Should dip be banned? Does Cred Forums dip?

Should dip be banned? Does Cred Forums dip?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlNQ5gZVytk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Skoal

Used to dip when I was in the army, once I got out, I went back to smoking, and now I got a vape.

No it shouldn't be banned. Freedom.

Skoal sucks though, Copenhagen is way better.

>hur ban stuff?

why would I want to ban slower methods of suicide?

Grizzly wintergreen or gtfo
Who the hell does skoal? Foreigners?

I smoke.

I don't know what this is.

>skoal
>not cope

Are you in 7th grade?

Degenerate as fuck. Only white trash rednecks chew

I'd say roughly half my D2 hockey team dips. It's fucking gross to me. Constantly carrying around a nasty spitter and gum disease? I'm good.

>"Should x be banned?"

Except in the most extreme of circumstances, x should not be banned.

My man

It's like snus, but not as effeminate

>that skin
>those smokes
la'marcus pls

I'm actually g2g with either Cope or Skoal long cut - usually mint, not a fan of straight and finer cut is garbage, I don't understand why most dippers prefer it.
Skoal and Cope are from the same company.
Skoal for the longest time had better tins, waterproof plastic tins and considering I was doing shit like camping/hiking/soldiering more often than not cope stayed in a bag and skoal was my go to.

>2016
>not vaping

Long cut I wouldn't have a problem with making illegal but don't take my snus away from me

'Peach'? What in the fuck?

Same, I can't stand that shit.

>skoal
But yes although I have cut back and prefer chew

Only when cigs are banned, weed laws get enforced in CO and CA, all fast food is banned, gasoline cars, vaccines, and anything else viewed as remotely harmful by someone somewhere.

>skoal
reminds me of middle school

Cope long cut for work.
Pouches for school
But no if people want to rot their teeths let em. On the same note warnings and lables should stay

Beachnut or redman?

>welfare bear

banning it creates a black market, so no. but prohibiting use in public is different, and can work.

more importantly though, if you don't have any objective measures for degeneracy because you've banned all the yardsticks -- tattoos, smoking, chew, whatever -- then you'll lose your legitimacy by looking for it elsewhere, where it isn't.

you have to leave options in society so that people will take them and therefore inform you that they are trash and should be relegated to second-class citizen status.

very degenerate desu

No
I use that shit for gardening
Plants love tobacco

>uses his welfare money to buy $10 pack of cigarettes

this is why you have to go back

Kodiak wintergreen all day

>Should dip be banned?
No, fuck the State.
>Does Cred Forums dip?
No, that shit is for absolute retards.

As someone who never chewed one of these, how does it feel when compared to regular cigarettes?
Is the moisture the main reason why people chew this stuff?

> not snusing

its like you retards want mouth cancer

snus = same taste and buzz of dip without any bad health effect

seriously, look it up. the only reason dip is so carcinogenic is that it is smoke fermented instead of steam pasteurized like snus

ITT: cletus and billy discuss their nasty habit

kodiak kys

muh nigga

Hey man, the berry Skoal is actually damn good.

I dipped until I was 23 and then just went to snus. Got tired of needing a mud jug. It's also a lot more discrete when I work at TOBACCO FREE AREAs.

Also this. I went a month without snus and my mouth PH and gums didn't need to "heal". You quit dipping and the entire next month you have sores and all kinds of weird shit going on in your mouth and throat. That was far more impactful than any label they could have stuck on there.

My nigga

If you like smoking cigs there is literally no reason for you not to like dip.

In just a single lip of any brand of dip you are getting upwards of 100x the amount of concentrated nicotine in an entire pack cigs.

Not to mention the cancer rates for dip users and non-dip users are literally the same if you would be assed to look it up.

The only reason people get cancer from dip is because they usually pair it with smoking.

this is or nothing.
I didnt dip until I got in the army. I plan on quitting once I'm done.

I only dip with pouches. What do you guys think of me?

What's degenerate is using flavored dip, be a man if you're going to dip.

>Should dip be banned?
Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlNQ5gZVytk

ITT: USA'ans who think they know what dip is

Don't you guys put it in the lower lip? How mongrel-like that must be.

I'm in the army too. Weird how all the army dudes use snus.

Is this like Skub or something?

I always get the urge to swallow when I dip and forcing myself not to was uncomfy.

shouldnt be banned. but you should be smarter than to fall for the long cut lip jew

>Should dip be banned?
yes
>Does Cred Forums dip?
no

As long as you don't swallow any liquid you should be fine

pack a month

got that wintergrizz in right now

I bet you do have the urge to swallow

Snus is stronger, healthier, cleaner, more practical.

Dip is for plebs.

No, but Skub should be.

just finished one of these, white because of racial pride...
Thinking of toning it down though, been snusing one container a day for almost 16 years... I'm so addicted it's not even funny =D

LOL JK running down to the store to buy more in 10 minutes!