WTF I LOVE THE SENITE NOW

SENATE VOTES TO OVERRIDE OBAMA'S 9/11 LAWSUIT BILL 97-1 OBAMA OFFICIALLY BTFO FOREVER HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER
>97-1
97-1
>97-1
97-1
>97-1
97-1

Ok for real though, What will this mean. Are you burgers actually gonna start suing the saudis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Füüüüüüüüüüüüg!

This was a stupid decision only taken to appease idiotic racist weenies and drumpf voters

Wow, that dick is even dryer than the McDonald's burger

uhhh no.

prove me wrong drumpfkin

i dont get it. the saudi government wasnt responsible for 9/11. why is this bill so popular among the senators? are they retarded? Iraq should be able to sue the USA for taking over their country 13 years ago and causing hundreds of thousands of deaths.

SA said if this pass they will take every investment from the US back which means hundred of billions or even a trillion don't really know but this shit is huuge. Don't know how the economy will react to such a big and fast difference.

cutfags btfo

This means Obama is destroying his legacy and getting BTFO

You are proof of wrongness.

You are wrong in itself.

educate yourself

Obama should go back to Kenya where he belongs

prove it. I think you're just fibbing

You can't possibly be this stupid. The Saudis were directly connected with the hijackers and their government is proven to sponsor terrorism. The US alongside a coalition of nations declared that an invasion of Iraq to remove terrorism was warranted. If you can't understand the difference then kys

Who was that one cuck that voted against this?

Send us the fucking bill. Go on.

Spaghetti telling someone to "educate" themselves on American politics.

>Saudis fund worst terrorist attack in US history.
>15 years ago
>Trump's fault

Wew lad. CTR is really getting desperate now.

Americu(ck)tfags BTFO

>The vote was 97 to 1, with only Senator Harry Reid, Democrat of Nevada, siding with the president.

as a united states citizen of this great land that is crumbling, I hereby sell our president Barrack Obama for $1. In fact nevermind that, we are having a sale today, come get him for FREE! that's right. Act now and you can have your very own Barrack Obama FREE! But this offer won't last long so act now!

What said

You are natures mistake

Now I'm just saying, this actually could be pretty high on the happening tier.

On a few fronts

If Saudis actually know they could take financial damages some of the following could happen:

>Saudis feel more of a need to rig the election for Hilary
>Saudis actually balls up like they said and pull American assets leading to large scale economic problems (not saying the collapse term but if one occurred it would definitely be considered one of the reasons).
>Saudis call out Israel for it's involvement

Huge potential happenings guys

why would i want barrack obama for?
I have to pay for his deposit.

You guys really make bad deals

So you're trying to tell me that a majority of senate Democrats voted for this to appease Trump supporters?

Must be trolling.

any hope Harry Reid will get his shit pushed for being the one vote against?

>97-1
>7-1

Oy vey, delet dis

citations needed

USA is wanting to pay for the casualties caused by them abroad... Why are you all cheering?

Congress finally does something good for once. I hope it will be a topic at the debate

This + Trump slamming Hillary about those donations from the Saudis to her Foundation

God I hope so. We have no business fucking with the saud shits.

Fuck, Reid is such an asshole.

... Then bill allows families to sue Saudis for wrongful death

It's a very stupid idea because other nations will sue us back. It's a fucking dumb idea. Too many retatds and pussies aren't saying anything

reid is the only sane one

After Comey gave the American public every reason in the world to shoot him, they don't want to be hung as well.

If someone takes this to court they obviously have evidence.

So wait, 9/11 victims can sue the Saudis now?

Jesus you know Obama is a piece of garbage fuckup when even his own party in the Senate told him to go fuck himself.

>I Post on Cred Forums but I Don't Follow Current Events: The Post

WE NEED THE SENATE TO STOP HIM HERE TOO
DONT LET THIS TERRORIST GIVE UP CONTROL OF THE INTERNET

(you)

have some cents in your paypal account

>>Saudis actually balls up like they said and pull American assets

Hah, US just has to hint 'wonder if Iran would like these then' and SA will back down

The Obama presidency will be just a footnote on history books and kids won't even read it because they will want to jump right away into the President Donald Trump chapter.

Italians are the Mexicans of Europe

>SA said if this pass they will take every investment from the US back which means hundred of billions or even a trillion don't really know but this shit is huuge. Don't know how the economy will react to such a big and fast difference.
So SA is going to throw away billions or trillions having a little temper-tantrum?

Well fine I guess.

Iraq invaded Kuwait in the 90s, that triggered the Gulf War which was supported by almost every nation on the planet and was approved by the UN.

The cease fire that was reached at the end of the war established the conditions to end the fighting. However; the war never ended and the instant Iraq violated the terms of the cease fire hostilities could have started.

Iraq targeted US and UK aircraft enforcing the no fly zone that breached the cease fire.

Iraq modified their SCUD missiles to be extended range weapons in direct violating of the UN's prohibition on Iraq having WMDs. By the UN definition those missiles were WMD.

Yes Iraq had WMD and even used them on US troops in the 2000s aspect of the Gulf War. We know this because US counter battery radar tracked SCUD missiles exceeding the max range they were legally allowed.

Why should Iraq get to sue anyone for their war against Kuwait and then getting their shit pushed in?

So... 97 senators support trump's stance of US doing nothing (until offered sheckels)
What do they mean by that?

no u

>Iraq should be able to sue the USA for taking over their country 13 years ago and causing hundreds of thousands of deaths.

yes they should

>The Saudis were directly connected with the hijackers

yes suadi funding was documented so was mossad.

> The US alongside a coalition of nations declared that an invasion of Iraq to remove terrorism was warranted. If you can't understand the difference then kys

kek give me a break. That ''evidence'' was fabricated by american and Israeli intelligence agencies. Its all documented here. youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Kek
Now trump just had to win and Google+'s legacy will be dead

bc the evidence against iraq was falsified. see and the response was way out of bounds for what the ''crime'' was. No kuwait had nothing to do with the 2003 invasion.

That's what you think.

NIGGER BTFO
AT LAST!

who is saying this senpi?

Where are you getting this from?

28 pages.

The website was spammed a couple of weeks ago. Find it yourselves.

>saudis actually balls up

They won't.

Why?

We foot the a lot of the bill bill and provide them with arms and training for much of their military. We have trained their shitty pilots for decades and now they are buying predator and fire scout drones to fill the gap their pilots can't fill.

Their army struggles with basic fire and maneuver techniques and the concept of weapons care. Sure some of their units are good, but for the most part they are incompetent morons.