twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's always propaganda.

I don't know but we've past it.

when it says things you dont like, obviously

op pic is propaganda
it changes the narrative
it bends facts
it outright lies
all ot make one particular person stand out in a far more positive way than originally, in an attempt to convince people who don't know much about this person that this is their saviour and hero in a time of dire need, this particular special person has the ability to solve all their woes

This

Good post Norway

What do you think is written in your history books?

Wouldnt all this be propaganda too? Everyones art was doing the same thing but to wrongfully paint her as a unpresidential cumslut

When their articles contain opinions rather than just hard facts, or when they leave out certain facts because those would make their favored side look bad.

Basically everything is. It's really hard to write a news article that is 100% neutral to begin with and nowadays they don't even try anymore

when they produce a lolicon comic and spam it everyday to you and say that you are a pedo because they made a comic then broadcast it to national News.

>Michelle Markel
>Murkel

>LeUyen Pham
>Senpai
Memes

>Murkel
*meant Merkel

Because the real agenda here is the normalization of pedophilia.

I baffles me how people don't see this. It is the next step in the degeneracy ladder.

>tfw no shota Trump comic

In news it's when it tries to be biased or present a story in a certain light. Or frame it somehow.

Here is a useful guide developed by the Institute of Propaganda Analysis in the US in the 1940s
peopleof.oureverydaylife.com/seven-techniques-propaganda-11570.html

youtube.com/watch?v=QlE0g3MYMaw
A great video about this book.

In America...

It's always propaganda. Our 4th estate crumpled decades ago.

We've surpassed soviet style propaganda that's for sure

When the facts are utilized to narrow you towards one particular political agenda.

That's true. This shit is similar to Lenin propaganda.

At every point
There won't be ever non-judgmental media ever
Even if journalists were robots, their past experience would make them report on facts, that they would think thanks to that experience are important
Why should we bother with being non-judgmental ever?

thumbnail is lewd

When it goes from omitting truth; to outright deception... and when that deception becomes palpable; and has a negative effect on society.

For instance:

Work hard and you can be anything - is well acceptable propaganda.

Everything is filled with ideology *sniff*.

thought same

They have always been propaganda.

Why don't you know this op?

Saw a thread a while ago where someone edited all the pages from this book.

what does road ham mean and why do they keep calling hillary clinton the road ham clinton?

i agree HotRod Rodham sounds better

we need more Hilloliposting

lol spam hillarys twitter with this shit

Media propaganda is all she has because she is a soulless goblin whose life energy is rapidly dissipating. She must feed on more political power or she will disappear from the space-time continuum.

God damn I love him