3 Black Women won the space race

Did you hear about this Cred Forums? They were responsible for calculating the Mercury Rocket trajectory. Why haven't we heard of this before? Racism?

we wuz rockit scientists

you are now aware that the russians were first in space

Wait, so Cookie Lyon was working for NASA before creating a successful music label? Really didn't know that, what a woman! Wonder what else lies in store...

The actual main woman is a mulatto and looks white as fuck so we know what race she got her intelligence from.

Someone post modern high quality pics of that "black woman"

they calculated a trajectory using newtonian laws of motion (created by a white man) and calculated the fuel expenditure using the rocket equation (which was independently created by two different white men)
Not saying they were bad mathematicians by any means, but they were just doing calculator work, solving a problem using equations and laws of motion that had already been codified, rather than breaking any new ground.

Nvm, Ill do it myself

>Modern high quality pics
>Post a black and white photo where not even her light blue eyes can be seen accurately
Nice try leaf

Well she's fucking dead now

It doesn't matter what these women did or didn't do because everything that comes off of the silver screen is made up to sell tickets. This movie is only hoping to cash in on the we wuz kangz, while also re-enforcing subconscious concepts AKA mind control/brainwashing. Just stop watching TV. Lift weights, learn an instrument, study mathematics, philosophy etc... TV and those involved are the cancer of humanity.

KAKARIN KAKARIN HOU HOU

We built that spaceship an the whitey took it. We wuz astronauts an sheit.

Congratulations, you did college-level math.

Whitewhashing and now Blackdyeing

they were literally just human calculators, tasked with reducing/simplifying/solving equations because the actual researchers had more important things to do

basically this is a feature length movie about people who took the equivalent of differential equations/multivariable calculus tests for a living

don't get me wrong, I'm sure they could do it really, really, really fast. the movie's a real cliffhanger, as you don't know who will finish solving their math problem first!

So how badly will this flop?

lol

>three nigresses did some shit with parabola
WEW

I'm tired of this angry smug black woman meme

you are rocket scientists.

now stand up straight, pull your damn pants up, shut yer trap for ten seconds and try to actually act like a legitimate rocket scientist.

if you do it properly I'm fairly certain that crime in this country will drop 70% and you'll survive to see tomorrow.
might even find a decent job as well.

No they didn't

They will never talk about the hundreds of Nazi rocket scientists who were taken to the USA and USSR, which was what made the entire space race possible.

Is the middle one ice cube in drag?

Is that Pepe on the right?

>office secretary- the movie

No thanks senpai.

Now Paperclip would be a film worth watching. That and a movie about Operation Highjump.

Will never compete with a single white woman

>my rocketfu