ITALY NO (?)

>Funding for refugees' sustainment in Italy are finished
>the "charity" cooperative taking care of refugees have not being payed for 6 months now
>if new funds won't be found and payments start flowing again, the cooperatives threaten to release 20 thousands asylum seekers in the streets

Italian (((media))) daily bombard italians over the fact that taking migrants in is obligatory for the main reason of being charitable and "human", but as soon as the money stops flowing the supposed "charities" are ready to dump all the niggers in the streets.

It is also expected a new big blow to italian people, since a lot of medical treatment will now require to be payed and will no longer be supported by National Health Service, so my guess is that this move was made to find more money to pay for migrants (whose medical care are completely free thanks to italian taxpayer, of course).

Thoughts?

archive.is/f0CNC

Si un pensiero ce l'ho. Dovremmo smetterla di stare con le mani in mano. Cominciamo a creare delle bande/gruppi, vestiti tutti uguali, e cominciamo a girare per le strade vicino a dove si radunano i googles. All'inizio senza attaccare briga, solo a occupare il loro spazi. Il mio sogno sarebbe vedere interi plotoni con mantelli bianchi a far ronde, nelle stazioni e vicino ai campi profughi. É ora di far capire che ci siamo rotti il cazzo.

>nobody cares enough to post, except one other Italian

This is now a "Why is Italy so irrelevant?" thread.

Yeah sure, I am not going to risk jail to take down a few niggers. Yours is just a wet dream. Italians are too lazy and still too comfy with themselves to actually do something. If total riots should ever arise, I would join them. On yourself, you'll only end up assraped in jail by the niggers you tried to hit on the streets.

hello Guardia di Finanza

Non so voi, ma arrivare in stazione centrale di milano e dover puntare subito alla metro perché la piazza é troppo piena di googles e skittles mi sta cominciando a dare fastidio. Non é ora di ribellarsi?

Speak english, negro.

Forza Vesuvio

Si, fa girare il cazzo pure a me contando che vivo a milano. Pestare negri alla cazzo non è però la soluzione, dato che il minuto dopo i media si metterebbero a gridare "muh fascist nazi bigots attack poor refugees! Feel bad about them!"
Let them chimp out once there is no money for them

>flag

jack off on them in the street

>dump all the niggers in the streets
you mean redpill the general population

Va cagare lad

I can easily speak english. But does it matter? This thread asked thoughts, and i answered in italian because the question was made by an italian. I don't understand why no one is trying to stop the white-genocide. Maybe flee this planet is the only choice

The chimpouts would be forgiven and all the fault given to evil government not taking care of poor migrants running away from wars as usual, they are excused for whatever despicalble act they commit because they are supposed victims of war.
I can't take this anymore t b h

>Funding for refugees' sustainment in Italy are finished
How did they burn through 3.9 billions so fast, we're 3 months short

Humanistic leech. How wonderful a career path

E che cosa possiamo fare?

What will we do?

Niggers arriving by the thousands per day will finish any fund very soon.
We should rescind from Shengen and any other treaty regarding the circulation of people on our soil asap, this would be the only realistic way to end this mess.

Put all the migrants in southern Italy

bump because i dont want niggers shitting up italy

We didn't receive any more niggers than expected, they made the projection from last year when we spent 3.3 billions + 120 millions from the EU and expected 3.9 + 110 this year and we didn't get more than expected, they must have stolen a lot of money

Hey OP, I've been met with much trepidation about going to Europe since the Skittle crisis in major cities. And Rome has not been blown up/shot yet by the mooslams.

I have a plane ticket to got to Italy soon. Realistically, how bad is the islamb problem there? Thanks.

Why do you hate me?
I like you Ireland.

How are things going in your country?
Any sign of civil unrest yet?

Usually southern italy send googles to the north because "muh you are richer muh you are well organized" and from here is easy to try enter other countries

We have not an Islamic problem here like France and Belgium.
For some reason we are not a target for terrorism.
Come here and enjoy your stay.

What's fun to do in Italy in December? Hoping to celebrate Christmas in your fantastic nation!

In theory the distribution of the googles is planned so that many towns all over Italy will receive a part. But googles willing to go to Germany or France don't want to stay in the south.

Thanks, I will.

No signs.
In the closet almost everybody hates migrants and googles in general, but the sjw and leftist scum of centri sociali are very loud promoting multicultural garbage. The (((media))) are almost completely biased like everywhere else, praising for "refugees welcom" at all costs.
Unless some big terrorists attack starts to happen here too, I doubt the situation will ever change.

>release 20 thousands asylum seekers in the streets
That's the best that could happen.
The petit bourgeois loves and supports the refugees until the day he has to live with them.

DO IT!!!

I wanna play devils advocate here, but it does make a certain degree of sense. I mean if you have not been paid for 6 months, how are you supposed to provide food, water and electricity? At that point you literally have no option but to release them out as otherwise you would starve them in a camp(heh).

It depends on where you are going. You could find pretty local fairs, shopping centers in the big cities, beautiful churchs, museums, good restaurants. There's plenty to see and doo here, and the climate is mild.

We should consider this

Our government will do anything to find this money, they will literally pinch taxpayers' nipples to blood to avoid the increasing of social anger.

Ciao AISI.

Of course it makes sense. What DOES NOT make sense is the phony narrative used to sold this refugees bullshit, that we are taking them in for the sake of saving the life of the unfortunate people.
This is a blatant lie, we take them because the system created to welcome the niggers is a very big business. So to keep the business going on, italians and europeans must keep providing shekels.

>I have a plane ticket to got to Italy soon.

Depends where you are going, and what you do when you get here.
Big cities, big problems.