AND I GUESS THATS WHY THEY CALL IT THE BLUES

AND I GUESS THATS WHY THEY CALL IT THE BLUES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg
scribd.com/document/325392290/MN-Sept-25-v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>tfw he's actually going to win and the wall is going to be built.

>Americans need to be pointed out how many points Trump is ahead

Hey man

That's pretty hard math 47 and 43 aren't even numbers that can be counted from nicely

what does CD1 and CD2 mean?

>Missouri - Leans Trump
I'm not even American but I know that Missouri is not a Trump 'lean' but a full-blown landslide

Where is this crap taken from

Congressional District 1/2. Those two states split their EVs based on who wins which district.

Congressional District 1 and Congressional District 2.

It's basically like the state is split into two in terms of how it votes.

So if CD1 votes democrat but CD2 votes republican, CD2 gives its electoral votes to the republicans.

Congressional district. Unlike other states, you can actually win a congressional district and get 1 electoral vote, but lose the state and the other person gets the rest.

all those traditionally blue states in a toss up, wew

>He's actually going to win
I don't even care about the politics at this point, i just want to see all those sanctimonious faggots have a breakdown.

HE'S GOING TO WIN BIGLY

WE GOT THIS BOYS

P-POLL IS RIGGED BY R-RACIST Cred Forums HACKER

F-FUCK DRUMPF

Real Clear Politics, producing (((objective))) results based on averaging the (((polls)))

Georgia is also listed as a toss-up despite not having been contested for months, while Rhode Island is "likely Clinton" despite her only having a lead of 3 in the only recent poll.

Looks like the eternal finn was wrong, again.

DELET THIS

>PA: +1 C
>MI: +3 C
>MN: Tie
>IL: +6 C

Who else /going to try to get a job working on the wall/ here?

Imagine getting to tell your grandkids you helped build the great wall of Trump one day. That feel is what America is all about.

Maybe 10 years ago but not anymore.

Building a wall financially makes no sense, at this point I think even Trump knows that. Besides people will find a way around the wall, they will dig or fly over it illegally.

He'd have you build it on the wrong side.

The hacker known as Cred Forums is hacking in preparation for hacking diebold voting machines in November.

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg

Get it together New York, you'd think the latest bomber would've redpilled some people.

I hate that she's gonna win my state

Could it be that people are so sick of "small 300 acre house in the country, you know" (((people))) running the show that they will, as Trump said, vote for him even if she shot someone in the head in Times Square?

>Building a wall financially makes no sense
Sure it does, or did you forget Mexico is paying for it you CTR retard?

And it's almost like you're willfully ignoring how many American jobs a 2000 mile long wall will create.

Nj here

Minus nigger cities, all pro trump

No lie like Reagan in 80

I love it when a plan comes together

You mean Canada? Good, we need to keep those faggots out too.

But no I was implying I'd fly down to Arizona or something.

I may rather have a. Or there wall than southern

At least illegal Mexicans add something and even a little spice but Canada literally offered nothing

CTR avoiding this thread like it's the truth

KILLARY BTFO

>polls
>@ Cred Forums

S H U T I T D O W N

MN here,
suddenly seeing trump signs.

>illegal mexicans add something
Yeah, a shit ton of crime and billions of debt.

You parasites provide nothing but a burden and you have to go back.

If only California did that. This state is redder than China's flag.

>born too late to explore the world
>born too early to explore the universe
>born just in time to join an anonymous shitposting anime board in using numerical ouija and memetic majick to summon an Ancient Egyptian God of Chaos and Darkness to elect a businessman and former reality show host into presidency.
It's been quite a ride lads.

It's big league

>Minnesomalia
>Toss up

Jeb! landslide.

>So I told the Democratic Party to abandon the White vote... and they actually did it the absolute madmen!

God i love this timeline

>Hillary wins debate
>Trump wins election
pottery

>ignoring 75% of the vote

What could go wrong ? :^)

>building the border fence that has already been approved by congress for years is impossible
You were only pretending to be retarded?

They aren't laughing anymore.

Pretty sure you guys have gotten sick of the best talker, because thats literally all they are good at when they get into office. They also seem to eventually start breaking down if if if if if if okie doke.

>75%
Im guessing that includes people who think they are white?

The Missouri poll that RCP shows from Spet 15th has Trump up +13.

There has been one more recent Missouri poll on the 25th which has Trump up +9.

I'm not sure why RCP has Missouri "leaning" Trump, those are pretty clear leads.

Missouri has gone red the past 5 elections, not sure what you feel has significantly changed in the past decade. Its not a solid red state but it clearly leans red.

>TFW I have prepared a linux usenet botweb and I have already hacked most electronic voting machines in swing states to ensure a garry johnson victory and even if I get caught it will already be too late because he will legalize NAP his first day in office

Nj here too. I've seen nothing but pro trump signs during my commutes. Even one that said "hillary for prison 2016" kek

>Gary "No one ill illegal" Johnson

It's not even ignoring, it's been structured to actively oppose white peopl. Kike Wasserman-Schultz is open about her hatred of white males and specifically built the current Democratic party as a party designed to marginalize then.

Their strategy was that they'd keep enough cuck white votes by simply screaming racist and homophobe at them until they were shamed enough to vote against their best interests.

BETWEEN YOU AND ME I CAN HONESTLY SAY
THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER

I thought it was the darkest but it was just meme testing our devotion

Praise him, long live the god-emperor

Lol we don't care nigger

Wall is getting built

No, since blacks don't vote the % of white voters higher than the % of white population.

It worked for Israel, and those jews know a thing or two about money.

Where is our loop of Clinton and Shaq shoulder bouncing at each other?

Having illegal immigrants financially makes no sense. We could make several walls with the same amount of money we spend on those free loaders.
Also fly over? Are you regarded? Are they going go have some operation Marqueta Garden?

>Massachusetts from safe Clinton to likely
wew lad you know she's fucked if she can barely hold fucking Massachusetts

Don't forget
>Minnestoa is tied
>Chicagoland only +6

counter-ctr bump

The first poll to actually take into account the debate (dornsife is weekly, not really daily) was the morning consult that showed a 5 point drop for Trump post debate

>minnesota is tied
N-NANI

scribd.com/document/325392290/MN-Sept-25-v2
From Gravis, aka "the only pollster that didn't miss of the primaries by 10+ points"

why contain it?

Source?

embarrassing for the pollsters eh?

Allow me to break out an oldie, but goodie just for (You)... so you can know why you sound stupid to us...

>aforementioned goodie related

They don't care when the media will just point to CNN's poll and say Clinton savaged him anyway.
The entire system is betting on a Clinton victory to save their credibility and continue working as state propaganda agents.

Wow a few dozen people will get over the wall as opposed to millions better not even bother lol

>Why lock your door when they'll just go in through a window?

Its like 85% white. Definitely plausible
>inb4:BUT IT DIDNT EVEN GO RED FOR RAYGUN!!
thats because mondale was from Minnesota

OY VEY MOSHE IF TRUMP WINS THERE WILL BE LITTERALLY SS TROOPS MARCHING DOWN THE STREETS!

Nothing to see here folks, totally not rigged or anything

I hope to be one of them

whats the sample size on this

Are you blind?

yes

About 33% less than it was last time.

Yes. Arabs and I think Indians are included as white (Caucasian).

Trump winning across all age groups AFTER the debate
*GULP*
Michael Moore was right, it's over

Don't forget about the power of St. Louis and Kansas City

with that said I'm 100% sure that everyone outside of those 2 main cities will walk through fire and brimstone to vote Trump, which is still the vast majority of the state population

And greater percentage democrats lel.

Trump is tied with illary in Minnesota
Maybe they will uncuck themselves after being culturally enriched

Saved.

the swede diaspora is troubling
what is it with swedes and black dick

Гaимc мaи лyкc бaд

cyka blyat :DDDDDDDDDDd