How do we make Japan more multicultural?

How do we make Japan more multicultural?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNPC-7gfLcY
youtube.com/watch?v=uGZqOkeYbB0
america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/11/multiculturalismjapanantikoreanprotests.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Send all the Germans there

I wonder why an entitled jewish cunt from murica thinks she has any business meddling in japanese internal affairs?

By eliminating Palestine of course

We don't. Fuckoff we're closed.

I just think jews fear honest hard working folk, nothing specifically to do with samurai-

Are whites the Jews of Japan?

>from america
We always will and always have felt entitled to doing whatever we want with other countries.

what gives this bitch the right to lecture to a sovereign state and lecture how they should govern? What the fuck is with Jewish people and them always pushing a multicultural agenda? Why do they always do this? Why do they want a global culture where everyone is the same and there is no individual identity? Do they want to have central control via world government? ahhhhh I hate pol, I want to go back and be reinstated into the matrix. ignorance is bliss.

don't let the kikes destroy your country based japs

and then you ask yourself why others resent you, got ya.

>genocide all non-white races (except for the japanese)
>genocide all white women
>genocide all japanese men
>create a super race of White x Japanese people where all white men have Japanese waifus
>rule the world as the aryasian race

Funny it's always jews advocating multiculturalism and open borders.

>see above

youtube.com/watch?v=sNPC-7gfLcY

> (OP)
>We don't. Fuckoff we're closed.

But I need me more Japanese sideways pussy for my big Aussie cock.

The useless ones are on the way don't worry.

Why the fuck can't these Jews just leave people alone?

They're so dumb. Do they want to be genocided again?

For such a small global minority, Jews sure do love meddling in the migration business of other countries.

How do we firebomb Germany faster? Importing jihadis en masse just isn't working quick enough.

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
GET OUT OF THIS SLIDE THREAD AND GO VOTE FOR THE 2nd DEBATE QUESTIONS!

just the tanned ones

This chink knows what's up.

I believe this is heaven. Dear god, I hope this is what heaven is like.

fuck off, not everything revolves around murica you fucking faggot

Germans are a myth user, ever since Germany became an official part of Africa in the Great Cultural Enrichment.

>Hapas
>Masterrace

You have a lot to learn, Leaf.

>genocide all white women
>genocide all japanese men
Japanese women will all commit suicide if you do these lol.

>How do we make X more marxist/multibrown?
>THERE'S NO WAY WE COULD DO THIS IN ISREAL, HOW DARE YOU!?!?!

every single fucking time

You don't.

It's called minding your own fucking business and letting Japan preserve its race of people.

hes used a lefty meme - newfag identified. the real reason is because they cant stand the idea that a globalist world can be avoided and result in a positive future. based japan are a good example

I cannot describe how sick this makes me feel. Japan please, please do not capitulate. To them or the feminists. You inspire us with your sense of national pride and xenophobia. You give us hope. You make cartoons that allow us a small flicker of happiness. If anime falls, the light will go out in my meaningless life.

because shes a jew cunt

DEAR NIPPONS
This is your fight, release godzilla.
NO seriously, that woman needs to be trolled out of existence. so she will be in hiding mode forever..

KILL

EVERY

JEW

memes, much like stereotypes, have roots in reality.
Every american feels entitled to bully smaller nations, just look at Hillary trying to bully Russia over some "hacks"

Dat nose tho

>Schubach
EVERY

youtube.com/watch?v=uGZqOkeYbB0

You want to gennocide white women you degenerate?

If you send white germans to Japan, you'll only improve it. That's not how multiculturalism works senpai.

Open borders for Israel when???

wew someone needs to get Yamaguchied

>I wonder why an entitled jewish cunt from murica thinks she has any business meddling in japanese internal affairs?

>mfw

>Dat stance
Credit where it's due, he's not getting up from that Heat Action

You won't. They have to come to you.

This.

>"Its Always Darkest Before the Dawn: the Case for a Multicultural Africa", by Dr. Kenneth Whiteman

No. Jews have no FUCKING RIGHT TO TELL OTHERS TO TAKE IN SHIT SKINS. THEY ALREADY HAVE A COUPLE TEN THOUSAND OR SO AND THEYRE ALWAYS UPPITY.

Japan just needs to purge all the chinks, gooks and sand niggers already.

The chinks are commies, the gooks always try to shame Japan for conquering asia and fucking their whores, and the sand googles dont fucking assimilate they still speaktheir bomb tongue and refuse to speak the native language in public. Theyre like the spics in America no respect for the native culture or language. Fucking exterminate those who would and do undermine culture, tradition and language.

>living in a different country
>"whoa those people in that country are not multicultural enough, I demand that they become multiculturalTM"

Are you fucking serious? Are these people that fucking entitled that they need to force feed this horse shit to everyone?

Get fucking real.

Good for you, Nip. Keep your culture yours.

>anti-racist
>the racial makeup of Japan is problematic

Japan is truly our greatest ally

That's not allowed.
Multi culti is there to raise anxiety among the native population, so rich folks can pander to themselves while every normal person "has to give a damn" about minority issues.
If we'd germans get send to japan, what would happen?
Right, utopia. And such ebil nasi tings aren't ok

And this is why I buy Japanese media, fuck SJWs, stay the way you always were, based Japan.

That sounds cool and all but what's gonna happen to the frankfurters if all the natives know how to cook is kebabs? Can Amirs even make hamburgers?

FUCK OFF, RANDY

Frig off Randy

Fuck off Randy

Japs won't allow themselves to be destroyed by the kikes. There is a reason they haven't been fucked yet, they know never to trust the nose.

You're as kebab infested as we're.
I mean, ask yourself if they can even cook tea or Fish&Chips in your country bong. If not, then consider your question answered.

Fuck off Randy

Fuck off, Randy.

We don't

>Case

She barely made a valid point

america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/11/multiculturalismjapanantikoreanprotests.html

>pic

I am confused. Did you take this from bizarre Cred Forums?