Miss me yet

Can we all agree that Saddam did nothing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/10/25/politics/donald-trump-moammar-gadhafi-saddam-hussein/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He did a lot of things wrong, but at least he kept his people in short leash.

Yes, we all miss him.

I miss him..

No he was a commie and deserved to be hanged.

on a short leash*

Feels bad being an illitrate.

>tfw not a hint of fright when he got hung
>Qaddafi was beaten and huniliated before his death
SAD

illiterate*

Not your fault you were born a favela monkey.

>mudslime
he did, he was born in wrong race

>started wars and lost every of them
>did nothing wrong

>started the war with the USA

Pls

This. The ME needs people like Saddam, Gaddafi and Assad in power to keep the region in check. They speak the only language their fellow muslims understand: violence and coercion. Remove them from power, and the powder keg they were sitting on explodes.

Fpbp
He was a piece of shit but a piece of shit who kept his place in line
He should have just stopped wanting to take over his neighbor's and there would have never been a problem

Arabs need assholes as leaders.

America was better with Sadam there.

>Invaded Kuwait
>Got his shit slapped by the UN

Honestly, I don't understand why he did it. Did he not think that the Saudis would try to get us to retaliate?

Against Iran he fought in alliance with USA. Also Vietnam and Cuba won against USA. But Saddam was dumb cunt who couldn't estimate his kingdom capabilities properly and get his shit slapped every time.

There is Libyan on int who says his cunt is great since Sarkozy and USA intervened and wishes for more presence and acitivity of USA. Arab liberals like all 3rd world cunts believe without American presence no kind of democracy can be achieved.

so many stupid islamophobes. The zionists have trained you well.

He thought West become pussies and would dare to lose hundred of thousands of troops to take Kuwait back. He thought he is playing Hitler anschluss when all declare "great concern" but do nothing.
>hundred of thousands!??? what the f...
Yeah jokes on him that he listened to estimations made by soviet military advisers ahaha.

Saddam knew how to keep the sandniggers under control. He also pissed of the kikes and the religious nutjobs in Saoudi Arabia.

>also never forget that he showed the world that the USA is nothing more than the Jewish and oil muslims bitch.

he let some kurds survive

Now this was a typo, actually. Illiterate in portuguese is "iletrado".

You can speak for your 3rd world shithole.

I want the wall, so yanks stay at the north of the border.

I'm 2nd world and just mentioning others cucklodry.

I guess. Maybe it just seems obvious to me because I'm looking through the lens of hindsight, but I really don't know how he thought he could get away with it. You just don't fuck with our oil.

Are you retarded?
He started two wars with Kuwait, one with Iran, and with the US(technically two if you count the fact the CIA told him if he tried to start shit with Kuwait again we would burn his country to the ground)
Wrong, it needs people like Assad and Gaddafi
Assad is a good person and a nationalist while Gaddafi gives a shit about his people and the region's surrounding them as well as won't play with the currency Jew
Saddam literally only had his disciplinary action down, other than that he was a dirty pinko

He bit the hand that fed him

>Can we all agree that Saddam did nothing wrong?

He attacked Iran like an idiot and crashed his oil rich economy. Iraq was actually on its why to becoming a 1st world nation in the late 1970s

Technically that's true since when the US isn't showing any presence in an area it's generally either in civil war or run by a brutal dictator(government)
Eurocucks don't prevent shit from happening unless it's British territory being within or close to a nation that's threatened

It's really sad seeing 3rd worlders buying this "democracy" bs everyday. They treat it like it's some kind of god.

To be fair the bullshit our agencies and military were feeding Russian intelligence is where they got the information from so it's not like they made bad estimations they just sucked at counter espionage after 1953

>he showed the world that the USA is nothing more than the Jewish and oil muslims bitch.
We literally invaded because he wouldn't leave Kuwait alone after we told him countless times to stop and because Bongistan's Intel in the region said they had WMD's plus we also needed a reason to go fuck up the middle east before they all finished getting together and went to war with the west as a unified ME.
Fuck I swear Belgians are the most politically and history retarded posters in this site

But he had WMDs, goy!

I miss you ever day, Papa Hussein

Donald Trump: World would be '100%' better with Hussein, Gadhafi in power
cnn.com/2015/10/25/politics/donald-trump-moammar-gadhafi-saddam-hussein/

Everyone wants what we used to have
Funny thing is we told them it was democracy 100 years ago and they have believed it as gospel ever since even though the only reason we aren't cucks like everyone else has been for all of history is because we are a Republic with a very small portion of democracy

>We literally invaded because he wouldn't leave Kuwait alone after we told him countless times to stop

Kuwait was slant oil drilling into Iraqi territory. He had every right to respond.

>France
>Literally Iraq's best friend since Saddam came to power in the 70's
>Literally gave them nuclear power and in return had their first reactor named after them
>Entire French government sucked Saddam's cock for almost 30 years
>When everyone else went to war with Iraq you cunts said no because Saddam was your secret butt buddy
Shut the fuck up frog

up until 90s Saddam has been endorsed by USA. then Kuwait happened and the rest is history.

t. ISIS

>Oil drilling
>Legitimate reason to go to war
What's it like being a dirty pinko sympathizer?
The man was wrong and even he knew it, he just couldn't turn off his boner for the country
Ffs the first time he invaded them he said Kuwait was rightfully the 19th district of Iraq
Eat a dick leaf

>Funding a bunch of LARPers makes you said LARPers
Funny you would say that since you and all of the other core members of the EU were the ones who told us to create them in the first place
You can try and dodge any way you want white flag but nothing you can do or say will ever change the fact that you're one of the biggest contributors to this entire situation and because the French are arguably the worst people to ever exist it won't even register on your resume compared to the other things you have done in history

Yeah I kinda miss him.

Sorry Sadaam. Our bad.

This.
These people need dictators, so better having nationalist dictators than islamist ones.

DAILY REMINDER THAT EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO GET AWAY FROM A (PETRO)DOLLAR ENDS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER GETS HIS COUNTRY BLOWN UP BY GLOBALISTS

No, no we cannot. Taking him out is the only good thing the US has done since...forever.