Does anyone here take the Flu Jew?

Does anyone here take the Flu Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/flu/pdf/professionals/vaccination/vaccine-effectiveness-table-2016.pdf
nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/type-1-diabetes/print.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me. I'm not retarded

Passed up on the vaccine one year, had a 5 day flu bout around midterms. Now I'm every year. Getting a flu shot now is pointless. Wait until November for full effectiveness during the flu season.

I have news for you

and you still got the flu

>nuh uh I never got sick

no, I'm not an elderly and don't have AIDS

>Thristy Thursday
I mean it's not even a hard word to spell

>get a free injection and receive a gift card

seems legit

>hurr durr everything is a conspiracy
Fuck off retards

Nope:
> statistically barely work
> never get the flu anyway
> the (((media))) pushes it so intensely that I am very suspicious.

>I'm not retarded

It is for sure that you can't get any worse than this.

If you have a healthy immune system you are more likely to die of complications when receiving a vaccination.

The efficacy of the flu vaccine is questionable at best due to it's rapid mutation.

So the only groups that should get the flu shot are children and the elderly. If you are a healthy 18-65 year old the flu will not kill you. If it does you were a burden on the gene pool and your elimination is a positive advancement for the human race.

lol having a weak enough system to catch it in the first place lel

it's better to have a strong immune system than try to crutch it along with things like vaccines

Im not white but yes

lel no, only old people do that.

What is wrong with you America?

Its because of health insurance companies. Target gets to charge health insurance companies for the shots they provide and the 5 dollar gift card ensures more revenue from people buying stuff at their store. Average customer spends 3 to 4 times the value of a gift card.

Fun fact
The vaccine had a 60% failure rate last year

Please learn how in detail how an immune system works and what a vaccine actually does Ameritard.

It can be hard to predict sometimes what strains are going to be prevalent. There are occasional fuckups.

Source pls

anyone else wonder why vaccines are the same dosage for literally everyone? shouldn't there be distinctions between weight, age, etc.

reminds me of putting flouride in water for purposes of dental health. why not just provide flouride toothpaste? Can you think of a LESS scientific method of issuing medical treatment than just dumping it into the water supply with zero oversight of who consumes how much, how often?

Na. My work tries to push it on me but it is not a requirement.

I had the Swine flu back in 2009 really bad (could barely move) and I have never had the Flu since. Even if I do get the Flu I rather ride the sickness (just an excuse to use up some sick time) compared to taking that sketchy BS.

If you are a relatively young healthy male... there is no reason to get a flu shot. Unless you work with pregnant women or small children.

Of course not. I choose regular exercise and a healthy diet over injecting myself with drug cocktails. I haven't been sick - not even a slight cold - in years.

I'm have a chronic disease and I can't get vaccines.
Other than that one (genetic) disease I didn't get sick at all and I even was on immunosuppressants for a couple of years.

I have never had the flu in my life (knock on wood). Is it that bad?

>injecting yourself with the flu virus

yeah, no.

I've been sick with something worse than a cold one time in the past 10 years, and that was because of food poisoning from fucking Qdoba.

lol, my friend had swine flu. fifty cases in a city of nearly a million people and he caught it. i should ask him if he's gotten flu shots every year since then

>Thristy Thursday

>tfw never gotten flu in my life.

Or if you have to go to a university with thousands of disgusting undergrads

No. I've never gotten one and never had the flu before in my life.

I'm more surprised at the fact that they are allowed to drink at work.

Also free pizza on the inventory night

This pic makes it look like fun to work at target

The only year as an adult that I got the shot, I also ended up getting the swine flu. Great times.

Nothing wrong with flu shots fampai. At least not in Europe.
I mean most strains of flu are not that bad. However people in risk groups (yound children and the elderly) can develop complications that can be fatal.
Also vaccination helps the virus from spreading and mutating, but doesnt stop it altogether unfortunately. Hence why there are new strains every year.

>I'm more surprised at the fact that they are allowed to drink at work.

Probably non alcoholic drinks like free soda or something

>This pic makes it look like fun to work at target

The hot chicks that work there would be enough of a reason for me to work there

I work at a university as a systems admin but I rarely interact with the actual students. a few times a week most.

Keyboards are pretty filthy. I just heavily use hand sanitizer.

Yep. Feels good man. Never get the fucking flu anymore which makes being around "adults" who can't cover their fucking mouths much easier.

The guy that sits next to me at work got the flu vaccine last year at work when they brought some group to our offices to give shots. He missed the next week of work. Said he had the worst flu he ever had and even went to er. Dr's told him he likely got sick from his vaccine. Apparently that is possible in rare cases. I've never gotten a flu shot. Never plan to either. If you are healthy it's better for your body to fight off viruses naturally as it hardens your immune system so if you do get sick it's usually less serious.

I do because I work with high risk people on a daily base.

haven't had a flu shot since 1980

Its for influenza B and hopefully influenza A. Only weak pussies can't handle influenza C.

Furthermore, by not getting vaccinated you are increasing the risk of passing on the type a to birds and pigs, where it mutates and causes a pandemic when it transfers back and overcomes human immunity.

Seriously? It's influenza dude, you can get it, maybe you have been getting lucky.

cdc.gov/flu/pdf/professionals/vaccination/vaccine-effectiveness-table-2016.pdf

It was actually 53% last year
But 77% the year before

Why anyone go to Target anyway. We boycott it because it is a wild leftist organization

A lot of you seem to be taking the flu lightly. Clearly you guys have no idea how bad a flu can get, believe me you will want to die if you get a bad case, it's nothing to fuck around with.

you are pretty retarded.i haven't caught on flu since i stopped getting flu shots.

i get sick like once every year or two, and one time it happened just after i got the shot, so i dont get it

but vaccines for polio and all that other shit doesnt seem like a bad idea, maybe we should spread them out over time more though

Because literally nothing has changed

Traps are never seen in Targets

Target has had unisex fitting rooms since forever

The people boycotting make themselves look like asses because they're typically old baby boomer Bible thumpers with no job

No one working at Target gives a fuck either

And I refuse to shop at Wal-Mart

>why not just provide flouride toothpaste?

flouride is in toothpaste.

Come live over in Ohio for a while, you will catch it. Dumb fucks get it and continue to go to work and out to public coughing, sneezing, and spreading it continuing the cycle, potentially killing people who cannot handle it. Degenerates... If you're sick, stay the fuck home.

This is correct, they don't release the new vaccine till about late October so get it then, otherwise you get the old formula source: Registered Nurse

>Can you think of a LESS scientific method of issuing medical treatment than just dumping it into the water supply with zero oversight of who consumes how much, how often?

Nope. I also cannot think of a better way to retail a product, than to dump it into the utilities without asking.

yeah, i mean why doesn't the goverment distribute it? if the goal of fluoride in water is to improve dental health, then why are they doing it in such a careless way. toothpaste has to be a much more effective method of applying fluoride

insulin resistancy type 1 is increasing and nobody knows why

nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/type-1-diabetes/print.html

Alex pls stop

>If I don't like noun it's the noun jew.

not true

> t md/phd fag

I see what you mean, I have no idea why. Those are good questions to ask but I doubt anyone here would be able to give you a sufficient answer.

Not hard when a single pair of pants costs $20 and the gift card is for $5.

No because I
1: Am not a child
2: Am not elderly
3: Don't work around children or elderly
4: Have a properly functioning immune system and can withstand contracting the flu without being hospitalized or killed

People call me a fitness freak, don't mean to brag but I'm in much better shape than your average dude. I'm in my late 20s. I've also gotten a bad case of the flu, it will forever change your perspective on what the flu is. You have no fucking clue dude. I couldn't believe it was the flu, I thought I came down with some bullshit from the congo.

I've gotten the flu a handful of times. I've even gotten H1N1. Yeah it sucks but a couple days off is a couple days off (if you can afford it).
Man up fitness bro

I tried to man up like I do with everything else, didn't fucking work. I couldn't stand without getting too dizzy and things starting to black out, it was humiliating but I got wheelchaired into the ER. They frankly weren't too surprised. I never took the flu seriously until they ran the tests and told me I had the flu. Believe me, you just think your invincible to the flu, then one day you might catch that perfect strain under the perfect conditions and get buttfucked.

>take multivitamins daily
>get good sleep
>eat relatively good
>wash hands any chance you get
>never touch your eyes or mouth with your hands unless they're clean
>take vitamin C if you suspect sickness is creeping up on you
>maintain low stress

Works well for me. Not saying I won't catch anything but it helps alot.

I never understood how people would walk into a restaurant and eat without sanitizing their hands. Like you fucking touched a door which people touch when they touch their dick in the bathroom or cough on their hands, then you eat your food with that.

>We'll give you five shekels to let us inject this drug into your arm goy. Don't worry it's totally good for you, hehe.

Yeah fuck that.

we are basically naturally vaccinated when we give the immune system the chance to fight the virus before it reaches a high peak.

And yeah, it might be useful to give the immune system a benign target every once in a while or it can turn on own molecules due to hightened sensitivity.

When something is free and you can't sue the company for eventual damages you should really think twice before you take it.

>>never touch your eyes or mouth with your hands unless they're clean
That's wrong though, you should train your immune system by eating some dirt regularly. If you can't eat and drink the same of shit as your dog you're a weak faggot.

>I never understood how people would walk into a restaurant and eat without sanitizing their hands. Like you fucking touched a door which people touch when they touch their dick in the bathroom or cough on their hands, then you eat your food with that.
How else would you give your immune system to fight against?

During both of my pregnancies my doctors bugged the hell out of me about getting the flu shot. I don't know why but I felt weird about it so I never took it and I never got sick luckily.

Really I don't know why, I vaccinate my kids and everything so I'm not a conspiracy theorist.