World War 3 will likely be fought over fag/tranny rights

>World War 3 will likely be fought over fag/tranny rights
i want off this gay earth right fucking now

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/item/22189-obama-spent-700-million-promoting-homosexuality-overseas-and-bought-ill-will
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, don't get off this gay earth right now. At least wait until the world war and throw your life to the right cause. Hell you might even survive and get to see the glorious new world we'll create after defeating these fags.

Disagreed
It will be russia/ india/ ... multicultural vs US/ EU """multicultural"""

>stuck fighting on the wrong side
If this war were to start then you can bet the fags will win by sheer number

lets kill them would be better. making example out of them

There's still a large population internationally that hates gays.

that might be true but in western countires we'll be stuck on the side of the homo worshippers

>At least wait until the world war and throw your life to the right cause.
Now what the fuck would that be? To become an insurgent? To fight with EU/Nato against Russia? To fight as a traitor on Russia's side?

It will be the Globalist Superstate(One World Government) vs Nationalist Coalition(Independent Nations of the World)

And the war will devastate an entire generation of young men, like WW1 and 2 on steroids. Plus it will probably go nuclear

Imagine this:

Evening
Gay army camp
One soldier starts jerking off, because he has needs
Other soldiers spot him and make HUUGE orgy containing all faggots from the army

Then surprise attack happens and all are killed

How faggots would resist fucking in orgy?
They are animals, so I don't see how this couldn't happen

not important enough really.

Bull. Homosexuals make up 2% of the U.S. population. You might argue they have a lot of supporters, but those people are most apathetic, "yeah, sure, let's have gay marriage if they'll shut up"-types. The number of fag-worshippers who'd fight for them (and by fight, I mean a war, not retweet stuff) is a lot smaller than dank corners of the Internet like tumblr would have you believe.

you don't think the west in it's current state holds fags in the highest regard? sure m8

>still buthurt over clay

looks like you have already made your decision, faggot.

Most whites only tolerate gays. No one will die for annoying fags.

by a lot you mean about 60% of the population in the US right? that's a ridiculous amount of people to support something like this

On a geopolitical scale it really is small beans, to think it fosters as much volition as say an economic collapse is pretty laughable, m8 .

>>World War 3 will likely be fought over fag/tranny rights

Yeah I'm gonna sit that one out. Have fun kids.

Fag + Tranny VS Islamic sharia.

In the shit vs shitskins
In the brown vs brown
My feelings vs my goats
Sodomy vs pedophilia

>your countrymen voted for this man in 2 elections
thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/item/22189-obama-spent-700-million-promoting-homosexuality-overseas-and-bought-ill-will

I want to fucking buy an M60 right now.

you win

>thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/item/22189-obama-spent-700-million-promoting-homosexuality-overseas-and-bought-ill-will
lol terrible source have a nice day.

It doesn't. Our """liberals""" have already turned on the gays. It's already viewed as politically incorrect for gays to speak out against islam. Considering that Islam breeds at 10x the rate of natives and gays never make up a larger than 2% of the population. its going to be good old West Vs East.

For now, the faggots have what they want and are comfortable. First the men will join the right as the man hating dykes throw them out. The dyke's movement will then collapse because gay men spend the most by far on LGTB activism. They'll shoot themselves in the face, but by the time they do we'll have so many more problems to deal with than buggery and scissoring.

sounds like you're defending the long legged mack daddy there bud.

>so many more problems
you are honestly spitting out arguments that have been repeated so many times that it sounds like liberal logic at this point.

If there is a WW3, it's going to be a nuclear exchange. We've still got more than enough to end humanity. If there isn't an exchange in the next 15 - 20 years, there never will be one.
>which is sad becasue theism has to end somehow

>fags are bad when they're no skinhead Cred Forums faggots

fags are bad no matter what "political opinions" they might have

stralia for the win

Satan trips speak the demonic truth

We're likely not going to have a WW3. If it doesn't kick off in the next ten years, it's not going to happen.

You aren't very well read are you ?

fuck off peng

I see what you mean but you can't possibly know what the distant future holds for us. also i hope that >theism was a typo of atheism

if being "well read" means sympathising with spreaders of disease and death then i guess not

>that flag
>that post

based Cred Forumsand