What are your thoughts on The Young Turks?

What are your thoughts on The Young Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPW2zrStWkg
youtube.com/watch?v=7PRsIOlW0sc
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1658907/000114420415068674/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
mashable.com/2016/05/09/young-turks-fusion-election-show/#LWCc2LtsFaqN
youtube.com/watch?v=nh3PZXejcyU
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
youtube.com/watch?v=IRUTtRnDiLM
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cockroaches

Awful liberal faggots. Especially Anna Kasparian who seems to have some kind of personality disorder.

Absolutely terrible.

Get off the board you fat fuck

Propaganda.

Uh oh another liberal got triggered, what a surprise.

it's the infowars of the ""progressive"" far left, without being funny, charming or being decent human beings in any kind of way

literally who?

who is TYT?

what are they?

Islamic Extremist News?

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPW2zrStWkg

They're sanctimonious faggots who try as hard as they can to be "progressive". It's all just an act though in order to pander to the smug liberal teenager demographic

Propagandists targeted to useful idiots across the west.

virtue signaling idpol loving pandering idiots. I'm a leftist.

A
FUCKING
WHITE
MALE
ARE
YOU
FUCKING
KIDDING
ME:
The YouTube Channel.

Ana has great tits

you obviousely don't get the refrence

Pure propaganda for our comrades.

congrats for living under a rock

Ups, almost forgot to post this.

More like The Young Armenian Genocide Deniers amirite

Please photoshop a merchant in there

Violent radicals that perpetrated the Armenian and Assyrian genocide.

Ayy lmao

Right?! RIGHT!!!?1!!=?!

No, he's right. She's a basket case.

SJW roaches.

Let's just say I would enjoy life a little more if they all died overnight.

OF COOOUUUUUUUUUUUUURSE

>tfw you will never be smothered by those tits while she tells you she's better than you

Liberal propaganda channel run by a roach and his armenian whore that are so full of shit she does not even listen to her own advice to others.

In the trash it goes.

>having 20 people on staff for such mediocre content

Garbage among garbage. Liberals eat it up because it's done by a minority & women.

She is hot until she opens her mouth.

Armenian Genocide

>W-what armenian genocide?

They were responsible for the Armenian genocide.

Cred Forums is stormfront. they hate them.

Scumfucks that are LITERALLY owned by Al Jazeera

Propogandic channel that tends to provide innacurate perspective on specific topics. Plus the pollitical correctness

Nah, reddit is stormfront. Cred Forums is worse.

Only the lowest of the low brain-power users post here regularly.

WouldDeepThroat/10

I dont know what that is, but it has the word "Turks" in it, which makes me wanna choke a bitch.

are you new

Brown fat buffalo?

My dubs tell me your post is a poor-quality bait. Checkem and see for (((You)))rself.

Fucking sandnigger shit.

Kill them with fire.

They were the group who when in control of the Ottoman Empire genocided the Armenians, ask Cenk.

youtube.com/watch?v=7PRsIOlW0sc

WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE A REASONABLE DISKUSSIONNNNNN!!!!!111

I want to see Anna get B L A C K E D

virtue?

So hot.

>ywn have hatesex with Ana

It's a sausage fest.

/pol is the true heir to the prankery and rebellion of the 60s, not these wussy liberal conformists.

are you saying she has a dick that you would suck?

Is she cosplaying as Anita?

Besides AJ+ sponsorship checked Young Turks, LLC on EDGAR and found that Cenk signed off on a $3.25M deal with two buyers and was offering $10M. Does anybody have a clue how to hunt this further?

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1658907/000114420415068674/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

By the way. Love how they say they're not "Corporate Sellouts" when that is quite technically what they did.

mashable.com/2016/05/09/young-turks-fusion-election-show/#LWCc2LtsFaqN

Looks like Fusion is partnering. So, expect more news about how "The wall is bad M'Kay" Fusion is owned by Univison which is owned and operates as huge clinton donors.

Only other info ive found about it. youtube.com/watch?v=nh3PZXejcyU

REMOVE

Ana Kasparian might be the living embodiment of projection. everything she comes out against and calls quote "a fucking piece of shit", she herself does. she punches down, she fat-shames, she ugly-shames... you're free to do these things if you wish but if you're going to pretend you stand against these things, fuck you bitch.

Cenk is dumb as fuck too. and Jon I is cuck supreme. that Jimmy Dore is neato tho

Genocide deniers.

I'd let Ana urinate in my mouth

I'd urinate in Ana's mouth.

I'd do that too. We can urinate in eachothers mouths

Crowders Impression is epic

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

If I turned on a light, would they all scatter?

Fucking chekd.Heil kek

ok, crowder

for the buffalo

They switched to Hillary without missing a beat, and went against everything they stood for.

They are basically fake left shills.

Realized it when they deleted their videos about Google being pro-Hillary censoring searches.

Quit fat-shaming, Ana.

this, 1000%. watching this network pivot from pro-Sanders to pro-Hillary was one of the most eye-opening moments of my life. TYT is all about projecting what they do unethically in media and comparing them to other outlets, touting "but we do it less!" TYT is the most egregious example of MSM because it actively tries to pretend it isn't.

Bernie was a marketing tool for them. they loved that they could sell Breaking Bank shirts with Bernie's face on it. that was the entirety of their support for that candidate.

see
follow the money

Faggots.

5th Column anti-American cancer.

Should be removed.

>beingthisnew

Welcome to Pol, newfriend.
This shit is a reference to the "Info Wars Young Turk Confrontation Video"

Also we should be welcoming to more Pol recruits, guys, Don't act like niggers its unbecomimg

Pic unrelated, ducati museum

youtube.com/watch?v=IRUTtRnDiLM

this is cringy as fuck, would still fuck though

i see a lot of people talking about the armenian genocide denial but from what i gather it's mostly a meme that gets at Cenk's goat than anything else. man he REALLY hates it when people say that though hahaha

Oh goody! Sounds like fun! Pee pee EVERYWHERE!

the young turds

Bunch of bastards.

I don't even heard before i wist Cred Forums
Turkish people don't i don't care

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

absolutely based, my favourite fellow genocide denier check out this video and tell me hes not based^^