Colin Kaepernick: 'Embarrassing' that Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton are candidates

>Colin Kaepernick watched "a little bit" of Monday's presidential debate, and he didn't come away impressed with either candidate.

>The San Francisco 49ers backup quarterback, who has been kneeling during the national anthem as a form of protest since the preseason, hopes for change with racial inequality in the United States. But Kaepernick doesn't feel either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton will assist the movement.

>"It was embarrassing to watch that these are our two candidates," Kaepernick told reporters Tuesday. "Both are proven liars and it almost seems like they're trying to debate who's less racist.

>"And at this point ... you have to pick the lesser of two evils. But in the end, it's still evil."
usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/49ers/2016/09/27/colin-kaepernick-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debate/91181232/

He's right. Kaep for president 2k20

he is right, you know?

the intellectual level of that debates was so fucking underwhelming.

watch nixon vs kennedy, they covered much more complexity, more than fifty years ago, when the world was actually a less complex place.

>Boohoo, humanity has screwed me.

Be a man squidward and choose what's AVAILABLE.

So what? I'm so sick of hearing about this fucking kneeling holier than thou fag pile of an assclown. Maybe if he could play some decent games, his attention would be legitimized, but he can't even do that, far as I've ever heard.

Kaepernick can suck my Kaeperdick, already.

Kaepernick joined BLM because he was angry this man took over his spot.

He is awesome.

i agree with what he is saying.

i still think he's a dumbass for doing his kneeling thing.

i suck at qb so ima get sum attention dissing the cops who protect me from fans every day

i hate cops but i hate athletes who think theyre more than athletes too

>can't even be a starter in his own profession/team
>son of a white woman, adopted by rich white parents
>never gave a shit about blacks, had a privileged upbringing
>now gives political commentary and pretends to be a slave that escaped from white ebil
only in amerishart

> know your about to get cut because you're garbage
>decide to jump on blm so if you get cut its racism

I actually agree minus the racist shit, the only reason im voting for trump is because memes and because he's slight better than hillary. Trump might lie but at least is over minor shit, HIllary has lied about shit that deals with national security and could fuck everyone up for being so fucking stupid

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
GET OUT OF THIS SLIDE THREAD AND GO VOTE FOR THE 2nd DEBATE QUESTIONS

This is a good thing. He's going to discourage more blacks from voting. Trump just won

You could have stopped it.

Well maybe he should've told his fellow googles not to vote for Hillary in the primaries. Say what you will about Bernie but he marched with them in the 60s, he was clearly more sympathetic to blacks

>"a little bit"
>admits he's not informed about what he's saying
>still says it with conviction anyway

I'm sick of people thinking they're an expert on a topic after only absorbing a small bit of information about it.

What's embarrassing is treating sports players like they're heroes.

This is like interviewing beauty pageant winners on how they'll bring about world peace. He's clueless, why ask.

>a little bit

So a highlight reel from his newspaper of choice, fuck off.

It's more embarrassing is we're taking political advice from someone who is a legitimate nobody on his team

>He's going to discourage more blacks from voting.

I can guarantee you that 99.999% of blacks that plan on voting do not give one single fuck what Colin Kaepernick says or does.

Oh look, the rich pouting nigger is pouting and complaining even more.

Fire him already.

is this the next ja rule?

i dont give a fuck what this pampered pussy thinks

you can thank the moderator for that, with questions like. "are you a birther, are you a racist, are you a woman hater, are you really rich, whats your tax info, how bout them emails, and constant plugs of hillary trump and the moderator with fact checks it was a pathetic debate.

>> Irrelevant has-been ballplayer attention whores himself back into limelight by dragging the NFL into the lies of BLM. Lulz ensue as viewership drops and players lose endorsements.
And who gives a fuck what a (((hook-nosed))) mulatto retard thinks about the candidates?

Why is this jig still relevant?

Anyways, at least I saw an article that Monday NFL ratings are lowest in years.

How about the blacks that say to boycott businesses because of police shootings.

Imagine if they try to block voting stations.

he looks like a muslim

>giving a shit what a backup QB has to has about anything

Stop giving this moron attention

/thread

that's by design friend real questions might actually break this fragile system we live in

Why do we care what this second rate ball thrower thinks again?

whats embarrassing is that whites are willing to pay 80 iq niggers to throw a ball around.

>a little bit
That's what people who didn't actually watch at all would say. He didn't bring up anything specific. He is full of shit.

>Black man making well above the average White Man's salary complains how system is rigged against him

He's a useful idiot taking part in the police brutality/BLM psy-op to try to make his way up amongst the masons and cabalists of live TV and rigged pro sports.

WHO CARES WHAT THIS NIGGER THINKS ABOUT ANYTHING? WHY IS THIS A TOP STORY? FUCK THIS GOD DAMN COUNTRY!

Imagine how many say they don't like blacks, but still watch all black majority sports.

Futbol fans are no better. I remember Chelsea fans had some racist chant on a subway, all while the team is half non-white.

This tbqh famalamadingdong. I long for the death of pro sports. Golf can stay cuz it's pretty chill and still mostly white. I used to love football but now it's dominated by niggers and criminals. Hopefully MLG will take off and save us.