THE SENATE HAS VOTED TO OVERTURN OBAMA'S PRESIDENTIAL VETO. THE HOUSE WILL DO THE SAME

THE SENATE HAS VOTED TO OVERTURN OBAMA'S PRESIDENTIAL VETO. THE HOUSE WILL DO THE SAME.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/360975-senate-overrides-veto-jasta/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/senate-overrides-obama-veto-9-11-bill-n656011
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_vetoes
28pages.org
cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/11/08/congress.water/
archive.is/s9C4U
archive.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/11/14/beirut_attack_victims_families_face_new_hurdle/
archive.is/EGZKH
archive.is/FT0RM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're alright leaf

Oh, boy. Invasion of SA when?

>cucked by his own party
Get fucked obongo

FUCK SAUDI ARABIA, BROTHER!

bump because this looks interesting

also how badly have you had need to have been affected by 9/11 in order to rightly sue saudi arabia?

>THE HOUSE WILL DO THE SAME.
Really? I'm sure in the end the democrats are just meming. They won't go against the beloved leader.

MUSLIMS BTFO LMAO

I've never seen a more textbook "lame-duck" presidency than Obingo-bongo's after 2013

>BIG EAS test today
>This happened
>SA gets pissed
>war is declared
It all makes sense now..

LINK

WW3 now

It's happening, isn't it?

FUCK YOU BARRY

Fuck yeah

Why the fuck would Obama veto that in the first place? Countries and people can already sue the US. Look at Iran, they got $1.5 billion through a UN lawsuit or whatever.

rt.com/usa/360975-senate-overrides-veto-jasta/

Just go to cnn.

Horrible law. We should be invading Saudi Arabia, not sueing them.

Clear difference between W, a shitty president who at least knew when to go to war, and Obama, the worst president ever, who tries to protect the people behind 9/11.

You need to have had a family member die.

Link faggot

>It's real
A perfect "fuck you" to Obongo's legacy.

>The US somehow thinks that being able to take a sovereign nation to court over their alleged involvement in illegal activities is somehow a good thing

>Of all the stupid shit signed into law that should have been overturned by the house and senate, this is it

Pack it in boys, the west is finished.

>Obama vetoed a thing like this
What the actual fuck

Yeah, hopefully it's not just because Republicans have the majority.

They did have to get 12 or 13 Democrats over for the Senate, they just need all Republicans and 42 Democrats for the House.

SAUDI ARABIA BTFO
HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER?

This makes me quite happy.

his argument was that allowing americans to sue the saudis opens the united states to lawsuits from people elsewhere. it's not that he's trying to screw over the 9/11 families, it's that he's trying to prevent a way huger mess in the future.

How would one hold another country accountable in an American court? So what if the court awards you money, they can just refuse to pay it.

Honestly it sets a bad worldwide precedent. It means that other countries could decide to sue the US for any reason they seem fit. Any Americans could be severely punished for nothing, the ones that live in those countries.

The fire rises.

Only person with a shred of common sense in the thread.

He doesn't want his Muslim brothers to be sued.
That's simply it.

remind me again about the time dubya invaded saudi arabia to get revenge?

Anyone else surprised that this issue has sort of been disregarded by the public?

It's not the USA that I remember as a kid. I would of thought that most americans would be baying for Saudi blood after their involvement was discovered but americans just shrugged their shoulders.

What has changed I wonder.

What the fuck was Iran taking the US to court and winning $1.5 billion then? It already happens.

This is about Saudis, or any other country, funding terrorism and going to court.

how much muzzy cock do you suck?

what's the biggest you've had in your mouth?

do you swallow?

all serious questions.

Saudi assets will be seized.

Goddamn I love this country

Obama please go.

The lawsuits would be against SA, or any other country, for supporting terrorism.

Again, Iran sued the US and got $1.5 billion. Nothing stopped that.

it's different when it's a sovereign government against a sovereign government. the issue here is private individuals suing foreign governments

97-1
>97-1
97-1
>97-1
97-1
>97-1
97-1

Glorious.

>So what if the court awards you money, they can just refuse to pay it.

That's what I never understood about Iran getting $1.5 billion. Who would have forced the US to pay it?

How often do vetoes actually get overturned? I can't think of any recent ones off the top of my head.

And the government couldn't help citizens sue?

Pardon my ignorance on the subject but why is Saudi Arabia need protection from 911 victims?

the first obvious problem then is what is defined as a terrorist act and who does the defining. with a loose enough use of terminology and a big enough jew of a lawyer being forced to pay taxes in another country could be construed as terrorism

sedatives from the sky

it's bliss!!

Fuck, maybe the House does have a chance.

So 2,977 multi-million dollar lawsuits against the Saudis, most likely?

If that's the case, why are Democrats also supporting the bill? Clearly, if Obama's concerns were valid, he would be able to convince his fellow Democrats in congress to vote against it.

he doesn't want to get su3d for ordering a drone strike on children at a wedding

No one can force America to pay shit, just like no one can force the Saudis. It's a show of solidarity with your own people and a fuck you to our enemies, which is naturally why Obummer opposes it.

Expectation of corruption, information overload, purposeful society-wide ADD.

>97-1

GET THE NAME OF THE FUCKING TRAITOR.

not without sacrificing strategic alliances, and (in saudi arabia's case) preferential access to oil reserves

FUCK OBABO

We /gundam/ now

wonder what will happen to that petrodollar

>buy Iranian oil
>shitbury the Sauds

b..but it was a terrible deal

THIS

i bet it was a nigger

Seems like Bush had a third of his vetoes overridden. Wasn't until back with Reagan they hit double digits.

Suhweet

28pages.org

Get fucked King Nigger

Sounds like SA could use some laser guided freedom.

How does this make sense. No matter what the US says, anyone wanting to sue a foreign government is going to have to do it either in an international court or in the foreign nation itself.

This

It's fishier than my mums vagoo

This isn't about sucking muzzie cock-- this is about the US being legally liable for their ambiguously legal actions on every continent of the fucking planet for the last 60 years. It's a terrible precedent.

It'll all be fun and games suing the goat fuckers in Saudi Arabia until the lawsuits start piling up against the US.

>using a departure from principle in one instance as precedent for a second

>No one can force America to pay shit, just like no one can force the Saudis

Except Iran's $1.5 billion payment

Unlike they US, some countries aren't cucked

GET FUCKING REKT OBONGO

OBONGO BTFO

CAN'T PROTECT YOUR TERRORIST FRIENDS FOREVER

they're trying to score points with the electorate. would you want to have to explain why you voted to protect the saudis during your re-election campaign? voters only care about geopolitics when the price of gas goes up, or when someone flies a plane into an office building, and by the time that happens it's too late

Good!

Can an American answer me, why the fuck would your president veto Saudi Arabia paying blood money to the victims of 9/11? The hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, it's messed up, Obama put a scum hole desert sunni shit hole above the victims of an attack that they pretty much sponsored.

Was he covering up American/Israeli involvement? Did the Saudi's threaten something? Haven't been too clued up on this matter, so please give me a run down.

Thanks.

I'm sure it will be more of them in the House as well.

>being able to take [x] to court over their alleged involvement in [x] is somehow a good thing
of course it is you dumbass
that's the purpose of a court case to argue this point w/ evidence and put down a verdict

Satan I can count on you to rape him? yes?

anyway that sex tape of Michelle *pegging* Obama coming out soon?

What did he veto?

WHERE ARE THE STREAMS AT?

OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!

You obviously sound like you don't want the world to burn.

You know these lawsuits won't go anywhere anyways. They'll take decades.

Why would obama veto this bill?

Liberals keep blaming the saudis and wahabbism for isis; if that's true, why would we protect them?

they should have a long time ago, but unfortunately they're our guys in the middle east. always easier to deal with royals than a republic. why do you think we have to pretend like we actually have beef with the iranians? it's just to keep the saudis happy

fuck Obama
Glass the Middle East

THATS RIGHT HUSSEIN OBAMA AMERICA IS WAKING UP

Why? Don't republicans have a 54-44 majority in the Senate?
Also hasn't congress /btfo/ Obama before? Why is this bill a particularily big deal?

>why the fuck would your president veto Saudi Arabia paying blood money to the victims of 9/11?

We have no idea. I think the only explanation he's given is the US can be sued.

It's a better idea if your country hasn't been gallivanting around the world bombing and deposing anybody that doesn't agree with them.

You'll end up on the losing side of this in the long term.

Why would Obama do this?
>How to lose supporters and make people hate you
For what reason? Shame on you, Obama.

While I don't agree with the veto, here's why:

The bill effectively opens up the ability for anyone in the entire world to sue the US for crimes against its people. If the US passes this law, there is nothing stopping other countries from doing so.

Syria could sue the US for drone strikes, as could Yemen.

France could sue the US for the Fast And Furious guns making it into the hands of the Paris attackers.

Egyptians could sue the US for inciting a coup.

The list goes on and on.

GET. FUCKING. REKT.

The vote was 97-1 so it was heavily bipartisan.

does that mean we can now sue you guys for our coup in the 60s?
sweet

Obummer was right on this one. Torpedoing national relations just to make yourself feel good is a big mistake. I find it funny that people are finally accepting that Saudi Arabia did 9/11 though. Our only mudslime friends in the world BTFO us and got away with it.

It'll go riparoni.

Out of twelve vetoes, Obama hasn't had a veto overturned. Meanwhile Bush had four of his twelve vetoes overturned.

The House is full of retards because people will vote for someone just because they're black or Mexican.

I fucking hate SA and support this bill but on the other hand does anyone else think this opens a door we can't close? I feel like we lose a lot more than we gain even though it feels so right.

Probably the fact Americans are finally catching on that were being manipulated into wars for bankers. That and country morale is low because were being sold out by our own corrupt government left an right. Why fight for a government that would send you to war while inviting in an Indian to do your IT job while your gone?

because they're our allies, and the allies of our allies. also the united states government couldn't care less about isis, they're not a threat to anybody outside of syria. better to keep them in one place in the desert so you can keep an eye on em

Maybe, call me crazy, but here's a wild idea: maybe we could stop playing the bad guy works police and killing everyone if we want to avoid getting sued?

Maybe it will teach the US not to fuck around in other countries.

Hell, all those you listed are under Obama.

2018 WW3 INCOmiNG

Of course it does. Not only from potential lawsuits from other countries, but if Saudi Arabia makes good on its word, watch the USD and stock markets plunge.

Veto overrides aren't that uncommon
Bush had 4

There's no going back familia. Hold me.

That's a reasonable idea! Unfortunately that doesn't change what has already been done.

KING NIGGER BTFO

"your country"
IP faking faggot gtfo

How can people support Hillary if this type of shit is happening

I see, thanks for the response. Honestly though US should just say "lol fuck you we aint paying shit".

You run things, fuck we should be going medieval on people, like sandnigs have a right to demand any reparations. Fuck that.

But if isis is their fault, we're doing a shit job at keeping them at one place?

>funds wahhabist mosques and sends radical imams all over europe and dunno with US, but likely.
>friends

you pick weird friends

You'd prefer I said our?

it would actually be individual citizens suing over drone strikes.

say a drone strike bombs a wedding party in pakistan. kills 20. every single person either at that wedding or related to a casuality now has grounds to sue the US government and seek damages individually

especially since the us has went against international laws in past many times.

Beloved leader's time is numbered, and everyone knows it.
The writing on the wall looks like Saudi Arabia's bought candidate isn't going to win so there needs to be a distancing of the guilty.

Harry Reid.

Major Attack from a Syrian ISIS fighter incoming (Actually Saudi Arabia)

>The lone "no" vote was Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev.

Of course

Yes, and more, wish I had my law degree. It would be an honor to represent these people.

If he doesn't want the government getting sued why is he dick riding TPP so hard? It'll let corporations do it

>saudis being annihilated by Houthis and friends
>america comes in to finish them off for being smug assholes in their dealings with us
>make buddy buddy with Yemen controlled Saudi Arabia
>the spice(oil) must flow

>The lawsuits would be against SA, or any other country, for supporting terrorism
so what stops other countries from sueing america for our CIA drug running in their countries, our bombing of civilians, our cyber fingers in their network infrastructure, our sabatoge of their government and industry, etc?

There's a difference. That's a government suing another government, not a private citizen suing a government.

"Former ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton and former U.S. Attorney Michael Mukasey, both of whom served under President George W. Bush, warned in a Wall Street Journal op-ed earlier this month that the legislation could open Americans to such suits abroad."

Not letting this slide

he didnt want to have his barbells and rubberbands
come to life and beat the shit out of him again

Good. Fuck Obama.

Speaking of bullshit from Obongo any other news on him handing over control of ICANN?

I was wondering when the Bush people would come out to defend the Saudis

>First override of Obama veto

The Republicans are so fucking useless. How soon do we shoah them after Trump takes office?

The British Columbia legislature is being sued right now for imposing a 15% tax on foreign home buyers. If you think vetoing this bill will prevent lawsuits, you are mistaken.

Not terrorism ;-)

Don't be fooled. This is the plan. Taking out SA is part of the great ISrael plan.

Get it together, you babbys

unpleasant videos aside, there's really nothing wrong with the angry young muslim men going to syria on their own dime to get blown up by the russians and/or peshmerga

>Iran sued
>Not a person from Iran sued
There's a big difference there

Plus like other people said this just opened up everyone suing the US for whatever. And guess what? If they're not from the US it will go through their court systems.
You think N Korea will find in favor of the US?
And if it is a US group?
BLM SUES US GOVERNMENT FOR TERRORIZING BLACK PEOPLE

congrats you fucktards

I don't think any private citizen, especially those affected by 9/11, would have enough money to go alone against SA.

So what's in the actual bill? Knowing the weaselly fucks in Congress, they could just create a bill permitting this specific action while blocking it for anything else. Then all you have to do is make it appear unAmerican to go against it, and the Supreme Court can come up with some legal bullshit to justify it.

Let them sue.

You need to prove it, though.
Or have we forgotten about innocent until proven guilty?

>First override
Wew what a bunch of cucks!

I think watching Americans die overseas is a wonderful pastime.

>wah wah wah muh chickens are coming home to roost. learn to take responsibility for your actions.

But what about when the arabs and pakis and iraqis want to sue you for you drone bombing them ?

Here's a list of his vetoes

A few were over Obamacare and Keystone. You have to remember Republicans didn't always control Congress.

are you kidding? israel wouldn't exist without its egyptian treaty and alliance with the house of saud. israel only cares about islamic fundamentalism when it gives them an excuse to atomize a few blocks of gaza

It's not terrorism.

But I'm sure they would like the US to leave their country right now and let IS take over.

>US sues Saudis for funding 9/11
>(((Lawyers))) then sue the US government on behalf of the victims of the Obama funded organization known as ISIS
>America goes bankrupt and only Obama tried to stop it
fug

we don't get much oil from the middle east.

maybe 2-5% from saudi arabia

>only sandniggers have been fucked by the US
us normal niggers too, nige
as soon as that passes, I'm going down to the nearest tribunal to sue the US for supporting our coup in the 60s

Because he's a piece of shit.

But a broken clock is right twice a day.

Try to keep the issues separate.

Fuck, that's giving me acid flashbacks

Don't do drugs kids

>BLM SUES US GOVERNMENT FOR TERRORIZING BLACK PEOPLE
They already do this for practically every case reported on by the media. Well, technically its the 'family' of the 'victim' supported by 'nonprofit' organizations like the NAACP and such.

If there's one war I support, it's with Saudi Arabia.

Seriously, fuck them. Let's give them a 9/11 next year they'll NEVER forget.

What are the odds that the House passes it?

What about if saudis hurt my feelings? Can I sue them for emotional damage?

The first time BLM sues the US you owe me an apology

Yeah but you'll lose

Ok. Families of isis members killed in a drone strike in a country were not at war with then.
This is the precedent set by this.

>Obama funded organization known as ISIS
>funded

They would have to prove that. Not even Cred Forums has proof.

How? Dont republicans have majority?

Actually the republicans don't have enough to veto by themselves. You need 2/3rds. They also didn't get control of the senate until 2014 (54 seats total I think).

>28 pages are proof

>house will do the same

Obama and his administration would charged with treason and the US would probably just rack up more debt.

Obama BTFO

so much for his (((great))) legacy.

The family of ISIS members would have to have appropriate legal standing (in the US) to bring the case against the US government.
As long as Congress doesn't pass that bill, they wont.
And as long as the (((Supreme Court))) doesn't rule THIS bill reciprocally gives them standing.
There are quite a few Supreme Court decisions that get split partisanly, so don't tell me they couldn't bullshit something together.

B-B-BUT MUH LEGACY!

>BLM SUES US GOVERNMENT FOR TERRORIZING BLACK PEOPLE
they already can retard.

the only reason they don't is because niggers don't know the law and lawyers know they'll lose.

what about icann????????????

I can show you leaked emails and documents that show our intent to start an uprising from the inside. The Yemeni unrest is part of it. Pay attention.

>party of the people
>its leading administration and a Senate from that party are the only ones who vote to take this right away from the people

______ _____ ___ _____...

WE'RE BUILDING IT UP!
TO BREAK IT BACK DOOOOOOOOWN!!

THIS TIME, TAKE THE FUCKING OIL!

they're working to stop that too.

B-but muh veto.

I have ptsd from watching 9/11 videos on youtube 15 years later. Can I sue youtube, the Saudis, my computer manufacturer and my internet provider?

The house is more hardcore than the senate, so if the senate did it; the house definitely will do it.

YES SUE SAUDI ARABIA. DON'T BUY THEIR OIL BUY CANADIAN OIL SAVE OUR ECONOMY REEEEEEEEEEEE

You realize you're talking about terrorists being killed and their families suing.

I don't think that will stand in any court.

You need 2/3 to kill the veto

That doesn't work both ways? The 9/11 families don't need appropriate legal standing in SA to sue them?

Actual question. Getting a little lost in the law of it all

>Except Iran's $1.5 billion payment
Nobody forced that though. Obama just did it because he's a huge cuck.

CHECKS AND BALANCES BABY

As much as I hate the Saudis, this is what we need to be concerned about. It leaves the door open for private citizens to sue sovereign nations. Not looking forward to them trying to counter sue.

thats gonna fuck obama hard such an asshole, after all these years he wants to burn the internet and make 911 non sueable before he leaves

We should just invade Canada, after they nuke themselves we can just take all the oil we want.

Amerifats are just being arrogant as always.

Now he only has Obamacare and being the first black President.

Obamacare premiums are going up double digits everywhere in November, so there goes that. Hell, I finally heard someone call out Obamacare saying people don't need insurance, they need healthcare.

Now if they can just stop him from handing over control of the internet to them.

Terrorists call America the real terrorists.

It's all subjective nonsense that can't be proved either way.

Can we sue the US for Timothy McVeigh and the OK bombing? He was technically funded by US money.

We'll for example the US will get out of actual military operations somehow with lawyer speak and how official military business is ok, as opposed to just sponsoring terrorists.

It will get tricky when they pull Clinton's emails about supplying terrorists.

Yeah but this one is bigger

cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/11/08/congress.water/

Bush only got overridden once he lost control of the Senate, which is also happening to Obongo. The difference is that Obama is being overridden on a bill about the 9/11 terrorists, meaning Obama went out of his way to try and protect the Saudi monarchy's wayward members from getting sued for their involvement with Osama bin Laden.

a third of our oil imports already come from you, leaf

>Now he only has Obamacare
Not if trump is elected. It's going in the fucking trash.
>being the first black President
Yay, good luck ever getting another one after this shit lol

Only for terrorism, which the bar has been set as 9/11.

Who was the cuck who voted "no?" Was it Bernie?

Harry Reid.

Well, he's dead. People with money usually get sued too, that is why Saudis are a great target.

>get counter-sued because you supported communism

Ha

That sounds fair

>France could sue the US for the Fast And Furious guns making it into the hands of the Paris attackers.

That's retarded

>Egyptians could sue the US for inciting a coup.

Why would the government that came to power because we helped bring down the Muslim Brotherhood turn around and sue us?

>Harry Reid
Even worse

OBama has said if this gets overturned countless countries can sue us though in return.

I.e. 200924080284 Muslims can sue USA for drone striking and destroying their country.

Is that true?

>tfw EAS last week

I can't catch a break can I?

I didn't say sue McVeigh. I said sue the US for making McVeigh

>that one brazilian who is assmad we prevented his country from falling to communism

You don't get to endanger the world just because your country is full of niggers and faggots

They most likely do. Which is why this is a more symbolic thing than setting legal precedents.

>The 97-1 vote easily surpassed the 67 votes required to override a presidential veto. It now goes to the House where a similar outcome is expected later Wednesday, meaning Obama will suffer his first veto override in his nearly 8 years in office and the bill will become law despite his opposition.

THE HOUSE IS VOTING LATER TODAY

KEEP THESE THREADS ALIVE

King nigger btfo

not if we drone strike all their courts first.

Are drone strikes terrorist attacks?
No they aren't, they are gov3ernment sanctioned actions against foreign enemies of the state.
AKA they basically got the death penalty.

Eat shit Obongo.

Dune coons BTFO

I've said it many times, Obamacare doesn't need to be torn down, it will fall on its own.

California's premiums are going up minimum 13%. They'll have the lowest premium increase in the country in November if I remember. Some Southern states are going up 50+%

>I.e. 200924080284 Muslims can sue USA for drone striking and destroying their country.
With what evidence?

Yes. And guess who's money the U.S. will use to settle?

The only ones that win here are... you guess it the jewish lawyers.

>finding a lawyer in the sand
Good luck bud

CLUCKED

They're not worth anyone's time tho.

Misread it. I thought he got his money from gun shows.

>first override of Obama veto

And only four years too late

>it will fall on its own
I know but it's so much more fun to shove it back in the fuckers face. Besides, better not to wait out the economic hardship it would cause, just nip off the tumor and move on.

This is dumb as fuck kek

Good job opening up the US to litigation from third world hell holes everytime we bomb them. retards.

OBONGO BTFO.

>look this kike up
>he actually claims to be Mormon

And when those government sanctioned strikes hit the wrong target and wipe 70 people at a wedding?

Is this the real life? Or is this simply just a fantasmal?

Seriously

Every drone strike can turn into a lawsuit
It's fucking retarded

About an hour and half to two hours.

>House vote around 2:45-3:15 ET

Whats wrong with that??

Its obvious those in charge of the military are acting without the support of the huge majority of citizens. They're traitors and are basically shitposting the middle east while theyre still in control trying to fuck it up as much as possible before trump takes over.

I want to see barack obama get fucking sued by some paki's, fuckin sue hillary while your at it

How the fuck does that work?
We deliver a court summons to the saudi princes and just hope they decide to show up?

And all we have to do is drone strike the lawsuit parties and there you go.

nobody gives a fuck about murifats sand ally

Oingo Boingo?

Dead people can't sue ;)

its in 2 days we cant do anything i think its over

>tfw it'll happen when the stock markets are still open

If Saudi Arabia makes good on what it's promising to do, there should be a massive selloff of US assets owned by Saudi Arabia today.

Now all we have to do is arrest Obama.

And we pay because....?

No. What everyone doesn't realize is that this is a suit against the family of saud. It is technically a private affair, as far as US law is concerned, regarding use of their personal money to sponsor the hijackers in 9/11.

The fact that the house of saud IS the government of saudi arabia doesn't matter. It is their fault they haven't separated the two for this very reason.

We should vote on that thing to get this question asked at the debates. Would be a good one for Trump to bring up her connections to the Saudis.

I just know the blame will be on Republicans if 20+ million lose insurance.

Though not like most will be able to afford it.

As much as I hate Obamacarw, it ironically helps many poor whites in the south (Appalachia) so i can't understand why they oppose it since it helps them greatly.

>implying we'd acknowledge their decision

They don't own much so it won't be a big deal.

>yfw send a Jewish process server to the Kaaba

Government money is your taxes

OBAMA BTFO

And the US will pay? These lawsuits will take decades anyways.

Suddenly Cred Forums doesn't want the world to burn.

They cut of trade, boot us out of the country and out of the air, etc etc etc

We pay

Good. The sooner we cut all financial ties with Saudi Arabia, the sooner we can wipe them off the map and ever one of their sandnigger allies as well.

Good. The ban on 1.6 billion Muslims starts early.

Doing the right thing can be a thankless job.

Based burgers. Will Europe follow? The terror attacks is because of Saudi (and our retarded immigration policies).

well, they are not wrong

its better that US pay reparations than Europe getting the refugees.

like it or not, US forces has killed hundreds of thousands of civilians.

As if America will lose. They have the best (((lawyers))).

They can do that anyway. If it was worth their while, they'd already be doing it. It's not.

It takes them this long to show any kind of balls.

IMO, we sue Europe for creating Hitler and making us get into WW2.

>$750 billion of US treasuries and other assorted assets
>"not much"

They claimed they would sell off $750 billion, but it would be really hard to find people to buy and it would just destroy their economy.

archive.is/s9C4U

>suing because of communism

I don't think that'd fly, lad

For every one person that it helps, two or more people are seeing their insurance premiums go up through the roof. It's essentially paying a very high price while getting little back in return.

That's really not that much.
We can adjust for that in like 3 months tops.

I dunno if this is a good idea guys...

If this is overturned, families of those killed on 9/11 sue the Saudi govt, then this opens the door for two things... For other nations to seek retribution against the US for the "atrocities" committed by this nation and second, this would somehow allow Sharia law to get implemented in our judicial system.

Get fucked obama

I'm not assmad
I'm glad, actually

But cash is cash, nigga

It's more the fact that people are forced to buy insurance or pay a tax. I thought most of them didn't like being forced to do things, especially by the government.

I doubt they could afford the premiums in the first place.

It doesn't go after any root causes of having expensive health care. It just enables the insurance and pharma companies to rape us even more.

Suing Europe for the millions they've killed under various dictators is outweighed by that how?

Great logic there Norway.

The real culprit behind 9/11 was Israel.

>this would somehow allow Sharia law to get implemented in our judicial system
Care to explain

FUCK THIS SAUDI LAWSUIT SHIT
WHAT ARE THEY DOING ABOUT STOPPING HIM FROM GIVING AWAY THE INTERNET

source?

some premiums are going up, but the vast majority of these are in red states where the republican governor/state legislature purposely cock blocked key parts of the bill/funding.

>Cred Forums cheering for worldwide integration of legal systems
That's new

When did we become globalists, again?

No, please dont

say it with me everyone:

Obama is a GOOGLE

This.

Timing was no coincidence, something about the debate confirmed HRC is no longer a solid investment.

I reckon we'll see more players anxiously floating their contingency plans this week. And the wick burns closer...

97-1 vote, Reid being the nay. Obama just got cucked hard.

Who's gonna make them pay anything?

iran was adjudged in US courts responnsible for the Beirut Bombings and ordered to pay family's millions...

King Nigger didn't take anything out of his massive payments of Billions to them recently and refused to make the satisfaction of this Judgement a condition..

pic related is my childhood friend I knew since fifth grade who died in that act.

here is a story referring to his Mom.

archive.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/11/14/beirut_attack_victims_families_face_new_hurdle/

I sent this to my US Senator when this Iran deal was up for debate..

Get out of your basement and go talk to people. You shouldn't need a source for this if you socialize at all.

why are they afraid to be loved?

But we know for a fact that Saudi Arabia was funding the terrorists performed the attacks on 9/11. Why are you pushing this tinfoil theory?

Only one Dem voted against.

Good. Fucking nigger can eat my shit right out of my hand.

All premiums have gone up.

Malia...I mean... congress.... No...

>Some Southern states are going up 50+%
MDfag here.

Ours literally doubled.

edit

I think I recall now there actually was some money recovered in this deal for this judgement I may have forgotten in the heat of my rage..

It feels wierd to say this but.

Good decision for once. The Saudis should pay through the noise and their own system enshrines blood money as a central concept so they can hardly complain.

>implying we expect the sauds to actually pay up.

I just want the world to recognize what they've done.

>Obama, the worst president ever, who tries to protect the people behind 9/11.
Remind me when Obama flew out of high ranking Saudis right after 9/11 when flight ban was in effect. Quietly gather up all the wreckage of the buildings and send it to China to be destroyed. Tried to stonewall every investigation and then redacted every part of the 9/11 investigation that implicated the Saudis involvement?

I doubt people will understand that Obama vetoed the bill as a way to keep American relations with the Saudis from collapsing overnight because being passed unanimously in both houses meant there is no way he'd pull enough muscle to sustain the veto. When the Sauds go all 'Allah Ackbar! Why you let your people sue us!?' Obama can just go 'well I tried to stop them'

Harry Reid siding with Obama to sustain the veto was also a matter of procedure since he leads the democrats in the senate and it's tradition to follow what the president for these actions. Because everyone knows there's no point in switching votes when everyone else is voting to override.

Finer points I'm sure that everyone will miss. Just to go OBAMA AND SUADIS BTFO

We really just need to glass the entire region, or at least move away for fossil fuels since that is the only reason that region has any economic influence in the world.

Dear Jesus please make so he gets impeached before the elections, or at least before January.

This.

There's absolutely zero reason the US should pretend to play by the same rules as the rest of the world when we're the ones who make the rules.

Just like how there are two sets of rules in a household, one for the parents, one for the children.

>When the Sauds go all 'Allah Ackbar! Why you let your people sue us!?' Obama can just go 'well I tried to stop them'

Then we can finally glass those sandniggers.

Now that's what I call reaching. GTFO. You're worse than tinfoils.

>Remind me when Obama flew out of high ranking Saudis right after 9/11 when flight ban was in effect. Quietly gather up all the wreckage of the buildings and send it to China to be destroyed. Tried to stonewall every investigation and then redacted every part of the 9/11 investigation that implicated the Saudis involvement?
First of all, nobody here has claimed that Bush wasn't a cuck. Also, you're getting very tinfoily with the building wreckage comments. Let me guess, "thermite paint"?

Globalists want W.W.3. they can get their New World Order through destruction. Only War will make them pay.

California is increasing 13%, they have their own state run insurance.

archive.is/EGZKH

>Even someone who shopped wisely this year and is willing to switch plans to get the best deal next year is looking at an average premium increase of 11 percent, according to an analysis of rate filings in 18 states and the District of Columbia provided by the McKinsey Center for U.S. Health System Reform.

archive.is/FT0RM

The 18 states they talk about are all on the East and West coast, with three or four Southern or Midwest.

What does this even mean though?

Now Burgers will be able to sue Saudi Arabia for being the birthplace of the most Demonic and fucked up religion of all time.

What a time to be alive.

Ask this at the debates

Ask this at the debates

Ask this at the debates

Someone link that thread with the poll for the debate questions

>THE SENATE HAS VOTED TO OVERTURN OBAMA'S PRESIDENTIAL VETO

>IF....IF...IF IF....IF IF IF IF IF IF......IF IF IF.....IF IF IF.....IF.....IF IF. ....IF...IF...IF IF IF IF IF IF......IF IF

>White House spokesman Josh Earnest calls Senate override vote on 9/11 families bill "embarrassing."

source

technically yes, buts a slim majority, 54 - 44 - 2, and when it comes to overturning a presidential decision, you need 2/3's of the senate to approve.

so in this case, 43 out of 44 democrats and all 54 republicans voted yes to overturn obama's veto

that is a YUGE slap in the face to obama and possibly hurt hillary since she's running on the ticket of being obama's third term.

Has Hillary publicly supported the veto?

Overturned 97 - 1

literally one vote from the most BTFO you can get.

>Josh Earnest calls Senate override vote on 9/11 families bill "embarrassing."

What happened to the other two senators? Too shitfaced drunk to get to work?

We will sue US for reparations

Can we sue Merkel for being an absolute cunt? I hope so.

either abstained or were absent

how do you have standing ?

>absent
Fuck it, who even needs a Senate amirite?

How much youwanna bet one of them missing was Little Marco.

he should sit down

>that pic
>that ID
>that flag
Fuckton of red, white and Black.

premiums go up every year.

obamacare has had a mixed result on this increase; some states saw this slow/decrease, others increased.

prior to obamacare for example, my premiums consistently went up ~10-15% year over year; since the ACA the increases have dropped to something closer to 5%.

but hey, no reason to expect children who dont pay their own insurance to understand!

get a job faggots.

One, I'll never understand how you newfags use the word cuck, even if you guys were able to force it into the conservative media's lexicon.

Two, 9/11 wasn't an inside job, but I do take issue with the Bush Administration taking every step possible to keep investigators from doing their jobs.

I'm more in line with the thinking that Bush administration officials knew it was going to happen, and let it occur in order to capitalize on the political fall out. Also because Democrats were still willing to rally around the president, even if they were a republican in a time of crisis, where as the Republicans first action would be to write up articles of impeachment and blame the president for letting it happen with a hundred thousand investigative committees. And you have to admit, if Al Gore was president, the Republican's 2004 convention could have been summed up as '9/11 happened under the democrats watch. Game Over.'

tl;dr version
Was Bush and co behind 9/11? No. Did Bush and co have information about the attack and not act upon it, and then use the crisis to push through an unnecessary war on Iraq that they were planning from the start? Yes.

That's mainly because red states are doing everything they can to sabotage Obamacare by not only refusing to support it by doing stuff that would save their states money like expanding medicaid, but passing legislation that more or less punishes insurances that do get into the market that the government sets up. Also by not enforcing fines of people who don't get insurance further shrinks the pool.

Less people involved = higher costs

>some states saw this slow/decrease, others increased.
Bullshit. They all increased.

Probably Bernie and Pocahontas.

Ill make you a deal you cannot refuse.

most of the time a senator can't show up for a vote it's because of scheduling issues.

Little Marco has an impressive amount of scheduling issues then.