What's your opinion of women going topless in public? Are you afraid of the nipple? Answer truthfully

What's your opinion of women going topless in public? Are you afraid of the nipple? Answer truthfully.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

legalize rape

no fat chicks

men arent going topless here, why should women go around tits out? Im sure though that we will not enjoy watching saggy femen tits 24/7 while the babes cover them up to preserve their value.

I'm not afraid of nipples I'm just afraid of ugly women

> muh fear
Fuck you and your libshit agendas, OP.

free the tits in spaces where toplessness is ok. Like beaches or pools.

I don't want to be at the mall and just see some "rebellious" fat bitch topless for no reason.

there should be legislature that forces women to be topless all the time

I wonder if this would desensitize men to boobs and we wouldn't find them as attractive after a while

>go out
>erect my penis

Could prove to be a problem.

Very likely.

It'd be distracting for a while.

I'm not against this.

Leaves nothing to the imagination, some women I'd rather see covered up.

don't care really

they better be prepared for their tits to lose value if they do

would rape to be honest

If they do it, I don't want to hear them complain about cat calls.

Fuck Feminism and their EYE RAPE Bullshit

IDGAF what they do, it just pisses me off that they toss em out in public to be seen then get pissed if ya so much as look at em as if yer some sort of pervert.

It's no different than those women that spend hours dressing up to "go out" then get pissed if anyone even looks at them.

If I pass that girl in the streets and say "nice tits" and she smiles and says "thank you" then we have no problem.

Do it. When men become desensitised to boobs women will need to show vagina to get men to care. Then yhe cycle repeats and women will actually hae yo bring something meaningful to the table since men wont care.

Women working to snare a man. Wont happen in my lifetime but i can dream.

little kids, bith boys and girls, will be reaching for the exposed nipples constently. should be fun.

Degenerate.
Also not political.
SAGE.

I am liking the nipple but more often than not

she is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen

So sensual, absolute pinnacle of human aesthetic,...

>we wouldn't find them as attractive after a while
>some "rebellious" fat bitch topless for no reason
>Leaves nothing to the imagination
This is what the feminists literally want. To destroy everything that is beautiful.

I kinda don't like to be excited all the time, it's like when the yoga pants trend blow up, when I see a great ass in yoga pants IRL I can't even think straight, now I feel horny all the time when I'm on the street, I don't like that feel, I don't like the "hedonist" society.

Just leave society to women for 2 seconds and already they want to go around naked
Animals

Distracting, pointless, playing with fire

And about the Arabs and Turkish roaches? Like rats to the food them to the nipple. Rape rape rape. I just wear the sun glasses and have private erection to myself.

Her shoulders are a bit wide
Agreed. It's fucking distracting. Fucking whores.

Ι'm cool with that. You're a cool dude.

Pretty fucking disgusting. That sort of thing is harmful to higher thought process and antagonizes the idea the relationships can be anything more than chemically fueled rape fests.

>it just pisses me off that they toss em out in public to be seen then get pissed if ya so much as look at em as if yer some sort of pervert.
Feminism once again is its own enemy. Muh feefees ruins the nice concept of freedom for everyone. Feminism is a failure.

Freeing the nipple in situation where it is appropriate must be done from a liberty viewpoint rather than a feminist one.

Free the nipples.
Free the dick.

it's fine but if they are ugly people should point it out so that it doesn't happen again

then the ugly butthurts make it a meme that whores walk topless because they are jelly

and it becomes uncool to walk topless again

ITT: Super gays

October is breast cancer awareness month. How aware are you? Not much I'd wager.

A bit, yeah, but any of the major secondary sexual characteristics are hard wired focus points for arousal.

With few exceptions, wherever sex is inappropriate, bare tits are inappropropriate (breastfeeding can be its own debate)

Yoga pants are degenerate.

You wouldn't ever see beautiful and non-slutish girls walking like that
It will be either gross feminazis, who would walk like that to provoke men, then yell at them
Or sluts, who would like suck dick somewhere over corner

Both aren't wife material, so I guess this should be allowed, so they would be easier to spot

Then I should jerk off in public

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
GET OUT OF THIS SLIDE THREAD AND GO VOTE FOR THE 2nd DEBATE QUESTIONS!!!!

This is the only way anyone on Cred Forums is going to see a nipple. What a bunch of low-energy losers. Sad!

I'm all for nipple, but this is letting the femtards win, they're gonna destroy how sacred the tiddy is

>Are you afraid of the nipple?

Nah. I just hate arrogant whores.

Topless women does not bother me.

But don't get upset when niggers and shitskins and human filth grope you. After all you're the one that invited them over.

Multiculturalism is a scam.

I love titties, but it's never the attractive women going topless. It's either ugly, androgynous dykes, or big fat pigs.

Have you BEEN to a walmart?

Sometimes I think the whole topless thing is a conspiracy by cosmetic companies. Think about it: the 'real estate' is quadrupled, ripe for more skin and make-up products to be sold to 'empowered' females. Expect nipple rouge, mole concealer, skin powders, cleavage enhancers, depilatories, etc. Plus all the cosmetic surgeries to correct breast imbalances, misshapen nipples, wrinkles, blemishes, etc.

This.

As long as they're decent looking I'm OK with it.

>What's your opinion of women going topless in public? Are you afraid of the nipple? Answer truthfully.

Pic related.
Do you really want that walking around topless? Would you want a big fat guy walking around topless? I mean seriously?

They also have a vested interest in the feminization of men, since that would double their market size. Make makeup is already being pushed.

The argument is that men can walk around topless where ever they please.

However the dudes who walk around topless in non-socially acceptable places are usually cunts anyway.

>Penetration
Hue

they are afraid of being labelled sluts

lol ill throw eggs at fat bitch with no shirt on

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

> mfw people don't know "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service."

Any and all are displays of degeneracy. I similarly don't like seeing ANYONE kissing in public, but only get called out when its gays.

Fuck it all.

Afraid isn't the word I would use.
I do find it unacceptable because it has a largely sexual context.
If there becomes a time where breast aren't seen sexually or exploited by woman as well as men, I'd accept it as permissible in public.

Time and place. Swimming, changing while camping in austere environments including military service. In those cases dick/balls and cooters would be alright too, as long as a set boundary of 6 feet is in place. I don't even want armpits, feet, or buttocks near me and those are perfectly legal to be out in the open. Its just flesh and covering up in those circumstances wouldn't be practical.

Sports/ vigorous work require support for bouncing breasts for comfort reasons. Everywhere else should be dressed appropriately. Pants for men, skirts for women. If women wear pants they should wear a blouse that covers their crotch. Long sleeve shirts plus extra layers for cold weather. Jewelry should be conservative. Ring/wedding set for men/women. Watches must suit the person wearing them and there should be a reason to wear it, in all cases a watch with hour, minute, and second hand is adequate for all needs. Men should never wear a necklace or have piercings of any kind. Sturdy and comfortable shoes should be the most expensive individual part of the outfit. Take care of your feet.

Not bad.

It's acceptable depending on the context. Topless at a nudist beach? Sure.
Topless at any other beach with families and kids? Probably not.
Topless in general? Definitely not.

Agreed.

The irony is that this isn't going to achieve what they want, or they lose some leverage that they had before.

Not much of a point on them tits, but more than enough I'd say. Maybe she just needs some ice?

i think if they wanna do it, they should do it.\
just don't complain when you get raped by a pack of hyena muzzies who have never seen above a woman's ankle before.

Absolutely for it. There is literally no reason to oppose this as a male

>b-but muh degeneracy :^(

"no"

All of this would have been ok in my book if prostitution was legal and out in the open like in Thailand (I kno wit's not technically legal there, but you get my meaning). Dick-triggered by some spandex-wearing slut way out of your league? Just go fuck a hooker and get right back to whatever you were doing.

I don't care personally.

My girlfriend goes topless at the beach with me and nobody's ever given me problems about it.

(Obviously we go off the a less populated region of the beach, away from the kids)

Underrated comment.

Where do you see women in topless? In the beach?

Also if you want to be naked do it in your house or in nudist places, there's a minimum of public decency we must preserve if we don't want to destroy ourselves even further.

It would have been fine till you flooded all your countries with rapey niggers and sand niggers.

Now it's just letting your women be ogled, molested and fucked by foreigners.

I wouldn't really care much. I'd probably stare at their tits and get a boner. Never seen anyone go topless in public though but I wouldn't mind as it only pleases me.

public masturbation and car crashes spike after tits starting flying all over the place.

I think nudity/toplessness needs a licensure process
Fat people are gross

I wouldn't mind. I'm studying engineering, seeing some tits would make my day much better.

You don't have to look at it. Topless women have never ruined my day unless they're feminists on a slutwalk telling me I can't take a look at slogans on their naked chests. How the fuck am I supposed to read them if I can't take a look at them. Fucking psycho tumblerinas seem to think that patriarchy gives us some sort of a ESP capability.

>women
>in public
>wearing clothes

I would love to see some titties but i have a little sister so i don't want her to get raped by abdul

Degeneracy.

Bra/dress/shirt is part of the sexy thing

Man, there's literally nothing attractive about her

I don't think women should face legal repercussions for being topless. If it's hot out and a chick wants to go for a walk, go to the beach, or do yardwork shirtless like men are often wont to do, whatever.
It's not like society would crumble because women have the option of having their tits out at the beach. Toplessness is legal throughout the state of NY and it's still and extremely rare sight, even in NYC where feminist groups intentionally walk around topless to spread awareness.

it cracks me up women get so hung up on doing this. longer term this only devalues them.

I'm really not even sure what they stand to gain from doing it. I couldnt care less though, tits are great.

>you don't have to look at
When it has it's own gravitational pull it's hard not to

yes, but can't be pissed when I take pictures

Should be legal only on the beach and private property not visible from the public road.

It's very simple. If you create a culture that brainwashes women so they want to be degenerate whores, the birth rate will down. Brainwash them enough and you set the people living with that culture up for extinction.

This is the Jew's latest ploy to reduce the white race to serfdom.