>other implyings

faggot like you coming here thinking they actually understand someting like:

hUrR dUrR dRuMpF btFo

huehuehuehueuhe

reddit.com

nothing bad then. more newfags to bait

I do.

It was beautiful

Came onto pol during those days to see what was up with those guys.

Oh yeah that was an impressive feat of stoicism.

arguable

>Giant political event happens
>People more active on political board

But come back when beloved leader Clinton declares social media a vital national interest and discovers that the first amendment isn't that important anyway..

/reddit9k/ period newfag here

Nice source

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/activity/

The big peak is Paris shooting

why is there no 2013 data
zimzam trial was the golden age

People come for the rare Trumps and stay for the casual racism.

More normies though the door will result in more redpilled people.

Trump was a mistake.

Cred Forums would be dead by now if it wasn't for trump

>trump loses drop
>implying

*Stands and salutes towards Buckingham Palace for the fallen*
Rule Britannia

please kill yourself, leaf

fuck off back to r eddit

No it isnt

We have the worst form of cancer the entire site has ever seen in trump general. A literal political campaign with static presence that does it for free

Unfettered, unapologetic relationship with reddit. Newfags fundamentally don't comprehend why we ever disliked reddit. This is likely because most of them actually came from there.

And then theres that our current state is the worst level of discourse the board has ever seen, even for an election season. The politics of course match the candidate the board favors, which is to be expected. Yet the amount of shilling lacking introspection is worse still than any election we've seen.

There's also the new group of literal retards that would otherwise be home on /x/, probably all underage.

And last is the amount of foreign scum (ypu) on here bringing their terrible opinions from their terrible countries with them

flags and IDs were the best thing to happen to this board

i'm pretty sure us winning was a factor in moot selling the site

>pol is now reddit

They'll only catch the same virus we did

been here since spring 2014
your post is a lie and is shit

yuhav2besomean?

people really need to sage more when posting in shit threads

>since 2014
Lol

And no you fucking leaf, it's the truth

Yeah he couldnt leash the beast of his own creation

The rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

Why didn't we listen?

Pre-gamergate "old" Cred Forumslack here.

In those days, you could choose your flag, which indicated your preferred political ideology, on the US political spectrum of course. Nazi was actually one of them, and plenty of the posters used it unironically. I mostly used the don't step on snek flag.

Mostly Hitler and merchant type posting in those days. This board is practically normie now compared with back then.

IDEA: posts do not automatically bump a thread. there is an option to "unsage" but you have to either ask or check the rules to know what it is

>Donald
>The delegates

This guy knows what's up.

>2014
Wow, so I guess you're an oldfag then. You don't even remember fucking /new/, you little piece of shit, let alone anything that might resemble the essence of long-gone Cred Forums.

Trump supporters ruined Cred Forums

Go back to "reddit"

hello fellow hackers

Wow, the redditor doesn't like anonymity. What a fucking shocker.

GUYS!

Meme trader here. I invested in memes from Cred Forums back in 2013 and have enjoyed the dividends of this risk ever since. Reporters from all over contact me to buy rare Pepes and even Winter-chans and gamer gate bants.

I can show you how to turn your memes into COLD, HARD CASH. All I require is for you to post your rarest, dankest Pepes.

That's a male skull isn't it?

The pepe and praying to kek start was really cringy, but I knew we jumped the shark when I saw people defending Trump's statement on No Fly, No Buy.

Old Cred Forums would have never accepted an inch of gun control.

Newfags don't remember constant mutt romnney dicksucking

We need Cred Forums harbor 2.0 after the election and go back to our nat-soc roots.
Prove me wrong.

flags are retarded, id's dont add anything to discussion

Sage isn't public anymore.
sage