I'm a student who goes to a school that uses gender neutral bathrooms. AMA

I'm a student who goes to a school that uses gender neutral bathrooms. AMA

Are there urinals? Is there still the same number of toilets as there would be if there were separate bathrooms?(surely the answer must be yes)
Gender neutral bathrooms should be the norm. It would be cheaper to build and maintain. There's no reason not to do it.

All the ones that were converted were boys bathrooms. They basically added tampon dispensers to them, that's all that's changed.

So are you pissing all over the women's bathroom? If not, you're doing it wrong.

No, I'm a sane person. But someone stuffed a bunch of tampons in the toilet. The student government principal did a whole speech during morning announcements on how it was an affront to school policy.

tell them you identify as a dog and demand the right to piss on a fire hydrant

now is your chance to become the little girl

you're suppose to use the womens bathrooms and masturbait

who you identifty as?

You mean unisex bathrooms right

I'm for it, sjws can smell my wrath

What do you think about groaning like you just took the most satisfying shit ever in a quasi-sexual voiced way every time you use the bathroom when a woman is there?

>gender neutral

Why are you such a faggot?

>be you
>switch your diet to chipotle once a day
>wear buttplug for 10 hours
>wait till bathroom is crowded with women
>shit out home brewed diarehea mix
>trigger feminists until they complsin for separate bathrooms

So? We had them from highschool and up

All stalls are walled, and there is a thick door in it.

My school has one of those, I even used it by accident once. It was actually two bathrooms that used to be male and female. First I went into the one on the left, and there were a bunch of girls inside so I left and apologized a bunch of times. Then I went in the other one and there was a shirtless nigger shaving himself In front of the mirror and rap music playing. I just peed in a stall and left.

This actually happened I swear, I'm not trying to be funny

Who cares?
Who honestly gives a fuck if a member of the opposite sex is using the same restroom?

you should go in there, do a tuck, then ask people if they'd fuck you. regardless of what they say, respond "I'd fuck me"

bonus points cause most college aged children won't know what it's from

I know right I don't understand why it's such a huge deal
That what they call them, not me
9/10 times I walk into a bathroom and there's no one there, but thanks for suggestions.

This wouldnt fly here, so only guessing, but most likely only male restrooms would be changed, removing urinals, which are the main reason there is never a queue on them, as they take less space and 90% of bath usage is for urinating, for toilets, which take more space and are far less eficient for urinating. This will bother every male student for the minority trannies.

i love taking a big shit and stinking up these gender nuetral toilets

no urinals are sexist against people that cant stand while pissing

How many fingers can you fit in your arsehole?

>AMA
Why are you not on plebbit?

Why is plebbit AMA allowed?

no youre not

saged

>i get off on the sounds of girls farting

>rape female in bathroom
>sjws freak out and demand their own bathrooms for protection
>problem solved

>I'm a student who goes to a school that uses gender neutral bathrooms. AMA

Could you specify whether you mean YOU use gender neutral bathrooms or your school does?

My school converted two of the boys' bathrooms into gender neutral bathrooms that anyone can use. Most of the bathrooms are still just boys/girls. Sometimes I use them.

Fun fact: everyone has a gender neutral bathroom in their house.