Russia is our friend. The West has embraced liberalism and globalism. Russia, and many Eastern countries...

Russia is our friend. The West has embraced liberalism and globalism. Russia, and many Eastern countries, still stand for conservatism and nationalism. The West might be making a comeback, maybe, but it is clear that Russia, Serbia, and other similar countries support us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Russia is our friend

Nope. Fuck them they are subhuman trash

>Russia is our friend
sorry, can't forgive them for killing my opa in stalingrad

Same. I can never fully forgive them.

They are a corrupt regime with a leader voted in through a rigged democratic vote.
US/Russia - separated at birth

>US/Russia - separated at birth
probably separated from their conjoined alaska kek

>Regions with significant populations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians

Hey yes link? i dont want my country

the russlandfeldzug was a mistake

what the hell, when I voted we had over 90%...

FUCK NORMIES RUINING SWEDEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes the majority of Russia seems like good hearted people who are savvy of the reality of this shitty world.
Russia is heavily shilled against in Sweden, among left and right alike.

However, Sweden was heavily shilled against by the soviet Jewnion which in part caused the demoralization we suffer under today...

I believe in a Russia-USA-GB-German-Nordic+Finland Union. I think we are alike as people and would only improve by further co operation.

look, its the fuckin leaf

Russia is not our friend. They are, and always have been something "other". Neither east nor west, and always at ends with western society. They hate us, provoke us, and try to make us start the end of the world time and time again.

And yet, in these dark and trouble times, they are our last, best hope to save us from ourselves. Change is coming user.

Eternal cucks

Russians are like the biggest non native taxpaying demographic in your cunt m8.

>my wife is Finnish

seems like you're the cuck ;^)

And why the fuck we would want to be friends with somebody like you? Boil in your own shit, we have our own shit to sort out.
Also:
>They hate us, provoke us, and try to make us start the end of the world time and time again
Implying you're not pulling these moves too. We're both dancing in that shitty game.

look, it's the cuck

She looks like a pig

>Russia is our friend
No we are not.
> Russia, and many Eastern countries, still stand for conservatism and nationalism.
>Russia
>coservatism and nationalism
Heh nice bait we Are multi ethic Empire under neo oligarchy.

>Russia, Serbia, and other similar countries support us.
We support Trump cause he will lead America into isalation.
Praise Putin.

She's Swedish but I don't agree with you.

It's okay I'll get a norwegian wife or die trying

>my opa
what?
>in stalingrad
Well, what have you expected?
I can sort of uderstand the bitching about angry ruski soldiers wrecking civs on german territory, but what are you bitching about?