Less than 3 days left

>Cruz is against it
cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/

>Trump is against it
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-opposes-president-obama-plan-to-surrender-american-internet

Will they be able to save Cred Forums before it is too late?

Its the will of Kek that we save the internet.

trips
double dubs in my pepe thread
it's a fucking message from kek

so what can I do? seems like is up to congress and they usually tell King Nigger to fuck off when it comes to internet

can somebody explain what exactly is happening on the legal side?
I know that they're trying to hand over top-level DNS servers to the kikes, but would the transfer happen on that day or is this some kind of bill pushed by king nigger that may or may not pass?

Probably nothing at this point. When this first came out we sent emails to our representatives in a thread. It's probably up to them now.

The US control expires on the 30th and control will be given to an (((international organization))) after the expiration date.

The 1st Amendment will no longer apply to the internet compared to right now where it is the basis for it.

Nothing will happen lads.

The Shemitah, 15th anniversary of 9/11 and now this.

You don't know when happenings will occur.

except this one isn't vague as fuck, this is a direct threat
it's like hearing a twig snap vs staring a tiger in the face

This is a direct change of ownership happening in less than 3 days. They will have the opportunity to shut down any website that enough people disagree with after that.

So how do you think itll go out?
Quietly or loud?

Nothing will happen lol
If anything, there will be more chaos and anarchy online

If that Obama veto on Saudi Arabia got shut down then there's hope that the internet can be saved too.

Obama needs to stop trying to fuck shit up.

Source on that?

Does this mean we can fuck Saudi Arabia?

When you silence all points of opposition?
Quiet obviously.

No hate speech law ever gonna arrest an american though

In theory, all they can do is shut down the domain name aspect so if you know the ip address of the server you can still used the site (ala einchan). but you wolnt be able to use the .com domain to access the site if (((they))) consider it, lets just say against the narrative.

I swear its like obama is desperately trying to provoke a 2nd american civil war before he leaves office

So just cut off 90% of the traffic and make it like having a group chat rather than an open free speech forum?

WE 2006 AGAIN!

And world war 3 will occur due to false accusations of emails geting hacked and electric grids destroyed.

I'm sorry for making fun of you rato pls help us

It may already be too late

I don't even think they're going to stop. The government shutdown is soon, elections, and other. Face it, does the house and senate need to go through this or does the UN just give it away?

This... this can't be possible. ..

I thought he was against SOPA / PIPA?

What the shit is going on here?