo.

How's your body pillow going? Hopefully not too crusty, you've only had this one for 3 days now.

Nice to see you haven't lost your virginity in the 32 years you've been alive.

SHUT THE FUCK UP KIKE

Cuck

is it jewish of german beer?

Keep telling yourself that.

>or

Wagecuckery would be miles preferable to the classes I'm stuck in now
at least I'd be getting paid and doing something I'm invested in somewhat

Prep the bull

tfw going to sleep right now and its 8AM. good night fellow NEET-friend

Wagecucks never learn do they

How are you better than a NEET then?

>g-guys I get paid to do jack shit!!! better than these unemployed NEET losers amiright

Waddup rabbi

REMOVE SWASTIKA remove swastika you are worst goy. you are the goy idiot you are the goy smell. return to europe. to our arab cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,germany we will never forgeve you. nazi rascal FUck but fuck zyklon B stink nazi SS..white genocide best day of my life. take a shower of aryan blood..ahahahahahGERMANY WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .third reich we kill the fuhrer , nazi return to your precious dresden….hahahahaha burned goy and nazi smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE SWASTIKA FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. Israel+ZOG+JIDF+anglo=kill aryans…you will ww2/ tupac alive in israel, tupac making album of israel . fast shekel tupac israel. we are rich and have jew gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink euro… you live in a cuck shed hahahaha, you live in sweden
tupac alive numbr one #1 in israel ….fuck the euro ,..FUCKk ashol goy no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the aryan farm aminal with rap magic now we the jew rule .ape of the zoo presidant harambe fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and hitler wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn try to kill god's chosen but instead gettings us clay. we will crush u lik a skull of pig. israel greattst countrey

>Just got Masters
>Already got job working for the Fed Gov in Seattle WA
>75k a year

fug yeah

You're welcome to try to make it in the wild so you're not oppressed by your employer offering you better options than shooting arrows at squirrels.

Wrong board, robot.

>Wagecuck tears abound

Time to lift, meditate, and eat a healthy breakfast before beginning a fruitful day of study and leisure. What are you wagecucks up to today? I expect you're all rushing to your cuckcubes down at the office, right?

I'm in a similar situation. Work in IT, literally can't remember the last time I did real work at work. Every few days I'll do a small task or something. The last time I genuinely had an extended period of hard work was months ago.

If I was a lazy asshole then this would be paradise, but unfortunately I have dreams, so I'm trying to get out of this corporate shithole ASAP.

geez

you're just butthurt because you can't get any shekels from him

Because healthy minded and bodied people visit Cred Forums

>Time to lift, meditate, and eat a healthy breakfast before beginning a fruitful day of study and leisure.

I find it quite comical that you don't seem to realize that your habit of starting and posting in these threads every day is a dead giveaway of what you really do with your time.

>he thinks I made the thread

Do you see the IDs next to the post number, Schlomo?