Can Trump legitimately keep Putin in his place?

hey Cred Forums I live in a country next to Russia and I watched the presidential debate that was in few days ago. I felt personally that Trump was rude and overly paranoid, but compared to Hillary, who had a really robotic, shallow, smug presentation about her, Trump was sincere and really passionate about his country. When Hillary makes a mistake, I can't forgive her, since she supposedly has rehearsed and studied everything about anything, and thus every mistake's gonna come off as 100% intentional and apologies as a fake PR stunt, while if Trump makes a mistake, I can forgive him, since I can belive him apologizing, understanding his mistakes and turning around.

However, Clinton promised to be tough on Russia, while Trump is accused on being friendly with Putin. Additionally, Gingrich said some time ago that US will not send men to die for a St.Petersburg's neighborhood of a country. Can Cred Forums reassure me that Trump is able to keep Putin in his place and be decisive about Russia? Please let me know, this is a matter of survivial for eastern yuropeans.

pic unrelated, some latvian art school chick

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/guides/zpm8xsg
dailymotion.com/video/x3q8go9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Codes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Th US will turn their back on Europe either way.
Obama did it, Bush did it, the next one will do it too.
Time for a European army.

>starting WW3 over Baltics
Here's the real redpill for you: if Russia ever gets serious about annexing you they will do it and the West will let them do it no matter who is president

>Can Trump legitimately keep Putin in his place
fuck that.

Russia and America will compliment each other in an alliance.

People in first world countries who hate Russia are misinformed

>germoney shilling for a euro army
the memes write themselves

I would support this. Time to show ISIS that europe can't be cucked with

b-but NATO-

may the balance never shift. Baltic states are the safest when Russia and USA are as equals

This.

This

besides, I'm starting to think Trump is actually working with Russia. That's why he wants to "bring it back home". And it was just revealed in the Congressional hearing that Trump's staffer went to Moscow to meet with a very large agent of Russia's oil production in regards to lifting sanctions.

Then when quizzed about whether Russia did the hacks at the debate, he fumbled "U-uh m-maybe it was China or some other country, uh I mean, maybe they did, maybe Russia did I d-don't know"

>not a goy

kek that's cute, where's it from

This gif has become inseparably associated with eesti. Someone was nice enough to edit it in eesti colors.

This.
A yanky-rusky alliance would be legit and would help both countries

Keep it friend, it's all you. Lol

lmao I looked it up

I don't want to belive this is true, I am too young to die from russian mortar fire

nice! in what site is that associated with eesti?

europe would benefit from this too

Здpaвcтвyйтe, тoвapищ

Пoчeмy вы нe гoвopитe пo pyccки? Я пoнимaю, чтo вы хoтитe coхpaнить тpaдиции, нo ecли вы хoтитe, чтoбы пoнимaть, чтo пиcaть нa pyccкoм языкe

Cкopo бyдeт, выyчить язык

aww crap I thought it was trackable to original author, maybe there's other gifs like that

Shit language
Latvian is better

you're asking why I don't speak russian? what's your point?

Beautiful idea. Give a bunch of unelected aristocrats the military authority to do whatever they please.

The idea of a European Army with the current unaccountable governing structure in place is probably about as likely and popular as mandatory daily chocolate enemas for all Europeans.

> Implying anyone here thinks Putin needs to be put in his place.

CTR please travel to Russia so they can throw your faggot ass in jail.

bbc.co.uk/guides/zpm8xsg

I would learn Russian at this point, if Trump would win

>what site
its from here lol.
there was eesti avatarfag that attached brushy vivian to every post

>>reassure me
Trump lets Putin fist his ass, so no

It's Vivian from Cred Forums. This one prolific Estonian poster liked it so much he posted it here on Cred Forums over 900 times.

Autism.

>implying we need to
Europe can deal with it.

why would putin want to annex a few million angry balts? your shitty government along with the other balts are scare mongering because that's the only national identity you have.

This basically. America doesn't have the resources anymore to win a global war all by itself. And while it would eventually triumph over Russia, the cost in blood and gold isn't worth it to defend Estonia.

You better hope Trump wins, because the only way you're not going to die is if America elects a President that de-escalates tension with Russia.

Hillary has had so much muslim and mexican cock in her mouth that she can't stay conscious for 3 hours at a time.

if russia decides the baltics and a part of poland are ripe for a regime change

>trump president= nothing will happen
>hillary president= nothing will happen
>bernie president= nothing will happen

baltics are of no consequence, it has been said before- USA will not go to war for baltics. this NATO bs is all for show, now it keeps russia at bay, but when the screws in putin`s heads loossen enough all that we can do is throw rocks and sit in the woods for another 50 years. and you eesti are in the best position, some of you will have the time to swim over to finland. and those few from lithuania and latvia who get to sweden will probably get sent back.

three options are available:
>leave. the baltics are meh tier at best
>stay and get shot. or conscripted
>or maybe nothing happens, and we continue to shitpost and watch as the shitskins take over the west.

Germany and France are in favour of it.
Besides small time military collaboration is already a fact (German-Dutch for example).
It's only a matter of organization.
And I'd trust an European army to protect Europe.
Our countries face a lot of common threats.

That overly used CTR meme. I wonder who still finds it funny now.

it's easy to talk shit when you're not living in a small country next to russia

america will not be relevant in the world when europe falls to Putin. If you are not an idiot, you would care about europe being safeguarded

Who is this jizz djin?

He stands a better shot than Hillary that's for sure.

Also "keeping Putin in his place" implies Putin is some mad tyrant who acts without reason. From everything I've seen him too he seems very reasonable in his operations with neighboring countries.

The USA shouldn't even be involved in the first place.

Actually if Hillary wins WW3 happens because she wants to pressure Russia into supporting the petrodollar and has already voiced her intentions to go to war with them.

Also
dailymotion.com/video/x3q8go9

If you have more time

This is only simulation of escalation in Baltics and former British ministers wouldn't help you, because they were scared

If USA is out of a game, then what allies do you have that would act against Russia?

France? Germany? I wouldn't bet much on them
Fuck this, if I am going to die for Estonia, let be it, but reaction from Poland wouldn't be too fast to go past Kaliningrad to help you in time

>keep Putin in his place and be decisive about Russia

what the living fuck is wrong with russia

why is everyone trying to get us to go to war with them

why don't you pussies fight them yourselves

this is exactly how Trump is going to behave, so deal with it

We would rather be friends with Russia.
Your insecurity is in danger of becoming a flashpoint that could start another world war.
If you can't stand for yourself then you don't deserve to be a separate nation.
Baltic nations should have banded together and made themselves stronger by now. You failed. We don't want the world to burn just to save you from big bad Russia.

good post, thanks user. I appreciate you are from other side of the world and not ignorant like the other shitposting trolls, but actually try to see this from my perspective

sounds realistic latvia, paldies! I sure fucking hope conscription does not happen, baltics will get slaughtered in an open conflict. Swimming to finland/sweden is also really bad, I don't think I can live with the knowledge that I refused to fight for my people.

It's realistic to assume that as long as Russia doesn't see conquering baltics as a reasonable thing, we can indeed continue to shitpost for eternity

Well, he didn't act like an isolationist in the debate and Pence has license to tell reporters he would see his vp role as Trump's Dick Cheney. It's also the case that both Rumsfield and Cheney are endorsing Trump, Bibi may soon join that neo-con bandwagon too.

I would say that you have a shot. If an Eastern bloc of EU nations could organize to fill the gap UK is leaving for us, then I would say you're safe.

The EU won't exist in 10 years.
One of your main piggy banks, Britain, decided to tell the EU to go stuff itself.
Your currency is in the shitter and Portugal, Italy, Greece, and Spain are insolvent welfare states.
The migrant crisis is eating up resources the EU doesn't have.
France and Austria will have new anti-migrant leadership come next election. The new nationalist incumbents won't be interested in pissing money away into a dying EU.
An EU army will never happen.

Wow guys how can you be so stupid? Putin doesn't tend to muh oppressed faggots so he is LITERALLY HITLER RACIST WHITE MALE

>he seems very reasonable in his operations with neighboring countries

Very reasonable.

>Russian economy going to shit
>approval tanking
>invade Ukraine
>"RUSSIA STRONK!"
>approval back up
>economy still utterly fucked
>forecast bankruptcy - 2019

We are not dealing with Edward de Bono here. We are dealing with Boris Yeltsin without the alcohol or the intelligence. The Russian state infrastructure funds will be empty before 2020, then they will be knocking on the door of IMF begging for enough to get the country through the following winter.

What's that? Daddy USA isnt going to run and help poor little Europe? You have to rely on 'your own country' for defense?
How sad.

Because to us russia is a neibhour. And being "taugh" is fucking stupid when we can be (trading) partners and have friendly relationship (like finland).
But ofc lets lose a biggest export market because some monkey 6000 miles away said so.
Tbqh the whole political relationship has been fucked up by baltics pro-eu politicians.

>implying we're going to annex the most annoying butthurt belt country

Fuck off cuck, eu army in other words is brussels/juncker/merkel army. What could possibly go wrong with fucking (((globalists))) in charge of eu army?

>estonia = 1 million people
>baltics combined = 6 million people
>russia = 143 million people
>moscow population = 10 million people

don't be a homeschooled retard, we will be decimated without foreign support

you should consider that if russia can see that taking baltics is that easy, Putin won't stop there and the appetite only grows until russia decides that Alaska is a nice piece of land that should be reclaimed

if Poland was allied in fight for baltics, I wouldn't actually mind to die, compared to dying for my country alone, because I would know that the fight would not only be about stopping Putin from taking Estonia, it would also be about showing Putin that no eastern bloc country is to be cucked again

we dont need to keep putin in his place. putin isnt the one destabilizing every country on the planet and assassinating their leaders just to install some kike bank. that would be the US.

Can we see the Bering strait bridge within our lifetime?

>The Russia won't exist in 10 years.
>One of your main piggy banks, energy commodities, decided to decrease in value for the foreseeable future.
>Your currency is in the shitter and Crimea, Syria, Eastern Ukraine, and Russia itself are insolvent welfare states.
>The migrant crisis is eating up resources the Russia doesn't have.
>United Russia will have no leadership after the manlet is gone. The new nationalist incumbents won't be interested in pissing money away into Syria or selling dignity to China.
>A new USSR will never happen.

why would anyone want to invade the baltics?

so cute and happy

>image has them in the wrong order ffs

There are decades of political work invested into it and it offers its members a lot of good.
Britain was a fringe nation, the goverments of France, Italy, Germany, etc haven't changed their opinion on the EU because of Brexit.
Without the free trade our ecomonies would probably even collapse.
I know the English press likes to missreport on Europe but if you check the numbers the GDB in Europe is growing and the Euro more stable than the Dollar.

>don't be a homeschooled retard, we will be decimated without foreign support

i don't care

The Kaliningrad oblast comes to mind.
Linking it up to the main body of Russia would be the first thing they would do in an armed conflict with the west.

>decides that Alaska is a nice piece of land that should be reclaimed
Lol an invasion of the homeland is grounds for nuclear launch.
Russia isn't that stupid.
Besides why would they want to invade if we start sharing goals?

>implying globalists aren't already in charge of nations' armies

Tippy top kek.

I bet you believe the US went into Iraq and Libya just to give them democracy too.

Trump will make Russia our greatest ally. The average American doesn't hate or fear Russia. We are no longer ideologically opposed. Hillary would probably try to start WWIII, and that sounds a lot worse for you than Trump being buddy-buddy with Putin.

>Putin in his place
Stop picking a fight with Russia, and you'll be OK.

How about a Germany military first?

You fucks aren't even a nuclear power. Your military is smaller than Poland's. Half your airplanes, ships, and tanks are out of service due to no repair parts. Show up to multi national exercises with painted broomsticks.

thanks for the reassurance

b-but a new union, a smaller union, maybe?

shit was worse in soviet times, like 100x fold, but still they managed to rek afghanistan, so I am afraid Putin is still able to do whatever he really needs to

top kek

america won't be relevant in the world if europe falls, and even if only baltics fall, USA will be cucked as an empire that can't even protect his allies. Remember that estonians fought in iraq and afghanistan even if we thought it was a shit war just to prove loyalty

this sounds insane. fully european alliance countries get decimated and you still wanna trade with russia like nothing happened? I hope the money is worth all the blood on their hands, lad

>implying Putin isn't being mad nostalgic about restoring the glory of the soviet by slowly taking back the former "colonies"

this could change, you know? AfD is gaining ground in Germany, and LePenn in France. Jucker/Merkel will not last forever.

>implying Putin gives a shit about butthurt belt losers

Trump and Putin are going to split your country in half you pathetic weak man. Your POS country can't even defend itself.

>they managed to rek afghanistan

Soviet 40th army was all Uzbeks and Kazakhs. If it were European Russians that were being sent home dead in that number, the Soviet war in Afghanistan would not have continued.

btw you can actually buy guns. you should arm up to protect your home.

It will be Detente version 2.0

Name 1 fucking thing you do for the US. 1 fucking thing.

I think Hillary, unlike Trump, could deter modern Russian aggression. Trump doesn't have the requisite knowledge, the network, or the temperament to do anything short of WWII.

Look at the countless traps Hillary sprung on Trump in the debate if you have any doubt. Look at how she win Russian support to take out Gaddafi. Look at the fact that Russia supported NATO operations in Afghanistan under her tenure as state secretary.

Putin would be back to eating out of Hillary's hand whereas Trump would be a preteen, latch-key white girl in a UK-paki community.

Trump said about NATO that he doesn't understand how could it be that rich European nations don't spend recommended 2% of their GDP on armament yet expect to be defended by the US. Think of Germany, Italy or Belgium.

While he implies that he wants to redefine NATO, both Estonia and Poland spend that recommended amount of money so we're safe under those terms.

When it comes to cooperating with Putin he's talking about Syria more than about Europe it seems.

you want to police the world and you don't care about being cucked by russia, when it will decimate a country with 200 american soldiers on spot, NATO bases and allied with US?

Sounds like you really want to see China becoming the next superpower, lol

and invasion of the US-allied country is not grounds for nuclear launch? do you realize that giving up US-allied countries to Russia is showing US as weak and unwilling to be the superpower in the world?

maybe you're right

lmao u think hillary wouldn't on day one start a cyber/real war with russia because "russian" hacking almost cost her the election and why she isn't 50 points ahead

>implying Putin does not give a shit about expanding his power and influence.
Come on now, we all love our Volodia but you are being intellectually disingenuous while posting smug anime girls and insulting people based on their nationality.
This isn't Cred Forums, you need to do better.

also, if you're a gril you can come to USA and I'll keep you safe. if not, I'll keep your sister safe.

t. guy who's been trolling Cred Forums in search of an eesti gf for the last few days

I'm curious.

What does Putin want with Estonia? That small Russian minority there or whatever?

>you want to police the world and you don't care about being cucked by russia, when it will decimate a country with 200 american soldiers on spot, NATO bases and allied with US?

i don't want to police the world, and since fucking when are you at risk of being taken over by russia?

>Sounds like you really want to see China becoming the next superpower, lol

the only thing china is ever going to do is become experts at producing garbage for low/no money

China is a fucking meme, and once we arm Japan and South Korea we will never hear about them again

Cyber will give her the mandate she needs to punish Russia with impunity. Don't kid yourself, either. There are plenty of ways to punish Russia.

>Actually if Hillary wins WW3 happens
Russian trying to invade the east coast (or any part of the Continental US.) would do a lot of good for this country.

First off the faggots who try to blame Hillary for it would immediately get rail roaded as Commies and Russian dick suckers. Second, the quickest way to unify a country is to have an external threat knocking at your door. Something American has never had happen outside of the War of 1812. (Civil war was an internal dispute.) So groups like BLM will be kicked the curb as well.

As long as nukes are kept off the table, this country could use an actual war and not expeditions into third world countries to blow rats out of caves to help bring its people back together. Clinton will be more aggressive than a man because she's have an inferiority complex in people thinking she is weak because she's a woman.

>I felt personally that Trump was rude and overly paranoid, but compared to Hillary, who had a really robotic, shallow, smug presentation about her, Trump was sincere and really passionate about his country. When Hillary makes a mistake, I can't forgive her, since she supposedly has rehearsed and studied everything about anything, and thus every mistake's gonna come off as 100% intentional and apologies as a fake PR stunt, while if Trump makes a mistake, I can forgive him, since I can belive him apologizing, understanding his mistakes and turning around.

ITT: An adult man slowly learns the concept of trust.

>30%
>small

Putin doesn't give a fuck about Estonia but people like to LARP like the invasion "will be happening" with the ethnic russian minority being a reason for Putin to invade, even though there's no reason for Russia to take the clay, they already have a port in the baltic

>rich european nations
You mean the Merkelreich Caliphate nations.

Russia could never set foot on continental American land. At best they will try to hold Alaska or Guam for a couple days before they get decimated.

Fuck you fucking europuke. Trump is going to be president, and our contribution to NATO is coming to an end. If you want to do something, do it your fucking self.

we fought in afghanistan and iraq with you, and we pay 2.1% to our defense budget. Additionally, we have a conscription, so yeah, we are doing the best we can at being the size of Maine or something. We are loyal allies to US and it would send a signal that US is weak if US can't protect their own allies.

I think that these countries that spend less are really ironic about the threat that Putin can impose. If they would see more consequenses of Russia's aggressive foreign politics, they would sober up and increase to 2%. In that sense, I totally understand Trump's concern.

it's difficult to stock on weapons in estonia, we have very strict gun laws

Punish Russia for fucking what? There's no proof they hacked her, and if they did, so fucking what? They assured Americans knew a politician was a liar and a threat as a president. Russia deserves a medal for that.

GIVE NAME

>First off the faggots who try to blame Hillary for it would immediately get rail roaded as Commies and Russian dick suckers

how fucking dumb are you

yeah exactly. She doesn't have the temperament to be president if her goal was to be aggressive with Russia no matter what and she only needed a "mandate" to make it justifiable.

This.

So many globalist stooges itt

m-m-muh globalist hegemony waah waah

Doesn't matter really. The point is that for instance - Lithuania, which is like 40-something biggest economy in the world, wouldn't help much if they increased their spending to 2% of GDP but Belgium would have considerable influence(being 23rd or so) not to mention Germany(4th) etc.

Sure I can assure you that the average American has no fucking influence whatsoever on what the President can, may and will do. All we can do is offer our opinion. And that is, well, I don't give a shit. America First!

I used to believe that. Not anymore

Ukraine was literally west creating a political uprising. Ukraine was poor before but nowadays its completely fucked. Expect a loan from (((IMF))) soon enough.
Also if you cant see that Eu army is just a means to impose Eu policies then you are an idiot. Want some sovereignity? But sovereign european state is a threat to global and multicultural europe. Expect the multiculti defence force.

So you trust the dumb guy to be in charge of the nukes; because it's easier to forgive him because he's dumb?

I see why you like the dumb guy OP; I think you and him are on the same level.

>we fought in afghanistan and iraq with you, and we pay 2.1% to our defense budget. Additionally, we have a conscription, so yeah, we are doing the best we can at being the size of Maine or something. We are loyal allies to US and it would send a signal that US is weak if US can't protect their own allies.

Then you have nothing to worry about. This is exactly what Americans want from those who benefit from our military.

I see no reason why Trump would let NATO allies fall to Russian aggression, in spite of his ill will towards NATO as a entity.

Its OK, you actually handle your defense budget so you don't really have to worry about it. That's the whole thing Trump has been pushing when you look at the cucklord nation Germany and how they're playing the game of not contributing to defense to play their little social welfare experiment. Now with more "refugees."

The point isn't that the US is weak, the point is that there are too many free riders and now they are all bitching for more defense without actually contributing. This is all while they scream "Americans are human rights violators!" or "Americans are only 60% white, how can they compete with Europe?" That level of ungratefulness really doesn't help.

Forcibly interfering with another nation's domestic affairs has been a casus belli for war, you dumbass.

Yeah I know the days of large forces clashing on the battlefield are long over. But in terms of what would be best for America in dealing with the internal social issues. Having a large foreign army attack is the best way to create a short term solution.

>Enemy is invading the US
>HURR I BETTER SIDE WITH THEM AND SAY IT'S OUR GOVERNMENT'S FAULT
I ask you your own question.

I'd love to have seen what would have happened to you if you were alive when Pearl Harbor happened and you went to a public space and shouted 'It's all FDR's fault we got attacked!'

I have it from credible sources that Trump promised Putin Estonia in return for letting America do whatever it likes in the middle east.

thanks but no thanks

it's an historic thing. Estonia was part of Tzar empire for 200 years, and part of Soviet union for 50 years. The thing is that if russians ever want to become more relevant and powerful, first thing they would do is to recapture the "old colonies". That is something more radical russian politics have shamelessly said from time immemorial.

risk always exists, starting from how russian minority here is really hostile towards estonian government, to russians training their troops real close to baltics almost every year, additionally all the times russian planes fly inside baltics airspace almost every month

believe me, US reputation is on policing the world. If you don't do it, you will lose relevance very quickly and will be cuck to the yellow race in your lifetime.

lol

you are american but don't even know that this is not what Trump said. Stop being a homeschooled redneck and educate yourself on your own fucking politicians for once

>siding with hillary

if FDR had been bitching about japan for the previous 10-15 years while they effectively minded their own business and threatened to attack them over petty nonsense I would absolutely go to a fucking public space and say it's his fault they attacked

you need to inform yourself on the subjects a little better

>russia
>communist
>people being on hillary's side while she begs for WW3 and then gets it

just fucking what

>Nation's affaires
>Personal email server
I'm not trying to die because some dumb bitch got her feelings hurt.

>interfering

>Telling people the truth is now considered a casus belli.

Hillary has proven that she can control Russia's well documented aggression in multiple spheres. You can deny that Russia did the DNC and other hacks. You can accuse her of asking for it with regeme change policies. My point is, it won't stick and it hasn't stuck before now. If you doubt she's winning the election, then I'm afraid you're probably high on your own supply of active measures.

There are decades of poor political work invested in the EU.
Britain is hardly the only country considering article 50. Even Angela Merkel said Germany was considering a referendum. The Dutch are probably going to leave. The Greek sovereign debt problem probably would have not happened had they not been a part of the Euro.
The single market isn't the only method of having free trade. NAFTA is a prime example of this. The idea your economy would collapse without free trade is completely bogus. New trade agreements would be signed just like Britain is about to do.

The anti-democratic EU bureaucracy deserves to die.

>believe me, US reputation is on policing the world. If you don't do it, you will lose relevance very quickly and will be cuck to the yellow race in your lifetime.

yeah lose relevance while our military remains the most powerful in the world besides russia and we'll be adjusting trade so it stops funneling cash to countries LIKE china for cheap manufacturing

policing the world is what we do now because our leaders are owned by banks, and there are a thousand other ways to make money besides making israel safer

>Hillary has proven that she can control Russia's well documented aggression in multiple spheres.
Yes, she totally stopped them from annexing Crimea and attacking Georgia.

>itt: it's a betrayal on America's part to not go to war with Russia on behalf of our NATO "allies" who couldn't even be bothered to make the bare minimum contribution.

I fucking hate Europe so goddamn much

>Hillary has proven that she can control Russia's well documented aggression

control it by letting 33,000 emails leak on a private server, and give cash to russian uranium mining companies through her foundation

keep on shilling m8

Carrot AND stick are key to negotiation. If Trump thinks "walking away" is sufficient then you can kiss the Baltics and post-wesphallian sovereignty good-bye.

>I see no reason why Trump would let NATO allies fall to Russian aggression, in spite of his ill will towards NATO as a entity

The issue over what Trump would do if NATO allies were to come under attack by Russia is that he wouldn't put the alliance first, but look at how he could take advantage of the situation as best as possible. So if it means sitting back or even pulling US forces out of Europe as Russian takes rumble all the way to Paris, he'd do that. Basically he'd look at the situation as a corporate suit, what would bring about the best short term solution as opposed to looking at the long term. And in world politics, trying to play both sides gets you isolated extremely fast.

>implying the the US embargo on Japan that FDR pushed for over their aggressive expansion wasn't one of the factors as to why Japan attacked the US.
>Trying to nitpick over irrelevant details in order to avoid the main point.
I will laugh at you now.

>Russians have been minding their own business for the past 10-15 years
Now I know you're either a retard, or using a proxy.

We had fucking dubya in charge of them.
'Dumb people in charge of nukes' is a moot point after that.

>implying the the US embargo on Japan that FDR pushed for over their aggressive expansion wasn't one of the factors as to why Japan attacked the US.

>implying an embargo is an act of war or justifies war

>Now I know you're either a retard, or using a proxy.

>muh crimea

people going against hillary being called communists, probably the most hilarious shit i've read on Cred Forums in a while

Trump flip flops on most things. He'll probably suddenly be anti-Russian if he becomes president. Man has absolutely 0 principles.

>The issue over what Trump would do if NATO allies were to come under attack by Russia is that he wouldn't put the alliance first, but look at how he could take advantage of the situation as best as possible. So if it means sitting back or even pulling US forces out of Europe as Russian takes rumble all the way to Paris, he'd do that. Basically he'd look at the situation as a corporate suit, what would bring about the best short term solution as opposed to looking at the long term. And in world politics, trying to play both sides gets you isolated extremely fast.

You have no basis for that claim and you know it. In the debate Trump clearly said his issue with NATO, and Estonia is the exactly opposite of what he stated.

>US forced Japan to attack meme
Oh I see where this is going. I bet you think the Nukes were avoidable too.

do you seriously think he can launch a nuke and there won't be 100 measures to get him to think twice before he actually could?

I really appreciate the reassurance, thanks for the post!

maybe it's darkest before dawn? either way, this "fuck capitalism" shit, all the while counting on america for military aid is very dumb, maybe trump is what europe really needs to get it's shit together

4/10 attempt user

>you will never fuck him in the ass and spit that gum in his face

>Yes, she totally stopped them from annexing Crimea and attacking Georgia.
Let me remind you of the scoreboard.
Western/ legit Ukraine> Crimea and UN GA continued disapprobation
Fungible energy commodities > Russian BRIC status
A strong, energised NATO > Eurasian Union
Refugees > owning Syria and Assad

Shill harder, ivan

pol cant reassure you of shit. trump is a giant manchild. there is no telling what he will do.

>Hillary isn't winning
You've been on Cred Forums too long, friend

America was tired of policing the world after WWI and drew into isolationism which resulted in the roaring 20s.

Just because your continent is full of batshit crazy imperialists does not make us responsible for maintaining order on your behalf.

The US reputation is not dependent on policing the world. The US reputation is built on doing whatever the fuck we want while all other nations cower at sheer might of our military and economic supremacy. If you don't do what we say, we don't trade with you and your country dies. If you are dumb enough to attack us, we will annihilate you. This is what America's reputation is based upon.

America is shifting back to a IDGAF about the world again, and by prioritizing America first, we will stick our giant cock in whatever we damn well please.

russia doesn't want shit from us. god you're brainwashed.

>do you seriously think he can launch a nuke and there won't be 100 measures to get him to think twice before he actually could?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Codes

Checks and Balances, through and through (at least that is the idea)

Observe, the Putin gov is terrified of a Hillary presidency.

Fuck you
Fuck Estonia

You have no right to cling to AMERICA's trousers begging that they send thousands of their young people to die to protect an irrelevant Baltic nation like yours.
Honestly you would be better off under Russian rule. Right now your birthrates are rock-bottom and all your country does is export cheap labor.

America is terrified of a Hillary presidency.

>Implying I said the US forced Japan to attack them
>Still clinging to a throwaway line and thinking it's a general point
Come back to me when you have an actual point to make more. You won't, but one can hope.

Do you think Trump will suddenly be nuanced in how he approaches things? He's going to do exactly what he did to make money and win the presidency. Which is to look at the situation and figure out how to take advantage of it. If NATO doesn't pull its weight like he wants, you think he'll send troops to help defend NATO allies if Russia attacks them? You're living in another world if you say yes because if he did that after talking about how NATO needs to pull their weight. It'll be proof that what he said was hollow rhetoric and nothing needs to change because if someone attacks, he'll come to help them anyway. So that leaves us at two options. Does Trump follow what he says and abandons US allies in time of need because they aren't doing what he believes they should for the alliance. Or does he support them and show that his complaints were nothing but hot air?

>Implying I said the US forced Japan to attack them
You guys sure like to jump to conclusions. I was just using that as a comparison to the previous poster saying that Hillary saying Russia is bad for 15 years means shit.

Yeah, and so are a lot of Americans. So what? A lot are afraid of Trump? Saudis included. That doesn't prove a thing. You can argue for Hillary on other grounds, but this isn't one of them.

Trump
>Flipflops
>Manchild
These are the arguments that make sense. Not Russia or Ghedaffi or the Middle East because Hillary has certainly fucked up these things.

>you

Not even going to attempt to read that eye sore. Learn to post format, nigger.

>America was tired of policing the world after WWI and drew into isolationism which resulted in the roaring 20s.

Actually the isolationist movement started BEFORE World War I - our entry into that war killed isolationism, and basically made us into a global power when we started interfering in European politics. We actually helped out Germany repay some war loans with the Dawes Plan when they ran out of sheckels. The Roaring 20s was started for a different reason.

>all your country does is export cheap labor
So same as yours

Estonia is one of the 5 countries that actually meet the minimum funding levels NATO recommends so you're fine. Trump's only talking about countries that don't pull their weight.

>Can Trump legitimately keep Putin in his place

Trump can't even keep his own wig in place lmao

Free trade in Europe hinges on a degree of political union.
The EU didn't become the way it is for nothing.

>The anti-democratic EU bureaucracy
Very ironic to call the largest Union of democratic countries anti-democratic.
Who helped former Soviet countries gain stable democracies in your eyes btw?

I accept that those are also valid arguments against Trump, but I don't believe (and you haven't even attempted to show why) Trump is infallible on his isolationist, or pro- Russian policies. I don't even believe these are his policies or authentic, American interpretations of them.

TL;dr: please reinforce your argument and try again

Stop reading with a phone then if my lack of using the return button makes it harder for you to read. Or the fact that you don't seem to posses standard critical thinking and just want to avoid the post.

>just want to avoid the post.
>post is essentially muh feels
(You) were right. I don't read trash.

this

Clinton being 'tough on Russia' means more Soros funded colour wars in proxy countries and more outright disrespect of Russian sovreignity and refusal to bow to the globalists.
Trump on the other hand, will make it profitable for both. There is not any real conflict here, for anyone paying attention. Putin is making Russia great again, he is a very pragmatic leader. Clinton is possibly the worst thing that could happen to the nations surrounding Russia. You will be used, your countries will be beggin Putin for help. SOP for the globalists. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE! VOTE TRUMP!

Meant to say, "Putins refusal to bow to the globalists."

But how is it "giving up" your sovereignity because EU law says democratic?
How are mandatory 'refugee' quotas democratic? Why is Hungary and Poland being called undemocratic when their democratically elected goverments rejected the quotas?

Hillary's entire campaign is practically an attempt to set the stage for a war with Russia.

Thanks for defending us, btw

No one forced them to agree to Schengen.

Who is this qt in the OP?

>Trump supports Russia
That's why Dick Cheney, John McCain and Donald Rumsfield are endorsing him. It's why Pence has been deligated foreign policy . It's why Kasich was offered that and more. It's why Trump interrupted Clinton with "wrong" when she said he's pals with Putin in the debate.

Trump isn't a friend of the Kremlin. Trump is just an idiot and a loose cannon. WWII isn't in anyone's interest.

>Russia's well documented aggression
>Well documented
>Well documented
>Well documented

Now THAT was sophisticated verbiage. Good play my man. We Americans are super dumb.

Drop some of that
>Well documented

Sheeeeit

They look completely lost and directionless under neoliberal jewish rule.

Shengen has been invalidated. Millions of kebabs freely entering shengen zone without any checks and restrictions make shengen aggrement void

Trump plays Bebie and Bebie plays Putin. You guess

>keep Putin in his place
Literally what? What exatly do you mean by 'in his place?
You have nothing to worry Eesti... as long as NATO doesnt keep expanding around Russia nobody is going to take your country away from you.

>Shengen has been invalidated. Millions of kebabs freely entering shengen zone without any checks and restrictions make shengen aggrement void

im confused, are we talking about schengen or your moms vagina

lmao

Russia's hacks on Hillary and the DNC are a desperate and petty attempt to distract the Russian public from its inept governance.
And, like I said, what goes around comes around. Hillary has proven she can manipulate and beat Putin. If he isn't already, Putin should be afraid.

>attacking Georgia
Butthurt belt is strong in this one.

You really think there is any real possibility of aggression against america from Russia? You are an idiot. Russia is simply responding to a constant and public threat from certain globalist parties in the US and europe, illegal sanctions, complete dismissal of international treatise by the us, collusion to perform economic terrorism and destabilization of anyone who doesn't two the line...fuck, why bother. More klool aid bra, the WWIII Russo/US hype is a fucking joke, real good insight you have there. No points.

Hilarry has what? omfg dude, looks at the regions she has been involved with! and Russian aggression?? Do some basic research, it is pretty obvious who the aggressor has been for 20+ years. How many militaary bases does Russia have outside of Russia? How many do the americans have? Who has invaded more countries in the past 20 years?

And for what purpose? Are you seriously dumb or just don't read international news?

>No proofs

The multi-national report on Russian arms bringing down the Malaysian flight out today, the UN GA denunciation of the annexation of Crimea, the history of Russian active measures in western elections, Russian war crimes in Syria, etc.

>distract Russian public
>literally no news about this in Russia
Hmmm really makes you think
A lot of DNC info was leaked by an insider just so you know.

>Hillary has proven she can manipulate Putin
hahahahah. Shills actually believe this.
The only thing she has proven is how inept and disrespectful she is in talking to foreign leaders and even her own staff. (Like when she said Putin has no soul out of the blue and subsequently got BTFO by Putin with a one-liner in his speech)
Make no mistake Hillary is an autist and a very unlikable one at that. The only people that did well in dealing with Russia (and foreign relations in general) were charismatic leaders. And Hillary has no charisma to speak of. Relations will only worsen and her disguting personality will only lead to greater tension and conflict for Eastern Europe and the world.

Defending you from Populist Conservatives rising up to protect the West? Eastern European countries who border Russia really are the dumbest fucking useful idiots I've ever seen in my life. You are literally assisting in the down fall of Western Civilization, just because you are incapable of seeing the current geo-political situation for what it is...

My gawd you people are fucking idiots beyond all repair. Oh believe me, I have spend a decade attempting to repair. To little of no result.

You made your bed... now die in it.The lines have been drawn. The days of education and dialog are over.

Duped fools.

Cheney was pragmatic.
Georgian failure was quickly swept under the rug.
Obama on the other hand fucked up Ukraien beyond repair so that a country that had a shitload of top soviet industry, acricultutal and enegry transit infrastructure is now much poorer than the North Caucasian state with pretty much fuck all.

Russian arms do not mean Russia dude, they are all over the black market, just as are US arms. Did you follow the war in Ukraine/Donbass?
Russian measures in US elections...dude, the US consistently intervenes in other countries elections with FORCE! Publicly. For their own agendas! Fuck off or are you really that dull?
War crimes in Syria, wow...I can see what news media you choose to consume.

>is now much poorer than the North Caucasian state
Well nothing new since North Caucasus sucks all monies from both federal cities

This guy is clearly a CTR shill. Ignore him.

We've had a series of bad presidents that would likely be found guilty of treason. We're working to clean house and restore the respect the US earned.

Latvia has had a right wing nationalist government for 25 years and we have annual parades honoring our Waffen-SS legion, you're the retarded one.

You are an idiot or illiterate. The only things I have posted are in support of Trump, you apparently just cannot read.

I'm talking about Georgia you imbecile.

You're getting noisy and desperate, Ivan. If hacking critical infrastructure isn't an aggression then what's all this talk about it inviting WWIII if Hillary were to return the favor. If you're right about US encirclement of Russia being a government policy then why believe it will be different under Trump? If you fear Hillary and think I'm a big bad shill trying to get you to drink my koolaid then why are you on Trump and Putin's dick? Do you think theyre gonna help you get your robot job back? Do you think they're going to get you laid? Nah bro. You're their lolcow.

I can respect you if you're a shill; at least you are fighting for some fleeting tribal identity. What I can't forgive is if you believe in western hateriotism because the memes convinced you.

>Listening to Putin speeches
Stopped reading right there, Ivan

definitely not. if you have faith in either canidate you have downs.

Ok Muhammad.

Stay alive a little longer Muhammad.

How Georgia is North Caucasian?

Get your libtards in check. Because we're busy with our own.

One Russian lives worth more than all of Caucases. Losing diplomatic relationships and Russian men for the sake of wild mongrels is a stupid idea.

>not listening to what one of the most relevant world leaders has to say
Ok. Great diplomatic startegy and breadth of political knowledge you have there CTR. This is the kind of thinking that fucks up foreign policy.
Just how brainwashed are you? Are you a boomer by any chance?

I have been a fan of Putin for years, he is a solid leader. And I have always been against the militant foreign policy of the US. Look at Ukraine. Look at Syria. Look at Iraq.
Fuck man, and the only reason I vocally support Trump is he seems to want to do what Putin did- and that is to give up spending billions on fighting wars which are a detriment to his own country, and instead focus on fixing the problems there first. I also appreciate his immigration policies, because this is an issue in my country as well.
Im not a shill, I happen to hold opinions, you are welcome to yours.

And FYI dumbass, I live in Canada, I own a company and make a great living and have no problems getting laid. Weak way to argue bra.
I seriously believe Trump will be a far better catalyst for change in my won cucked liberal country than will HIllary.

Relax Canada bro. I was referring to the guy you were addressing, not you.

You can't blame a perceived US failure in Ukraine on Hillary. Or excuse 03 Iraq with a notional Russian victory in Georgia.

Putin's gov does not mean Russia, friend BUKs aren't AKs
Give proofs of US intervention in Russia
Explain how bombing white hats in Syria isn't a war crime and/or a Russian intervention
Then, explain how Russian aggression in Syria is good for the Russian people

>caring about baltshits

LMAO

>you've proven my argument wrong and I literally cannot refute any of your statements so Im going to post a retarded response.
You have to try harder CTR

>tfw conscription in 6 days

All you Western putinbots go fuck yourselves and think hard over why Eastern Europeans would rather go along with whatever globalist trends are out there rather than bow to Russia again. Ever notice how most Putin fanboys are either leafs, Americans, Australians or Germans, ie countries very fucking far from Russia and how most posts critical of Russia are from Eastern Europe or Finaldn, ie countries with actual borders and historical contact with Russia.

Oh. Hah. Misread that

This is why Georgia is a non-issue now.
A quick reality check followed by a reminder that Russia is far more important economically than a couple of disputed regions they had no control over anyways.

>a (((perceived))) US failure in Ukraine

This damage control. You're so desperate you forgot your proxy.

Entertaining his diatribe of active measures is something only Russian good goys are capable of. He's not knowledgeable; he's ruined Russia. He's not manly; he's a manlet.

Name one problem Putin has fixed.

>Name one problem Putin has fixed.
Soros shills.

>This damage control. You're so desperate you forgot your proxy.

Oh my... we have ourselves an angry Mohammedan. What ever shall we do.

Thats fair, but seriously, do you think your countries are going to be better off if the globalist agenda succeeds? Historically I agree you have a grievance, but these countries you name? They are the free world bra, and we don't want to be in the same position you were 25 years ago. Globalism is much worse than facism, imho tho

You think so?

ok lemme give you some insight

sit down, here is a map of the baltics

the Kaliningrad patch is a giant military base, Estonia has some troops. The only big armies in play here are the Poles and mainland Russian. There are some NATO tripwire forces.

If war breaks out he first order of the day will be reconnecting the enclave:

1) the russian navy in St. Petersburg will try to take control of Gotland, the island below the "58°". From there, they'll try to blockade whatever reinforcement is sent via water ( isay try because the Russian aren't exactly known for their beefy navies)

2) from Kaliningrad they'll start attacking into Poland and Lithuania.
Bielorussian neutrality is assumed WILL be violated, even if the Leopard1 physician tries to fight himself.
From there, Lithuania and Lativa will be steamrolled because lolnoarmy.
Eesti will be cutoff in a matter of days.

All of the above is assuming the Russian attack first. If the Americans attack first, oh boy, the russian cannot compete on conventional means, it's nuek tiem! You get a nuke! I get a nuke! Everybody gets a nuke!

>tl; dr stop wishing for a revenge war against the ruskies; your country first would be turned into a battlefield; nobody is gonna wage wars only to revenge little eesti that cannot into nordics, you'd be a pawn like the rest of us.

Two problems he haven't yet found means of fixing are legitimization of riches and of course oil export addiction.
Problem with the former is, you see, here in Russia nobody views a single rich fucker as a legit rich man. Not a single one of our richest businessmen are liked by people.
In the US very few doubt that Bill Gates or whoever the fuck you think fo next earned his riches fully legally and fine. Most don't care.
Here at best people are simply not yet doing snything and are in a passive state of waiting and acceptance. But if needed, there won't be much people disliking the government leaving the rich in shambles with very little funds.

Clearly you are either retarded or in extreme shill mode. He didnt ruin Russia. He clearly got it back to its feet after the Yeltsin presidency and drastically improved the social situation and economy. Do your research before posting incorrect shit.

>attacking his manlyness
Kek. Wew. I dont see how thats relevant and I nevet even mentioned that but Ill tell you if you think the ex-director of the KGB and judo blackbelt is not manly then I dont know what is.

Also you have failed to respond to any of my previous rebuttals and keep changing the goalposts so Im going to take it as a sign that you admit that Im correct in everything that Ive said and that you are a pathetic shill.

All else aside, he has made Russia internationally respected again by standing up for his country and its sovereign rights.

nah, you all are getting conquered again

Russia can annex the Baltic states in like 3 days, but why would they? Counter-insurgency warfare is costly and rather inefficient nowadays, as Russia could have learned from it's adventures in Afghanistan and Chechenia, and as far as I know your countries have nothing valuable other than their ports for the Russains. Installing governments who would support Russia instead of the US or just supporting parties like that would be way more efficient.

But in case the Russians do annex you, more Forest Brothers and less Singing Revolution please, the latter one is cringy as fuck.

Ok Saudi Arabia.

Do you think it's a boon for Putin to alienate Russia's enormous Sunni population so you can attempt to salvage ethnic nationalists support by ignoring my argument and falsely impinging my character?

Do you believe this is a trade your employer/ sex idol would approve of?

Yes, cuz it wouldn't be wise to listen to one of the most intelligent statesmen of our times, who is also our purported enemy...nah. Fuck Sun Tzu...

Could Hillary not sell out the US to every other nation and try to turn us into Europe 2.0. I don't know about other Americans but my ancestors came here to escape Europe not create a new one.

>ex-director of the KGB
He never was KGB director, just officer in East Germany.

>conquering Baltics
Sorry to break it to you mate, but you're literally useless to us. What little stuff you had were some Soviet factories and at this point even if you kept them they'd be producing incapable of competing stuff. And with us pretty much throwing money at ports and such to ensure that we have means of controlling the waters we'd usually need Baltic ports for, you'll very soon become entirely useless in terms of conquering.
Look at East Ukraine. It'd have given tenfold more profit with tenfold less losses than would've required taking over the Baltics, and we still didn't go for it because that would still be too much to easily down.
Now, supporting far-right movements which would be far more pleasant to deal with is the simple, less costly and bloody way, and that's what we went for.

listen Hans, we aren´t going to fight in your shitty army ever again. So you can just put that state issued broomstick back in the gun safe / janitors closet , OK?
NO EU army.

>Thats fair, but seriously, do you think your countries are going to be better off if the globalist agenda succeeds?

Compared to what? Life in Estonia now compared to life in Belarus now (which is what life here would have been like had we stayed under Russian influence) is not even comparable. After being fucked over by the Russians for so long, people would (out of instinct) vote for anything that got us as far away from them as possible. Whatever happens in 25 years time is not even relevant for the debate. Even a bad life in an (perceivably) independent country is better than a bad life under Russian influence.

>Not a single one of our richest businessmen are liked by people.

>'saud muhammadan supremacist exposed

Sorry to break it to you Boris but in America most people hate our rich as well. They all claim to be legit business men but in reality they are legally sanctioned thieves. There is just nothing the rest of america can do about it.

>2016
>Still believes Putin offered change from Yeltsin
Stop. I'm laughing too hard.
>SA
Explain. I'm not tuned in to YouTube exclusive documentaries and Russian state TV, do you'll have to be patient and elaborate for me.

>supporting far-right movements
it could backfire tho, I'd prefer the Germans to continue taking Mehmet's dick over electing some new NSDAP.

Hm, now /that/ guy I'm not sure about. Mind telling me more about him? Besides the fact that he owns Magnit.
Eh, fair point.
I'd rather have them stay under US' boot while keeping the degradation away, but oh well, it might not happen.

We don't hate the rich you tumblr faggot. We all aspire to become rich. That is what drives the American economy. I will tell you what we hate.... we hate you, and the internationalist backstabbing jews who sell out their nation to overseas bidders.

Even a halfwit simp like you can understand, provided this dumbed down childish description specifically written for your iq range.

We are living in a special time where sovereignity for most small nations is a real thing, but it's quite unusual from a historical standpoint and I doubt it will stay the same. Were Russians (not Soviets) so bad during those 200 years? You managed to preserve your national identity and religion (well, at least under Russian rule...), and I think many foreign powers would have been worse. Just ask the Irish or the Occitans/Bretons.

Fine, I can concede that. On a quality of life level certainly I understand that is naturally the way people will see things.

What has watching Putin taught you, grasshopper?

If you're so needlessly hostile to Islam and powerful Islamic nations, then what will happen if something were to go wrong with Putin's stooge in Chechnya? It's not that unthinkable, is it?

Although, why specifically under Russian rule? Independence is indeed the entire point here. The globalists will turn all our countries into something worse than soviet Russia, and I think Russian politics has changed and will continue to change, especially regarding their close neighbors in face of this threat. Thoughts?

You're fucked either way. Your country will die out within a couple of decades anyway.

>matter of survival for Eastern Europe

Fuck you. Why? What do you want to be? European? You're not European, stop turning your back on your fellow Slavs. Stop trying to be "European", West Europe isn't the end-all be-all or "how to do civilisation correctly".

You fuckers, you're prolly like what in your twenties? You don't realise what you have - I'd kill for it. For my country. For nationalism, for religion, for family. You want to shed your lion skin and wear that of sheep. West is a sinking ship and you want on?!

Ok this guy doesn't hate rich people. Personally I hope daily for civil war so I can behead one and make a cog piece out of their skull. Well me and millions of others who they keep screwing and bleeding for every red cent.

>What has watching Putin taught you, grasshopper?
Many things about your country and its leaders and media, but that was not the point. If someone is your enemy, you would do well to learn every single thing about them. Was that reference not clear?

Estonians aren't Slavs technically, they're a unique micronation. They're also basically living history, with less than a million of them around and their women being generally old and infertile or migrating westward.

If you hate the rich you are a jealous pussy that will never be rich.

Fuck you.

This faggot does not speak for Americans.

Being rich is the dream. He just gave up.

Oh, it is good to see that not all of you murricans are this. Well. 'Hurr evil rich'.

GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE

Not at all I would be perfectly happy to avoid them but every place you go they are there bleeding you for more money. Every bill constantly going up, every fee getting a hidden fee tacked on, as they fire thousands for the sake of their own profit. Frankly they are as bad as the liberals. No matter what you do someone has to have you by the short hairs and you end up paying someone money they don't deserve or living as a homeless bum. The rich never have enough and they don't give back all they do is take until nothing is left then they leave everyone else to rot. The best part is they have left most people no place to go to get away from them.

What did Putin teach you about my country, grasshopper? How has it benefitted "your small business"? Was my question not clear?

Thank you, I didn't know that. My point still stand tho, West Europe is killing itself and a civilisation wanted to keep itself alive should mind the red flags. look what happened to Ukraine. And the minute Crimea voted to become independent, rest of Ukraine turned their backs and yet Russia is the enemy? Who went ahead of schedule and budget to bring Crimea back into the light, no questions asked?

A small country like Estonia has two choices right now, they aren't strong enough to cut out on their own and that's just the way it is. Russia doesn't want war, so barring history what the fuck is the problem

>Personally I hope daily for civil war so I can behead one and make a cog piece out of their skull

>what the fuck is the problem
Nationalism. Of course with Christianity being dead in most of the Western world, and real monarchies being non-existent, nationality is the only unifying force for now.

Well, think how nice it would be if the two superpowers worked together for world peace instead of pissing in the wind at each other.... Putin has been placated with Crimea, he has his warm sea port.

I think going forward we are going to see a lessening of sanctions and an attempt at modernization.

Then again, i dream of the day we all nation build instead of bombing each other. We could solve the overpopulation crisis over a generation. We could fix everything.

Russian serfs should not be taught to active measure. They project too much Russian exceptionalism. Considering Russian history, Tsar Putin is shooting himself in his size 9 foot.

Ah, bro, your question was not clear because my response was regarding a refusal to watch or read Putins speeches. Just silly. All else aside, you should know the intellectual capacity and the capabilities of your opponent.

Personally I have found Putin to be one of the most forthright and honest speakers on the international stage. Yes, its politics, but you can literally verify the points he brings up with other international media- but the american media just avoids it altogether, anything that doesn't fit is ignored. If you agree with what your established government has been doing over the past 20 years, there is no point in reading Putins speeches. When he answers questions, he actually answers them. And also, that maybe, just maybe, some politicians can actually have balls. Obamas speeches are cringey and weak, yet also enlightening. You believe many lies if you think Putin doesn't speak some very inconvenient truths.

Although, also, when I say 'your country' I in no way mean to imply that canada is any better...quite the opposite.

>he has his warm sea port
See? Was that hard? I asked you to name a single Putin accomplishment. All you had to say was the Crimean port...
>That he didn't have access to before
>That he doesn't have rail or road access to now
>That is enclosed by NATO
>That now shares it's only land border with a hostile government
>That supports a token navy fleet

...oh wait.

Because we've always identified as Europeans, so after regaining independence in the early 90s, it was only natural that we'd push for stuff such as EU/NATO membership, etc. To be seen as civil and belonging to the clubs where we rightfully belong. Also, if you look at the map, you'll see why this was necessary - being right inbetween big countries for a small one means that you won't last for long on your own. Hence why any notion of being independent and outside the EU/NATO would make any country in this region very susceptible to Russian influence.

>The globalists will turn all our countries into something worse than soviet Russia

That is purely theoretical and people don't know about this. They do however, vividly remember life in the Soviet Union.

> I think Russian politics has changed and will continue to change, especially regarding their close neighbors in face of this threat

What exactly do you mean by this?

I'm sorry friend. I was afraid you were being manipulated by a Russian globalist. It's refreshing that you only ingest Russian active measures because you are subjectively inspired by what you believe are Putin's honesty and rhetoric. I can see why you also admire Donald Trump.

Please continue your quest to correct the record on the last 20 years of US/ world history. Since Putin has done your heavy lifting on verification it shouldn't be difficult to do.

It, further helps your case that Obama has failed so much while Putin has done so well.

First point answers the second-- these international clubs you wish to be part of...the agenda is not theoretical in any way, there is a history here, but yes, most people don't know anything about it, I will grant you that.

>being right inbetween big countries for a small one means that you won't last for long on your own.
Also, from your first point, to answer the third. And yes, I live far away from this, but this seems like a (perhaps historically founded) yet irrational fear. Internationally, Russia is attempting to rebuild relationships, becoming an economic and political player and counterpart to these clubs you desire to be part of, for protection, ostensibly. Any form of reconstruction of the USSR seems like an obvious mistake on the part of Russia. Sure, that may be short term, but you brought up that 25 years in the future is 'not relevant'...maybe it is or isn't, but currently Russia would have nothing to gain on that stage by aggression against countries which have so long resented it. Nobody sees that trend today in Russian politics, and I will lay the blame for Ukraine/Maidan/Donbass conflict squarely at the feet of the US/EU/Globalists
Also, in between two big countries....you mean in between EU and Russia?

(Also, I have heard your country has the friendliest people in the world. is this true?)

Ok...maybe I am the illiterate one. I have no fucking clue what you mean by this.

And it does help my case that Obama has failed so much while Putin has done so well. You are confused...are you taking hormones?

Welcome Russia back to the senpai, Let's kill some Bolsheviks once again.

Sovereignty and borders matter to everyone but Putin and this "Canadian". To bring it back around to the OP, I think Trump would not abandon the Baltics since he's in cahoots with the neo-conservatives, but based on her record of manipulating Putin, I think Hillary would be better at deterring Russia short of martial force.

I would offer two pieces of general advice
1. Build trust, organization, and capabilities in the non-russian former Soviet Union. Negotiate for gas as a collective. Remind Putin that you may be smaller than Russia, but that you're bigger than him.
2. Support Hillary.

Trump and the neocons...hmm, you are dismissed

also, who the fuck says cahoots??

>Russia would have nothing to gain on that stage by aggression against countries which have so long resented it.

I agree and while I understand why people are afraid of a Russian aggression in the Baltics (looking at what happened in Georgia and Ukraine and the Russian state generally trying to fuck us by kidnapping our security services agents on Estonian soil, etc) I don't see what they realistically have to gain from doing so. Even the hypothetical losses would outweigh any real gains they would make. As for the whole NATO v Russia standoff, I see both sides being paranoid. It sometimes seems as if the Russians genuinely believe that any country in the world would try to invade them. Don't bother asking why.

>and I will lay the blame for Ukraine/Maidan/Donbass conflict squarely at the feet of the US/EU/Globalists

Disagree. It fits the whole globalist narrative, but you're underestimating the desire of young people for independence and their disdain of corruption. It would be similar as seeing the collapse of the Soviet Union and the smaller states gaining independence as some sort of globalist project. These countries were taken by force and the people in them continued to resent both the Russians and the Union throughout their rule. They had lost independence right after gaining it by fighting the Russians before. Just in Ukraine, the transition away from Russia did not go as it did in some other states and they were left with a puppet government approved by Putin.

>Also, in between two big countries....you mean in between EU and Russia?

Not the EU. Historically, Germany, Poland, etc. Both of them, as well as Sweden and Denmark (a longer time ago) have ruled here.

>(Also, I have heard your country has the friendliest people in the world. is this true?)

Wouldn't say so. I've studied and lived abroad for a number of years and the first thing I notice when I come back is how many people seem to be continuously pissed off and in a bad mood.

All my points "can be verified."

I said dismissed. you had no point bro

Also, do you really think Estonia would be better off if it was in the Russian spehere of influence as opposed to the EU? I'd genuinely like to hear at least one convincing argument .

>I said dismissed. you had no point bro
I've detailed my case in earlier posts. You can "dismiss" my many points, but it looks ironic in light of your case for listening to (and believing) Putin. If you're not attending to obafucate your loss then please explain Dick Cheney's support, Trump's offer to Pence and Kasich, and Trump's denial of friendly relations with Putin in the debate.

I see no sign of future agression against baltic states. I mean they talk about ukrainer evry day, they talk about usa and germany, but not about baltic states. Absolutely no signs of any planned agression. People here actually do not give a single fuck about those countries, except for /pol dwellers.

Cool thanks for the response on a dead thred. I cannot legitimately claim to know the politics of your side of the world with any intimacy.

>Disagree. It fits the whole globalist narrative,
I do try to read as much as I can of international news...and your point about Ukraine intrigues me, because there is only so much we can get about countries especially with the language barrier. I thought that the dispute was very much motivated by a the response of Russian people in Ukraine, and the entire conflict was caused by and used for political gain by the US. Specifically because they understand how these nationalist, independent yearnings from soviet bloc countries might be used against Russia.

>
Not the EU. Historically, Germany, Poland, etc. Both of them, as well as Sweden and Denmark (a longer time ago) have ruled here.
But then, historically Poland at one point, was a great democratic kingdom, then was destroyed by germany and austria and whoever...and Germany historically has now been involved in some heinous shit, they are handcuffed, and yes historically Sweden and Denmark were vikings and raped everybody...but what is today? That is my point...

(Also, my last name ends with lund, I am in no way degrading the Swedish heritage)

You didn't ask me shit.

>Implying nato won't cowtow to whatever the US says.

I cannot make that argument, I know so little of your country. Just a guess, you have benefited immensely from international support being independent. So no, if I had to, it wouldnt...

>I do try to read as much as I can of international news...and your point about Ukraine intrigues me, because there is only so much we can get about countries especially with the language barrier.
But friend, you're asking us to go out of the way to listen to Putin. How are we to square your profession of ignorance and informational indolence?

>and the entire conflict was caused by and used for political gain by the US. Specifically because they understand how these nationalist, independent yearnings from soviet bloc countries might be used against Russia
Then, this statement belies your incomprehension disclosure. Where did you learn "this was all caused..." by anything?

I listen to everything, and I don't simply believe anybody friend. But sure, your points: American politics, american politics. Blech. You literally said nothing. I offer no rebuttal.
Are you drunk?

>Implying nato won't cowtow to whatever the US says
Yet another "good" results that came from Putin's masterful annexation, that your Canadian, putin-loving should consider.

>Then, this statement belies your incomprehension disclosure.
>How are we to square your profession of ignorance and informational indolence?

Is English your first language? Does not seem like it.

Sorry man, you make no fucking sense whatsoever

please gib source of qt

Is this your rebuttal?
>It's American politics, but I offer no rebuttal, and because I (you) can't understand I (me) must be drunk?

Do you think you're making your case well? Do you think Putin would approve?

criminally underrated

No i just don't believe I need to make a case against your vague nonsense. That oughtta be evident.

Ivan, drop the pretenses. Do mean people say these things to you? Do you need a hug? Are the rubles not enough for your baby's food and the vodka? I'm so sorry.

> I thought that the dispute was very much motivated by a the response of Russian people in Ukraine, and the entire conflict was caused by and used for political gain by the US. Specifically because they understand how these nationalist, independent yearnings from soviet bloc countries might be used against Russia.

I don't see how the US would gain anything by meddling in Ukraine, nor why they would want to cause any kind of anti-Russian sentiment. There's plenty of it in Eastern Europe anyway. Besides, how would they use it against Russia and for what aims? I think it's funny how the Right in many Western countries seems to see in Russia both a victim (with the whole world ganging up on them) and a saviour (lel Russia based) by mysticising it too far.

Also, you don't just artificially cause a conflict which overthrows the government of a country unless a high level of anti-government sentiment is already there. Maidan lasted for a very long time. This is also the point many people don't get about Ukraine. The people protesting in Maidan and fighting in Donbas that want to join the EU, etc, know exactly the state (of decline) in which the EU is, yet nonetheless they're willing to risk their lives for it. Because leaving the memes aside, the EU still means a lot in some places and they are choosing the possibility of getting closer to it over what they have now (a Russian puppet government), which is very telling.

Really? No man, what is your deal? I just literally cannot understand your words. They do not 'bely' intelligence, so why would I bother talking to you?
I guess I still am.
must be drunk.

What they had* Also, I'm not saying they ended up with some sort of ideal government now, but the point remains the same.

Do you need clarification, friend? Don't get mad or believe you're not smart enough, or too drunk. Just ask. I know you're here to learn, not to obafucate and shill.

Please explain what you meant by "American politics" as be sufficient to explain Trump's relationship and dealings with "globalist" neo-cons.

Ugh. I meant that specifically, your only contribution has been to point out certain relationships between american politicians, Trump included. Fuck off dude, you literally have no point. if you would present something in any way logical I would happily answer you...And your english is terrible.
>as be sufficient to explain
go to hell and kys.

What's your problem? You would have to wait only about 30 years before Russia fell apart like the Soviet Union

>I don't see how the US would gain anything by meddling in Ukraine, nor why they would want to cause any kind of anti-Russian sentiment.

>Why would they poke the bear??
Aside from the fact that there is very specific evidence of US involvement on a political (and military) level here, and for good reason, this question regarding how it might benefit the US seems rather strange. I cannot elaborate in this forum.

But I agree with you in large part- regarding the Ukraine conflict. But that country just served a delicious purpose for certain people. I have a cousin who fled Czechoslovakia with his mom as a kid, 20+ years ago,, I have friends from Bulgaria, Slovakia and Serbia, all my age (old) , and what they went through was awful. I am not trying to convince you of anything, but when the US/NATO/EU decides it is an opportune time to depose someone, I can absolutely guarantee that the leader installed will not be in your interests.

The enemy you know is less a threat than one you do not.

dumb thread with a dumb premise - Russia isn't escalating, it's Estonia as an arm of US/EU foreign policy, making it a political liability, and it's pointless for Russia to address Estonia when it's some other political entity pulling the reigns

Estonia is acting like threat to political security with its willingness to abandon its independence for false promises of "security" and as such should be treated as the situation warrants it

blame your establishment for politically cucking you in exchange for personal favours from Brussels

ps op is the same whore who kept posting vivian gif

I don't give a shit about Estonia and I'll celebrate if Russia takes you people over.

Just cuck my shit up.

How can the eurocrats, the birthplace of democracy be less democratic than the countries it's replacing?

Yes, I'm sure they will be helping all these syrian astronauts get military jobs when the european space program is pretty nonexistent.

russia is anti-jew.

why would we want to do anything?

Based Poland.

Here's a new proposition,
You're saying I can't speak English and you can't comprehend be = being or bely = belie because it's intended as an ad hominem. This would show you have surrendered your case on Trump's posture twords Putin, its notional proprietary, Putin's objectivity in assessing American foreign policy, and my nuanced case that Trump would attempt but fail to protect the Baltics if Russia invaded based on his relationship with neo-cons like Cheney and Rumsfield, his guarantees / offers to neo-cons like Pence and Kasich, and his aforementioned public denunciations and debate priorities.

Either explain what you make of Trump's decision making, Trump and neo-cons, and elaborate your case (as I have); ask for clarification; or tuck your dick and run along.

>>Why would they poke the bear??
>Aside from the fact that there is very specific evidence of US involvement on a political (and military) level here
Where's here, Ivan?

Trump probably owes Putin money so prepare your booty hole

I believe he was referring to the Ukraine. No need to be coy.

>A yanky-rusky alliance would be legit and would help both countries
Sukas never keep their word so how are you going to keep an alliance with some commie liars that you can't even trust
Also they have nothing to give except dirt cheap shitty oil

You guys think after the election we will let you take our oil?

Are russkies that stupid?

Ok. You win. Yes, actually, I was attacking your poor grammar, and immediately dismissing what those words might have contained. You use funny words...well done. Troll. The rest of your conjecture...is probably true. I am a pleb. and a leaf.

I certainly do not have any good reason to suppose Trump will do better, but he will do better than Hillary. This I am certain of.

Calm down Mrs. Clinton. The cold war ended in 91. You can just lay down and relax now. Shhhhh. Everything's going to be fine. The Russian's won't hurt you anymore.

>The cold war ended in 91
Kek
not really russians pursuing their military endeavors the same way they did during cold war.
just because now they have McDonalds doesn't mean they are any different

Putin doesn't have enough money to buy the US presidency, even if Trump is an idiot try-hard. Putin and the neo-con globalist are either together in this, or Putin is an idiot to hope for a administration suicide and green-light from Trump.

>cognitive hamster wheel

You only think you're making dialectical progress. But at the end of your efforts, you're still only a Jew who's methods have been found out on a global scale.

The era of the Jew is over.... with, or without your large war of distraction.

He prides himself in approximate speech and gets anal about mine. Is he an ass hole or is he a shill? I think he needs to address this himself.

>Putin doesn't have enough money to buy the US presidency,
He is probably richest man in the world considering how shitty is infrastructure in majority of Russia that exports mainly mineral resources. And some of his previous partners claim that he's around 150-200bn worth by now
presidency? yeah maybe he can't buy that but Trump? Why not, he's the businessman and he has price most likely

It's Mario Kart 8 as a girl

>Baby boomers actually justify their endless proxy wars that bite us in the ass later with this reasoning
Holy kek
>"The entire ideology of their government and who is running it may have changed, but that doesn't mean they're any different as a nation!"

It doesn't mean Russia wants peace just because you're pacifist hippy faggot that wants chill relationships with Sukaland and you hope to get mailorder bride for cheap.

They've had chance to get into NATO but they were thinking they are special kind of snowflake and will be accepted without process that everyone else went through

>you're still only a Jew who's methods have been found out on a global scale.
>The era of the Jew is over.... with, or without your large war of distraction.
More groups than Jews are anti-Putin, and it's not necessary for me (or my allies/group) to dominant to see him and his proxies to lose. War is what you want, not me. I can castrate you with words, why should I exert myself with bombs and hacks.

From communism to orthodox nationalism. Yes, clearly the same you enormous buffoon.

>Can Trump legitimately keep Putin in his place?

Why contain him?

>yeah maybe he can't buy that
It would also be a stupid investment considering the cost of failure, and considering Trump's habitual ineptitude, it would require a lot of hope in his ability.

Patriarch Kiril was a KGB agent before collapse of USSR so as Putin
>From communism to orthodox nationalism
And before they've had monarchy
Yet still stayed imperialist as fuck
Communism is a fucking meme even commie faggots understand and exploit this in their own benefit
what's your point

Except your words are literal nonsense

>More groups than Jews are anti-Putin
Vassal states & merc entities of greater israel all answer to it's network of talmudic supremacy. >I can castrate you
Keep your Rabbi flashbacks to yourself

I thought you were humiliated enough? Isn't that what you were saying here,

You're a live one. Explain how Putin and Trump aren't ensnared in my web too.

Oh, you didn't get that.
How else to dismiss nonsense?

They have sarcasm in Russia, Ivan? Does it mean something different there. Even if I give you the benefit of a doubt, how does your act not compound your logical fallacies?

>Patriarch Kiril was a KGB agent before collapse of USSR so as Putin
Working to dismantle the red revolution on the inside. My peeps...

Muh decades old baby boomer scare tactics, how come they don't work anymore? Let me just keep repeating them over and over........ and over again. The dopes over at breitbart won't even take this amateur played out bait anymore. Yet, somehow you believe Cred Forums will? Fk'ing hell you're an inept faggot on 20 different levels. Not even a laugh... only a 'heh. We fucked your narrative over a decade ago. Welcome to 2016.

The Baltics aren't worth a war with Russia.
If you're attacked, you're on your own regardless of who is in the oval office.
They annex you, we take further measures to contain them.
That's the game.

Why would they join NATO? They don't need it, since the only groups threatening there are the current American administration, it's pointless. And since when does a nation not joining NATO mean we have to go with so much effort to fuck with it, even at the cost of our own lives? Of course you're probably too old or stupid to be drafted in case of some third world war, so of course it doesn't matter to you, you establishment worshiping cuck. I never said they wanted peace, but you've made the assumption that they want war and you're projecting so visibly it hurts my eyes. Tone down the brightness a bit. Whether you're payed by a Ukrainian oligarch and and old kike, or you follow someone who does, just understand that your view is warped and you need to find a way to fuck off.