DO YOU WANT TO STOP THE WEST SPIRALLING OUT OF CONTROL

Then listen the fuck up. Here is what you need to be doing. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO PIC RELATED TO MAKE A BETTER WORLD.

You need to be false-flagging as an INSANE leftist. Normal people do not respond well to any sort of logic. They are entirely brainwashed and have drunk far too much kool-aid.

However, everyone has a breaking point in their conditioning. By pretending to be a leftie and approaching it from this angle, you can break them as you suggest insane shit.

Then, you will have converted them to our cause quicker than logic ever could. They will go and find logic on their own after they start questioning things.

So far i have found the following to be effective false-flags.

>Push tranny shit to the extreme. Explains itself.

>Go full statist, suggest the government should take away people's property rights. Suggest parents don't have the right to raise their kids. Subtly link together government mass surveillance and other orwellian programs with immanent threats to people's parental and property rights. FULL COMMIE.

>Don't make it seem like it's a problem, suggest we need to go deeper down the rabbit hole. Eventually everyone breaks and switches in the other direction, reverse psychology style.

>Refer to ANYONE making more money than yourself as an evil capitalist exploiting the system. Make it seem as absurd as possible.

>Suggest there is nothing wrong with women exploring their own bodies, it's empowering. Suggest women do insane shit to be "empowering".

>Feminists are already suggesting the age of consent be raised to 25. Yes, it's a thing. Go along with them and suggest it should be even HIGHER. Get people outraged at feminist insanity. Suggest that anyone under 35 should not have sex.

>Go full open borders, mention we need to take in 50 TIMES THE REFUGEES and call them a racist if they disagree. Deny all crimes of refugees and name call the normie.

MAKE SURE EVERY CUNT HERE SEES THIS. IF YOU WANT TO STOP IT, YOU MUST OUT-JEW THEM.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s
youtube.com/watch?v=0gSbiMinYzY
youtube.com/watch?v=FbFg7F1N0XY
youtube.com/watch?v=2rB4QkAorYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SEND MOAR REFUGEES ! DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN !

Bump. This thread has some potential.

Exactly. If degeneracy is not ACCELERATED people will accept it as normal.

We need to go nuts and shove too much, too quickly down their throats.

It's simple psychology. It is the ONLY way to make normies cough and say "wait that's not right".

We have to force more koolaid down their throat.

You didn't already do this to counter-argue leftist talking points?

If you managed to scrounge enough people to do this it could work. It would be a long term campaign though, something you're probably in the wrong place for.

Self hating white propaganda is a thing in every country, normalizing of faggotry, pushing white girls to not have kids and work or fuck niggers is normal now

Go fuck yourself the west is nothing but a degenerate piece of shit that should die

I do it in real life too. I pretend to be a communist in melbourne and agitate other commies to say even more insane things.

It makes normies DISGUSTED with them.

Even just on a regular level.

If you have a family member you want to redpill quick, don't go full right wing.

You go the other way and pretend to be an insane leftie.

Eventually they will crack and you can reveal the truth to them.

I'm posting this so more people understand the psychology at play here and do it.

>those soulless doll eyes
kill whitey

who is this fluid druid?

Exactly my fucking point hans.

All that shit is NORMAL now. Know why? Because they've had fucking 50 years to stagnate it into the population as normal.

Imagine if that all happened in ONE YEAR.

People would flip out. They can't take that much koolaid so fast.

The only way is to be forcing more koolaid down their throat, faster than ever.

WE ONLY NEED TO KILL EVERY JEW (this includes OP)

Not only that, what's weird is when migrants go there, they end up being degenerated as well. I'm sure someone will use this to their advantage and export the degeneracy to the whole world.

The thing is leftists are so stupid that this will backfire and they'll actually do these things.

Trying to false meme the world for the greater good of ensuring we never get this close to full retard again.

I don't know for sure, but the CIA might actually be already doing this

Related THREAD.

let me give you cunts an example of my work.

i've infiltrated communist alliance groups here and a while ago this man killed a home invader who had a child rape conviction and was breaking into his daughter's home.

i got my leftist "friends" and told them how we needed to be protesting black lives matter.

See, the rapist who broke in was an aboriginal.

I then convinced a ton of lefties to do a big rally campaigning against people having the right to defend themselves and POOR INNOCENT abos.

Then, the rally happened, the cops beat us down as they should have (good lads) and the newspapers reported on it.

People were disgusted when they found out we were defending a fucking child rapist just because he was abo.

Normies flipped out and i'm sure i redpilled a few thousand of those cunts.

See above. We WANT to convince them of their own delusions. It helps us.

It's caused by the jews. Kill every jew before they kill you.

I can't pretend to be that much of a worm, even to anonymous people.

That's a good idea my chum, but I hate leftists so vehemently that I would rather kill myself than spout their propaganda.

I appreciate the sentiment and would like to help, but I would rather people think I'm a racist fascist than a degenerate leftist.

that logic

Screenshotting everything ITT to call you shills out wherever I find you.

You have to. It sickens me to say the shit i do, to pretend to be a communist...but i do it for the GREATER GOOD.

see I was instrumental in bringing black lives matter to australia and it has backfired brilliantly. Quite a few normies associate us leftists with defending a child rapist because of it.

You must swallow your pride for the greater good and the next generation. They need us to do god's work and sacrifice ourself to have any chance for hope.

>YOU MUST OUT-JEW THEM.

OK, mate. You have successfully identified shitposts.
It's normal for this board. For every quality post, there will be much crap.

Also, I've done my bit for the white race; two kids and a third on the way. Wife is Scottish, I'm English.
Spread your seed lad. Make children.
Do it for Her Majesty.

Ok, but HOW!!

How do we kill them?

There's 11 million jews in the USA alone.

Even if we started shooting them, it would take over 200 years to hire hitmen and effectively kill them all.

We need a more realistic solution than just "kill every jew"

We need to destroy their infrastructure and power, then to turn the government against them.

The key is getting corrupt politicians to realize they are better off WITHOUT the jew than with it. Then they will do something about them.

And this has to be done in various contries simultaneously.

Essentially nat soc movements all over the world.

We whites are clever when we focus, our geniuses are just wasting their time inventing cool new toys for the jew bankers to use to increase their power. Our goal must be to recruit our geniuses.

we won't use it here, you dolt

Did you even get the point of this plan?

We all have our places.

Perhaps when the time comes and we can form militias here in Aus you'd be willing to join the fight as a proud defender of the white race?

>Exactly. If degeneracy is not ACCELERATED people will accept it as normal.

You underestimate our ability to get used to anything. They'll only realize we've gone too far after it is too late to do anything about it.

We just need one Canary in the coalmine, one Western country to fuck itself over completely and experience civil war to serve others as a warning. Sweden fits the bill perfectly, France could work too.

What's to say that if our actions lead to a great uprising, we aren't shunned or punished for co-operating with the leftists?

Wait a minute....
>dat nose
>these teeth
>those eyes
>dat curly hair

c-c-could it be...?

Simple solution.

Social revolution of the white man. Remove all authority figures, jew or not. Any who might remain will forever try to bring us down.

Anybody who is in a political or high economic position is likely our enemy. Get rid of them all.

So.... what half of Cred Forums has been doing since the debate?

incentive/push them to Israel.

That's easier said than done though. Then again, if Jews are facing a hostile atmosphere in the nation, being paranoid they'll choose to flee there.

>Suggest that anyone under 35 should not have sex.

No, it would be seen as obvious trolling. 25 would sound more plausible.

I suppose, I always knew this kind of thing is what the Marxists feared, their plan was to take it slow and then their pawns betrayed them and began pushing their degeneracy to hard, and people (including me) got wise to their tricks.

Some sacrifices need be made. Future of the white world, or our lives?

We are men, giving our lives in war for what we love is what we have been doing for centuries.

If the men of the 50's were given one year to accept what we accept as normal today, they would vomit and rise up.

The only reason we accept it is because we've had over 50 years now to accept it.

We need to be doing lightning war.

I fear that happening every day. I pretend to be a full communist irl, for the greater good.

If i get bashed by right wing lads wanting to do the right thing, so be it.

I'm doing what needs to be done to change the population's mind on these insane freaks and save the future for children.

I want safe schools stopped (idk if you've heard about it) and the only way to get it stopped is to go MORE INSANE with it and make parents afraid.

Then they'll react.

> tfw it's better to suck dick for 5 hours

Fuck the safe schools shit. That is something we need to push hard on. If they get control of the kids, then we will be working for nothing. They'll just drift back towards the leftist 'moderation'.

this actually works, straya

my brother-in-law is a retarded faggot who can't take shit seriously and tries to IRL troll people who say shit he doesn't agree with, or who try to tell him what to do

i long ago figured out that the only way to fight retards is to make them uncomfortable with retardation

funny you call it out-jewing, as I called it out-joeing (for lack of his real name) joe.

there is no way to better-convince someone of the error of their ways than by making them uncomfortable with their own ideas vs showing them how uncomfortable you are with them.

trying to show them the truth exposes your vulnerability and only emboldens lefties that WELL YEAH IM FOR THIS SHIT BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!

I don't care where you use it, I'll call you out in it.

Can you give us an example?

this, but this starts with seizing the culture

we need a way and a place to discuss this shit in depth

You can't manufacture a hostile atmosphere without destroying their media subversion programs though.

Whites wont rally to kill jews en masse unless they are made aware of the scams they've been subject to since 1945, and even before.

The problem with us whites is we have a large proportion of plebeian minds, which have allowed for us to develop the things we have. The advantage we have is we have the largest percentage of geniuses, and the highest outleir IQ's.

The plebeian mind issue though is hard to get around, since the average ashkenazi jew in the USA is a tad more clever than our average white. All this being said, the average white outlier mind is much smarter and more accomplished than the average jewish mind.

What we need is to get the best white minds to solve this problem. And given there's about a billion whites, there's about 10 million white geniuses we can utilize.

That's almost the entire population of jews in the USA.

All whites need to do is specialize that intellectual power and the jews are toast.

no i agree.

i've been saying irl that safe schools is a good thing because it teaches kids to be more tolerant of gay, trans and pedo rights.

by lumping the pedo in there, people FREAK out.

it also helps that they'll go off and google on their own that it was actually made by pedophiles and FREAK THE FUCK OUT.

The plan is to redpill the normies, by getting leftists to flip the shit out and going even more retarded than they already are.
Leftists are too far gone, they can never be swayed. But they are really only a tiny fraction, whilst very vocal and completely backed by powerful NGOs and the jew media.
They are lost causes and would be nobodies, rotting in insane asylums, if we manage to rile up the normies enough.

Not strictly speaking. If we completely and utterly within period of a generation, annihilate our opponents, we can effectively erase them from history. What we need is the massive downslide to wake everyone up, then we fan the flames and let the glorious path of nationalism and white supremacy restabilise the world.

ATTENTION EVERYONE

/r/changemyview is a good place to start. I made a thread on this earlier but no one posted.

Basically its a place where people want you to change their views. Use OP's list and make CMVs(changemyviews) for them.

Although they will get taken down if you don't make further arguments when others try to change your view.

This is the only place where normies are forced to use logic, so they will instantly get redpilled, those who don't have reddit accounts should make them and upvote the dumb shit we post.

if anyone does more use these images pls

I've seen feminists making posts about fearing for their lives because a man is in the room. eg: staffroom. with them, so it should be taken to the next level and men should require consent to enter a room containing fewer than three women, and men should not be allowed to enter empty rooms so as not to deny the space to women who wish to enter.

>IT IS YOUR DUTY TO PIC RELATED TO MAKE A BETTER WORLD.
make up at that age means she is beyond hope

You know what, why do we even allow these raping menaces to live with us civilised women.
We should build camps to send these white men to so they cannot spacerape us anymore.

This seems like it would backfire in an incredibly destructive way.

Feminists are already trying to push all of this you can't be crazier than an SJW don't even bother trying, they cannot be parodied they have already gone too far off the reservation.

FUCK OFF JEW

>by getting leftists to flip the shit out and going even more retarded than they already are.

Then turn their life to shit. Make them house refugees in their own homes. Make their kids share their lunch with 40 years old asylum seekers. Flood their schools with illiterate kebabs and niggers.

They only support those policies because they feel insulated from the consequences. Make them directly bear the cost and risk of mass immigration and they'll get redpilled pretty fast.

Right on. Gas the Kikes. They are the reason for all our problems. Think about it, there is a reason they are hated in every community they are a parasite of

>Feminists
>push all of this

They can't do shit in their Tumblr safe-spaces. As men we have far more unity when we set our minds to something.

This and only this.

Everything the jewish OP posted is a direct result of jewish influence. Once the jews are gone we will recover.

What's the risk, if we do nothing we're going to the same place, but if we speed up the progression we can awaken a nationalist revolution.

We don't have to do any of this actually, just get somebody inside a public elementary school and have them grab a set of lesson plans.

thats what we want

you are right.

want to know how to get people angry at jews?

make it seem like they can do no wrong. defend them from HORRIBLE crimes.

eventually, normies will crack and hate jews.
what do you think will be more effective, my plan or trying to logically explain to a dumb fuck normie why jews are evil.

>no replies

I guess I'll just make another thread linking to this one.

We need to start somewhere. Look at France. As soon as a few jews got attacked they all started fleeing to Israel. Once all the jews are located in spot we can unleash about 1000 nukes and h-bombs until the area is uninhabitable for another 6 million years.

ONLY IN THE ABSENCE OF JEWS WILL THE WEST KNOW TRUE PEACE AND PROSPERITY.

>a direct result of jewish influence

What do you mean by that ?

youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

i read your shit mate, it's a good idea.

we need to be redpilling as many people as quickly as possible. no time to waste.

see

Nah, I'd rather go straight for the jewgular than around it. Directly going for the source is always better than going around it. As long as the jews are around they will have enough dumb shits to support them. The people supporting them are born followers anyhow. They'd just as much follow Hitler or anyone, but it needs to be forced down their throats and fighting jews on their own terms (through media manipulation and marketing) won't work. The only good jew is a dead jew.

That killing a jew is self-defence for a white person in their respective homelands.

This surely can't backfire badly

Killing everyone in political or economic power would go a long way. As a bonus you get rid of anyone who might try and stop you.

>based ausbro acknowledges you

thanks fampai, lets make the West great again

you don't understand, the moment you tell a normie a jew is behind all this other crap they shut down due to conditioning and tell you to fuck off.

but if you start saying all this pedophilia, rape, spending our tax dollars is FANTASTIC and you're so thankful the jews are here to help us do it....the normie vomits and becomes redpilled without you saying shit.

no it can't backfire actually.

we are so far down the rabbit hole the only way out is to fight. see the above for why you cannot use conventional tactics like logic anymore. people are too brainwashed.

they've been taking 50 years of leftie koolaid, you need to make them choke, not pump their stomach.

That's the plan.

Public support for leftist insanity is already at the tipping point. We only need to push them so much farther and the whole thing comes crashing down.
Once the dam breaks there will be no going back.

I think we already did it, btw. Leftism is already dead.
We now just have to wait for the flood to hit, the pendulum to swing back all the way.
It won't be long, brothers.

Are you showing disrespect to The Queen?
Watch yourself, Kraut.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s

>mfw denmark is skype free, because they all moved to sweden after operation weserübung. Sweden is now fucked, danesmark isn't

Yep. Just a little bit more, as i've been doing in real life.

Normies don't react well to pedo shit being shoved down their throat.

The pendulum will swing back, we just need to give it a bit of a shove so the left cannot recover and make itself more moderate to win back voters.

We need to portray the left as pure insanity.

Sleeping, watering my garden, playing with the cat.
I haven't watched the debate yet because Hillary Clinton and Trump make me feel ill.
A strong urge to puke.
I'm serious. They both provoke a gag reflex and acidic bile.

so simple, senpai.
we attack the jewish communities specifically in their villages, where they have a non stop supply of untainted pure jew food.
they poison the fucking lot of us while they continue to live a street over with wholesome healthy food.

all we do is let a few of us sacrifice ourselves for the greater good, I can honestly say im not too far from that point.

>walk into jewish village in a major city
>open fire into crowd
>cry out in anger and loathing for what the soulless men have done to our people
>completely change the course of white history

>By making all the retarded whites hate us and love the jews because they're 'victims'

You need to rethink that plan a bit.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND CONTRIBUTE IDEAS

cheers mate

Good luck, the whole reason it works is because you can't tell the difference between this strategy and regular retarded leftism.

this plan is not for redpilling but for winning, my friend.

if 1 or 2 or 3 whites did this, jews would fly back to their self promised land for fear of the white uprising

why do you take the long route? just take a shortcut as breivik did

It worled for me. Was a centre-left "anti-racist" feminist. Absurd things like this is what got me fed up with nogs, immigrants, feminists and socialism. I am a living example that it works. Never thought I'd say it, but shitposting may be the last weapon of defence for western civilization.

Not trying to redpill either. Kill ALL political and economic powers. Problems are solved on every level. Redpilling is a positive side effect.

>I am a living example that it works.
Not for long. Sweden is done for. It was nice knowing you. Thanks for the meatballs and shitty furniture, I guess.

I would add throwing pedophiles into the LGBT crap in order to demonize their ideologies. They should be protected citizens under the liberals.

Lefties should be pushing bans on white people having kids unless it's a white woman with non white man. Piss more white men off.

Kikes are but a tool to a more sinister creature. The demiurge. We need to expand beyond the confines of this reality. We are infinite, yet the demiurge prisoned us here for whatever purpose he has in his mind.

I know my plan is crazy, friend. but what if SWIM walks into a jewish village with an ar15 and a t shirt that says
JEWS KILLED 100 MILLION WHITE CHRISTIANS
1917-1991
REVENGE FOR JEEEEEESUS

and then open fire and kill as many kikes as possible before suiciding/dying

good luck convincing anyone of that faggot

>we need a way and a place to discuss this shit in depth

Need an encrypted IRC or something. There's no way to meet without some faggot ruining everything by talking about it because they need validation or others who truly want to fuck us over by playing spy.

I haven't started anything myself because of these things.

see kek agrees PRAISE KEK

>Sweden's green party Miljöpartiet is currently polling under the 4% required to be in parliament
>the Social Democrats have announced that it will drop the coalition with Miljöpartiet in the 2018 election, basically throwing in the towel
>the nationalist anti-immigrant party, the Sweden Democrats, is the largest party in the country if recent polls are to be believed
>Sweden Democrats are expected to join the right-wing coalition and form a government in 2018
>Sweden is currently taking in the lowest possible amount of rapefugees permitted by the EU
>anti-EU sentiment is growing here after Brexit
It is never truly lost until the last able warrior has bled dry of every single drop of blood

Good news! You don't have to. You're in UK not the US.

we are such a racist country. i am ashamed to be german. we really needed to take in 50 million more refugees than we did. taxes should be raised to 100% to fund all the therapy and koombaya-hands-holding sessions we are going to need to make this work.

>am i doing it right

IDEAS HERE
IDEAS HERE
GET THE FUCK IN HERE
IF YOU HAVE IDEAS

Same here.

The pure, unfiltered insanity of the more extreme elements in the left was what pushed me to the far right.
It started slowly, but once i started questioning some of the more insane ideas, the whole thing collapsed into itself, because the foundation of the ideology itself is suicidal crazy.
Took me two years.
This shit works.

>5 hours

social justice

So you guys DO realise UKIP is a controlled opposition cuckservative party memed into prominence by the BBC with the purpose of destroying the BNP, don't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=0gSbiMinYzY

youtube.com/watch?v=FbFg7F1N0XY

youtube.com/watch?v=2rB4QkAorYY

Shit, meant to make this a new thread

> →
kek

PRAISE HIM

Hans can't into sarcasm so it will probably actually happen

Already doing this. Also the reactions are priceless.

There isn't even really any need, all you need to do is find a leftist who has opinions like you describe and get them to explain to everyone in the vicinity exactly what they think.

I can testify to the effectiveness of this approach.

Can i get a link to the age of consent thing? My google-fu reveals fuck all articles dated 1-5+ years ago

So what happens if people eventually rise up and you can't prove you're not actually the enemy?

you really are fucking pathetic

But when Muslims do this they are all just evil mudslimes who have no morals and need to be exterminated, even though the damage done to them by the West is much more tangible than the manipulations of influential Jews is forus...

WTF even are you? You make no fucking sense, Cred Forums. No sense at all.

stap posting little girls, my dick is spiraling out of control!

then what are you ?

A lot more happy and accomplished than you basement-dwelling, conspiritard, conservacuck dick jockeys.

you must be new here senpai.
who said muzzies need to be exterminated? they havent been a problem for westerners until the (((neo-con))) takeover. jews want a war of attrition between the brown and white goys.

the muzzles wouldnt be a problem in the 21st century if it wasnt for jew foreign policy and jew immigration meddling.

the only reason your tiny little jimmies are rustled senpai is that you yourself are a tribalist.

You're also a lot more womanly. Tone it down, bitch.

>"i refuse to send my daughter to private school, you don't learn shit there. it's what you do with the education you get."
>yeah, private school is for elitist scumbags. she needs to learn STREET SMARTS and go to public school. there's no diversity in private schools, it's all white. how will she learn to hate niggers if she never sees them in action? i don't even KNOW how i learned to hate them
recently asked for help sending her to private school, and help finding the right private school for her

>"mercedes is junk, cadillac is junk. new cars are junk."
>yeah, buy a used honda. something nice, something reliable. buy something you'll keep around forever, so you can pass it down to your daughter.
>nobody needs to spend so much money on leasing a nice car you'll never actually own and just give back after you use it, there's no point to it! okay, so your problems are all warrantied and you have a source of pride, but what's that compared to really owning something? it's excessive, and frankly it's a little bit obnoxious to constantly have new cars.
nigga just leased his third new car, a $45,000 pilot for my sister

niggas can be brainwashed with eyedroppers

ps
is a materialistic faggot who hates niggers

i fundamentally like islam, just like i love the west

i also like ketchup and i love sub sandwiches, but i don't want my ketchup on my sub

true, but that will only radicalize the willing and further fragment people

we need top-down control to affect real, lasting change

agree, somewhat

pic related, look into it senpai

Bump for potential

Through all your projecting, we can see you are pathetic, and a basement dwelling conspiritard.

You can prove me wrong by posting a pic of a house deed, a pay stub from work, or anything else you can think of....

but guess what, you can't.... because you projected about yourself and we seen right through it.

THE DIGITS

but you are assuming that when people see someone they generally associate with things they agree with being crazy it will drive them into the arms of the far far opposite side. But way more likely is they just say to themselves "wow what an idiot" like we do all the time in the internet.

If doing this makes you happy then go for it i guess, but please dont think you have come up with some world changing scheme. Its just trolling, and pretty uncreative trolling at that

4 dubs in a row all thonx to mememagic

PRAISE HIM

I'm a moderate Democrat.

This is exactly what I have been doing here on Cred Forums and reddit for the past couple of years. Acting like an insane, uncompromising right-wing fanatic. Just by being unapologetically racist and fascist. I know there are many others like myself.

Now Trump is close to the Presidency and I feel partly responsible for radicalizing people even further towards fascism. It backfired.

That is so great. I laughed in public.

You should consider suicide. You have found yourself guilty.