Based Buddhists

Are buddhists the most redpilled religion on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/
middleeasteye.net/news/dont-let-muslim-refugees-says-bulgarias-orthodox-church-1024482681
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
buddhanet.net/pdf_file/scrndhamma.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_Mecca#Aftermath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tabouk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-‘Uzzá
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Lat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manāt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalama_Sutta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation_research#Reincarnation_research).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You see: both the Christian churches called anyone who opposed Merkel's rapefugee policy literally Hitler and stated that no good christian could vote for the AfD.

Meanwhile the Dalai Lama stated: The West, especially Germany, has taken in too many refugees. Germany can't become an Arab country. Germany is Germany. And the goal should be that they move back and return home after the war.

A buddhist monk in exhile and spiritual leader of the Tibetan people literally cares more about the German people than the German government.

The Christians often claim Christianity to be a wall against Islam. When it is usually the churches lobbying the hardest for Islam and oppose the "Islamophobics".

Just as the first person to tell the Muslims to lobby for their rights was the Archbishop of Canterburry.

And then there is, of course, the current year pope: pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/

But with buddhism? It could in fact be true. It offers a value system, deep spirituality, a believe system - depending on the branch, if you really are looking for it.

And while it does teach compassion and self selflesness, it does not glorify suffering or self-destructive martyrdom.

Haha, time for Orthodox and restoration of the Pentarchy.

middleeasteye.net/news/dont-let-muslim-refugees-says-bulgarias-orthodox-church-1024482681

all of Central Asia was buddhist at one point

they've seen it before

Some Buddhists are redpilled as fuck if we speak about muslims

who is this guy? he's the guy that slaughters them, right?

Indeed. It's not exactly like Islam has invented purges and forced conversion in le current year.

Sadly, it is our own weakness today which enables them. In better times, things like ISIS wouldn't survive a month.

I've met a few monks in my travels and they've all been gay.

Is it a sheer coincidence that I stumble upon the gay ones or is it a common thing after sitting in a monastery for 30 years with a bunch of guys?

Most of them were really arrogant despite being the man who serves the people. They love to talk about themselves and their beliefs. There's only so much you can take.

Ashin Viratu, pretty based guy.

Yes, buddhism is the religion that comes closes to the truth.

All religions have forced themselves on the people in one way or another. It's how they spread.

Buddhism is leftist as fuck. Completely relativistic. Its the opposite of based. The order and "based" aspects you see in Asian cultures comes from the influence and teachings of Confucius.

begging for food is considered redpilled? top fucking hue'd
Litterally the religion of those who have it worse than gypsies.

They understand that choice brings you internal strife. But they don't get, or at least afaik, to the core issue that it's the illusion of choice that's the problem.

No religion is as imperialistic as Islam

shit even Hitler respected it for it

It means they can sense your closet homo lust.

> And the goal should be that they move back and return home after the war.

OH FUCKING REALLY? How dense is the whole fucking west, if some monk needs to remind them that refugees shouldn't stay permanently.

Confucius was based

Buddhists might be redpilled, but the religion isn't. The goal of the religion is to figure out how to kill yourself before you die or else you'll be reborn and have to deal with all this shit all over again, except not really because there is "no self." Sounds kind of retarded. Am I missing something here?

Did someone say my name?

>choose poverty
>ask for support out of goodness of people heart
>bad

I'm guessing Christians begging for church roofs makes you also hue
Or for begging for Donation is also bad...

Secondly Buddism is not a religion , is a way of life.

wtf I'm a buddhist now

buddhism is just as retarted as catholicism they even fuck children too.

>life is suffering followed by suffering for eternity. I can't suffer not suffering!

It worships demons and they despair without knowing Christ can save them.

"The self" is a trick of memory and time. It's meaningless.
What we have is the human consciousness, harmony and nature.

Everything else is created by thought to satisfy itself.

It isn't a hard thing to realize.

Yes.

you don't understand Buddhism, so yes, you are missing a lot.

>How dense is the whole fucking west, if some monk needs to remind them that refugees shouldn't stay permanently.
>dense
Implying it's not intended white genocide, user.

bald faggots that dont enjoy anything

aka pol

nice claims and sources, Ahmed

The Dali Lama knows about population replacement because the Chinese are trying to do it to Tibet

>The goal of the religion is to figure out how to kill yourself before you die
The goal of the religion is to have an epiphany or self-realization that dissolves your ego so you stop being a burden on those around you and the world at large. You're trying to crash your own software to stop looping.

A FUCKING LEAF en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas

>Gaëtan Dugas (French: [ɡaetɑ̃ dyˈɡa]; February 20, 1953 – March 30, 1984) was a Canadian and early AIDS patient who worked for Air Canada as a flight attendant.[1] In March 1984, a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) study tracking the sexual liaisons and practices of gay and bisexual men in California, New York, and some other states found Dugas to be the center of a network of sexual partners, which led to his being dubbed "patient zero"

literally skinheads who put swastikas everywhere and shittalk """refugees"""
absolutely Cred Forums-tier

This guy gets it.

Buddhism is a genuine religion of peace and fulfillment.

Do you? Why did you even bother replying?

It sounds like you're missing either any actual knowledge of buddhism or about 50 IQ points. Possibly both.

Buddhism seems like a really good religion. Redpill me on why I shouldn't convert from this bullshit I don't believe in god but think religion is very important to a stable society.

Do you have any actual knowledge? Enlighten me.

>islam
Thats a weird way of saying Baathists

Buddhism is not a religion but a philosophical ideology just like Shinto and the ancient Greek / Roman traditions.

Monotheistic religion is the cancer of the world.

gimme a good book on it then. i need a new read for the train

Buddhism is actually almost the same as Hinduism, Jainism and Sikhism.

All Indian shit is the same.

Tell that to the half billion or so buddhist that pray to Amida and hope for the pure land.

I think the question is not why and when to convert, but to actually find a good group of buddhists which befits you. Theravad, Zen and Bön are very different for example. And a "current year western 100% enlightened Zen Master" is drastically different from a Thai monk living in a cave in the rain forrest and eating frogs and anything that crawls on the floor.

But buddhism is pretty alive in Switzerland, so you should find something, I am sure. Possibly in Bavaria and Austria aswell.

i just want to be able to brandish a swastika legally. gimme a book on the topic thats not western shit

I genuinely fear for the Burmese.
I hope they purge Muslims entirely out of their country--same with all of the Orient---then hopefully the world.

That's like saying Mormonism represents Christianity however.

Nah not at all. Its just that westerners try to act like Buddhism is atheistic when the most widely practiced Buddhism is highly theistic. Mormons would be more like Zen/Chan school in that its a very small branch.

Does anyone here want to talk about the Buddhist preservation of scientific knowledge after the dryas impactor destroyed our technologically prepotent civilisation?

The secret to quantum physics has been embedded in the geometry of the tetragrammaton, encoded in an orthographic projection of the isotropic vector matrix. I usually have photos of the thing carved into temples but I'm on mobile.

buddhanet.net/pdf_file/scrndhamma.pdf

Except the majority of christians arent mormon

Since a buddhist's mind is fundamentally empty, the grayness can only come from the predisposition of your own mind. You do not have the self awareness to see that you are attracted to these monks. Adorable.

Zen Buddhism then.

Buddhism, as it spread out, has been so corrupted with all kinds of different local pagan beliefs, that it's a far cry from what the Buddha actually taught. Dharma decline at its finest.

Then again, Pali canon was written down several hundred years after the Buddhas passing, so who knows what the original message was.

They do. You just cannot talk about it using a phonetic language. Once you reject materialism there is no one to speak, no one to hear, and no words to be spoken. You cannot talk about what you are talking about without violating the Self Inclusion Fallacy. Since this fallacy is the concrete basis of the visual pursuit of science and Occidental culture, you will not find people who talk about this. They just sound crazy. The people you are looking for are in vows of silence.

There are thousands of sects and they all believe something different. The main branch, iirc Mahayana, think they will be resurrected in a pond sitting on a lotus flower if they chant the name of a past Buddha. Some sects are extremely philosophical and rigorous, others are complete fucking jokes and they play Xbox in the monastery all day. Pick whatever flavor you like.

The Jews have also created honey pot cults to catch the flow of people awakening in the west. Most of them get trapped in occult beliefs.

>Ancient Greek/Roman traditions
>anything like Buddhism

If Buddhists organize orgies then sigh me up!

You may want to look up graeko-buddhism which flourished in Alexander's empire, that's also where the buddha statues in Afghanistan came from which the Taliban niggers destroyed.

Anything by Alan Watts. Audio Books are best. His voice is ... you have to hear him. Lectures are good to; see podcasts. Alan will treat the components of Hinduism, daoism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism, Zen Buddhism as schools of Oriental philosophy, with the religions organically arising out of these philosophies over thousands of years. Buddhist cult leaders hate such material but it is the truth. The philosophers who built the original monasteries were not praying to buddha and preaching about reincarnation. They were using a proto Socratic method to distill a dialectic about human nature as it arises out of the fundament. Its not religious unless you are a bigoted western academic who does not know any better and thinks Buddhism is a religion as a presupposition.

Enlightenment is the rejection of materialism. A uniformitarianism is strictly opposed to this and will call it insane. That is the only caveat and your only warning.

>The Jews have also created honey pot cults to catch the flow of people awakening in the west.

Indeed. The biggest one is called Christianity.

This breaks my heart more than anything, seeing something so old and so impressive destroyed by savages is just evil

What kills me is that the shape of the cross comes from the geometry of the tetragrammaton. Christianity was ripped off ideology and controlled opposition right from the beginning. To think the secret to quantum physics could have been hidden so well, and around everyone's necks too.

Just let it go, like they do with the mandalas. I'd post the webm but I don't have it saved to my phone.

ISIS is destroying tons of ancient buildings, sometimes along with the museum curator. So they destroy the culture and behead those preserving it.

Muhammad himself destroyed the temples of the old Arab Goddesses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_Mecca#Aftermath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tabouk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-‘Uzzá
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Lat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manāt

Islam is evil by nature

I'm amazed how they didn't destroy Ancient Egyptian monuments, lots of it was hidden in desert but still the Sphinx living for so long was pretty amazing

fucking backwoods aryans

Buddhism is nice to listen to, aesthetically pleasing, and can make you more content. But the problem for me is that there is no reason to believe it is true. How did Buddha come to that knowledge? (If I'm missing something, please fill me in.)

Whereas Christianity is rationally founded, in that it makes sense that God directly talks to the prophets and Jesus, and that is how they know it. (Whether that is true or not, is a longer topic. When I investigated it, I at least, found it reliable.)

No

They're the most redpilled artists around for sure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalama_Sutta

Buddhism is rational doe, lots of their current weird beliefs come from interception with the local pagan religions

>Whereas Christianity is rationally founded, in that it makes sense that God directly talks to the prophets and Jesus, and that is how they know it

But anyway Buddhism is extremely rational, many things they used to say about meditation, multiple dimensions, holographic reality and the hard problem of consciousness are being discovered just now with a rigorous framework. Sam Harris discussed it in one of his podcast.
Also there is a very substantial body of evidence regarding reincarnation (see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation_research#Reincarnation_research). Some of the accounts are indeed results of bias, but a good 30% of them are completely unexplainable and outright spoopy

See. This post is what you find with buddhists: smart, educated, interested in science, looking for truth.

Whereas abrahamic religions....

I have personally had the exact opposit experience where the buddhists where "biggot" dogmatics and the Christians open and tolerant truth seekers. But it seems to be a trend.

Thank you, I'm going to read that document!

Are those elements of Buddhism per se, or just syncretically integrated elements of philosophy?

While the behavior of the adherents may attract us (or repulse us), it unfortunately doesn't tell us anything about whether what they believe is true or not.

Buddhism is not a religion, nobody gives a shit if you believe it or not. There is nothing to worship and it's open to changes from a scientific and philosophic perspective.

Very similar to Gnostic Christianism (which was the original Christianism before the Church corrupted it)

You don't just say shit like that without giving examples. Many religious and occult writings share the theme of ego dissolution, what cults do you mean?

Been looking for this webm for a million years, thanks OP.

kek

Maybe they truly are enlightened

I finished reading the Kalama Sutta, and it was well worth the time. It had a lot on improper reasoning, and mostly suggested a Pragmatism style approach to finding what is true: i.e. based on the consequences of the belief. Which makes sense for moral matters, which is what the document was focused on. Interestingly, what was said in the Kalama Sutta was consistent with what the prophets and Jesus say, many of the items being the same as famous commandments from God.

Clearly, you give a ****. And your attitude is very unlike Buddha's in the document I just read ;)

Reminder that the Dali Lama regularly confers the empowerment for the Kalachakra Tantra - Buddhist teachings that have a very anti-Islamic message.

Buddhism (and Hinduism) grew out of Indo-Europeans & Indo-Aryan cultures. They are literally the last surviving White Spiritualities.

buddhism is just an excuse to do whatever u want and go to a parallel universe or be forgiven and reborn and reincarnated

>t. Faggot that doesn't know shit

No. That's just the garbage tier version of it you can sometimes find in post modernist societies, usualy in the west. Pretty much comparable to le current year version of Sufism.

Pretty nice chart. I'd consider any religion that tortures people to death to scare others into submission and forced conversion "unwholesome". Even if it's basically just an reenactement of hell and its scare and shock tactic.