SA Student Protests

Students want free university education, get BTFO by police.

This happened this morning at Rhodes Uni.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmjGUaXM2K0

>Rhodes

TRIGGERED

South Africa used to be such a nice place.

based tannie

this is the future of western world

Foken nice. Damn kaffers wasting my time and other students time with their ape behavior. Foken kill them all for all I care.

They used the wrong ammunition.

@4:25 It's always a woman muzzle sweeping her fellow troops.

whats he shooting a cap gun shotgun at the start of the video wtf

Incredible. Like a shooting range of feral googles.

Can we expect riots?

>riots?

I think its likely, the government basically told them to stfu and go back to class. Students refused, and no we're seeing incidents like this nation wide.

ANC told them to stfu?
Is ANC white-neutral or is it whitey-killpls?

I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE

You at Rhodes?

It was hectic. Could hear shots and sirens nearly all day.

Do you know if they managed to get the R30k for their court order?

nice vid. made me smile

Can we rent your police force? I'm sure the USA would defiantly be interested also

If this were 30 years ago those wouldn't be non-lethal rounds. We need to go back to what works.

Keked

These fucking coons are so lazy they just want to protest for gibs. They will never work.

Shame, the small amount of decent coons at uni are so embarrassed.

>decent
>coons

they let them get way too close

There were white kids protesting too. One of the nigs arrested is from a very wealthy background, private school, drives a Fortuner etc.

It's a mixed bag, desu.

>"ARE YOU GONNA SHOOT ME? ARE YOU GONNA SHOOT ME?"

why do this? why fucking antagonize yourself? you look like a hero yet?

just shut the fuck up and walk in the other direction

what the fuck is so hard about not picking a fight with police

These little shits want to get themselves arrested.

The Student Representatives Council had agreed with university management that the academic programme would resume at 10h30 today... and then last night that very same SRC called for a stayaway.

Next thing I know, lectures are being distupted and people are getting arrested.

Coming from a black person niggers are fucking cancer.

Enlist in the police and join in the coon open season, actually make a difference and be a hero for once user-kun

Can't be bothered. Counting down the days until I go home. I'm just here on exchange.

GIB US DEM FREE COLLEGES WHITEY

Who misled you into gowhat my to fucking Rhodes?

Best university imho is Stellenbosch, based dutchman.

Fucking autocorrect.

How did you end up going to Rhodes?

SA means so many things now.

South Africa

Saudi Arabia

Something Awful

So confused.

White south africans are fucking tall

This is like watching guards trying to keep control of a poorly ran mental institute.

Its named after Cecil Rhodes who literally provided them this opportunity for education.

>We are students crossing the road!
>You don't understand our pain!

Fucking kek

beanbags?

deep cover

>this is america 50 years from now

kek

If I was the woman cop towards the end of the clip I would have shot that white lady citizen who asked if all this was necessary. DESU, it would be for interrupting my target practice.

dem raycisst whyt crackas at it again shiieeet