Nixon tried to save us

He tried to warn us, but we didn't listen. The Jewish cabal in the media, government and Hollywood persecuted /ourguy/ for trying to stop Jewish control of America.

>Whenever new Nixon tapes are released, the next-day stories invariably highlight the most outrageous tidbits, which typically include some anti-Jewish slurs. This go-round was no exception. Along with Nixon's apparently unserious threat to nuke Vietnam, reporters pounced on this 1972 exchange about Jews in the media between Nixon and the Rev. Billy Graham:

>BG: This stranglehold has got to be broken or the country's going down the drain.
>RN: You believe that?
>BG: Yes, sir.
>RN: Oh, boy. So do I. I can't ever say that, but I believe it.
>BG: No, but if you get elected a second time, then we might be able to do something.

>but if you get elected a second time, then we might be able to do something

If only we had listened.

archive.is/WRKsM

Here are more excerpts concerning his acknowledgement of the Jews.

>In a conversation Feb. 13, 1973, with Charles W. Colson, a senior adviser who had just told Nixon that he had always had “a little prejudice,” Nixon said he was not prejudiced but continued: “I’ve just recognized that, you know, all people have certain traits.”
>“What it is, is it’s the insecurity,” he said. “It’s the latent insecurity. Most Jewish people are insecure. And that’s why they have to prove things.”
>“I didn’t notice many Jewish names coming back from Vietnam on any of those lists; I don’t know how the hell they avoid it,” he said, adding: “If you look at the Canadian-Swedish contingent, they were very disproportionately Jewish. The deserters.”

archive.is/DcoDE

Not only a conservative, but a man you realized that the Jews are pernicious, he was a major threat to Globalized Judaism in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/udi45#selection-427.0-431.265
youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What could have been.

>Yiddish America

>Nixon

>Jews

>Nixon's America

We didn't listen

We could have prevented this

Its too late

Its already over

Bump

Thanks bud, Nixon is probably my favorite president since Coolidge

Agreed (Eisenhower and Kennedy come close). Have you read "Being Nixon: A Man Divided"? Good look into his psyche with some Jeb-tier autism.

No, I'll definitely check it out though.

I love how mad he makes cucks, even though he's dead. The tapes still haunt them.

>We already know that Richard Nixon was a racist dick. He also liked to record conversations — like the 265 hours that were released this week by the Nixon Presidential Library. Hint: He didn't think much of blacks or Jews.
>Nixon wasn't very fond of anyone who wasn't white and/or heterosexual. He thought the Jews were all commies who wanted to legalize weed, and "Negro bastards" only wanted to "live like a bunch of dogs" on welfare. He even called ancient Greeks and Romans "fags." But that's old news! The new set of tapes, from February and March of 1973, made available online this week through the Nixon Presidential Library and Museum, have plenty of nuggets for people to pick through.

>Bill Rogers has got — to his credit it's a decent feeling — but somewhat sort of a blind spot on the black thing because he's been in New York," Nixon said. "He says well, ‘They are coming along, and that after all they are going to strengthen our country in the end because they are strong physically and some of them are smart.' So forth and so on.
>"My own view is I think he's right if you're talking in terms of 500 years," he said. "I think it's wrong if you're talking in terms of 50 years. What has to happen is they have be, frankly, inbred. And, you just, that's the only thing that's going to do it, Rose."
>"The Jews are just a very aggressive and abrasive and obnoxious personality."
>"I don't want any Jew at that dinner who didn't support us in that campaign," he said. "Is that clear? No Jew who did not support us."

archive.is/udi45#selection-427.0-431.265

He had every reason to be as paranoid as he was. He and Kennedy were the last redpilled presidents.

I cannot understand why Nixon did pic related. It's mystery to me.

Nixon is a fucking scumbag. By far the worst president we've ever had in the last 100 years.

I can't either. That's the Nixon shock. The fuck was he thinking?

Actually the petro dollar wasn't a bad deal in the beginning. It wasn't until Carter became a complete cuck and fucked over the Iranians that everything became a shitshow.

I don't know enough about it to be honest with you.

Cuck

He's the reason we lost Vietnam you dingbat, he's the reason harmless drugs like psilocybin are on the Schedule I list next to heroin, and he's the reason NOBODY trusts Republicans nowadays.

The ending of the gold standard didn't cause the stagnation in hourly compensation, that was caused by increased global competition and Asian countries manipulating their currencies. America would be better off using the gold standard, but we need more effective trade deals if we want to improve the standard of living for the working class.

>He's the reason we lost Vietnam

You don't even know what you are talking about you fucking dingle berry. Nixon bombed the shit out of the commies and brought them to the negotiating table. The Dems blew it.

Daily reminder that Nixon's biggest crimes were being ugly and socially awkward.

thus, the us is down with tpp?

fucking based
youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM

Probably some jewish advisor or he just cared about profits of (((elites))), not average Joe

Kek, he was complaining about Jewish Hollywood before Cred Forums

Get a load of this cuck

saved for my Nixon folder

good thread

Even if the kikes all became outstanding American citizens tomorrow, you would still keep blaming them for literally everything that goes wrong in your country like a dindu, even if the culprits were decidedly non-Jewish elites elected by your fellow Americans.. so tell me, burger, why should they consider themselves American first?

Nixon is still a mystery to me. How can one man be so based, yet still sell our country out to Jews? What did he know that was so bad they had to get rid of him?

The petro dollar was designed by Nixon to fuck the USSR. Its not useful anymore.

Nixon bombed Cambodia then realized Laos was more of a problem.

You're legitimately retarded, and this thread is nothing but a masturbation fantasy for a terrible president. It's like watching edgy nu-male faggots worship Pinochet. I bet you are a millenial, too.

You don't even realize half of the man's politics. Just circlejerk with your retarded millenial friend and leave political discussions to the big boys.

Because your a lying kike faggot whose trying to shift the blame. Typical Jewish behavior, and its bull shit too. I don't mind the good Jews like Kissinger, and the Messianic Jews that convert, like Chaffetz or Andrew Klavan. I just want America to be the priority.

>implying you have any evidence
Jews have always been scum and are not going to change, so there is no point in your 'argument'

Perfectly sensible position to hold, but as I said, I don't think most of the people here would be capable upholding their part of that deal.

Looking back I'm sure they thought America and Russia would never end the cold war.

>

>Kissinger was a good Jew
Holy hell what an idiot

Nixon's problem was he wasn't redpilled enough and didn't realize how many goys they controlled.

Just check out E. Michael Jones if you want to know my position on Jews.

>Jews have always been scum and are not going to change
Literally demonstrating my point... It doesn't matter how many Jews act like model citizens, you'll always find one who doesn't and use that as evidence for >muh jewish conspiracy.

>It doesn't matter how many Jews act like model citizens
Yes it does, most Jews don't act like model citizens, that why people don't like Jews. Just look at Shylock in "The Merchant of Venice"

You guys have been using and abusing the Goyim for hundreds of years. Your entire hypothesis is based on the lie that Jews will become model citizens.

>I don't think most of the (((people))) would be capable upholding their part of that deal.
That's how it works.

> Your entire hypothesis is based on the lie that Jews will become model citizens.
Where did I say that they'll become model citizens, you literal retard? What I said is that it wouldn't matter even if they did. They'd still be more successful than >muh white race on average, so you'd still blame them for your relative lack of success, because the dindu mentality is deeply embedded in the psyche of low-IQ people and it doesn't require any more evidence than someone else being more successful to sustain itself.

That's not how arguing works, slavfriend. Try forming an actual argument next time.

Kek, you are using hardcore Jewy tactics, your entire argument is pointless, because Jews are Jewing us, and we can blame them. It doesn't matter if I would blame Jews even if they weren't Jewing us. That's a hypothetical and pointless.

>used logic against pol
>no effect

>hypothetical
>logic

Nice try Bulgaria

>Bulgaria
You walked into that one

>inb4 your shitty ass country so irrelevant etc etc
its okay

I'm not saying you shouldn't blame them when they're jewing you. I'm saying you blame them all whether they're jewing you or not, so even the ones that otherwise wouldn't be jewing you have a reason to jew you.

Not really user, I knew a Jewish guy in high school we were cool cause he didn't Jew me.

You are assuming things about me which are untrue.

I'm memeing

>the Canadian-Swedish contingent

Wait is this real

Yeah, check the link, he said it. I don't know about the figures, but it would be interesting to check.

If you are under 34 but older than 16 you're a millennial, friendo

>dude I know most nigger suck but my pal Jamal has a white wife and is a surgeon who makes six figures a year

Good for you and good for jamal, that doesn't change reality.

>we were cool cause he didn't Jew me
>You are assuming things about me which are untrue.
I'm not assuming anything about you specifically. I'm talking in general.

Shit, that's wonderful. The Canucks and Svens were always cucks.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Cheating aside, Nixon was a good president who doesn't deserve the reputation the left has made for him.

What Clinton has done is a hundred times worse, both from a legal and moral standpoint, than anything Nixon did.

Your "in general" is irrelevant. Jews are overrepresented in literally every group pushing to undermine society, from cuckservatives who want us to import millions of beaners because "dey iz tru conservatives at heart" and cease to be a white society to Jews like Tim Wise who rant about how wonderful it is that America is ceasing to be a white society.

America trusted Jews and America got stabbed in the back. Both by Israel and by Jews in America. There isn't any reason to be nice to you or reason with you because you've fucked us hard, long and for no reason other than "they are not us".

>Jewish cabal in the media, government and Hollywood persecuted /ourguy/ for trying to stop Jewish control of America.

Nixon did nothing wrong, he was very paranoid for good reason and MI6 tricked him into resigning and letting that cunt Ford take over

Again, this doesn't matter, its irrelevant. See

You guys do realize that Obamacare was nothing more than Obama slapping his on Nixons healthcare reform plans?

About 40 years too late.

Nixon was a fine man.

He didn't even cheat

The reason he's hated is because he was the reason the Supreme Court shifted Republican from hard-left Democrat in just six years because of how tricky he was. Congress, which was dominated by Democrats, hated him because he kept styling on him. Nixon and Reagan would have been America's greatest presidents if not for the Democrats controlling Congress. The bad reputation Nixon has is because of liberals in media and Congress trying to shit up his legacy because of how butthurt he made them. They tried with Reagan too but nobody gives a fuck about Iran-Contra because Reagan beat them.

You're right, it doesn't. But the point is that there's plenty of people out there who piss all over the concept of individual justice, and that drives many people to tribalism even if they view it as a negative thing, just to keep the odds in their favor against your crew.

>Reagan

no way could that nazi cuck be anything but bad, sorry, he's another nazi jew scam artist run by the Bush cartel, I mean Nixon was run by the Bush cartel but they eventually had to get rid of him which says a lot more for his character, Reagan was weak from the start and after he took a bullet he was a lap pussy

Why does every conservative ruin the country in some major way?

>Nixon
>Drug war that has made the problem worse, wastes billions of dollars and demonizes things no worse than alcohol
>Reagan
>Gave all the money to the Jews and was a corporate puppet
>Bush
>The war, his entire term

Yeah, just look at how overblown the whole Watergate scandal is, the media was all over it like hounds once they got the scent. All Nixon did was delete 18 minutes of tape if I remember correctly. Meanwhile Clinton deletes 30,000 emails and nobody gives a shit, cause she's "liberal".

>Bush cartel

Lel, wasn't Bush just a Senator at that time.

>Your "in general" is irrelevant. Jews are overrepresented in literally every group pushing to undermine society blah blah

Yes, and those people are shit, just like you are shit. That's really all I'm saying here.

Hmm... Then he was the good guy.

>You are just as bad as your enemies if you oppose them and have some sort of group identity

Stop trying to deracinate the American people

>to the big boys

>Be Nixon
>Plant bug in Democrats, the root of all that is Jew to find out their endgame.
>Hear about their future plans to destabilize the western world, and realize how fucked the planet is.
>They send their hitmen to whack me. I decide to delete the data and hide to save your life and spread more red pills another day.
>Next Jew gives you a presidential pardon to keep me in line
>Mfw the Jews slander my entire party after I tried exposing them.
>Mfw I tried to save America, but it was too late.

Except you don't "oppose them". You don't do shit about them. Literally all you can do is lash out at random people who haven't done shit to you because >muh jewish conspiracy, driving them to vote for whoever is more likely to keep you at bay.

Fuck me, I'm autistic. I switched POVs randomly

Again, you are assuming things about me which are untrue, why do you do it? Is it in your Jewish nature? Honestly, you are driving me to vote for who ever will address the Jewish equation, with all your kvetching.

>Where did I say that they'll become model citizens, you literal retard?
>Even if the kikes all became outstanding American citizens tomorrow
Here. See? You can't refrain from lying even here, when all your words are accessible, just another lying jew

>i would never treat all the jews as if they're all guilty! stop assuming things about me!

>yeah! that guy is right! it doesn't matter who does what! the jews are responsible!

>you're assuming things about me again! people like you make me want a final solution to the jewish question!

My fucking sides... please be a troll.

Can you tell the difference between a hypothetical (even if they became) and a false promise (they will become), slavshit? You dindus literally have a nigger-tier IQ.

Well, I am messing with you user, but again, I never mentioned the final solution, addressing the Jewish question is different. The Catholics had a great doctrine for dealing with Jews. Nobody was allowed to harm the Jews, but the Jews weren't allowed to tamper with the established order. Is this satisfactory to your tastes?

And again, assuming certain characteristics about cultures is not racist or anti Semitic, you just have a victim complex and aren't holding your fellow Jews accountable for their actions.

>when low-IQ goyim have nothing to contribute to the discussion, so they post strawmemes that don't relate to anything the opponent says

>tfw Trumps close friend Roger Stone was Nixon's campaign manager and has a tattoo of him on his back
Trump is a more talented Nixon guys. America is so lucky.

>Nobody was allowed to harm the Jews, but the Jews weren't allowed to tamper with the established order.
You can run your countries in whatever way you like. If you want to keep your broken system and just slap another anti-meritocratic patch onto it to keep you safe from "the Jews", be my guest. You'll have non-Jewish elites raping you just the same.

>you just have a victim complex
How do you figure?

>aren't holding your fellow Jews accountable for their actions.
Are you high? What exactly do you expect me to do about Soros or the Rothschilds or whoever it is that manipulates your system when you can't even do anything about ordinary libtards who are your own countrymen?

>Lel, wasn't Bush just a Senator at that time.

Ever heard of Prescon Bush? Man who bought his sons way into politics.

Prescott Bush.

Sorry. My bad.

People also forget how the Bushes married into the Walker banking family. Bushes make politics and oil. Walkers make derivative markets. They both work synergistically to rig the system.

Trump seems too soft & moderate to be the next Nixon. We'd never be able to have another Nixon because over half of our male populace are castrated cucks who'd rather vote for a useless spineless cuck like Bernie Sanders.

Trump is the best we have but the only thing truly conservative about him is his patriotic nationalism. It's hilarious how simply being proud of the country you were born is enough to be labeled as Hitler by these globalist citizen shills.

Perhaps Trump is just playing everybody. As you said even if he wanted to be like Nixon he can't openly. The fact that him and stone get along so well is a pretty good indicator on Trumps part

Jews are a parasitic race, Nixon is blue pulled in that he believes they can change when they are satanic parasites.